Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Tragedy

Original poster
Each student invited to Hope's Peak was promised a future that would lead to greatness for all. That's what was PROMISED, what the students would soon find out was that they were in for a future of despair for them all, run by a force that none of them knew about. Each student woke up in a different room.
Some woke up together, others were by themselves. Having no idea where they were, or what was going on, the students would look around, they soon realized every exit and window was covered by large steel panels that made even the large halls claustrophobic. The students all ended up in the gym. Once all 14 had arrived the bottom of the stage opened up with mist pouring out from it. A figure rose up, once the mist cleared they saw it was a human looking figure. The human like creature wore a black and white hoodie with the top of it looking like the head of a bear and where his hands were supposed to be were bear paws. However, besides his strange attire he had a black mask across the left side of his face and a sinister red eye that looked over the students. "Upupupupu! Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy everyone! I am your principal Monokuma! This is going to be a great opportunity.... to see the great hopes of the future face their greatest despair! Honestly, some of you will not be finishing this school year.."
The bear like man's, who had revealed himself to be Monokuma, grinned as if he was hopeful that his prediction would be true. "As you all have probably noticed, there's no way out of here, all of the exits have been blocked so that none of you will be leaving, unless your principal, myself" It was humorous, this thing calling himself the principal when he looked as old as most of them. "However, there is a way for you to escape, but it will only be one leaving here. The way out of here is murder! Upupu! That's right, this isn't some weird sick nightmare, you all are having, this is real. However, don't think it will be as easily as killing one off, because once the body is discovered by 3 people the clock will be ticking for the other students to find evidence. Once time runs out we will move on to the class trial where you will all search for the Blackened among you. If you succeed the Blackened will be executed for his terrible deed. However, if you don't everyone the Blackened will be allowed to leave"
He reached down behind the counter next to him and threw a bag onto the floor in front of the students, the bag was full of PDA's. "Those will give you the information about the murder, like time of death and the cause of death, they also will unlock the doors to your rooms which have been labeled with a picture of you. It also opens the bathrooms, so none of you pervs will be able to peak! Upupupu!"
"Of course this is a school, so there are rules, which will be sent to your PDAs"

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job replicating what he said.:veryhappy:Also I'll speak in 1st person,if that;s okay

I wake up sitting on the floor on my knees with my hands on my where my knees meet and my hair was down and yellow my right eye wasn't covered,by the door in a dark room with only me and a table.I stand and look around the room for a bit.I walk to table to see a paper with my name on it."This is for me?"I then pick it up and read it.It said go to the gym.Before doing that I decide to search the room and then go to the gym.

I see the human in disbelieve then when he throws the bag I get a sudden happiness but,all that appears on my face is tears from my eyes from happiness.I take the PDA and room key."Well this is awful!I feel like this has happened in the past like...Da ja vu!".*I bite my thumb*

After waking, and encountering Monokuma in the gym, I look around at all the people, shying a bit away from everyone. I grab my room key and PDA, turning the device over in my hands, analyzing it, shirinking to the back of the room as I do so, purposefully trying to avoid having to meet one of the new people around me.

I wake up in a classroom and wander for a bit then stumble across the gym and hear monokuma's decree. After grabbing my PDA I move back to the corner of the room to watch the other's react to this strange event to see which students could be a threat.

I guess now is gonna be a turn of despair inducing events that follows to my death one way or another.Am I correct Monokuma?Or is my knowledge in everything has failed me like in the Nebro War?

The bear android jumped down from the stage and looked at Sodika "Or the despair could turn you to being the killer" He grinned at her "Or you could wait and hope that your classmates won't turn on you, but you won't be leaving any other way" He turned to the others "But i'd hope not, that would make this game quite boring" He put his paws together and let out his strange laugh before he back flipped into the trapdoor on the stage, disappearing from the students sight

"Dang it!I guess I have to stay here forever then."*puts hair back into pigtails with the ribbons in my backpack and puts bangs over right eye then starts investigating for clues*

"...What if multiple people help the killer? What if we all band together and kill one person? Would we all be blackened?" I glance around wondering if that plan would work.

"I heard this all before and the one that did the final blow will be the blackened and you probably don't wanna kill at all."Looks at the stage to see if there is anything like paper between the boards.

Tan.jpg
Performance Hall

"....Oi... oi dumbass.... get up already!!!"

Tan's eyes slowly opened and a small smile found its way onto his face as he remembered who exactly the strange voice belonged to. Hovering above him were both of his hand puppets, worn on both of his hands as nature intended. The white puppet's little arms were pressed to her wide mouth in apparent worry, while the black one was shaking in annoyance.

"Don't make me bite you kid," Kibi grumbled as he pressed closer to Tan's face "we rabbits are known for our sharp teeth!"

"Wasn't it carrots you guys were most known for?" Nibi questioned, only for the rabbit's glare to turn on her instead

"Shut it and help me get him up before I use you as a carrot."

"Guys, please." Tan said with a yawn as he got up "No need to fight, I'm up and well."

"Oh well that's just fantastic," Kibi said with no lack of sarcasm before shifting into a mocking tone "you're up and well, you've got all your limbs attached, no sign of any surgeries being performed on ya while unconscious WHO CARES ABOUT YOU YA BROWN-HAIRED GIT!?!?"

"Oh my!" Nibi squealed at the rabbit's outburst, while Tan just chuckled.

"If you hadn't NOTICED, we've been straight up kidnapped!?!"

It was then Tan turned to look around him, he had been lying on his back on some stage. He'd performed on many of them, but this one was new to him. He stood up, raising his hand puppets with him. The two glanced around with him at their surroundings, Tan's hum of interest matched only by Kibi's growls and Nibi's visible shaking.

"Well, w-where exactly is this?" Nibi asked "Did we fall asleep during a performance? Oh that would be just too embarrassing!"

"They finally did it," Kibi grumbled, causing the other two to glance at him "those bastard endorsers plan on forcing us to perform for free!!!"

"Seems legit" Tan shrugged, much to Nibi's dismay

"What?!?" The kitten gasped "Don't listen to him, the nice people from the boardroom wouldn't do that!"

"Open your eyes kid," Kibi growled as he looked over the empty and spacious room around them "this is exactly what those suit wearing monkeys planned on happening to us!"

"No!"

"Okay how about we look around a bit more then?" Tan suggested before the kitten could start whimpering "Seems like we're alone for now, and a bit of speculation ain't gonna help us much without investigation."

Nibi nodded, and Kibi folded his stubby little arms dimissively "If we can even get out."

The trio soon left the performance hall, wandering until they came across the first of many steel-plate covered walls.

"Told you!"

"M-maybe they're just doing repairs?"

"The hell kinda repairs would you need this kinda crap for!?!"

"Yeah, he's got a point there Nib-Nib." Tan said with an inquisitive hum "This is the kinda stuff you see in B-rated horror movies."

"That sounds scary!"

"That sounds stupid." Kibi said with a scoff before glancing off to the side "Oi, what's that?"

They wandered over to a hall with many rooms, each room had a picture of someone on the door, one of which being Tanami's. The setup seemed strangely familiar, and then suddenly it hit the puppeteer.

"Christ, did we sign up for one of those cheesy reality TV shows?" Tan asked with a sigh "Because this looks like it was taken directly from one."

"Really? A reality TV show?" Kibi muttered "What kind of TV show bolts escape routes shut?!?"

"I can name three already" Tan said with a smirk

"Oh," Nibi glanced down "well that doesn't seem too bad."

"Have you seen modern Reality TV?" Tan asked her before shaking his head and continuing his walk "Fans these days are too bloodthirsty, ratings can only be kept high by discourse."

"Like making guinea pigs fight for scraps." Kibi grumbled

"Kind of extreme but similar yes."

"Oh no!"

"Relax guys," Tan said before nodding his head to the auditorium's door "Seems like some stuff is happening in there. Probably explains the whole shebang."

With the agreement of his two hand puppets, Tan entered the auditorium and joined the major group. Him and his hand puppets had been discussing the others up until Monokuma arrived to make his announcement. After that, the trio had been caught up arguing with each other up until Monokuma disappeared, prompting Kibi to bark out:

"The hell does he think he is deciding who I have to be stuck with!?!"

"Could be worse," Tan shrugged "we could be trapped in a prison with a full cast of psychopaths, rapists and remorseless murderers."

"That sounds terrible!"

"No, it sounds tedious!" Kibi shook violently as Tan walked over to the PDAs and grabbed his with Nibi to look over.

"Well, this is interesting on its own right." Tan said as he poked at it with Kibi, who was far from amused

"That damned brat ain't tellin' ME what to do, we did not make a fortune performing before countless brain dead imbeciles just to get kidnapped by some prepubescent little runt in a circus outfit!"

"Come on," Tan sighed as he tapped away at the PDA with the dark Rabbit "you can't claim that this doesn't seem just a little bit entertaining."

"Pfft, playin' around with this haphazardly assembled group of children?" Kibi tilted his head up and turned away "I'd rather end up as a pair of fluffy slippers!"

"Doesn't seem like we have much of a choice anyway," Tan said whilst continuing to look through the device "maybe it'll grow on you over time."

Reactions: Dualnte
"[BCOLOR=#ffffff]How have you heard about this shit before? Are you saying you've done this huh? Are you apart of this shit?" Scoffing I shake my had as I spin my tablet on my fingers. "That would explain how you know shit that wasn't told to us. I bet you are getting a kick out of us being here." [/BCOLOR]
@Sodika Whopsika

"There has to be a flaw in this game....actually how do you know my plan won't work?" He stares at you full on and starts looking you over as if he's reading you like an actual book.

"Why would I be into this?...I had a dream like this.""Hey Tan..."*right eye turns pink*"C-Could you pl-please investigate."

"[BCOLOR=#ffffff]You who did ya hear me?!" I shout as I approached you. "I asked ya a damn question! How did you know shit that wasn't even told to us yet!?" [/BCOLOR]
@Sodika Whopsika

"Like what?I don't remember anything like that.Beside everything just makes sense.I've read up on these type of things."I then thinks I'm probably gonna get killed off first.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Read up on this shit!? This hasn't happened before anywhere so how the fuck you know it!? What makes ya so certain that he final blow means that person is this shitty blankened? He said we kill then we are the blackened, he didn't say shit about what happens if there are accomplices." [/BCOLOR]
@Sodika Whopsika

"UH...uh...I...Uh...Abracodabra!"I then throw a smoke bomb and disappears.

"...interesting." I look around and try to the person who disappeared and am surprised when I can't.

I am then in the Main Hall panting."This is not swell,not magical either.Hope will engulf me and I'll get Tan Senpai."

"Um...guys...?" I speak up, my voice faltering as I've never been comfortable talking around others. "Before everything gets out of hand...we have a list of rules on our PDAs." I say, waving mine a little. "Mostly...the rules have to do with...killing." I say, having to force the last word out.

Status
Not open for further replies.