• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#800000]Isaac looked up at Norio with a heart broken look. "I........missed...an..an....no..." He whispered as he seemed frozen at the realization of his dream probably being missed. Looking down at the ground he slowly stood up before walking away silently. "I....can't believe..how?" He whispered, his tone hurtful. He silently dragged himself out of the room and into the locker. He didn't look up at Tan as he kept walking on. Despite his depression he knew he had to work. He made his way to Erin's room as he did his best to figure out how in the hell he of all people missed something amazing.....[/BCOLOR]

"Oh get over it already, ya dumbass git."

Tan and his crew of puppets had followed behind Isaac, with Kibi voicing his annoyance once they reached Erin's door. The Lil puppets had clung to the bottom of Tan's jacket as he traveled to avoid being dragged along the floor. Once he paused outside of the room, Lil' Sodi leaped off onto the ground with only a slight stumble as Lil Kyle tried carefully climbing down.

Nibi looked over the door with disinterest as Tan cackled "Ya'll look several shades o' fucked up, nigga. Gahaha! Any other time I'd be takin' pics o yo bitch ass self right bout now!"

"However," Nibi interrupted the manic puppeteer "we have a trial to complete."

"And it'd probably be easier to complete with this." Kibi said as he pulled a PDA from Tan's jacket pocket, it appears they'd taken it after pointing it out to the others "You'd think that self-righteous bore woulda noticed us taking shit like this."

"Probably distracted by Nori's little slip-up." Nibi muttered accusingly

"Probably." Kibi admitted as they opened Erin's door and entered it to search.

Steven frowned. As far as he could see, there was nothing on the trunks that pointed to the killer. Not that he expected anything too obvious, but still it was a disappointment. Still though, there was one thing that bothered him. Surely Erin didn't take these oversized trunks himself. Wearing slightly oversized bathing clothing is one thing, but this? That just didn't make sense. So why were they here?
...No. Maybe he should think the other way around. Instead of looking at what is there, he should think of what isn't there; namely, Erin's own swimming trunks. Why aren't they there? The killer took them. Why did the killer took them? There was something on them that pointed to the killer. Which meant that if they found the real trunks, there was a good chance they also found out more about the murder... Of course, the next problem was actualy finding it, but eh.

Similarly, that trail of pills leading towards the locker room -- or possibly the other way around.
Why did the killer not remove it? Did he just not notice he left it? Possbly, but unlikely, given that he went out of his way to go for strangling to not get blood all over himself, something that ended up causing the fall of the last two killers. So... maybe it was a distraction instead? Then maybe there was something in the other locker room, the ladies' one? No, that was impossible; the killer was undoubtly male by virtue of only males being left (unless one of them was a crossdresser, of course; as unlikely as that seemed to him, it wasn't as if he saw Isaac or Tanami without their clothes, and even Norio had kept his underpants on [thank God !), and males weren't allowed access to the girls' locker room -- or so he assumed, at least. After all, why bother making split dressing rooms complete with an electronic lock if guys can just enter the girls dressing room and vice versa?
...Wait, no, of course it wasn't impossible, not if the scanners just checked the PDA instead of who carried it. And though the rules banned lending out your PDA to someone, it said nothing about borrowing it from someone else. So all the killer had to do was take one of the dead girls' PDAs, and he'd be safe. Next problem, getting in himself. Wait, didn't Norio get Monokuma to open Isaac's room before, even though he didn't have his PDA? Maybe he could try that too? It's not like he had anything to lose by trying...

..."Hey, Monokuma? Are you listening? Could you open the girl's locker room door? For, you know, a fair trial and stuff.", Steven spoke to the nearest camera

Last edited:
@Neobullseye
"There are no girls here though" The bear said, popping into the room "None of you could get into there anyway, Upupupu, do you just want a hiding place to put a body?..." He walked over to Steven, smirking

"Don't you want people to find the body-- I mean no!", Steven said. "It's just that, I uhm... thought that the scanners only checked for the PDAs, not who was holding them. Sort of like how normal locks don't care for who is holding the keys, only that you use the right key. So then the killer might have gotten in there anyway and hid something in there, figuring that nobody else would be able to get in afterwards if he smashed the PDA he used afterwards. Which is what I wanted to check. And stuff", he continued nervously. "So... Can you open the door?"

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit
tumblr_okqfsd5Um61uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

[/spoili]

There was nothing immediately in the art room, but the rope was more likely to have come from the art storage room anyway. In fact, Norio was fairly sure there was a selection of rope in there, thinking back to past raids of the storage room in preparation for various hijinks. Norio walked over to storage room, then thoroughly searched it.​

@Neobullseye
"Sorry buttercup, but the killer couldn't have gotten in there anyway" He shrugged and walked out of the room.
@GrieveWriter
Upon entrance he saw Erin's room was mess, it looked like he had built traps that were not destroyed, probably by the killer, and a few splinters on the floor, but np source for them. Inside the bathroom was the rope which had probably chocked Erin.
@Daz
There was no rope related to the burns on Erin's neck. Inside the art room thought there was a partially broken hammar

Last edited by a moderator:

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

Alongside distant memories, Norio found a partially broken hammer in the art storage room. Grabbing a nearby bag, Norio gathered up all the pieces of the hammer he could and stored them in the bag. Now he had found some evidence he could take it easy, since nobody could accuse of him of not having found anything. Although if he found more evidence then he had more distractions from his earlier slip up...

Slipping the bag over his bare shoulder, Norio hurried off to investigate the recreation room.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#800000]Isaac wasn't paying much attention to the room as he was still in the middle of sulking, even Tan's words as well as the puppets went unheard by him. Moving into the room he looked around in silence. He looked around in silence at the room his eyes soon landing on the splinters. Quietly he moved over to them and sighed a bit. "Splinters...but nothing in here seems to be broken.." He mumbled sounding disheartened. "I wonder could this have been suicide?" he asked softly as he remained in his spot. "......I'm so sick of all these deaths.......Probably bad that I hope this was suicide.." [/BCOLOR]

"I... see...", Steven muttered as Monokuma left the room again. Well, so much for that idea. Ah well, at least it hadn't been a complete waste of time; knowing what didn't happen could be just as important as knowing what did happen. After all, if you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely it may be, must be the truth. Case in point; if the trail wasn't there to throw them off, then it must've been left there by accident. But how could someone miss something that obvious? It just didn't make sense...

So, where to next? The others were probably checking out the most obvious places already, such as Erin's room and the Art Room. The locker room was already checked out by Tanami, though there was no reason he couldn't take a look at it too, considering how it was right on his way out. After that... Maybe check out the infirmary, to see exactly how much medicine was missing from the medicine cabinet? It was the only place that Steven knew of where one could find caffeine pills in the first place, so he might as well go there, by lack of having any better ideas. With that, Steven headed out for his next destination; the infirmary on the first floor.
Once there, he first looked around to see if he could find anything obviously out of place, then opened the medicine cabinet to see if there was anything missing.

"I'm hoping it was murder," Kibi chuckled as Tan and his puppets searched the messy room "that way I get to see one of you punks get demolished when we throw ya to the bear."

"To be honest, Kinda hopin for that too." Tan said with a nervous chuckle as he inspected the traps, found nothing, and moved somewhere else to look.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to trust those around you," Nibi muttered before giving a side glance to both Lil Sodi and Lil Kyle, who were also busying themselves with investigating "but I think we all know where that's gotten us so far."

"Come on Nib-Nib, guy deserves a break." Tan chuckled as he leaned against one of the nearby walls, letting his puppets do the search for him "What with having to watch all these new friends of his turn on each other and die off faster than you can say traumatized, and the recent realization that those lost memories of his probably means missing out on several years worth of boy on boy scenarios, I think a nap is in order once he's done with this."

"Is reminding him like that....really necessary?"

"No Kyle-Senpai! Tann Sensei does only what he knows best! Its dangerious to question so so don't do that."

"After this, we've got to fix whatever's wrong with that bitch."

Tan shrugged as he turned to the bathroom, pausing so he can glance back at Isaac "Hey, look on the bright side, when you and Stevey boy get your memories back, we can all reminisce on the good ol' days."

After that he glanced into the bathroom and let a smirk come across his face, stepping inside and stepping out with a notable rope "Five bucks to whoever can guess what this is." he said playfully before holding it up with Nibi

Kibi scoffed "Obviously its-guk!"

He was cut off as Lil Sodi Climbed atop the hand puppet and raised a hand "Oh! I KNOW! I KNOW SENSEI! PICK ME! I KNOW! PLEASE SENSEI!"

Tan chuckled as he watched Kibi struggle to get the puppet off of him for a while, before finally saying "Yes Sodi?"

"Its what Erin-Chan used to hang himself!"

Kibi paused in his angry grunting to mutter "Erin-Chan?"

He was once more silences as Lil Sodi stood entirely atop him and pressed both wooden hands over her chest "I believe he killed himself to save us! I want to have faith in him! Unlike a coward like me, he knew when to sacrifice for others!"

"But that doesn't even make sense!"

"Save it for the trial guys." Tan laughed as he and his posse left the room to continue the search. The puppeteer began checking the rest of the first floor for any traces of evidence he could find.

Reactions: Vitreus
@Neobullseye
Inside the cupboards whichhad a list about what was inside of them, and clearly a bottle of caffeine pillswere missing

Using the list to compare what should be in the medicine cabinet with what was actually in there, Steven could see that one bottle of caffeine pills was missing -- which he had already figured --, but as far as he could see that was the only thing missing from the place. Well, aside from the painkillers he had taken previously, that is. Either way, that meant that it was impossible to use that as a clue towards the killer. On the note of the bottle though, where did that go? The contents of the thing were in the pool room, but the bottle itself was still unknown as far as Steven knew. Making a mental note to keep an eye open for the thing, Steven continued his search, this time heading back up the second floor. Once there, he headed into the library room.

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

Finding nothing of interest in the recreation room, Norio hurried off to check out the lab on this floor. The least Norio could do was sweep one floor before the trial began.​

Nothing again. The killer sure made sure not to leave any clues this time, especially compared to the last two murders where all the clues were very easy to find. Frowning, Steven tried to think of another place to go to, before eventually deciding that he might as well check out the back room of the library while he was still here, to cut down on backtracking time as much as possible.

Although part of Steven had expected to not find anything in here, it was still annoying to keep finding nothing. Ah well, at least he could cross off yet another place off of his list. Next up, he went to check out the classrooms on the second floor.

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

As expected there was nothing in the lab- the only reason Norio had checked it was for the sake of being thorough. There was, however, one room of interest left on this floor to explore, one which contained many potential murder devices: the lab storage room. Norio had already found evidence in the art storage room so it wasn't a stretch to think he'd more evidence in the lab storage room too. Hopeful, Norio strolled into the lab storage room and took a rummage around for anything out of place.​

Status
Not open for further replies.