Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac could have stayed there and admire the scene for god knows how long, however he knew he had to get to work. Despite how gorgeous the scene was, the creator of it still had to die. After all, he had zero intention of his life being taken without his say so. Slowly moving his hands from his mouth, a frown now decorating his lips he approached the body. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Kneeling next to Sven's corpse he examined it closing. "Took a beating, did he fight back?" He muttered as he gently grabbed Sven's arm, not attempting to ruin the scene. "Bruises." he grumbled as he looked at the arms. 'Hit here? So defensive wounds? He was attacked head on?' Putting the arm back in his spot he moved over to the neck and looked at the wound there. 'Might have been the killing blow, several stabs to the neck. Why more than one? Was the killer anxious? Angry? One slit from the jugular to the other side is more than enough....unless of course he did this while Sven was still fighting back, one stab would be enough to kill him but he would have to bleed out first, meaning Sven could fight a bit more. Several stabs however would result in a much faster death.' [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Letting out a light sigh he moved his gaze to the book ontop of Sven's chest. 'History of Anarchy? Fitting, why is this scene staged to this extent? What is the reason to lay this fitting book on him? Did the killer do it for irony sake? Why? Is this person experienced at killing to such an extent that he doesn't fear being walked in on? Or did the killer not care? Maybe he knew no one would walk around....or assumed no one would seeing as there was likely a loud ruckus with this kill yet no one approached, meaning the killer would have thought he had all the time in the world.' After Isaac moved the book away he saw the dent in Sven's chest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Now what caused you?" He placed his hand softly on the chest to see how deep the dent went and only applying a bit of pressure he could feel there were broken bones without a doubt. 'What caused this? A heavy hit from a blunt object most likely, was this before his death? After? Most likely before, to incapacitate him. Broken ribs would do that, but then why the extra stabs in the throat? Broken ribs wounded arms, Sven wouldn't be much of a threat especially if his lung got pierced. Maybe his adrenaline rush was enough to keep him moving so the stabs were needed. Maybe the person took joy in doing the overkill? Maybe....' "These are only maybes, I need something else." He whispered as he kept looking over the body with careful amount of detail not wanting to miss anything that wasn't already obvious to the corpse. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Vitreus

After watching a few other students go upstairs Norio decided to wander up himself, curious as to what might be going on up there. Sensing a commotion from the library Norio made his way over to that room, until he heard Cezia shout.

"Sven will be remembered. Sven will fucking be... remembered!"

Sven?
Norio froze. There was no way...
Breaking into sprint, Norio burst through the library doors, only to be greeted by the pandemonium that was Sven's death bed. The scene shook Norio- literally, he just stood there shaking. A chill as cold as the corpse pulled Norio, dragging him down to his knees, as one question ran through his head: Why?

Of course Norio had known, accepted, any of them could be killed. Any included Sven. He thought he'd be ready for this, it wasn't like Norio hadn't seen loved ones die before, that was a given when you're haunted by chaos. But Sven had been the first one who could embrace the chaos surrounding Norio, the first one who could play with the inferno of madness alongside Norio without getting burned. Now Despair had snuffed Sven out, Despair had stolen all freedom from Sven.

How.
Fucking.
Dare.
They.

The cold in Norio was replaced with fire, a roaring blaze of determination to extinguish the Despair that had stolen Sven from him.

"I'll carry on your flame for you, Sven," Norio murmured, then louder stated, "I will stop the Despair which tried to put an end to your Anarchy!"

Norio crawled over to Sven's body, ignoring Isaac, and started rifling through Sven's pockets, becoming increasingly frantic as he couldn't find the treasure he was looking for. After searching the entire body Norio gave up, instead rising to his feet with fury on his face.

"Where the FUCK is Sven's lighter?"​

• Love
Reactions: Vitreus
Cezia let Isaac works, she doesn't have any idea how to do a proper investigation. After all, last time most of her ideas are not even working or being acknowledged either. She has her attentions on her drawing until Norio burst in.

The emotional turmoil Norio display is something Cezia can reflect to, yet also envied. She can't rage like Norio, her attempts to relieve emotions about Sven's death is just dragging her down to more helpless one like sadness and stress.

Cezia musters the strength to get up and then approaches Norio. His aura of anger scared her at first, what if he shouts at her, what if he attacks her in that rage? But the closer she steps, that anger give the feeling of brave, this is her friend she looks on, still her friend, and Sven's friend.

"No idea, but whoever did this, better they are not busted before the trial. Would you help me beat the shit out of them if we uncover this before the trial? I wish I could, but I'm still a woman, that doesn't train or lift heavy stuff."

Suddenly an announcement sounded- "upupu A body had been discovered! The information about the murder will now be sent to your PDA!" As the file was added it was showed the murder was some time around midnight, the cause of death was a stab wound to the neck, the body was found in the library. There are also traces of bruises along his arms, and multiple broken ribs-

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]When the body discovery was announced Isaac took his own PDA and opened in and reviewed the information on there. 'Just like I thought, whoever did this was brutal, assuming the broken ribs happened before he died... Sven likely died in agony.' Closing his eyes for a moment he put his PDA away and looked back at Sven in silence as he still knelt by his side. "Honestly, I didn't know shit about you, shame to see you go, you did liven things up a bit." He said in a calm tone. "Though you should be happy you death bed looks utterly spectacular~" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Smiling for only a fraction of a second he went back to normal as he looked around to see where else to look. "If only we had tools the police use or PI." Letting out a sigh and shaking his head he knew that would make everything far too easy, have to give these people some advantage in their kills. "I'll come back over to you later." With that in mind Isaac stepped over Sven's corpse careful not to step in any of the blood that was pooling from the body. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Before he made it to his destination he looked over to his side to see Norio yell out angrily at the death of his friend. He said nothing as he watched Cezia go over to Norio and ask for his help to punish the killer. 'Chaos and painter considered him an actual friend? Or is one of them putting up the guise of being one in hopes to ward off suspicion?' Currently he couldn't say for a fact, he wasn't the best when it came to deciphering emotions. He could do it at the most basic level, namely using that to see if a target was lying to him or not, but emotional things like this. Is something he wasn't good with, even if he used his BL manga knowledge there wasn't much on how to comfort an acquaintance over their friends death.....that didn't require smut at least. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"....If I find his lighter, I'll give it to you." Isaac said as he looked away from Norio before moving over to the cabinet that laid next to Sven. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Kneeling down he inspected it closely in silence looking for anything that could be given to him. 'Blood?'[/BCOLOR]
@Rosedrachen @Daz @The Tragedy

Reactions: Vitreus and Daz
Hearing about the body discovery announcement, Erin quickly took out his PDA while running to the library. "Even I thought the motive was weak." He muttered to himself. Upon arriving at the scene, he decided to check random rooms that people wouldn't check, starting with the pool.

Heaving, Norio began to return to reality upon hearing Cezia's words, the heat of rage leaving his head. As much as Norio would like to find Sven's lighter, to carry on its legacy of causing disaster, it would be pointless if they all died in the class trial. The PDA announcement only reinforced this idea; Monokuma couldn't let them live unless they overcame the despair of Sven's death and found the killer. Norio nodded resolutely towards Cezia, still not quite ready to speak.

"....If I find his lighter, I'll give it to you."

Norio's head whipped over to look at Isaac, who was already methodically searching the crime scene. Already he was gathering clues, getting closer to finding the killer to avenge Sven's death- as Norio should be doing too.

"...Thanks," Norio quavered, before turning to Cezia again, "I can't touch the one who really deserves to be beaten up." Norio glanced at the monitor the death announcement had come from, before continuing, "I'm with you on busting the culprit though. Shall we start with Sven's room?"

Cezia nods in appreciation to Isaac, glad that he would aid Norio too.

"Sure. We have to find the pda first thought?" Cezia says as she starts looking on the cabinets. "Could it be hidden among bookshelves? Maybe on one of the desk cabinets? Trashcan?"

As the rest of the captives began searching the area for clues, beginning the search for the clues which could lead them to the killer. Throughout the beginning of the search, Tan just stood in his original position staring at the body. His puppet covered hands had begun hanging at his sides as his eyes narrowed at the sight. Anger flashed across his face and grew deeper as time went on, a look of realization had obviously sparked anger in him.

"Just... motherfucking come on." he grumbled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and glanced away "Motherfucking can't have any motherfucking good shit nowadays."

With that, the gravel-voiced puppeteer turned and walked towards the room's exit "Ya'll don't motherfucking need me for this shit, I'mma take a motherfuckin' nap motherfuckers. Just motherfcuking call me when we need's to do that motherfuckin' trial bullshit."

With that the puppeteer took his leave whilst grumbling curses as he made his way to the pool. Once there, he took the time to lean against the wall and close his eyes whilst continuing to swear to himself. Unfortunately, it seemed his own angry ramblings actively kept him from getting anywhere close to a good rest.

Norio hadn't considered that: in his haste to get going he'd forgotten that you needed a student's PDA to get into their room. Now he'd remembered, though, another idea came to mind.

"Why don't we ask Monokuma to open it for us, in the name of a fair investigation?" Norio asked, then calling out "Well, Monokuma? Will you open Sven's room for us?"

@Rosedrachen @The Tragedy

The bear remained silent before suddenly a voice came from right behind Norio- "I suppose I shall, fine, it will be unlocked until the investigation is over good luck" The bear quickly disappeared from the room-
@Daz

Cezia was looking around the room and notices something on the trash bin before the stealthy bear comes up behind Norio. How did he do that? Cezia asks in her mind before looking back to what she saw. Cezia took what apparently turned down student papers from the bin.

"Hey Norio, you might want to check this out. Student files? Wherever this come from, someone seems do not want it to be seen. Although if the murderer has Sven's lighter, odd that they don't just burn it."

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac was silent as he looked behind him and listened to the others speak, namely Tan. Who started to cuss like a sailor claiming he wasn't going to help and that he was leaving to take a nap. Isaac made no protest in the matter, after all if he were honest he didn't like people being around him as he investigated. He didn't want to be crowded out, and besides it would be best if they looked at different places for information. Once Tan left Isaac turned his attention back to the cabinet. Inspecting it closely, he noticed that there were bits of clothing on the edges and blood underneath the cabinet as well. 'Cause of death is stabbing to the neck but this....could this have been what caused the damage to Sven's chest?' He wondered as he felt around the edges. "Its heavy and if it fell on him he could have been pinned down.' Tilting his head to the side he picked up a piece of the clothing and looked at it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Ripped clothing, he might have crawled out from under the cabinet which could be why its ripped, if it were lifted off then the clothes should be intact.' With that he picked up the pieces of cloth he could find and placed them in a small pile next to Sven's corpse. After that he stood up and started to look around the room. 'I can't get over how this looks, why is it staged? Irony? Respect? Just for shits and giggles? I admit its a nice scene, but what is the reasoning?' After saying this he sighed and shook his head still unable to come up with a conclusion. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]As he moved around the room in a circle, he soon came to a halt when he heard ceiza speak about something she found in the trash bin where he saw the files. 'They weren't in here the other day.' he thought as he went over behind her and looked at the files. 'Those are...' He blinked in surprise and had to resist the urge to snatch them away from her. 'They maybe wrong, or faulty...I can't assume the worst off the bat..'[/BCOLOR]

@Dualnte
The files were about the students, there titles, their time of enroleme- wait a minute, it said that for all of them they had been going to Hope's Peak for 3 years, but from memories, they had just started the school a little while ago.
@Sneep
At the bottom of the pool was a PDA with a shattered screen sitting at the bottom but other than that, the pool seemed to be clean of evidence

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac looked at the files in surprise at what they had to offer, well at least what the first one did. Seeing as he currently couldn't see all the information due to the fact Cezia had her hands on them. None the less he saw the first page and that was enough for him to get curious in the files. 'Student files? Does that mean...?' After a moment he moved away from Ceiza once he got all he could from the first file that had been visible. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Things stood out in the file, however now wasn't the time to think about it, at least he didn't think it was. '.............................I need time to process this. Right now this trial needs to be done. Knowing the truth about our situation wont help me if I'm dead.' he thought as made his way back to Sven's corpse. "Did what you find kill you?" He asked softly knowing full well he wasn't going to get a response. "Or, did the killer find the files only as an reward? Did you stash the files in the trash before being offed? Or...." Closing his eyes Isaac let out a sigh and shook his head. "I can only speculate at this time." he muttered as he reached over and started to search Sven's pocket to see if there was anything in them, while he did that he also looked for where the tears in the other clothing was, trying to see if it was on the front of the back. [/BCOLOR]

@Dualnte
The tears were along the front of his clothes, signalling that the cabinet had been dropped on top of him. Which would explain the heavy amount of damage along his chest

Steven just happened to be at the bathroom on the first floor, taking care of some natural processes when the alert sounded. So, once again someone had been murdered... Steven groaned. He had known that this was going to happen, but still, part of him couldn't believe that it had happened this fast. After reading up on the info on his PDA and, ahem, finishing his business, Steven headed to the second floor at top speed. Once there, he took a deep breath, then entered the library. Apparently Isaac, Norio and Cezia had found the body? Typical that two of the three 'witnesses' were part of the Trio of Destruction. Well, no matter; he had more important things to focus on right now; namely the murder scene.
Again, the scent of death was unmistakable. Because Steven was prepared for it this time though, he managed to keep his composure even though in more ways than one this scene was worse than the first one. It was instantly obvious that this... this was not a normal murder. Sodika's death had been a simple stabbing, nothing special to it (well, ignoring the whole murder game scenario, that is). In the outside world it would've been local news for a while, but that would be it. This, however, was something of a completely different level, and would instantly set off the police's 'serial killer' alarm. He was even lying in an unfinished pentagram, for crying out loud! ...Wait, no. Sven was the Ultimate Anarchist, was he not? So then that 'pentagram' would be the Anarchy symbol. Which raised questions about the motive of the whole thing, questions that he could not possibly answer right now. Instead, they had to focus on solving this murder, or else...
"Did you find any clues yet?", Steven asked as he started to check a part in the library nobody else had checked yet. They probably didn't have a whole lot of time before the Class Trial started, so they had to do this as efficiently as possible.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac stood up and looked over at Steven before he made his way to a sole desk. "Currently? Cause of death, and whatever Ceiza has in her hands." He stated as he glanced back the file. "There's nothing on Sven, not his PDA or any personal effects. Whoever killed him to everything." After giving that brief summary of the more important facts, though not divulging everything he arrived at the desk. And when he did he opened the drawer to it and looked at the contents to see if anything was hidden in there. [/BCOLOR]
@Neobullseye @The Tragedy

@Dualnte
At the bottom of the bottom of the drawer was a bloody letter opener, obviously the murder weapon. There's nothing else of interest in the drawer

"Do you want to look at the files more closely while I go look at Sven's room, Cezia?" Norio asked, "We only have a limited amount of time before the trial, we might be able to find out more information if we split up."

Norio had no interest in the files, so he'd rather let someone else look at those while he gathered evidence elsewhere. Investigating alone would probably draw further suspicion upon Norio, and he already had on him plenty considering the chaotic art style of the crime scene- at this point though, Norio simply didn't care.​

Status
Not open for further replies.