Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#800000]"So if three die, two can escape huh? Not what people would call a good deal." Isaac said before waving his hand in a dismissive manner. "Until later shit toy." With that he left the room and headed back up to the third floor. "I didn't look in the Physics room really well so ya, I guess I'll check that out again." He hummed as he headed for and entered said room.[/BCOLOR]

The next day, Eric was found dead in the swimming pool, there was a trail of caffeine pills going from the locker room to the pool. He wore swim trunks far too big. He had a faint red mark around his neck and his PDA laid by the pool side

Unsurprisingly at this point, Tanami Alikmeinster was the first on the scene of the crime. But he was there with even more company than before. In addition to his hand puppets, two more puppets were attached to strings which dissapeared into his jacket.

Both of these two were familiar in all the worst ways, as they bore immediate resemblance to Kyle and Sodika. Tan and Kibi were already arguing the specifics of Eric's death while Nibi sobbed off to the side.

Lil' Kyle looked as if he was trying to evaluate the crime scene while the puppeteer and rabbit argued, but the nerve-wracked puppet kept getting distracted by another pair of eyes which seemed to burn holes into the back of his head.

Lil' Kyle glanced behind him only to lock eyes with Lil' Sodi, who was staring at him not so subtly from behind one of Tan's legs. Seeing him look at her Lil' Sodi gave a small gasp of embarrassment before waving at him.

"Hi Kyle Senpai!" She greeted "Find anything we can use to help everyone?"

Lil' Kyle gave a small sigh before turning back to look at the body floating in the pool "I mean...besides the obvious stuff not really... we'll need t-to fish him out to search it m-more thoroughl-"

"Like hell we do!" Kibi interrupted him before jabbingwe nub arm in a smirking Tan's face "We need to get to exploring while the peasantry get to fucking around with the body. With those asshats handled, we don't have to worry about them getting in our goddamn way."

"Sounds pretty sweet little guy" The Puppeteer said with a chuckle before shaking his head "But I kinda feel like helpin' the guys out with this one, get a bit more involved ya know."

"Why waste time if we already... fucking... know who did it?!?"

Tan shrugged "Because its fun....duh."

"How you haven't gotten us killed already I'll never know."

Tan just chuckled as the now five-strong performance continued searching the area.

As per the usual, Steven was woken up by the World's Freakiest Alarm Clock. He had gone to bed a bit earlier the previous day, to recover from the sleepless night of the day before that. He wasn't quite back to 100% yet, but at least he was feeling better than most of the previous day. Well, time to do something productive again.
Steven sluggishly got out of bed, stretched out, walked over to the door, then stopped with his hand on the handle. "I'm... not dead", he muttered to himself. Apparently his speech had worked at least to some extend, judging by the fact that he was still alive; nobody had snuck into his room at night to kill him, even though he had blatantly said that he wouldn't locked the door -- which he indeed had not done. Steven couldn't help but smile; finally people were starting to trust each other a bit more, or at least they trusted him -- or, well, they hadn't killed him when they had the chance. It was a start, right? Count your blessings and whatnot.

By sheer coincidence which totally doesn't have anything to do with plot convenience or anything like that, Steven just happened to go up to the second floor when he overheard Tanami arguing with himself once again. Normally he didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it anymore, but this time a few key words made it past his Tanami-filter. 'Fish him out'? 'The body'? 'Know who did it'?
Suddenly wide awake again, Steven bolted towards the pool area, marking the first time in his stay here that he was one of the first people to find the body. Not wasting any time, he turned back to the hallway. "Isaac! Norio! Get over here! We're at the pool!", Steven shouted at the top of his lungs, not paying any attention to the integrity of Tanami's eardrums.

Last edited:
"Geez man," Tan said after wincing from the sudden loudness "no need to get all loud. Could've just as easily walked outside to call for 'em, not much else happening in this place to overshadow you, man."

"Seriously, even for a beta-male like yourself seeing dead bodies shouldn't be so alarming anymore." Kibi grumbled before glancing to the ceiling in thought "Makes me somewhat miss that Kyle fellow, despite being the largest pussy in this place he was a pussy who knew his fucking place, knew when to shut the hell up, let the proper individual take charge, and follow orders."

"Better watch that kind off talk," Tan chuckled downward "might make Lil K jealous."

Lil Kyle was actually busy analyzing the crime scene some more, and glanced up when he was mentioned "Actually... I-"

Before he could deny the Puppeteer's claim, he was tackled to the ground by Lil' Sodi "Don't feel Jealous, Kyle Senpai!"

"Y-your crushing me...."

"That's just the power of love, silly. If I get enough I can use magic to lift him out of the pool! Hey Tan Sensei, I'm Helping!"

It was a weird display, their level of animation seemed almost impossible. The strings they were being pulled on seemed to disappear inside the puppeteer's jacket and with his hands already occupied the method to how exactly he was moving them so fluidly was unknown.

Kibi scoffed at the display and turned his attention back to Steven "Hey, since you have the lung power necessary to piss me off so quickly, how about using it to get the stiff outta the pool before the water starts truly screwing with any leftover evidence?"

• Love
Reactions: Vitreus

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit
tumblr_okqfsd5Um61uoblcyo1_1280.jpg

[/spoili]

"Isaac! Norio! Get over here! We're at the pool!"

Whilst wandering the corridor looking for trouble Norio heard Steven's scream summoning him to the pool. Amused that trouble had found him first, Norio jogged over to the pool to see what the commotion was about. When he first arrived by the pool Norio only saw Steven and Tan, puzzling him since he'd expected something grand, such as another murder. It wasn't until Norio came closer to the edge of the pool that he noticed Eric's corpse laying at the bottom of the pool. Realising that it was a murder, Norio decided to take note of the basic details of the crime scene, such as the caffeine pills and PDA, mostly ignoring the arguments of Tan's puppets in the background. That was until Kibi made a certain point.

"Hey, since you have the lung power necessary to piss me off so quickly, how about using it to get the stiff outta the pool before the water starts truly screwing with any leftover evidence?"

The brat made a good point: they should get the body out of the pool as soon as possible. Without a second thought Norio took the hoodie he was wearing off, throwing it aside.

Kicking off his trainers too, Norio asserted, "Don't worry Steven, I'll get the body."

Eagerly whipping off his shirt Norio revealed his bare chest, including a pair of simple piercings adorning his nipples. Leaving no time for Steven or Tan to admire his rippling abs, Norio hastily pulled off his jeans and socks, so only his briefs were left on. Norio waltzed over to the edge of the pool, where he paused to give Steven a quick wink. Then Norio dived in, the water eagerly eating up his exposed body. Kicking to the bottom as quickly as possible so that he didn't waste any of his limited breath, Norio reached the body within a few seconds. Wrapping his arms around the corpse, Norio pushed off the bottom of the pool and kicked his way back up to the surface, taking the body with him. The excessively large trunks did not come with him though, as was revealed when Norio hefted the naked corpse onto the side of pool. Panting heavily from the strain of dragging up the body, Norio quickly got out of the pool to rest on the poolside besides the corpse.

"There... you go..." Norio gasped.​

[BCOLOR=#800000]Isaac had been in his room for the majority of the time, however soon enough he got bored of just laying down and doing nothing. So getting up he got his breakfast, a bar of chocolate. Once he got that he started to walk around in silence. There wasn't anywhere in particular he wanted to go, not yet at least. Maybe he'd talk to Steven more about his findings, there had to be something there to help them. It just might not be in plain sight. As he made his way to the second he saw Norio head to the pool, and curious, he of course followed. Going through the locker rooms he entered the pool area with Norio, though was silent. "....You got to be shitting me." he muttered as he got closer to the pool. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]He didn't do anything as he watched Norio bring the corpse to the edge. "Let me help." With that he bent down and helped Norio pull him up. Once they were both on the pool edge Isaac sighed as he looked at the corpse in silence before walking off, only to come back with two towels. He tossed one to Norio, and used the other to cover Erin. "He may be dead, but its best to give him some decency." He stated simply before kneeling next to the corpse to inspect it. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Being alarmed is not the point. I just want to get everyone over here as fast as possible," Steven said, scraping his throat. "Besides, we have no idea how far away they are. They could be all the way at the back of the upper floor for all we know. There's no guarantee they could hear me all the way up there, and getting them here manually would've taken too long." Besides, given what broke the case last time, he wasn't planning on leaving the crime scene and have it look as if he was the last to arrive -- or even worse, be the only one not at the scene when the Body Notification rang out. If that would happen, then...

As it turned out, there was no need to worry about any of that, because Isaac and Norio chose that moment to enter the scene. Well, that solved that problem. No need for him to leave the scene anymore. See? It worked just fine .

"Hey, since you have the lung power necessary to piss me off so quickly, how about using it to get the stiff outta the pool before the water starts truly screwing with any leftover evidence?", Kibi said, as usual making no effort to soften his language. "Yeah, I-", Steven started, only to be interrupted by Norio saying that he'd do it instead. Before anyone could interfere, the Ultimate Chaos stripped down to his underwear, revealing that he had his nipples pierced. He then made his way towards the pool...at which point he stopped and turned around to wink in Steven's direction, leaving the latter person dumbfounded. Well now.
Before Steven could make any comment on that (not that he had been planning to do so), Norio dove into the pool to retrieve Erin's body. With Isaac's help, the kid's corpse soon found a new resting place next to the pool (and a towel on his lower half to give him some decency, courtesy of Isaac).

"...Thanks, Norio", he simply said. Now that all of that was taken care of and everyone was accounted for, it was time to once again investigate the place. First things first, inspecting the body. Unlike the previous two murders, this one didn't look nearly as gory at first glance, but of course there was no way to really know anything for sure from this distance. With that, Steven approached Erin's body too, taking a close look at both the red mark on the kid's neck and his eyes, checking to see if there were any traces of redness in the latter.

As Isaac and Norio walked in the familiar sound of Monokuma sounded- "a body has been found! It is the investigation period and there will soon be a class trial! Upupu" the monokuma file came up. It said Erin died due to drowning, with faint signs of strangulation around his neck. His time of death was 10:30

"Was the wink really necessary?" Kibi grumbled as the body was hauled ashore.

"I think it looked super Ecchi!" Lil Sodi cooed before spinning between tan's legs and wrapping her arms around Lil Kyle once again "Though nowhere near as Ecchi as Senpai of course!"

"O-Oxygen..!"

"No lungs kid," Kibi grumbled as he leaned over to look at the body as well "you'll get used to it."

"Hmmm," Tan said as he looked as well "yep....he's definitely dead."

"And we needed to be here just to point that out?"

"Nah, just wanted to reaffirm it." Tan said before his voice went gravelly and he began scratching his head with Nibi, who thrashed at the sudden mistreatment "Now this motherfucker here died drowning like a biyatch!"

"Even t-though there's...signs of....strangulation." Lil Kyle pointed out as he tried unsuccessfully to remove Lil' Sodi from him "It....isn't what killed him."

"He was motherfucking wearing fuggin trunks way too motherfuckin' big for his dumb ass!"

"And there's diet pills everywhere over there," Kibi grumbled before glaring down at Lil' Sodi "Oi you crazy git, make yourself useful and grab the deadbeat's PDA while I work."

Lil' Sodi gasped as she suddenly released the Kyle look-alike, before bowing "Yes Kibi-Sama!"

"Kibi wha-?"

"This useless mage will fetch anything to aid you!" She insisted before turning and trotting over to the discarded PDA.

The Dark Rabbit just groaned before turning back to the body and continuing "As we all know, an excessive dosage of Caffeine can result in dizziness, thirst, and diarrhea."

"But it wasn't what put this motherfucker in the pool." Tan stated

"And this was left right beside the Pool!" exclaimed Lil' Sodi excitedly before looking down solemnly "I-I hope this makes you not hate me anymore."

"It doesn't." Kibi sighed before glaring at Tan, who sported a smug look again.

• Love
Reactions: Daz and Vitreus
Steven rolled his eyes upon hearing the quite pointless body announcement. Seriously, they were all here; was it really necessary to still play that thing? Similarly, the Class Trial was a given at this point too. Well, whatever. He might as well check the Monokuma File...

"...So he was drowned then," Steven muttered as he put his PDA away again, once again ignoring Tanami's antics. "That explains the lack of injuries. The killer probably didn't want to get any blood on him. Smart; strangulation and drowning are pretty clean ways to kill... Then that mark on his neck is probably caused by whatever was used to keep him underwater", he continued, half speaking to himself and half to the other survivors. He then took a closer look at the shape of the bruise, hoping that it would provide a hint as to what was used to kill Erin. Well, other than the pool, that is.

@Neobullseye
The bruise looked like it came from the burn from a rope around his neck. It couldn't have been hands and the thin line only resembled a rope

[BCOLOR=#800000]"He died by drowning?" Isaac asked with a raised brow, not really talking to anyone in particular. Moving over to the corpse he inspected it himself in silence. "No visible damage that would be fatal." He mumbled as he touched the back of Erin's head. "Nothing on his head to suggest he was knocked out.....only that mark on his neck. Could...Could it be a hicke-.." Isaac had to stop talking right there as he shook his head several times. "No focus focus...though if this had been a lover spat...who would be-.." A light flush went on Isaac's cheeks as he looked at Erin. "Oh gods...was everyone here getting action but me???" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Hanging his head and letting out a sigh he moved over to the pills to inspect those and figure out what kind they were exactly, as he had just noticed them. "Stupid love, people should tell me when they fall in love so I can watch....not like I would bother anyone I just want to observe no biggie...not a huge biggie. At the most I would make suggestions, like doggy st-" With that he had to close his eyes as he had to ignore the very vivid images popping into his mind. "Come on me focus..."[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Daz

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

Giving Isaac a thankful nod, Norio began to dry himself off, listening to what everyone else made of the body as he did. Norio was looking for an excuse to go off exploring for evidence, wanting to be on his feet and moving again rather than stuck analysing just one room. There were more opportunities for excitement that way, more opportunities to cause trouble; it definitely wasn't because being near Eric's corpse reminded Norio of Sven's death, that would be absurd. Norio was about to suggest that he go searching for the origins of the rope used for the strangulation, when he noticed Isaac mumbling to himself and blushing as he inspected the body. May as well have a bit of fun here before he left...

"What's bothering you, Isaac baby?" Norio asked with an overly sweet tone. Still damp, Norio lent his chest over Isaac's back, wrapping his arms around Isaac to gently hug him close. "Having another one of your BL fantasies? My, your face is almost as red as the time I said you could watch me-..."

Shit.
Isaac couldn't remember the incidence Norio was thinking of. Attempting to laugh off his mispeak awkwardly, Norio loosened his grip on Isaac, preparing for a quick escape.​

"He was probably strangled to the point of passing out, then dumped into the water. Maybe the killer thought that Erin was already dead when he was only unconscious?", Steven suggested. If nothing else, it would explain both the strangulation marks and the fact that the actual cause of death was drowning rather than strangulation. Still though, anyone could have done this; they would need to find the rope to pin it down to anyone in particular, and that was assuming that the rope was something special to begin with.

Steven's train of thought was crudely derailed by Isaac and Norio being, well, Isaac and Norio. The former was once again facing puberty, and the other was teasing him about something that had apparently happened between the two some time back. In short, nothing importa- Wait, what? "...Norio? What did you just say?", Steven said as he got up.

"He accidentally mentioned some gay shit you probably did when you guys went to school together." Kibi answered simply with a shrug before nodding down to the corpse "Can we focus on the dead git now and your homoerotic bullshit never?"

"I mean...what else is there to talk about?" Lil' Kyle asked "Shouldn't we... start conducting a search... or something?"

"Senpai's right guys!" Lil' Sodi agreed before throwing an arm possessively over the other puppet's shoulder, clutching him tighter when he attempts to flee "We have to do it for him For him, or else his spirit will never rest and we die."

"Did you just have a stroke in the middle of that sentence?"
Kibi questioned as the puppeteer shrugged

"I dunno, hey Nib-Nib." He turned to the silent kitten hand-puppet "What do you think we should do? I kinda want to stay so if your going against the majority here I'll totally overrule them."

"What!?!"

"Can...he do that?"
Lil Kyle asked as he attempted to pry his fellow puppet off him

"Sensei no! Dodn't do that to us! Were a team! We work together and make things better!"

"Is her speech getting worst?"

"Let's just go." Nibi spoke up before Tan could answer the dark rabbit, the other puppets and their coordinator glancing at her simultaneously as she looked off to the side in a melancholic fashion "I don't want to be near the body anymore, let's...just go search where that trail came from."

Tan followed her gaze to the locker room and smirked "Guess I've got no choice then," he said with a smirk before turning and entering the locker room "let's have us a looksie."

Reactions: Vitreus
[BCOLOR=#800000]When Norio suddenly hugged Isaac from behind, he couldn't help but wince. "I-Isaac...b...ba...wh-wha?" He asked in a light stutter his face reddening a bit more at this. The sweet voice, the gentle hug, the close contact....was....was Norio coming onto him? Impossible! Then Norio spoke again, and gods, he had to have been hearing this, he must have. For the tone Norio used, and the sentence he started, it seemed like... No. Hallucinations, maybe he had a concussion? And he was hearing things? Because....there's no way he could have possibly, he had to make sure he didn't...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]"W-Watch you do what??" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]He was 80% sure he was hearing things, but he had to confirm if he was or not. Because if it turned out he possibly missed a chance to see something he has always wanted to see... Something he assumed Norio was referring to as he did say his face got red. The only time Isaac's face was red was when he was daydreaming about that sweet sweet BL. Which only means that Norio had to have offered him a time when he could see some BL, some BL that involved Norio perhaps? Which meant....which meant....he may have missed a chance to see his dream. If that were the case though, he had absolutely no recollection of this. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]"N...Not that it matters...we have a case to work......" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]Isaac muttered out after hearing what Tan said. They had to work, but....he had the right to know if he missed out on his dream right? They had some time before the trail and him being him he could figure out the crime scene in only a bit, so taking a small moment to fully grasp this BL situation could easily take priority even if only for a few moments. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800000]"Actually tell me, wha-what did you saw I could watch? I....I dont' remember it...." [/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Vitreus and Daz
"Yeah, but-", Steven started, only to cut himself off. Did Norio remember something from before all of this happened? But then why wouldn't he just share it with everyone? Why did he act like it was some kind of horrible secret, almost as if he was afraid of everyone's reaction? It didn't really seem like Norio was joking around either; even ignoring how insane it would be given the situation -- which to be fair meant absolutely nothing in Norio's case -- in between his fake laughter and body language, it wasn't exactly hard to see how tense the guy was. It just didn't add up.

But yeah, Tanami was right; they were on a timer and couldn't waste time discussing things like this. At any other moment, Steven would have dropped whatever he was doing to talk to Norio. But right now? They had to solve the murder. Okay, next place... Tanami was already checking out the trail of pills leading towards the locker room (which miraculously didn't get disturbed when everyone had come storming into the place), so there was no need for him to do the same. As for the pills themselves, Steven picked up one of the pills lying around on the ground. After inspecting it for a moment, he put it back roughly in the same spot where he took it from.
What other things were there to check out? There might be a clue in Erin's room somewhere, for one. The rope would also be important, even though it technically wasn't the murder weapon, it was likely still a very important clue. Where did it came from, and where was it now? And then there was Erin's swimming trunks. Why was it so much too big for him? Maybe he should take a closer look at that too. Problem; the thing was currently floating in the pool, having fell off of Erin's body when Norio removed his body from the pool, and quite frankly Steven didn't relly feel like diving in if it could be avoided. Instead, he looked around until his eye fell on a pole of sorts, complete with a convenient hook on the end -- the model used to help teach children how to swim. "Perfect", he muttered, then walked over said pole to retrieve it. Afterwards, he used the pole to try to fish out Erin's swimming trunks.

Last edited:

[spoili]
Credit to Behelit

[/spoili]

"Oh you know... Just gay shit like Kibi said... Nothing important, we should focus on investigating..." Norio spluttered, detaching himself from Isaac, "Well I'm off to look for the rope, see ya!"

Without any further explanation Norio hastily sprung up and raced out of the pool, still only in his underwear. Norio had no idea yet as to the origin of the rope used strangle Erin, so Norio jogged aimlessly down the corridor, his only aim to escape the awkward situation he'd created for himself. Eventually Norio found himself stood outside the art room. Since he was there he decided to take a nose about inside- it was a feasible place to find rope after all.​

@Daz
@Neobullseye
@GrieveWriter
Nothing of relevance was found in any of the rooms except for a locker which was opened, probably having held the swim trunks inside of it. The swim trunks also had nothing special, the only thing of note being that they we're far to big for Erin which was already known

Status
Not open for further replies.