Status
Not open for further replies.

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit
tumblr_okqfsd5Um61uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

[/spoili]

Disappointed but not disheartened, Norio scampered off to the two classrooms on the third floor, admiring the anarchy symbols he'd painted on the corridor walls along the way. Norio expected to find absolutely nothing in the classrooms, but he may as well play it safe by searching every room on this floor thoroughly; there was no need to rush when he could rely on his class-mates to search other rooms in the school. If he couldn't trust them to do even that then there was no chance of them escaping anyway.

Arriving outside the classrooms, Norio searched the eerily empty rooms for any signs of murderous activity.​

Nothing again. It was almost predictable by now, really; at this rate Steven was going to go through the entire second floor without finding anything else. He just hoped that the others had more luck on the other floors. Where to next though? He had checked out just about everything short of the bathrooms. Maybe go there? Alternatively, he could try to see if there was anything he had overlooked in the general area of the pool. ...Yeah, that made more sense. With that, Steven returned to the locker room, pool and whatnot, scouring the place from top to bottom. Seeing as the caffeine pills were spread around everywhere, he made sure to keep an extra eye out for their previous container.

"Interesting, interesting." Tan hummed as he finished his inspection of the first floor.

"This'll take forever at this rate!" Kibi froaned "We'll never be able to check everything at this rate! So why bother? We already know who did it so let's just go searching for an escape instead."

"What's the matter, Kib-Kib?" Nibi asked with a depressed sigh "I wouldn't take you for the type who'd leave their fate in the hands of others."

"What did you just call me!?!"

"I'm just saying..." Nibi shrugged dejectedly before shaking her head "with how little people seem to care for us, all it would take is getting outvoted to end all of us."

"What."

"Oh she's right, the court case isn't about knowing who the killer is for people like us. Its about convincing everyone lese that they're the killer." Tan said before going gravelly "So pretty motherfuckin' much like a regular piece o shit court, motherfucker!"

"Wow, Tan-SEnsei's acting is so cool!!" Lil' Sodi said as she swung from her strings, then turned to speak to her dearest Lil' Kyle "Isn;'t it senpai?"

"I-" the other puppet couldn't even reply before Lil' Sodi wwrapped him in another suffocating hug "A-Air!!!"

"Still no lungs!" Kibi reiterated before turning on his puppeteer as they ascended stairs to the next floor "Fine, we'll do this your way, but I swear to tap-dancing bunny jesus that if this proves a waste of my time, then I will force feed you both of those creepy imitations!"

"How?" Nibi asked suddenly with folded arms "You can't even reach down there without his help."

"Guh!"

"Because a hand-puppet is just a useless puppet without the hand." she said before whimpering at her own words

"This place is ruining our comedy act for pete's sakes!"

"Come on dude," Tan said before stretching "let's just finish the search and get on to the good stuff."

With that, Tan began his search of the entire second floor with gusto.

Reactions: Daz
[BCOLOR=#800000]Isaac had utterly zoned out by the time that Tan had found the rope in the bathroom. He didn't hear a word the other had said as he just stood there silently starring into what looked like nothingness. It wasn't until some minutes after Tan left did Isaac actually seem to snap back into reality. Blinking he looked around a bit as he rubbed his head some. "Zoned out? Or did the puppet guy move at the speed of light?" He wondered before sighing and shaking his head a bit as he turned on his heel. Now he headed out the door and made his way to the kitchen. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Yes the trail was coming up and evidence was needed, but at this moment he just needed something to eat. Seeing as he hadn't had an actual meal in a while, having only survived off chocolate for the past few days. As he walked to the kitchen he kept his eyes out for anything that seemed out of the ordinary. ".....Murder or suicide, I wonder which will be picked." He said outloud as he walked. "I haven't been productive in this investigation, but....gods I'm so sick of this. There is only four left.....why hasn't it ended yet?" He asked himself before sighing and running his hand slowly through his hair. "Well I'm talking to myself outloud, so I might be starting to lose it like the puppet guy." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]With that he entered the kitchen and started to search for something to eat as well as any possible clues that could ever so happen to be there. [/BCOLOR]

After inspecting the pool room for a while and finding nothing new, Steven came to the conclusion that they had found everything there was to find in the area. He was about to leave again when he was something glisten in the corner of the room. Upon inspectin it, it turned out to be the lost bottle of caffeine pills. Ah, so that was where the thing was. It probably got kicked away when everyone stormed into the room or something. The alternative, that someone had placed it there after the fact while at the same time hiding it in a corner, made no sense at all -- after all, why would someone do that when it was pretty unlikely that anyone was going to come back to the pool in the first place, let alone actally find the thing.
That said though, the fact that it and its previous content were here at all bothered Steven on some level. Why wasn't it cleaned up? It was way too vague to be used as a false trail, and yet at the same time too obvious to not have been left behind unless on purpose. Maybe the killer simply didn't care about it? If so, then he must've known that it wasn't something that people could tie back on him. ...Which could've been perfectly explained if the pills belonged to Erin instead. Yes, that made sense. it explained why the pills were here in the first place, and why the killer didn't bother to pick them up; doing so would only draw more attention to themselves if someone discovered it. As for why Erin was carrying them in the first place, that was something they would never learn. One would assume he used it to stay awake and alert, but aside from that obvious bit, the details still eluded Steven.

Feeling happy about having solved at least part of the mystery, Steven went to the only room that he hadn't explored yet; the toilets. Not that he expected to find anything there, but he might as well finish the job 100%.

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

Predictably there was nothing of interest in the two classrooms, leaving Norio feeling pretty jaded. He'd searched the whole of the third floor yet only found one piece of evidence, and Norio didn't have any idea of how it fit into the murder. Worse still, Norio was getting chills, only wearing his underpants- at least he could solve
that issue though. Norio made his way back to the pool, thankfully finding no-one else there. Collecting his clothes off the floor where he'd dumped them, Norio got dressed once again, making him feel slightly better. But it wouldn't hurt to get a snack too…

Arriving at the kitchen, Norio found that Isaac was already raiding the kitchen. Norio's head told him to leave immediately, to avoid the awkwardness caused by his earlier slip up; Norio's gut told him to stay and get some damn sustenance in him before the trial. His gut won.

"So, uh, how you doing Isaac?" Norio asked, peering in a nearby cupboard to see what food there was as he did.​

[BCOLOR=#800000]Isaac was just making a bowl of cereal when Norio entered the kitchen. At first Isaac paid him no mind, that was until the other spoke. Looking over at him before taking a bite of his cereal he was quiet for a moment as he tried to figure out how he should answer the other. After swallowing his first spoonful he responded. "...I don't know..." he mumbled as he looked down at the floor. "I'm so sick of all of this, I guess I'm just tired?" He said in a questioning tone. "I don't know if I can handle another trial, this is becoming more and more painful.....to think one of us might have killed again. I know there isn't a lot of us, and its not like we are close but..... I don't know, I guess I was hoping for too much when I thought the killing was done due to our small numbers.." Isaac said in an almost defeated tone. "Sorry went on a small rant." Taking a bite out of his cereal, his eyes now moving to look at Norio. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]"What about you? How are you doin?" [/BCOLOR]

The voice of the monochromatic psychotic bear rang out through the halls- "​upup it's time for the class trial everyone! Go to the elevator and get ready to find out who done it"

When the bell went off Isaac looked away from Norio and at the door. "......" Without a word, only a sigh leaving him, he dumped the last of his cereal before making his way out of the kitchen. It didnt take him long to get to the elevator. There he waited for the others to arrived as he rubbed his head a bit. "Another trial....yay.."

Tan looked up from under a desk in one of the second floor classrooms when the time came, his party of puppets doing the same.

"Looks like its time to watch another one of our colleagues get murdered in front of us." Nibi sighed

"Don't say thet Nib-SAN!" Lil'Sodi said as she skipped to attention with Lil' Kyle "Myabe its a suicide and there's no murderer."

"Or maybe the daft fool went and got himself killed on his own." Kibi muttered as their puppeteer began walking.

"It'll be fun either way, little dude." Tan chuckled as the group approached the elevator "We're getting close to the endgame here, guys. Who knows what twists and turns we'll encounter now?"

"You do!" Kibi pointed at him accusingly

"Well, yeah. Obviously." Tan conceded before smiling at him "Won't make it any less fun to experience though."

The Dark Rabbit just groaned as they entered the elevator.

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

Norio wasn't sure if he felt relief that his awkward conversation with Isaac was over or dread for what could be the final trial. It didn't matter either way, since he was left with one option: going to the elevator. Shoving a couple of bags of nuts from the cupboard and a pepsi from the fridge into his hoodie pockets, Norio made his way over to the elevator. Hopefully there were no rules against eating in the trial room...

As the elevator rose up to the first floor the students would later find out that not one but two gates had opened up one leading to the fourth and the other leading to the fifth floor

Reactions: Daz
And then there were only three of them -- well, assuming you counted Tanami as only one person, that is.. With this low a number, there was no way there was going to be another trial, even if only because it wouldn't make any sense to hold a trial with only two people. That said, though... As much as Steven hated the idea, Monokuma hadn't let them out yet. And that could only mean that the monster was not done with them yet. In which case the best thing he could do was explore the new floor, to find out what new rooms were unlocked to them.

...As it turned out, not one but two new floors were unlocked. Which made sense when you thought about it; after all, even if another murder happened, there would be no reason to unlock another floor after that. If the bear was going to be true to its word, the sole survivor should be let go at that point. On the flipside, leaving an entire floor locked would likely be seen as a waste of effort. Not that he had any idea what kind of bizarre logic made Monokuma's mind spin, but whatever.

A lot of exploring later, Steven had learned the general layout of the new floors. There were, as per usual, a bunch of different specialized rooms; a music room, a room full of chemicals, some kind of garden-place with a ridiculously dangerous looking plant and something that could only be described as a Dojo. In addition, there were a bunch of locked rooms with no apparent way to get in, and finally several classrooms similar to the ones on the lower floors. In short, lots of interesting stuff, but no way to get out. Which meant that soon, unless some kind of miracle happened, someone else was going to die. And quite frankly, if a miracle was going to happen now, it was a bit freaking late.

--------------

The next day, Steven headed straight for the cafetaria after waking up. As it turned out, he was one of the first ones to arrive for a change -- not that that was much of an achievement, considering there were only three of them left, but still. After preparing some food for himself, he took place at a random table, waiting for the rest to arrive.

Last edited:

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

As soon as the trial was over Norio made a beeline for his bed, feeling no need to explore the new floors. Despite having just faced the horrors of the trial Norio was able to drift off instantly, the deaths of Eric and Isaac failing to haunt him; maybe it was because he'd become numb to death after seeing so many, or maybe he'd been prepared this time, expecting another murder. Whatever the case, Norio was able to sleep soundly.

Rejuvenated, Norio was in an upbeat mood when he woke up the next morning. Quickly pulling on some clothes, Norio bounced over to the cafeteria, eager to cook up a hearty breakfast. Upon arrival Norio saw that Steven was already tucking into some food, increasing Norio's craving for nourishment, so after giving Steven a quick wave Norio headed over to the kitchen to cook up a a full English breakfast. With a plate full of food, Norio then made his way over to the table Steven was at. Shovelling a mouth full of food into his mouth, Norio began to talk without waiting to swallow.

"So, how ya' doing Steven?"

Footsteps approached the cafeteria, followed by the laughter that was undeniably Tan's. For some reason his footsteps were far more heavy than they were at any other time during this death game they'd been forced to participate in. And the sound of wood clacking together followed along with him.

"This has got to be the biggest waste off time I've seen this entire goddamn game." Kibi grumbled at the puppeteer's side, batting something away from him before glancing over at his white counterpart "The fact that you let him do this was just the icing on the cake."

"What's the point?" Nibi muttered as she brought an actual mini-cigarette to her mouth and took a deep breath, pulling it away to breath out small wisps of smoke as she turned toher counter, revealing long tear trails going down her once pristine white face "Why fight what you know you can't beat, eh Kib-kib?"

"And stop that!" Kibi shouted "I had enough problems when one dumbass was going around spouting that shite little nickname! I won't have two-!"

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Kib-kib, hah!"[/BCOLOR] a third voice rang out with laughter
"I will not be insulted by some flaming homo who got himself killed by his own damn ardor!" Kibi shouted before another voice interrupted

"I knew what would happen when this game got the best of me," a woman's voice spoke in a distant manner "yet this insulting new existence brings a beautiful form of irony to the forefront."

"Don't just accept it!" yet another voice yelled before being directed to the puppeteer "As soon as I find a way to exist without these damn strings, you'll be the first to taste the new brand of anarchy I'll be able to unleash in this immortal form! Now make me a mini lighter damn it!"

Tan laughed "Just because I can make something doesn't mean I'm dumb enough to just go make it."

"Well how is she even lighting those mini-cigs?"

"Maybe she lit it on your friend's burning passion."

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Don't think I'm any less deadlier made out of wood!"[/BCOLOR]

"Only wood I see is the one your gay little buddy is giving you."

And that's how Tan walked into the cafeteria, broad grin sporting gleaming white teeth as he presented himself proudly to the only other two survivors there.

"Sup guys?" he said with a smirk before nodding downward "Finished a little pet project of mine."

Indeed he had, for hanging him were not two, but three new puppets. Crowding around his left leg were Mini wooden versions of the old Anarchy crew, together again. Decked out in mini clothes, hell, Mini-Cezi even had a sketchbook she was passively doodling in as Mini-Sven and Minisaac seemed busy trying to get answers out of the puppeteer who now towered over them.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Ya know, I don't really know what it is about being called a 'Pet project' that pisses me off so much, but could you stop? Like, I'm pissed enough you decided to give her accessories but not me."[/BCOLOR]

"Only because the only accessories you'd have would probably be mini BL magazines." Kibi coughed out accusingly

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"And would that be such a goddamn crime!?!"[/BCOLOR]

"It's okay," Lil' Cezi interrupted Minisaac "I shall personally draw out all the glorious positions you and Sven will probably get into."

"Like hell you will!"

Ignoring that argument, Tan kept on smiling at his own handy work. It was odd, the way he had no problem replicating everything down to the pitch perfect voices he was giving them, which emulated their real counterparts to a T.

"Yeah, I figured out that if I make puppets then use those to help make more, I could churn out faster than ever before!" the Puppeteer said with a wink "I even made your puppets for when you guys possibly bite it, but not only that~!"

Striding from behind his right leg were none other than another Lil'Sodi carrying another Lil' Kyle in her arms, who was struggling desperately not to be seen "No! He's.... he's just going to kill me again!"

"Presentin the amazinG Miss whopsika and her ever faithful sempai!" Lil' Sodi V2 called out before bowing dramatically "Now that every1's together again, we mihgt just be able to take back the kingdom and save everyone111"

"What did I say?!?" Kibi shouted at the duo "Get back behind his leg where nobody has to see or hear you!"

"Pretty sweet right?" Tan said before waltzing over the door to the kitchen. The posse of puppets were forced to trail behind him as he leaned beside the door and let a near-feral grin spread across his face, soon a ghastly voice began uttering words which leaked from his mouth like a foul bile [BCOLOR=#000000]"THerE'S evEN... MorE...iN The MAkiNG...as WE...spEAk." [/BCOLOR]

The sound of which was enough to make Kibi and even Nibi turn towards him in varying degrees of shock, but he just regained a lazy smirk and glanced down at his creations in a humored manner.

The dark rabbit and white cat looked at each other for a moment before Nibi shrugged and went back to smoking on her mini cigarette.

"Good morning everyone!" The voice of the bear echoed throughout the room. A puff of smoke appeared and monokuma appeared sat in a chair at the head of the table "I hope everyone's had some rest ca-...." Monokuma stared at the new puppets and looked ready to already start another execution "and they call me crazy... It's time for your new motive! Upupupupu"

"As good as the situation allows for, I guess", Steven answered. He paused for a moment, then continued. "...Look, I think we can all safely say by now that those files were all true. Which means that all of us were indeed classmates, no, friends before all of this happened. Which means... " Steven didn't even want to finish that sentence, so instead quickly started another one. "...Our memories were taken away, otherwise we would have never done something so horrible to each other, right? ...Right?"

Before Norio could answer, Monokuma entered the room again, immediately dropping the bombshell of yet another motive on them, as if that was even necessary at this point. At that point something snapped inside Steven. The man, no, the beast responsible for all of his friends' deaths was standing in front of them not even eight hours after the last one lost their life, taunting them about yet another motive. Sodika, Kyle, Sven, Cezia, Erin, Isaac... And now, only three of them were left. He had no doubts that at this rate, only one person would be left before the next morning. ...Unless he stopped it. Their sole source of conflict was standing right there. If he could take that out, then they would all be saved. And if not, if he died in the process, then at least he would have not sullied his own hands.

"Oh, bloody HELL!", Steven shouted at Monokuma. "What the fuck is wrong with you, you psychotic freak?! You know full well that all you have to do at this point is wait for one of us to snap and kill another person, at which point they might as well kill the last one too. So what is with the bloody RUSH?! Why can't you wait for one fucking day? Why in the Lord's name do you want us all to die that badly?!" At this point, Steven rose from his chair forcefully enough to knock the thing back a few feet. Somewhere deep down Steven knew that all of this was a very bad idea, but now that all of the fear, the anger, the frustration that he had been bottling up for the last few days or weeks had found a way out, there was no way to put the lid back onto the bottle. "You are a monster, a pathetic piece of scum below the level of a schoolyard bully that feasts on someone else's suffering, because your own life is such a worthless piece of shit that you can't stand it when someone else is actually successful at something, don't you? Not only that, but you are a fucking coward too! Seriously, if you are so intent on getting us all killed, then why not do it yourself for a change?! All you have done is sit in some kind of secret room, twiddling your thumbs and giggling to yourself as you watch us kill each other, don't you? You feel like you are not responsible for all of this, that we do it to ourselves and that you are somehow not to blame even though you set everything up, to the point of actively manipulating us to your own goals! You probably don't even see us as real people, but rather as some kind of characters in a television show or something, DON'T YOU?! Well, no more! I'll show you just how fucking HUMAN I am!"
With speed far greater than one would expect of a scrawny kid (turns out adrenaline is a very impressive performance booster), Steven grabbed the nearest sharp object -- which turned out to be his knife -- leaped at Monokuma and tried to kill the sick bastard in any way he could.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SolemnOath
Monokuma's eye glowed as Steven tackled him down "No attacking the principle! Spears of Gungnir! Protect me!" He called out, seeming ready to enforce his rules

Status
Not open for further replies.