Status
Not open for further replies.
SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yet another morning was quick to crawl around, although given immense time wastage on Sven's part, it was really no surprise that things moved so swiftly. Following yesterday's curt conversation with the students clustered about the staircase, Sven was quick to vanish from the area as he let the others deal with the massive flood he'd caused on the second floor. Instead the anarchist whittled away time as he pleased, there being nothing incredibly productive to do, until later that evening when Sven finally found the resolve to go through the file he pulled from the secret room on the second floor. He didn't really expect much, given that the folder seemed to consist of little more than the concise profiles of the students present, as well as a few individuals he did not happen to recognize since they appeared to be missing altogether... There still existed the question however of who put these files together, as they appeared to be official documents, certainly... although the fact that they were trapped in a school beneath the regime of some despair-loving furry induced enough questions as it was...

That aside, there was one other thing Sven discovered while flipping through these files that had him raising his brows. And this concerned the talent of a particular student in their midst...

"The SHSL Assassin...? No fucking way..."

Or at least that's what the file read, and given all the other titles appeared accurate, it didn't make sense for the talent of the boy named Isaac Longheart to show up wrong. Sven didn't quite believe it at first, his awe mixed with some level of amusement and dubiousness, except it explained very well why the guy was so hush-hush about his title. No student would want to associate with the one named an assassin... especially since that indicated he was familiar with taking lives...

Although really, mouse-man? An assassin?? It was laughable... But how else had he been so knowledgeable about the art of murder in the last trial? All the weird comments about "pathetic kills"...? Sven had suspected it had something to do with the evasive title of SHSL None Of Your Business, but to see this suspicion manifest in form of official documents was, well, unbelievable...

At the least, Sven wanted to confirm this. It was an interesting tidbit of information, of which he was not entirely sure how to use exactly, but it was a potential means of blackmail... that is if he could confirm it to be true without flaunting the files about. How though? How could he affirm whether the albino was actually an assassin without getting stabbed in the throat or something? Maybe, if he could show him up in front of everyone or something rather...

Sven sighed, dropping the files on his pillow and standing up with a stretch. He didn't quite bother with hiding the files as, for one, he wasn't enough of an idiot to lend anyone his PDA so no one was liable to taking them, and two, he was too damn lazy to involve himself in shenanigans such as concealing things. Not to mention the profiles weren't that exciting; save for that thing on Isaac, didn't really matter much if anyone found them. Feeling hungry (and knowing that everyone would be gathering about the cafeteria right about now, given the announcement), the anarchist shrugged off his fatigue and decidedly made off towards the kitchen then. It seemed Sven arrived in the dining hall just in time to hear Monokuma relay their latest motive... cash, lots of it, as well as the threat of being delivered images that would possibly render them all blind. Sven had already been exposed to something of the sort, however... and he found himself easily bored by either concept.

"Money," he drawled aloud as he continued walking towards the kitchen. "One of the most pathetic social constructs to plague the face of this earth. Yet another shitty motive, huh..."

Sven was drawn from his absent train of thought in noticing a certain albino, the subject of last night/this morning's contemplation, just before he'd passed him. Sven... had to look twice actually... He even stopped walking to glance the bloke over. Was Isaac still in his pajamas?? Shit, he honestly looked like he'd only just gotten out of bed... And this, THIS air-headed mess of a person was the SHSL Assassin...?!

"On what fucking planet..." Sven muttered. It was hard to believe, but it truly made him all the more curious.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SolemnOath
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac waved at Cezia when she entered and was about to head to the kitchen but before he could Monokuma appeared and when he spoke of the motive Isaac was just left confused. He blinked a few times in confusion, for a moment he saw money but after that or before that Monokuma said something about pictures that just went right over his head. "I...um...what?" He asked as he scratched his messy bedhead. "Okay?" Shrugging at this he let out a small yawn and it was then he felt eyes on him. Blinking a bit he turned his head and looked at Sven for a moment. After a bit he raised a hand and gave a small wave. "Morning." He said casually before again a small yawn left him. "Gods, sleeping and I are enemies despite how much I love her, why can't she just accept me in her arms and let me pass out peacefully? Nooo she has to shove me away and be a nasty ol bitch." He grumbled loud enough for really anyone to hear. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]With that he brought his hands up in the air and did on good stretch, making few cracking noises as it seemed some bones went back in place. "Nothing, and I mean fucking nothing but some things, are better than a really damn good stretch." With a grin he moved away from the cafeteria and into the kitchen, casually fixing his tank top as he walked way. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Upon arriving in the kitchen he went straight for the fridge and opened it. Not paying any attention to Tan, Kibi and the last one he started to shove things out of the fridge in search of his comfort food. Unlike the first time around it didn't take him long to find the sweet goodness that was his chocolate. As it was in the same spot as it had been the day before which lead to a real quiet squeal of joy. 'This is amazing! Not everything in my life is shit! It refills daily! I HAVE UNLIMITED CHOCOLATE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! YES!!!' Isaac eyes were practically sparkling as he started to shove as much chocolate his arms could carry and then some more. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]He wasn't satisfied till every chocolate bar was in his grasp, which ended up him having a small pile in his arms. 'This is just so beautiful! To make it better no one can tell me to stop eating chocolate! I can eat twenty bars in twenty minutes and no one can stop me~~~ This is just the best! Chocolate choclate, I love chocolate~ Feed it to me in the morning~ Feed it to me in the night~ Feed it to me whenever!!! For I love chocolate! So! God! Damn! Muuuuuuch!' A smile on his lips, he now stood up a small hum leaving him as he closed the fridge behind him with his foot. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Not wasting any time he left the kitchen and entered the cafeteria, when he saw the others there he instinctively held his chocolate closer. "....Mine, there is some nasty vanilla or something else, but this....this is mine." He stated basically hugging the chocolate as if it were a teddy bear. "Don't bother asking you will get the same answer, no." With that he started to make his way to the door so he could leave with his sweets, his back turned to basically everyone right now as he made his steady escape. [/BCOLOR]

Cezia blushes with Norio's offer. That was so unexpected, so to say. Quickly Cezia changes her expressions to grin and replied.

"Sure Norio! Next time you are creating chaos eh?" Cezia grins.

"Morning Sven!" Cezia sees another of her jolly prankster friends entering the cafeteria. Cezia notices he seems to be distracted with something, like, he have something to say about Isaac's usual childish antics. Cezia guesses he has another rebellious idea in his mind.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Sven didn't bother returning Isaac's wave, simply raising his chin as he idly observed the other ramble on about sleeping and stretching and whatnot. It was so very out of character for one who exercised the title of a mercenary... but perhaps it was all a disguise as to what he was truly like...? It was quite possible. Everyone here had witnessed at least some part of Isaac's colder mentality, after all. Dwelling in his presence was therefore swift to incite Sven into finding a way of discovering his true talent, by drawing out that apathetic persona again. And yet the question was, how...?

Sven was so very absorbed in his thoughts that he hardly noticed someone greet him until a few seconds later, his gaze sidling over to assess who it was.

"Hmn? Hey."

Offering Cezia a simple nod of acknowledgment, Sven glanced back towards the kitchen where Isaac had wandered off to, most likely to grab food or something. Huh... maybe he should he ask him about his title...? Although the likelihood of Isaac lying or just outright refusing to say anything was too great. And if Sven were to threaten to announce his talent out loud, in front of everyone... well, what was the point in that? If this information was to be utilized to its maximum, then the best thing to do was...

Sven sighed, dragging a hand through his perpetually messy black hair. No, maybe he was thinking too hard on this. Did it actually matter so much...? Sure there was a possibility it would serve him well, but Sven didn't have to do fuck-all with this information. Better if he just kept to himself, kicked back and waited for the process of entropy to ensue...

Unless an opportunity to hasten that process presented itself first, of course.

Huffing lightly to himself, Sven stuffed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie before reminding himself that he was here, first and foremost, for food. And what better than a bar of chocolate for breakfast, his very favourite of all morning meals~? Sven continued to the kitchen with this thought in mind, except he was, once again, stopped short by Isaac's subsequent exit. And piled high in the boy's arms?

Bars and bars of chocolate.

Sven's expression was incredulous as Isaac walked past him with the childish declaration that all the chocolate was his, refusing to share any under all circumstances. What... the fuck? He literally just stole the entire stash of chocolate, what?!

Sven grit his teeth as the boy passed him, turning his head to shout out to the albino in complaint over his overt selfishness, when his eyes widened in sudden realization at what he saw. An opportunity... an opportunity... here was his opportunity. Back turned, arms occupied, entirely unexpecting... and this boy was the SHSL Assassin, right? An assassin... should have good reflexes, right?

And it was a room full of people. Everyone would be watching, in which case...

Why not find out?

The anarchist pivoted on the spot, his abrupt movement marked only by the brief squeak of his shoes against the tiled floor, before he quite suddenly lunged at the back of the retreating albino, his scarlet eyes lit with a fiery intrepidity. Sven cocked his arm back and sent his right fist flying for Isaac's head, there being absolutely zero indication that he would halt his assault before contact was made.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Chocolate chocolate, I love chocolate, give it to me in the morning~ Give it to me in the night~ Give it to me whe-' Isaac was enjoying that small tune in his head as he made his way to the door, but the tune immediately left his mind as a shiver went down his spine. This caused him to stop moving the moment he felt the small tingling sensation, something that the average person would pass as the room getting a bit cold, he on the other hand knew other wise. That was his warning, something was happening, but what? He had to figured out what would cause this feeling going down his spine so he turned his head behind him to see if there was something he missed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]He turned just in time to see a fist heading straight for his face, he was shocked by the sudden attack, especially seeing as this surely couldn't be an attempt on his life. After all there were several witness around them. 'Reason doesn't matter.' He thought as for a split second his shoulders slumped almost as if disappointed by the attackers actions, or maybe he was simply relaxed even though the punch inched closer and closer to his face. 'Think later, action first.' He thought as his now rather cold eyes seemed to size Sven up in less than a second and moment he was done he acted. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Moving his hands apart the chocolate that once rested there clattered to the floor spreading all around the area from the sudden release. In a mere moment Isaac brought his hand up and stepped towards the punch, ignoring the small crinkle under his feet. Rather than get hit by it however his left hand rather suddenly moved up and deflected the blow by hitting the others wrist with just enough force to move it off course. He didn't stop the attack, rather he let Sven keep moving forward even with the lack of something to hit, this was meant to use the others own force/weight against him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Due to having stepped in and with the help of Sven still moving a bit, the gap between them was almost nonexistent. "Weak." In a split second Isaac placed his foot behind Sven's lead one making it so the other couldn't really step back, not without lifting his foot in the air. Then Sven would feel an impact on his chin, something that had a enough force to make him bite his tongue if said muscle happened to be in between his teeth at the time. When the impact with the chin happened Issac brought the foot that was behind Sven up forcing Sven's lead leg, the one which he had most of his weight on up in the air. With Isaac still pushing the other on the chin and with being only able to stand on one leg, one which wasn't ready to take the others sudden weight, it was only a few moments before Sven found himself crashing to the ground with a loud thud. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The thud was made even louder than average, due to an...extra person going down as well. Isaac had made a mistake, he didn't make sure he had proper footing before using this counter. On normal times he would be the one standing while the other would lay on the floor in quite a bit of pain, this time however was different. 'Damn it! Fucking chocolate wrapper!!' Despite falling Isaac attempted to catch himself so he wouldn't hit his head on the floor. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Being the skilled person he was, he did catch himself, he was able to use his hands and knees to make sure he didn't face plant. "Damn it what the fuc-" Before finishing his sentence Isaac looked up and saw his position. For you see, even if he hadn't caught himself, he wouldn't have faceplanted on the floor, rather he would have done so on Sven's chest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Right below him lay Sven on his back, while Isaac was on his hands and knees....straddling the other. This position made Isaac blink a few times as he double check to make sure this wasn't something he made up in his head again. Nope, he could feel the floor, he could hear the others breath, this was legit. He was currently straddling over his attacker, just like....just like....just...like..... 'Holy shit.....OH MY SWEET LORDS OF BL T-THE CLASSIC POSITION OF EVERY FATEFUL ENCOUTNER EVER! I-I'VE SEEN THIS A MILLION TIMES!!! IS THIS SERIOUSLY HAPPENING!? FUCKING HELL PLEASE SAY YES!!! H-HIS SH-SHIRT IS ABOUT TO COME OFF!!! IFHOEIWHBIOWH THINK ISAAC!! DON"T JUST STARE MOVE SAY SOMETHING! SHOULD I STOP HIM!?!??! HELP HIM!??? I THINK I SHOULD HELP HIM TAKE IT OFF! OH GODS I AM NOT READY FOR THIS! NO WAIT I AM I....I can... I can do this! I'm the SHSL assassin, I am capable of anything if I pu.....WAIT HOLD THE PHONE! FUCK! I'M TOP! THAT MEANS I'M THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO TAKE MY SHIRT OFF FIRST! BUT I'M NOT READY TO BE TOP! I NEED TO BE AGRESSIVE AND ONLY TIME I'M AGRESSIVE IS WHEN I'M STABBING SOMEONE! ......Though....if I think about it I would technically be stabbing him with my.................................... HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET GODS I AM NOT READY! THIS IS AN SOS I AM NOT READY! BRAIN, BODY WHATEVER!!! I AM NOT READY FOR TH-......W-WAIT......maybe he will take control and push me down, he's aggressive, h-he might suddenly make us switch positions...so....so I will be the bottom.....oh lords....oh my gods........I just...............how am I to......he would then end up stabbing me with his....oh...by the power of BL YES THAT WOULD BE HOT AS FUCK!!! I-Is that how he cools down after an attack?? B...By suddenly doing that holy hell he's, he's just damn! But....I've never down anything like this before!? FUCK IT I'M NOT READY! T..Though maybe its not that bad.......I mean...how big could he be?!.' [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]His thoughts going wild his body remaining stiff, all except his eyes, his eyes moved down to Sven's crouch for only a split second before moving back to the others chest and still remaining stone still. 'H-HOLY......OKAY OKAY THINK! I-In this sitation I can run...but...I know how that ends. I get up run he'll shout out wait! and grab my ankle I will fall on the floor wind knocked out of me and before I can get up he will pin me down and then my pants a-are not in their normal post an-and then...hi-his oh gods...oh....I..............in th-there...oh.......holy fucking mother of all the BL in the world, I just.' He was starting to sway at this point his body moving from side to side a bit as his arms trembled slightly. He had to get up and move away before anything happens, he had to move first. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]With a light gulp he moved his left hand up so he could push himself up, however due to his shaking self he placed his hand down in the wrong spot. Rather than move his hand so he could push himself help, his hand ever so happened to land right on Sven's chest. And this almost made Isaac eyes bulge out of his head as a blush went across his face before he lightly gulped.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'H-Hes not that ripped but still better than the average person, th-that must mean he's pretty strong. If he does top me after he pins me....will he be able to be gentle?! O-OH GODS IS HE GOING TO GO ROUGH FROM THE START?! N-NO WAY! SURELY H-HE'LL GO EASY RIGHT!? ITS M-MY FIRST TIME! O-Okay I can maybe handle it, I mean I've never been um hit down.....there but... Oh by the BL, m-maybe he's not that strong despite how nice he felt to touch. I-I might get lucky! Though....it may be better rough.............. NOT ON MY FIRST TIME THOUGH!!! I-I should tell him! I should tell him to go gentle...a-at least on the first round. But what if he doesn't listen!? I mean anarchist right!? S-So............. HOLY FUCK HARDCORE RIGHT OFF THE BAT!? MY BODY IS NOT READY BUT HOLY SHIT THAT'S HOT!!! ' Isaac mind was racing almost a trillion miles per second. The two couldn't have been on the ground for more than a minute or two. 'H...Hardcore.....ri-right away....will he wet it? Stretch? D-Does he even have any protection? J-JUST HOW FUCKING KINKY IS HE!? MOTHER OF ALL BL I JUST H-HOLY I CAN"T I WA-N-NO I DON"T WANT!!! I mean....I could... I what!? No! I don't care if he begs me! I won't do it! .....Not here at least....I can't do it in public on my first go!' The thoughts couldn't stop swirling in his mind. Soon his body became too shaky for even him to handle. It was at this point tiny bits of blood left his nose and fell on the others chest, his eyes swirling as he did his best to remain focused. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"P-Ple...be...entle....my....irst...ti-..e..." That was the only thing he had a chance to mutter out before his body gave out on him, and he ended up collapsing on Sven's chest, completely out with still a small stream of blood leaving his nose.[/BCOLOR]

Strangely, nobody else seemed to believe that anyone would kill for money -- or rather, they stated that they would not do so. Yet we all saw how that ended up, didn't we, Steven thought. He knew that people had been killed over a single dollar, let alone the promise of a fortune. And those people didn't even need the threat of someone else beating them to the punch, nor the thought that killing someone else would allow them to escape from the claws of a psychopath bearhugger. Add to that the fact that blood had already been spilled, putting everyone under massive stress, and it was only a matter of time before someone snapp-
Well, that didn't take long. For a moment, Steven just stared at the insanity, his mouth slightly ajar, the sandwich he had been eating dangling loosely from his right hand. Did... did that... He blinked once, twice. Nope, still there... Still not really believing his eyes, Steven placed his food on the table in front of him, then unpocketed the pack of caffeine pills to take a look at the possible side effects. Let's see... Insomnia, restlessness... Well, duh! ...Nausea, stomach irritation, yadda yadda yadda. Nothing about hallucinations though. Which would mean that either Steven had completely lost it in the last few minutes, or that the scene he had witnessed had really happened. Well, there was only one way to find out for sure; ask if someone else had seen the same thing. "...What just happened?", Steven asked Cezia as he put the pack of pills back in his chest pocket.

Reactions: Sneep
"Obviously, the faggot's instincts kicked in after being pressured for oh so long."

The voice was none other than Kibi, still attached to his puppeteer who stood in the doorway of the kitchen wearing a confused expression which was mirrored by Nibi. The dark rabbit held a carrot in his stub arms, and shook his head at the sight of Isaac on top of Sven "I knew this was a possibility, but I didn't know his self-control was this garbage."

"What are you talking about dude?" Tan asked "What happened here?"

"A-are... is he okay?" Nibi questioned

"More than okay pussy," Kibi placed the carrot in his mouth for a while before speaking "obviously he attacked Sven out of sexual frustration."

"What?!?" The puppeteer and kitten yelled simultaneously.

"A simple case really," Kibi turned from his carrot and recounted "obviously finding all of his homo-erotica butchered did something to him. You could see it his eye, the desperate need to get his gay little rocks off would drive weaker men like him to these measures easily."

"So what you're saying is-?"

"Sven would be an easy victim in comparison to the other guys left here," Kibi shrugged "I new it was only a matter of time before he tried getting into his pants like the horndog slut he is. Humans can hardly keep themselves from screwing whatever they see, and ones like him just don't even fucking try hiding it."

"Huh," Tan glanced down at them "so how long is he going to be like this?"

"By my calculations," Kibi nibbled on his carrot a bit "long enough to loot, get him in one of those chairs so we can rifle through his pockets."

"But that would be-!"

"Meh, okay." Tan complied simply

"And you're just going to go along with it?!?" Nibi screamed in shock "Tanny, how could you!?!"

"I mean the guy was kinds trying to hoarde the chocolate," the puppeer glanced to the white kitten "and he sorta fucked up the library yesterday soooo... ya know... fuck em."

Nibi pouted and Kibi chuckled to himself before Tan stuffed his hands in his pockets and pulled them out bare. After stretching out his fingers a bit, the puppeteer made a point of reaching down to pick up a candy bar. He opened and bit into it before nodding a the flavor and setting it on the nearest table.

"Yo Sven," he said as he leaned over the two again and reached down to haul Isaac's unconscious body off him "you okay dude?"

Without waiting for an answer, the puppeteer dragged Isaac into one of the nearby chairs and glanced back at the anarchist "Seems pretty outta nowhere, but if Kib-Kib is right I guess ya got my condolences."

"That fucking name!" Kibi's voice emanated from the pocket he was stuffed in.

The Puppeteer took another look at Isaac's unconscious body before letting a mischievous grin spread across his face, "But if he was motherfuckin' right about this motherfucker's motherfucking goals then that means we got's some new motherfucking dirt to fuck around with."

The suddenly gravel-voiced puppeteer didn't clarify, instead he produced a pen and paper from one of his jacket's pockets and scribbled on it while chuckling to himself.

"This motherfukery right fuckin' here's gon be good guys, its gon be motherfuckin' glorious I tell's ya." Tan muttered as he finished writing.

It was a small scrap of paper, bout the size of a palm, on it was written a fake phone number. Of course, as long as they didn't have connection to the outside world, whether it was real or not didn't matter. Grabbing Isaac's wrist, the cackling puppeteer stuffed the phone number inside the unconscious boy's hand whilst continually muttering to himself.

Stepping back for a moment, Tan found something was missing from the scenario. Grumbling in dissatisfaction the puppeteer looked him over before snapping his fingers.

"Aha, this motherfuckin scene needs something a little more motherfuckin' spicy to be motherfucking complete." With that Tan wrung his hands maniacally before stepping forward. He stepped backwards several seconds later and cracked a smile at his handiwork.

Isaac unconscious, phone number in hand, shirt half pulled off and bozer's shifted suspiciously to the side. Tan hadn't gone the extra mile of pulling them around his ankles, but the way they were positioned as if someone had hastily pulled them on would be enough for any dirty-minded individual to immediately jump to conclusions.

"Bitch's gon fuckin' lose his motherfuckin' mind once he sees himself lookin' all motherfucked like this!" the puppeteer pressed a hand to his own mouth to contain his chuckling for a moment before stuffing his hands back in his pockets and pulling out the puppets again.

Nibi immediately winced and covered her eyes.

"Oh my god that's fucking hilarious." Kibi muttered as he took in the unconscious boy's new look

"Yeah, thought it'd be fun." Tan said, the gravel in his throat suddenly gone entirely "Maybe we can watch him wake up from the AV room and have us a laugh or something."

"We could do that," the dark rabbit muttered before glancing at the candy bars scattered on the ground "or we could keep screwing with this pansy and 'dispose' of his little wrapped treats while he's busy having a heart attack."

"Hmmmm nah, he's probably gonna need the comfort food after this." the puppeteer conceded before stepping away from the dropped chocolates.

"Should've expected you to pussy out on me right when shit was getting good." any possible respect the rabbit may have had for his owner's mischief seemed to disappear instantly as he placed his carrot back into his mouth

"Tan, why would you do this!?!" Nibi whined before pointing to the mess the puppet master had made of Isaac "Just look at him!"

He did so, then turned back with a shrug "Looks like somebody made the mistake of falling asleep in the school cafeteria, should've expected shenanigans while he was asleep."

As Tan spoke, he nonchalantly plopped down at another table as Kibi resumed angrily nomming on his carrot, picking up the unfinished chocolate bar from before he took a bit before glancing at his fellow captives "So yeah, how funny do you guys think it'll be when he wakes up to see himself looking like that?" he nodded back towards Isaac as he took another bite "Like, on a scale of one to comatose, what kind of freak out are we talking here?"

"Probably eight at least if that earlier set up was any indication."

"You should feel ashamed of yourself!"

"Well... maybe a little," Tan muttered before taking another bite of chocolate and giving a lazy grin "and now its gone."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I... don't know. Speechless," Cezia tells Steven, her mind only half in the situation.

The other half is wondering what the fuck is happening. Of course with her keen sight she been using to make details on her paintings, she slightly have an idea of what happens. At least, she got her interpretation of the SHSL Assassin fall in love with the SHSL Anarchist.

With that knowledge in hand, Cezia whistles and take her sketchbook out. And starts to draw the scandalous scene.

"I will just, make sure it is preserved."

• Love
Reactions: SolemnOath
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It all happened so fast. In the vigor of the moment, Sven held little to no expectations of what should occur in the few seconds following the punch he'd launched at Isaac. What did occur therefore inspired some level of shock in him. Given how quickly it all carried out, Sven hardly possessed the reaction time to take it all in; only vaguely he noticed the chocolate bars scatter from Isaac's arms, saw him pivot, and witnessed the razor-blade edge to his eyes that indicated that this puerile boy was in fact something else. And then the albino acted, fluidly; Sven hardly noticed how it was Isaac had maneuvered himself, only realized a momentary pressure on his wrist, that his fist had been diverted and his body thrown forward, startling him...

Except what he remembered most starkly was the split second before he'd been tripped backwards, Isaac's abrupt closeness and the derisive comment that left his lips, just audible enough for Sven to hear. Scarlet eyes widened, before the moment of suspended awe seemed to shatter, and Sven's attention was taken by the sudden force directed beneath his chin. He felt his teeth grit, his leg suddenly drawn upwards and all sense of balance denied as his body felt backwards, dropping to the ground with a solid thud.

Luckily or unluckily, Sven's upper back received the most of the fall, although his elbows and head also experienced a painful jolt as he crumpled upon the ground with a sharp groan. The tiles were cold against his neck and his vision bleary at the suddenness of his fall; Sven found himself coughing slightly as he tried to banish his disorientation and lift his head off the ground, although his weak attempts at righting himself were impeded by the individual perched on top of him, it seemed.

Wincing, Sven felt a certain pressure upon his chest and finally directed his gaze above him, his expression one of blatant confusion, mild irritation and lingering pain to see Isaac, his face glowing red, hovering over him as though frozen in place. Given Sven's mind was still slightly addled, he simply stared at the other... although this staring session didn't last long when the boy managed to mumble something unintelligible before collapsing upon Sven. Which forced the anarchist to cough a little more under the added weight to his chest... given his state, this was really not a comfortable position to be in.

"What... the fuck..." He managed, dragging a hand over his face before better composing himself, glaring down at the unconscious boy before trying to shove his head off his chest.

"Can someone get him off me?" Sven groaned, strength and clarity of mind returning to him in his attempts at removing the other male from his abdomen. "I can't fuckin' breathe, and— he got blood on my shirt, what the fuck…?"

Sven paused for a moment to take this in with 84% pure confusion, attempting to recollect his thoughts. Okay, so, he tried to punch the bloke to test his reflexes. Said bloke countered his attack perfectly and sent him dropping to the floor. And now the bloke had passed out on him, bleeding from the nostrils. So.....

Sven's confused and idle state of mind was partially subsided when his pleas were finally heeded. Next thing he knew Tan had walked over and helped in removing Isaac from him, inquiring as to how he was. With the other student's weight finally lifted from him, Sven forced his sore self up, rubbing his jaw before glancing over at Tan with a bit of a disgruntled look.

"Yeah... I'm alright, I guess..."

Crossing his legs, Sven ran his hands through his hair as he idly watched the brunet direct his attention to Isaac, who was well and truly out cold. That boy... he was an assassin, right? I mean, his counter-attack proved it, surely. Although the fact that he fainted was questionable... it... was it true...?

Focus diverting, Sven's eyebrows furrowed in mild incredulity as he watched the puppeteer ensue with his fun. And given how swift the transition between personalities was, that the other was suddenly blurting swear words at a mind-boggling rate... Sven wasn't sure what to believe of what was going on around him. But he just let it go because after all that happened, as at this point the anarchist was honestly way too jaded to care.

Absently, Sven noticed and picked up a chocolate bar resting next to his leg, proceeding to eat his breakfast. After all, if there one good thing to have come out of this, it was that the chocolate stash had been freed up again. The energy seemed to liven Sven up a little; carefully lifting himself from the floor and casually dusting himself off as though nothing had happened, Sven glanced at Isaac's disheveled form before his gaze wandered over to Tan and his puppets, offering his rather apathetic opinion.

"From the way he was fucking gawking at me, a nine seems legit," He mused, tucking a hand into his pocket as he continued nomming on his treat as though there were not a problem in the world.

"That is so wonderful scene, Sven," Cezia teases Sven as she finished her sketch and show him a wonderful and slightly more perverted version of what happened.

In Cezia's picture, both of the boys looks handsomely chiseled like perfect greek statues. Every curve of Isaac's muscles gestured toward a longing while Sven's looks so helpless yet not struggling as if he is fighting between embracing Isaac or to push him off. Their eyes locked to each other, one set innocently found himself wanting, another set surprised yet welcoming.

3ujffCD.jpg

"I better not show this to him," Cezia laughs. "Ya don't mind if I keep this Sven? I think I will have fun time coloring it. Maybe with a background of pink and yellow."

Already seeing the motive and witnessing... This, Erin once more wandered off with the special skill of not caring. Right before he left he said "Have fun or... something," and then he quickly left. He decided to go look around for supplies to build traps defending his room. Erin thought about the rules, and then started calculating how to avoid the 'violence against headmaster' rule. Trying to make it obvious what he was doing, he shew no intent of hiding the materials he was gathering, and told any passerbys what they were for. After that he decided to catch up on the bottom floor exploration.

Sven's seemingly bored gaze shifted over to Cezia as he bit into his chocolate again, his attention idly dropping to the paper she held out where he saw... he saw...

Sven legitimately choked on his candy as he took in the altered visual recount of what had gone down not but a few minutes ago, having not expected this from the painter (although given the things that tended to 'inspire' her, he really shouldn't have been surprised). Coughing, Sven's eyes watered a bit as he croaked out his fervent dissent.

"Jesus fucking... Cezia!" He complained, studying the romanticized sketch for an added moment and shuddering. "Get that away from me before I burn it. Actually, no, give it to me-- I don't need this shit."

Clenching the chocolate bar between his teeth, Sven made a swipe for the picture, simultaneously sticking a hand into the back pocket of his jeans and fishing around for his trusty oil lighter. Clearly he didn't agree with the image flaunted before him, for as gay as Sven may be he certainly wasn't inclined towards appraising the prior commotion as an intimate state of affairs in the least...

Best that Cezia handed over the picture then, if she wished to maintain at least some of Sven's respect.

"Aaw," Cezia pouts a bit. "Fine, I don't want to make you upset anyway." Cezia grins sheepishly as she let Sven take the drawing.

"But do include me in your next anarchistic endevaour, pretty please," Cezia says. She would feel bad for a bit of having the drawing destroyed but, she doesn't mind of it much since it is not yet a masterpiece. Afterall, she has destroyed many of her drawings that is not up to her standard.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vitreus
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac was out, no question or a doubt about it. Even when Tan moved him and started to put him in an interesting position he made no movement nor did he show any signs he knew he was being moved. His nose stopped bleeding after a bit and once that was done he just laid there motionless for a decent amount of time, seven minutes to be exact. It was after this marker did he start to move. At first he brought his legs close to him and balled up a bit as if he were cold, several moments later his eyes very slowly opened. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]He didn't say anything as his body start to uncurl before he stood up. He didn't move right away and he just stood there swaying a bit, a few times it looked like he was about to fall face first into the floor or he was about to fall back in the chair. Neither of these things happened however. Rather he started to stumble forward, it was evident that he didn't have much balance right now, he looked like someone that had just woken up. The half closed eyes, the no concern for appearance, the fact he moved as if the others didn't exist in the room. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sadly, Isaac didn't just wake up, rather he was still completely out of it, sure his eyes were currently half open, and he was moving about. However as anyone could guess, Isaac was doing nothing but sleep walking. As he stumbled along, no agenda in sight, he lightly mumbled things under his breath, things far to quiet for anyone to hear. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After walking in a circle around the chair he had woken up on he changed his course and now went for the person that was once beside Ceiza. No not Sven, rather he casually stumbled over to the only sane person in the room. Which ever so happened to be Steven. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The second Isaac was close enough he rather suddenly opened his arms and hugged Steven around the neck. "An tha.....ill...ya mo..." He grumbled under his breath as he nuzzled Steven cheek. "oft ni.....yay....choc..mov..." Still mumbling incoherently he kept his hold on Steven and after a moment his body started to go a bit limp, not much as he was still holding himself up. But enough to add a decent amount of his weight to Steven shoulders. "Don't.....ove.......I'll sha...zzzz" [/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Vitreus
Steven peeked over Cezia's shoulder to se what she was making. In blinding speed, she had made a painting of the insane scene involving Sven and Isaac. Truly she is the Ultimate Painter...He wanted to make a comment about how nice he thought it looked, but just before he could do so, Sven made his far less appreciative opinion known. After that, Steven wisely kept his mouth shut.
...Well, at least until Isaac suddenly decided to hug him. "I uhm... What?", Steven responded, obviously very confused by this sudden show of affection. The fact that Isaac was muttering some meaningless words did not calm him down in the slightest. Did Isaac just have a massive brain haemorrhage or something? ...That would explain the nasal bleeding and sudden fainting, if nothing else. "Uhm.... Isaac? Are you okay?"
Again, Isaac's response was not reassuring at all. First of all, the guy started to sag a bit and leant on Steven's shoulders, as if he lost even more of his consciousness. Second, his choice of words grew even more worrying; although they were a bit less nonsensical, that didn't make them any less troublesome. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Don't.....ove.......I'll sha...zzzz" [/BCOLOR] Don't move? I'll sha-? Shank? What in the everloving name of God? "Uhm, guys? I could use a bit of help here?", Steven called out to the rest of the people around. Sure, he could probably just remove Isaac's arms and make the guy drop to the ground, but he didn't really want to do that. For one, if Isaac was really having a brain haemorrhage or whatever and was in the process of dying, there was no way to know that Monokuma wouldn't label Steven the killer if he did that. Second, if Isaac was perfectly okay, then the guy's last line was seriously troublesome...

Last edited:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

His mouth occupied, Sven merely leveled Cezia something of a reproving look, although he looked a lot less on-edge with the drawing now in his possession and with his lighter readily drawn.

"...I'll think about it," he mumbled around his chocolate, as though his response was reflective of a childish request to join him at his secret hideout or something. Flicking open the silver cap of his lighter, Sven held the drawing above the small yellow flame, where it licked greedily at the bottom-most corner of the paper before very gradually swallowing it. Closing and pocketing his item, the anarchist watched the fire ravage the drawing, leaving embers and ashes in its wake; a mere inch from charring his fingertips, Sven dropped what was left to the sketch... which now formed a messy, unrecognizable scattering of papery dust upon the ground.

Most unfortunately, the only decent BL drawing in the premises existed no more.

Observing this with ample satisfaction, Sven resumed in eating his chocolate bar, a short contented hum leaving him... although his attention was quickly taken when it was apparent that a certain someone had gotten up and started wandering around the room. Sven's scarlet eyes followed Isaac's movements with mild apprehension, all the way up until the disheveled albino somehow ended up in Steven's arms.

Whatever the fuck was happening, Sven didn't want a single inch of it.

"No way am I coming close to that bastard again," Sven declared unhelpfully, and leaning down to pick up an extra chocolate bar (or two), he shoved the candy in his pockets before turning for the doors of the cafeteria and promptly walking off. Might as well spend the rest of the day exploring or something... he needed some time to himself.

The Next Day
A body was found in the library, it was Sven Bones, the Super High School Anarchist. His murder scene truly represented his talent. Books were covering the floor, torn out from the shelves and covered on the floors, along with other miscellaneous items. His corpse was placed in the middle of the room, his arms over his chest facing up towards the roof. One of the tubes on his mask were shattered on his mask and a pool of blood had formed under him. There are several stab marks along his neck. However, there were other injuries such as bruises which covered his arms. There's a large dent in his chest which had a book, appropriately named "The History of Anarachy" and around him books were organized to form the Symbol of Anarchy.

A cabinet was lain close to him with a splatter of blood under him as well as some of Sven's clothes pierced under it. In the corner of the room was a bin filled with different torn up files which contained the students files. There was no sign of Sven's PDA.

"-don't know that! Maybe some of the library stuff survived!"

"Optimism again, are you trying to kill us quicker?!?"

"Most of the books looked like they were in reading condition at least." Tan muttered as he approached the library "I'm sure we can find some of what we need if we look hard enough."

"Even so, finding it in the midst of the shitstorm that pansy-ass flower boy left in there will be yet another goddamn pain you little bastards have forced me to suffer through." Kibi folded his arms "I swear if anything important got ruined we're gathering every piece of chocolate in this whole fucking school, stuffing them in a trash can, and dumping it in the goddamn pool."

"Isn't that a bit extreme!"

"The retard does not learn like a functioning organism, only a proper punishment will teach the retard what is and is not acceptable." the Dark Rabbit grumbled "If you gits don't suffer the consequences of making my life more annoying, then you'll just keep doing it like the filthy feces-covered shites you all are."

"Geez we get it," Tan muttered as he reached the library door "let's just take a look before commiting to any excess. I think that little stunt yesterday was a moderate form of payback."

"You wouldn't know payback if it kicked you in the dick."

"Don't you dare bring- Eek!"

Nibi's lecture was cut short as the trio entered the library and came upon-

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," Kibi muttered as they looked upon the desecrated body of Sven "THIS PLACE IS AN EVEN BIGGER GODDAMN MESS THAN LAST TIME!!!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac was walking around the second floor after having found himself once again sleepwalking in that area. This time he was fully dressed however unlike the last time he went sleep walking around the school. He was going to make his way to the pool or one of the other areas he hadn't fully explored, however before he could even get to the dressing rooms a loud shout reached his ears. He looked behind him and knew that was the sound of one of those damned puppets. He stood there in silence for a moment rather curious as to what could have caused an even bigger mess than what he had caused in his search for a good read. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Deciding to go with his curiosity he walked down the hall at a casual pace with his hands behind his back till he to arrived at the library. Upon entering he remained behind Tan for only a moment before lightly pushed the other to the side and walked by him. "Wha?" He whispered as he placed both his hands over his mouth his eyes widening in pure shock at the scene before him. "Th..This...." He approached Sven's corpse and looked at it for a moment before looking around the room, his hands still covering his mouth as he did so. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After only a few moments a smile graced his lips a wide smile, one that was covered, but was there none the less. He moved to the far side of the room, making sure not to ruin any evidence as gazed down at the body below him. He didn't need to bother taking a pulse to see if Sven was alive or not. 'Would only be a waste of time, this bitch is even more dead than the magical girl and its....its...' "Its so fucking beautiful." He whispered so no one but him could hear his words. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The way it was staged, how the body was laid out how everything was a mess, this one death was a true masterpiece in his eyes at least. Yes it was messy, much like the first kill, but unlike the first kill he didn't see a sense of panic around the room, rather whoever killed Sven seemed to have taken their time. Or whoever it was, was a very organized frantic person. Isaac had to bite his lip a bit not to let out an exclamation of his approval to the situation, because of course that wouldn't be the best situation. He didn't need to be falsely accused of being the killer, at least. he didn't need to be accused for killing this bloke. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"To think, I'm not the only one that can make so much beauty come from a single kill~This school.............is fucking amazing~" [/BCOLOR]

Cezia lazily wakes up. She has a good night but she felt she can use more sleep. She forces herself to wake up, dress up, and walk to the kitchen where she goes to make a salad for breakfast.

Cezia eats her salad while walking around the school. She goes to the stairs to the second floor, wanting to sit and eat there when she spots Isaac going toward the pool before he changes his direction upon a shout that Cezia can hear. Being curious, Cezia goes up and follow Isaac to the library.

Cezia slips to the right of Tan to see what happens. She is greeted with a sight of death that mixes her feeling between sadness because one of her closest friend in the school has died and how inspirational the scene is.

Cezia move forward to see it in more detail, just a step before the circle before her body shakes and then fall kneeling. Cezia cries, knowing Sven already dead, one hundred percent dead. She bit her lips so her sounds are more of sobs than cries, but her tears leaking like a faucet.

Inspired by the artistic value of the scene and the emotional turmoil in her head, Cezia drags herself away to sit against the library wall and take her art book and art tools out. At this point, she will shout fiercely to whoever mess with the scene or disturb her drawing, as she draws with fervent speed, her eyes dilated in focus and stress, her hands shaking by euphoria, but her strokes are more powerful than before. She finished faster than before, seemingly that she took more time glazing the paper with varnish than paint. The result is something to behold.

Cezia painted the scene in great detail and an odd overhead angle that makes the bookshelves looks looming over Sven body, the books circling him like a cage or hungry vultures, and he lay there like he is ceremoniously being sacrificed. The overall color is warm brown, even the blood is more of brown than red. Besides the brown tone and blood color inaccuracy, everything else depicts details accurately, although exaggerated.
s5BAKYg.jpg

"Sven will be remembered. Sven will fucking be... remembered!" Cezia shouts before her body slumped in the wall like she just runs a thousand miles and feeling completely tired. Her drawing can be seen in her lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.