Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Steven just tripped, Erin averagely responded "You alright?" He then thought about the fact that several people ignored the going alone rule, and several people went upstairs. "I'd be fine with going up now that most everyone's up there." Seeing Steven's blood he then went and got a napkin, gave it to Steven, and then pondered Steven's worries. "There wasn't been a motive yet other then freedom..." Erin cuts off, lost in thoughts of why someone would kill at this point.

"What in the fuck..."

Tan came to a halt as he glanced at Kibi, following the rabbit's gaze until his eyes settled on the excessive amount of water spilling forth from a nearby bathroom.

"Goodness!"

"Woah, the hell happened here?" Tan questioned out loud as he approached the bathrooms, only being moderately distracted the water soon filling his shoes.

"You know I'm not surprised," the Rabbit sighed "Not in the goddamn slightest."

And who else would they find before the wreckage but Cezia and-

"Guys... what happened here?" the puppeteer asked as he glanced past the anarchist at the thoroughly flooded room beyond,

Tan was distracted a bit by Kibi's scoff, "Isn't it obvious what happened here monkey?"

The puppeteer turned to look back at the scene for a second, glancing between the ruined bathroom, sven and back to Kibi a few times.... and then just shrugged.

"He might've been attacked!"

Kibi glared at Nibi "You don't really think that do you?"

The kitten glanced down sadly "Not really, I just want to believe that."

"Of course you did, pussy." the dark rabbit shook his head before leaning towards the puppeteer "Obviously Norio fucked around with the goddamn bathrooms like the impulsive child he is."

"Really man?" Tan blinked in surprise a bit before giving a small hum "Well actually, now that I think about that fire... Yeah maybe it was him."

Nibi glanced between the two of them, "Wait what?"

"We should search this place before Monokuma gets here," Kibi grumbled "recover anything that survived. That dumbass couldn't have possibly screwed up every inch."

Tan gave him a questioning look "D...do you really think that?"

"No, I just want it to be true."

The puppeteer nodded and glanced at Sven "Scuse me man, guess I'm on salvage or something."

With that he scooted past Sven into the flooding room, to begin investigating what he could.

"Don't slip and fall ok?" Cezia giggles at Tan. "Hold on tight to the wabbit!"

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Sven was quite prepared to make off with his discovery, ready to head back to his room in hopes of poring over the file he collected, except just before he could shut the door to the flooded bathroom, he felt something, or rather someone, bump into the back of him. Sven turned in mild question of who it was apologizing to him, to find it was his trusted assistant Cezia. He did have some affinity for her in the sense that she'd helped himself and Norio in burning the storage room down, and as such he felt quite comfortable meeting her gaze as she glanced over his partially soaked form and the bathroom he was standing in front of. This, before she posed her greeting with a knowing grin that Sven was quick to return.

"Maybe," he echoed, smoothing down his clothes as though this would magically whisk the water away. His scarlet gaze momentarily darted along the stretch of the hallway floor, where the growing deluge streamed past their feet and was already swiftly making its way down the staircase that lead to the first floor. Looking back at the artist, Sven smiled, impishly.

"Seems like your shoes are wet too, huh? Not a lot of dry land around here, hehe."

Raising his sleeve to absently wipe at his smirk, Sven was quickly made aware of the approach of another student... and who of all people except the eccentric puppeteer, Tan? In all honesty, the anarchist didn't know what to make of the guy, given, well... his three different personalities. You'd think you'd value the opinions of the puppeteer over his supposedly lifeless creations, but to some extent it seemed the rabbit mounted on his right hand was even more assertive in character than he was. Or at least this is what Sven drew from the trial, which was the only real opportunity he had to assess the bloke. As the other male approached him however, Sven was allowed the opportunity to witness one of his inherent performances firsthand, his sharp gaze flitting between the three figureheads as he quietly listened to the trio 'talk' despite the question Tan had initially asked him. It was quite amusing seeing Tan address his own inquiry with a persona entirely different to his own... the air-headed confusion and complacency he expressed, contrasting with the hopeless positivity of the white kitten, followed by the brash insistence of the offensive black rabbit ... it seemed very well unbelievable, to perceive Tan as the one ultimately orchestrating this jumble of conflicting ideas and beliefs. Sven was inclined to think Tan's hands had complete dispositions of their own, but this boy was in fact the SHSL Puppeteer. A mere case of talent... yet how utterly impressive.

Listening entertainedly as the rabbit deceived his host before demanding that they now search the restroom, Sven stared at Tan with a bit of a thoughtful grin before heeding his subsequent plan of action and letting him pass.

"Yeah. You have fun with that," he partly drawled as the puppeteer wandered into the male restroom to his back. Shutting the door behind the three personas, Sven then glanced aside at Cezia with a slightly raised brow, still quite amused.

"How does he do that?" Sven asked, jabbing his thumb in the direction Tan had walked. "He must've been lonely as a kid to figure out how to host a three-way conversation with himself, right? Well, anyway..."

Sven shook his head lightly, and sighed.

"I'm gonna head back to the first floor now. Think I've done enough exploring for the day."

Adjusting the folder hidden at his back, the anarchist leveled Cezia a mirthful look before walking past her, careful to avoid slipping on the tiled ground that was now entirely submerged under an ample layer of water. Relishing in the unfamiliar slosh of his footsteps, Sven started his way down the staircase to the first floor... only to meet with an unlikely trio on his descent. Of them, there lay their good friend Stevie, who was currently sporting a bleeding nose and lip. How that happened, Sven was not sure, but of course the anarchist wasn't responsible. >.> Moreover, Norio, his partner in chaos, also stood by... along with some blond kid Sven had never seen before in his life. Huh... maybe he'd just missed his face all this time or something? Or perhaps he was in fact the spawn of Sodika, magically birthed into existence in the wake of her death...?

"Well shit, if it isn't the three musketeers," Sven badly joked, picking his way down the stairs. "Although I'm not too sure which one you are." He casually directed at the new student.

Last edited:
Tan's eyes scanned over the area with Kibi grumbling about the water, getting ready to start focusing around for clues....

...until the door was closed behind him.

The Puppeteer glanced behind him, figuring it had to have been the others, then slowly lowered both his hands. Tan stuffed both of them into his pockets, pulling them out without the hand puppets he had been so known for so far. Once finished stretching his fingers, the brown-haired boy turned back to the flooded room and ran his eyes over it for a moment with a slightly pleased smile. First he glanced at the faucets which were currently gushing out water to an obscene degree, and let his eyes travel from them to the washbasins to the floor as he began a low hum which was drowned out by the sounds of water.

A few seconds of searching quickly provided him with something more interesting... a little hidden room. With the water quickly losing the initial appeal, he happily accepted this new distraction and immediately dug into this hidden room.

"Oh golly oh gee, what's in store for me?" Tan rhymed in a much more higher pitched voice than he'd been using so far "Is that a wonderful set of secret files I see?"

The fact that some seemed to be removed as indicated by the haphazard way they were placed about did nothing to kill the sudden liveliness the puppeteer showed, hands immediately setting upon the files and eyes skimming through contents.

"Oh my oh dear, what a confusing source of fear." Tan hummed as he looked over several specific images that were included in the papers, some of which just happened to be more Monokuma photo ops "But info which makes my red heart soar with cheer!"

He glanced at the rising water and the files in his arms, then pressed a finger to his lips "Knowledge such as this, is not common among these fools. So taketh it I shall, and I shall use as my tools. For when all is said, and all is done, info like this could ruin all the fun."

As he spoke, the puppeteer reached into his large jacket for a zipper which had been tucked away in the lining "For the time being, this is mine, no others shall receive. Until a smaller number of students we achieve. Only then will this omen of bad things to come, truly increase this puppeteer's fun."

Pulling the zipper down, a second Kibi hand doll nearly fell out of the hidden compartment in his jacket. Tan quickly tucked the files into this compartment, grabbing as many as he could from the shelf before stuffing them in as well. When he had all that he deemed thoroughly relevant, the puppeteer rose and waltzed back into the main bathroom and zipped up his compartment before reaching into his pockets.

With Nibi and Kibi back in their proper places, Tan stepped over to one of the gushing sinks and quickly dunked Nibi in. Immediately he jerked his hand back as the kitten screamed loudly enough to be heard down the hall, and the puppeteer sighed as Kibi's mocking laughter threatened to overtake the gushing water.

Tan pushed open the door and stepped into the wet hallway with the kitten furiously trying to shake the water off her "Y-you pushed me!" she yelled at Kibi whilst trying to squeeze the water out of her ears.

"Oh please, you fell like a dumbass and we both know it!"

"Dude," Tan muttered, as he closed the bathroom door behind him "I was right there man I totally saw you push her."

"Yeah! Apologize!"

"What? I don't really know this foreign term of yours." The dark rabbit said as he glanced down the hall.

"How can you not know what apologizing is?!?"

"When something's useless to you, ya kinda forget it like the worthless trash it is." Kibi muttered before glaring at her "Maybe that's why I can't ever remember your fucking name, pussy."

"Its Nibi!"

"Its garbage, that's what it goddamn is."

"Whatever," Tan sighed before nodding to the side "can we get back to investigating this place or something?"

"I'd like to take a quick look at the Library, hope that there's something we can fucking use in there." Kibi groaned before nodding back to the bathroom "Something other than the remnants of some diaper-wearing manchild's little temper tantrum."
"Eh, sure... I guess that's fair." Tan muttered before making his way towards the library.

Cezia smiles wide seeing how Sven enjoying himself. The flooding floor doesn't really interest her, they do not have any bit of artistic value unless someone dumps a variety of paints on them and turn them colorful. Or blood. Blood always a mysteriously interesting substance. Water can be an interesting picture, but not this way for Cezia. Cezia mind wanders a bit, her head is like a gallery she views paintings and photographs she have seen before of water and she skips many that just depict another boring seascape or calm river. An abyss of darkness, a watery grave, a kelp lake that can entangle and drown misfortunate people are the things she calls interesting water to draw.

Cezia probably dazzled a while until Sven closed the door behind Tan and comments of them. She just shrugged as an answer, while in her mind Cezia also wonders of how. Cezia remembers there is this case of mental disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder, which often more known by its old name; Multiple Personality Disorder. It means a person mind being broken like a vase and they would turn having several personalities inside them, most time they do not know the others exist. On some rare basis or if therapies partially heal them, they know. Cezia hopes this is not the case. If Kibi is an aggressive personality of Tan, it is plausible that the rabbit took over the body and doing a kill. And it would be hard to interrogate them because Tan knows nothing.

Cezia mind eases to another possible, tamer idea, that Tan is just like having imaginary friends and he develops them over time to give them very distinct personalities. While parents and outside world tends to frown on this, imaginary friends are never dangerous. They only dangerous on movies and Cezia feels sad of it. Cezia herself created many imaginary friends in her drawings, but they never stick much with her.

Cezia looks on the closed door and felt there is no point to intrude, nothing interesting here, and decides to move on. She wanted to check on the North side of the second floor, and of course, she crossed Sven again.

"Eh, that is Erin. You missed on how I welcome him to the slayin' and chaos," Cezia commented. "I am going to check that way," she says pointing North, loud enough to be heard by the four people.

Doesn't wait for respond, Cezia moves to the pool entrance, where she sees various old pamphlets that seem to advertise not one, but two rivaling swimming clubs and various warnings to stay safe in the pool. So the school was normal at a time, Cezia thinks before moving on to see two changing rooms with female and male signs over them. Feeling rather rebellious, probably influenced by her chaotic and anarchistic friends, Cezia goes to the male one. Before noticing that there is a machine gun overhead, on the camera. Cezia eyes gone wide before her face looks disappointed. She moves toward the female changing room grumbling and walks through the place ignoring everything besides the floor she glares at as if she could melt it. Cezia disappointment evaporates when she opens the next door and greeted by a sight of a large pool.

The pool is empty, with no one around as far as Cezia can see. The water looks fresh and new, Monokuma must be a very busy bear. There seems also a few types of equipment around, from a big net to several floaties, Cezia does not really take a good look at them. Cezia moves to the edge of the pool before kicking the water with her wet shoe, waking it up, making it protest with ripples. Cezia is mesmerized, her mind still lingering on the dark side of the water. What if someone is stabbed and then pushed into this pool? Cezia picture a slow motion of a person falling to the bottom of the pool, blood flows up and dancing like a smoke before drenching the surface with its most brilliant red.

The pool is empty.

Cezia suddenly jumped from that though inside her head, gladly not jumping to the water, since she can't even swim. Cezia quickly turns around, her eyes are dilated, Cezia breathes goes fast, and she frantically goes back to the female changing room and burst through every door until she exits the pool entrance. When she stops, she is shaking from the adrenaline her body pumped earlier. Cezia tries to calm her breath and blinks several times to help her looks usual, she can't embarrassingly says she was scared by her own thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac was putting his assassin skills to great use at this very moment, using his speed to his advantage he pulled out and opened every book he could get his eyes on at what seemed to be a blinding speed. "Come on." he mumbled under his breath as he tossed a book behind him in a pile, if it didn't have smut he didn't care.... Okay that was a lie, he would be happy to settle with a fluff BL manga/book. He is quite capable of compromise after all, besides if he had to choose between some non BL smut and BL fluff, well of course he would go with the fluff...unless there was BL smut available, then he would simply take the smut and the fluff. Cause why not have both? If someone is trying to keep one away from him...welp, he is an assassin, so of course he would put his skills to great use. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"History, History, math textbook." Isaac muttered after taking a glance at any book that entered his hand before tossing it casually behind him. Having only been in the library a few minutes, already three book shelves had been cleared of books leaving a rather huge pile behind him. Despite the mess and the lack of a find he didn't slow down in the least. Even when he got to the forth bookcase and found nothing he still didn't skip a beat. "Chemistry, chemistry, biology, politics, why is there only useless shit here?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Moving on to the fifth, he didn't have much luck...that until his hand grabbed a rather bright book. The moment Isaac had the cover facing him a broad smile of pure delight went on his face. "YES!!!!" He exclaimed as he hugged the book for a second before looking at the cover again. "Wait.... Oh my gods! This is the fifth book of Heart Blog I didnt' even know that came out yet! This is the best discovery!" He said in a happy tone, overthrilled that his third favorite BL manga was here for him to fully enjoy from cover to cover. Letting out a light sigh of relief he decided to go ahead and read it there for a little bit, at least until he was disturbed. Still keeping his delighted smile he opened the book and started to read. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"..........Huh?" On the very first page...main protagonist wasn't there, in its stead was a picture of Monokuma posing. This sight made Isaac blink in confusion for a moment but shrugged it off. Cause surely not every page was like this. Humming a light tune that appeared in his head he started to turn the pages, and his stomach dropped a bit. "No..." He whispered as he turned some more pages. "No." Some more pages. "No no.." Some more pages. "No no no...." And then finally he reached the cover. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]When he saw he had gotten to the end of the manga he was stunned. Every single picture of any male character, had been replaced with Monokuma in different poses. "I...I have to be seeing things." He whispered as he started the book over only to skim the pages to see if he had seen was the truth or his imagination. Again he reached the cover and there was pure silence for at least three minutes as he just stared at the cover of the manga. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!!!?" He shouted in anger before slamming the book on the ground in his fiery rage. "WHAT SICK SON OF A BITCH DID THIS!?!?!?!? I'LL KILL THEM!!!" still furious at the desecration of his manga he started to go around the library. "This can't be happening!!! It just cant'!" He was now just tossing books out of the book shelves sparing barely a glance to any of them as they flew behind him into the rather large and messy pile. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Upon arriving at the seventh case he found another BL manga, but he didn't dare get his hopes up. And god fucking damn it he was right not to. "THIS FUCKER!!! THERE ARE LINES YOU SHOULDN"T CROSS!!!!" He shouted enraged as he slammed that book to the ground as well before continuing on in his desperate search. 'Don't cry, don't cry, I'll find something, anything! I'll find a single BL manga that wasn't ruined! I know I can! I will! I fucking have to!!!' He thought desperately as he thought he started to feel a few tears well up in his eyes. [/BCOLOR]

".....I...why?.... just why?"

There in the Library's entrance stood Tan with a worried Nibi and an utterly disappointed Kibi at his sides, having apparently arrived at the wrong time, the trio had managed to catch the later half of Isaac's woeful tantrum.

"Dude," the puppeteer squinted in disbelief "a-are you...crying?"

"Oh my fucking god...." Kibi groaned

"Isaac? What happened, dear? Are you okay?"

"He's damn pathetic that's what he is."

Tan took care to step between the books that had been discarded in the BL Lover's rage, glancing between cover's as Kibi continued.

"What a shit-show, not even a day open and it seems like everybody feels the unbridled primal urge to just recklessly destroy this floor." The dark rabbit muttered before glancing at the puppeteer "Seriously! We find one useless cunt destroying a room, and then in the very next one there's another useless cunt destroying a room! How the hell are we supposed to investigate if you monkey-sluts can't keep from ruining everything you come into contact with?!?"

Kibi growled as he shook his head "Dear lord, at this rate are we gonna find Kyle's goddamn resurrected corpse in the next room fucking holes into the walls?"

"I'm sure he had a good reason for it, though!" Nibi insisted before turning towards the upset boy "Go on darling, we're here for you. D-did you find something?"

"Seriously though, why are you crying my dude?"

Still somewhat dazed, Steven took the pair of napkins from Erin and his twin. ...Wait, what? An identical twin? When did that happen? ...Well, at birth, obviously, but that wasn't what Steven meant. The twins didn't give time for Steven to figure this problem out though, because they soon started to speak in unison. ...Wait a minute... Steven squeezed his eyes shot for a second or two, and suddenly the twins had become one again. Ah, that explained it... Now, what did they say again? Something about having no motivation? Oh yeah, no motive to kill. "True, but still", Steven started, only to be cut short by a coughing fit. Good thing he had a napkin in front of his face, otherwise he would've needed to send his pants to the steam cleaner -- something which would've been pretty hard here. "...People kill for trivial reasons." There was one mistake he really didn't want to make again.
About that time, Sven joined the trio. "Hey, Sven. Have you seen Cezia? ...Also, why are you soaked?". Now that Steven thought of it, what had he slipped on anyway? Looking in the directions of the stairs, he could now see that water was flowing down the steps, creating the world's smallest waterfalls in the process. "...What happened up there anyway?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rosedrachen
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac was in such a frenzy that he didn't even know the puppeteer had entered the room. It wasn't until the other spoke did he notice the male. Blinking a few times before turning his head to look at the sudden appearance of the other he was quiet for a moment before rubbing his eyes quickly to hide any possible tears. Luckily he didn't shed any, there was a bit of build up but nothing actually fell onto his cheeks. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]When the puppets and Tan started to speak Isaac didn't address them right away. Rather he went back to his search though there was only one shelf left. "Your pathetic." He retorted softly, yes that counter was 100% perfect no matter how one looked at it. It was well timed, mature and was certain to leave a permanent scar over the others soul. The bickering continued so he kept up with his search, and alas. After clearing the final shelf of all its contents he came up empty handed. All he had was two BL mangas that had completely ruined and soiled by the stench of that toy. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]It was at this time that Isaac noticed the puppeteer stopped talking, and so he looked over his shoulder. "I wasn't crying, that would mean the tears left my eyes, which they didn't. So therefore I wasn't cry." He reasoned, after all a master assassin should be incapable of crying unless it was needed for an act or something. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After answering this Isaac looked around at all the books on the floor and sighed. "Nothing interesting, only trash after trash after more trash. Unless you want a political or science book just useless......I thought I found something useful to my survival but no, it was ruined by that shit toy." He said softly depression basically riding his voice. "I did make a mess in my desperate and futile hunt for treasure...if you need a certain book I know where it is, probably. Fair warning, there isn't any smut or anything worth living for in here...." He muttered totally not depressed at the lack of BL in his findings. [/BCOLOR]

As the next day came it was started with the same as yesterday. An announcement- "good morning everyone it's your wonderful principal monokuma! Today I thought we'd start to off with everyone going to the cafeteria!"

"Motherfuckers got so much mudduh-fuggin shit going's on its....just outta dis fuckin world, son!"

Tan was already awake when the announcement came, he had woken up early to go over the files he'd...appropriated. Several hours in he began to have a firmer grasp on the situation. Nothing to help him take out monokuma or properly assure his survival in a death game with these nuts, but at least he wasn't as confused he was before....

...which in all honesty, wasn't saying much.

The announcement made Tan grumble as he looked away from the files he had scattered about his bed, and then he rolled his eyes. His hair seemed much more frazzled than it was before, and he actually spoke as if he'd just finished swallowing eight pounds of gravel and death metal albums.

"Seriously motherfucker?" Tan groaned as he began the process of gathering the files "A motherfucker can't do nuttin' without gettin' motherfuckin' ragged on by some motherfuckin' bullshit."

Swearing like a sailor the entire way, Tan finished collecting the files back in an orderly fashion, then going through the long arduous process of hiding them.

"Make me share a motherfuckin home with a bunch of bitches, then I can't even get shit done without some motherfuckin motherfuckery!?! The fuck son!?!"

Once the files were properly taken care of, Tan stuffed his hands into his pockets and angrily stalked towards his door. Making sure to close it behind him, the puppeteer pulled out Nibi and Kibi before shaking his head. Patting his hair down into its proper form again, the puppeteer yawned.

"Oh Tanny, didn't get enough sleep last night?" Nibi asked, to which he responded with a shake of his head.

"Nightmares about gay erotica fans hunting you down for new material?" Kibi suggested with a mocking cackle

"No- what? No." Tan stated as he sluggishly made his way to the auditorium "I guess going over what we learned was more exhausting than I thought."

"Ugh, what is it with you monkey-sluts not being able to even think without somehow injuring yourselves?"

"Be kind! Tan had a long day yesterday, he'd probably have more sleep if you weren't such a loud snorer!"

"How the hell can I snore loudly if I don't got any goddamn nostrils?"

And so the classic back and forth began once again, with Tan sighing as the puppets engaged in another verbal tussle. As that continued, the puppeteer made his way to the cafeteria.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac was one of the first people out of the rooms when morning came to be, it was around 3 o'clock, when the SHSL assassin decided to leave his room and walk around the halls. Not willingly however, rather his sleep walking self had finally learned where the door was and how to get out. Which lead to him leaving his dorm so early despite hating to wake up before 7. He stumbled around the first floor, for four full hour, walking back and forth, accidently walking into a few dryers and washers, falling in a pile of clean (he hopes) clothes. During that entire time nothing disturbed his slumber, namely because he didn't slam his toe into anything, it would take more than a light bump on his shoulder to wake him, even in this state. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]When 7 did roll around and the announcement went off, again Isaac didn't move or wake for it. At this time he was in the AV room simply standing on top of a table. For a moment he held still, and then he took several steps forward, which ended up in him running out of table. *Thud* was the sound that echoed through the room when he walked off the table and stomach flopped onto the floor knocking the wind out of him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]This woke him up instantly and he started coughing quite a bit as he held his stomach. He didn't move for a bit as he needed to first get the air back in him before he could think about standing up. Once he did figure out he could breath again, he let go of his stomach and pushed himself a bit so he was sprawled out on his back. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I was doing so well the other nights." He grumbled as he starred up at the ceiling. "I bet the trauma from yesterday caused me to sleep walk this much. Damn it, my shoulder hurts....how long was I walking this time?" Now sitting up and rubbing his head he looked around the room to see where he was. "I'm in a different section entirely?? Damn it me." Letting out a sigh he stood up and stretched. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"I guess I don't deserve a reward this time huh?" Shrugging he made his way to the door. "I need comfort food instead since I broke my streak, I need me some chocolate~" Humming happily he made his way to the cafeteria, still dressed in his Pj. Which consisted of some shorts and a white tank top with no shoes or even socks. Letting out a soft yawn he entered the cafeteria and looked around, for the moment he only saw one other there, the puppeteer. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Letting out another yawn he gave the man a wave. "Morning you three, or whatever time it is right now, I should check a clock, maybe get one....ya that would be useful. I should see if I can find a clock for my wrist around here........ a wristwatch that's what its called, not a huge clock on the wall that I pull off and slap to my wrist. Its a tin-....You should know what that is, why am I explaining it to you?" Scratching his head in a bit of confusion he let out another yawn still trying to gather all his senses together.[/BCOLOR]

Cezia was dreaming about being a pirate captain on a vast boat while in the progress of trying to take down a smaller trade ship when the PA rangs and wake her up.

"Yeah, yeah, I am awake..." Cezia says before realizing she is not at home. No evil abominations called her step parents to punish her to not waking already. And so she goes back to sleep.

Quickly going back to her dream, Cezia was going to give a command to attacks before she realizes she doesn't even know any term of a ship and frantically just pointing cluelessly to parts she wants the crew to shot. And her attacks are ineffective either! Her crews look at her as if they are saying DUH! while the enemy ship appears to be turning, to face them. Cezia sees that the merchant ship have a giant dragon-headed cannon in the front and it seems they are ready to use it. Several of Cezia's crews already frantically jump off her ship while Cezia tries to order folks to make the ship move faster and away from the cannon-- which of course, sailing ship have limited mobility...

The dragon cannon shots in a sound of an explosion that makes Cezia jumps. She sees a massive beautiful fireball approaching her ship, she is too stunned to move and runaway when the fireball crashes into her ship and shatters it in half. Cezia falls into the ocean, frantically shouts that she can't swim before she quickly waking up, sweating all over her body.

Finding herself thirsty, the first thing Cezia want to do is getting a drink. But she remembers that PA before and thinks she should not go out in pajama. So Cezia grumpily takes time changing her clothes and grab her bag before going to the cafeteria.

"Heya mister screamy," Cezia greets Isaac. "Hi Tan and co," Cezia greets Tan too while going to get a glass of cold water and drink like she is just walking through the desert. One, two, three, four... five glasses of water Cezia downed in a minute until she coughs. It probably not healthy for her to do that. She then looking for something to eat and found a chocolate bar.

<Then stuff happened that wastes a lot of time, possibly involving Steven getting angry at the Three Stooges again. Also, actually checking out the second floor instead of wasting time by being injured. Afterwards more time was wasted; so much, in fact. that it was night before he even knew it. Time flies when you're in a life-or-death situation.>

<<The next day...>>

When Steven woke up that morning, he felt like utter shit. His head was throbbing like mad, he felt nauseous, and for some reason the world had decided that it was fun to spin in every which way. To make matters worse, the psycho bear started off the day by calling them all to the cafetaria. ...Maybe he should just stay in bed for the day? Yes, that sounded nice. Then again, he had no idea what Monokuma would do if he decided to do that, and he didn't plan on getting killed of something stupid like that. Good thing he had snatched a bottle of painkillers from the infirmary the day before... After popping two of them down his throat, Steven dragged his way to the cafetaria.

"Goooood Morning everyone! Today i thought I should start your day with a little motivation! Upupu" He placed a briefcase on the table and opened it up, turning it to the students "This is just a taste of what the killer will get if they manage to make it out of here" The briefcase was full of 100 hundred dollar bills "also if someone doesn't die, ill spread out some... pictures.. upupu" he fell into a trapdoor, briefcae in hand-

Cezia was opening her chocolate wrap before Monokuma suddenly appears out of nowhere. She does not pay much attention to his short speech, busying herself with the chocolate.

"Boring!" Cezia shouts while having chocolate inside her mouth. "I can draw more scandalous images than whatever he going to spread," she continues. Cezia did consider how many art supplies she can buy with that much money but then decides she doesn't need a mansion sized art supplies.

Money, huh... One of the oldest motives in the book, second only to women. ...Someone else was going to die soon, and there was nothing he could do about it. The best thing he could do now was prepare for the inevitable murder and make sure the killer couldn't get away. But that meant he had to find a way to make sure he could stay alert, or at the very least not faint... Maybe he could find something in the infirmary again?
With that, Steven went towards the infirmary once again, heading straight for the medicine cabinet upon arrival. Most of the things were things you would expect at an infirmary; painkiller, bandages and whatnot, but a bit of searching netted him a box of caffeine pills. Pocketing those and taking one of them right away, Steven returned to the cafetaria.

Yesterday's exploration hadn't revealed anything of great interest- at least, nothing of interest to Norio. Rather, today's motive was far more exciting, since it made Norio want to see both outcomes; if someone killed then he'd see who was low enough to kill for money, but if nobody died then... Norio's ideas of what the images could be were too titillating to bear.

"Heh, I'm looking forward to seeing how this one plays out," Notio commented, "Oh, and if you ever need a model Cezia, it's not like I'm going to be busy while in here." Norio gave Cezia a playful wink as he offered up his body to her art.​

"Sooo... I don't really need money that much."

"Yeah! Money can't buy the joy and happiness only true friendship and love can bring."

"The hell are you two talking about, we're already rich!" Kibi crossed his arms "Ain't no way I'm trusting either of you with a murder for what we should consider chump change."

"I mean, we're technically not rich dude-"

"Not using your money isn't the same as not having money, just fucking accept that and get me some goddamn carrots."

"Carrots?"

"We're in a cafeteria kid, serving carrots is pretty much the only useful thing in here."

"But we're having a discussion on what's more valuable in-!"

"Correction, you were trying to convince yourself that no one would kill over a briefcase full of cash, knowing full fucking well that a good portion of the human race would jump on an opportunity like that with little to no consideration."

Nibi looked like she wanted to speak, but just pouted and looked away fuming.

"Honestly," the rabbit shook his head "if literally anyone in here still has any misconceptions about how horseshit humanity as a species is at this point, then give them a round of applause for most naïve little pissant to ever be kidnapped by a cosplaying little faggot."

"Sooo, still want that carr-?"

"Ya goddamn right I still want that carrot," Kibi then clapped his little stub-hands together "chop chop kid the more time I spend hungry the more pissed I get."

"What's the difference between that and everything else that drives you into a little hissy." Nibi asked with a tilt of the head

"This is pissing me off on an instinctual level due to the glory of carrots, unlike everything and everyone else which pisses me off in more of a 'I fucking hate all of you, go kill yourselves ya useless twats' kinda way."

"Hm, better get on those carrots then." the puppeteer muttered before entering the kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.