Status
Not open for further replies.
SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

The morning announcement had sounded, but Sven was no where near the auditorium as expected, no. Why the heck would the guy end up at the place where he was ordered to be...? That was called 'conforming', and Sven had not a care for that shit. That said, it didn't seem like there was much point in staying asleep anyway. He'd plenty of rest, even given last night's events. Watching Kyle's execution had been more of a thrilling experience than anything, although Sven could not deny being surprised by the mode of punishment, nor wincing the moment those two karts collided and the gamer's viscera was practically splattered across the windscreen...

A brutal way to go, certainly. To think the kid had been with them only a day ago, it posed rather dark humour for Sven. The way he saw it, Kyle was weak, to be so swiftly manipulated by the system. Far too acquiescent a soul, he had tried his luck by the rules set for them, yet ultimately failed to advocate his own purpose out of foolish consideration for others, and the same system that lent him such motivation broke him for his ineptitude... A disgusting set of circumstances all round.

And yet so very subtly, this process discomfited Sven. The infectious aspect of Kyle's desperation most of all... he did not want to fall prey to that. Sven had little intention of committing a murder because he absolutely refused to jump through the hoops their captive had set up. He wasn't going to bend to this system that pushed him into a position where it was favorable to kill, because although Sven was not opposed to taking a life, hauntingly enough, if he were to slit a throat it would be because HE wished to do it, and for no other reason. And even if murder, as it earlier occurred to him, was a perfect way of wrecking what was considered the norm... and even if he should he achieve liberation, the freedom to return to the greater world where he could resume his quest in deleting sociopolitical order... it would all have been tainted by his initial conformance, the fact that he would have sought to kill because he'd have been encouraged to do it. As such, Sven would rather hold hands with the other students than entertain his captor's expectations (although any such sense of harmony, in its own right, was inclined to make him puke). Where the other puppets would attempt climbing the strings in pursuit of freedom, Sven would hang low until he found it his own way, openly opposing the system whilst simultaneously ripping each individual limb free, jostling each and every other puppet in the process, causing all possible distractions until he was in a position where he could begin his uprising, with or without others at his back. It seemed difficult an ideal to apply here, certainly, and Sven was indeed afraid of going down in a state of entrapment... but it would not be the first time he'd have pulled this feat. After all, he was known for breeding dysfunction, all without the need to conform. If there existed anyone who had the will to shun this system, it was Sven. Yes, the anarchist would break free of this, and when he did...

By Hell, would it be by his methods alone.

Before all that however, there was one more pertinent issue for Sven to address... and that was the fact that he was fucking starving. Poor bloke hardly got a thing to eat since he arrived here. As such he made certain to visit the kitchen first thing that morning, surprised by the disappearance of Sodika's corpse... and any such essence of the crime in general. Dismissing this quickly enough, Sven wandered over to the fridge with intentions of rummaging through its insides. Several seconds' inspection dictated his discovery of a chocolate bar, which is what he considered the SHSL Breakfast. Happily settling for this, Sven left the eatery with his candy and headed for the second floor. Now in idle curiosity of what else it was the school possessed, the raven-haired boy began his search, completely ignorant of whatever was going down in the auditorium.

Having a lot to take in, Erin asked, "Well this seems pleasant, are there any rules to said killing game?" Erin couldn't help but look uncomfortable about a killing free for all, mainly considering he was being spared from his point of view. He looked around, thinking that the environment looked far too strange for this kind of game. He was stuck between thinking this was real or that this was a prank.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After the trail Isaac didn't bother to look around the new floor at least not yet. He had to rest after a trail like that, especially after seeing the execution. He had gone straight to bed, his thoughts replaying Kyle's death over and over again. As he lay there he soon fell asleep, not before mumbling a single word as a smile decorated his lips. "Fantastic~" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The next morning soon came along and Isaac was out. Not even Monokumas announcement stirred him from his blissful slumber. There he stood his head against the wall as he leaned up against it, completely on the other side of his bed. Due to his lack of sleep paralysis, him remaining in a single spot after he had fallen asleep was a rare sight. He rarely went a night without sleepwalking, as annoying as it may be he couldn't help it. Hell! He even tried to restrain himself once but he only ended up slipping out of those and ended up in the middle of the street with just his draws own in the dead of winter...not a memory he really wanted to keep in his head. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Still fast asleep he moved this way and that around the room after he pushed off the wall. Who knows how long he could have kept that up, probably till the next morning. "OWW!!!" He suddenly shouted a shooting pain went over him, as he had just stubbed his toe rather hard against the dress. "Damn it! Damn it! Mother faracker in a pickle sauce of death! Shit!" He exclaimed as he hugged his wounded foot in his hands for a time. Once the pain disappeared from him he let out a sigh as he looked around the room. ".................Hahahahah! I didn't walk out of my room! Second night in the row! Gods I deserve a reward for this!" He exclaimed happily as he held his hands in the air, a sense of pride washing over him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]His mind now stuck on the possible reward he swiftly got dressed in his usual clothes and like normal hide his weapons in their super secret hidden spots. When all was said and done he finally left the room and headed right for the kitchen. "what better reward for not leaving my room then to eat sweets for breakfast!" He exclaimed to himself in a cheery manner, quite the counter to the behavior he had displayed in the trial. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After walking for a time he soon arrived in the cafeteria just as Sven left the kitchen....with a chocolate bar in hand. 'THERE MOTHER TUCKING CHOCOLATE IN THERE!??!?! WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN MADE AWARE OF THIS!?' He thought before suddenly breaking into a run as he made a beeline for the kitchen. The moment he entered he started to hastily scavenge for any source of that delectable chocolate or any sweet! He had almost torn apart the place before he finally got to the fridge and after tossing some of the other contents out, like milk and juice... He found his treat, he found several of his treats. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Letting out a quiet almost child like squeal of joy he snatched up all the chocolate bars available and held the pile in his arms stuffing some in his pockets as well as placing one in his mouth. After shutting the fridge he too left the kitchen while nibbling on his reward a happy hum leaving him as he went to the cafeteria and plopped down on a seat, now ready to devour ever, single, chocolate in his possession. [/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Rosedrachen
Cezia grins a wild smile at Norio, she doesn't feel offended. Actually feels so amused with it. She then looks back at Erin.

"You got the PDA? All the rules are there. I would advice do not panic or stressed out, that does no good. Also we all special here, I draw stuffs to feel good. You?"

Wait... Monokuma was just going to replace Kyle and Sodika? Just like that? You'd... even kill their memories, wouldn't you? You bastard... Steven didn't have a whole lot of time to think things over though, because one of the new kids chose that moment to arrive. At least he seemed slightly more sane than the rest of the crew, although he did stay suspiciously calm... Worse yet, he instantly seemed to accept the whole 'murder' thing, going as far as to ask for any rules. No... Not again. Please not again.
"Rules... Okay, first rule, no going off by yourself, especially not at night. Second rule, no secrets; tell us when you have a problem", Steven started. He did NOT want a repeat of what happened with Kyle. "Okay? My name is Steven, what is yours?"

"Oh, my name's Erin Becker, and I was told that I was the super mathematician or something." Listening to Steven's rules, he then looked at the PDA. "So I'm guessing we're getting motives for the killing, seeing as people want each other to survive and it isn't a bloody free for all. Has much happened before I got here?" Erin then continued studying the rules.

"Great more gits to worry about," Kibi muttered "what's the point of killing off idiots when you just stuff more in here?"

"Yo mathematician!" Tan called out while the dark Rabbit continued darkly muttering "Good to have new faces, anybody fill ya in yet?"

"This group of walking camel shits literally couldn't go a day without killing each other," Kibi muttered "might as well just kill yourself now since the odds of surviving stupidity like this are so far in the negative not even binoculars could help you find them."

"Yeah, we had a trial and everything." Tan shrugged

"It was horrible," Nibi said sadly while gazing down "there was so much yelling and confusion... no thanks to this one over here."

In response to the kitten's gaze, Kibi shrugged "Not my fault these monkey sluts can't follow their own flawed instincts like the inferior race they are."

"Yeah we had motives and everything!" Tan snickered a bit before frowning at the memory "All of our families could possibly be dead, or be tortured, or violated, defaced or-"

"Castrated?" the dark rabbit offered

"Didn't I already said that?"

"You said tortured, castrated is when you mostly hack away at some dipshit's genitals."

"Ooooooh," Tan nodded in understanding before turning back to the new guy "Where was I? Oh! Castrated, humiliated, we don't really know."

The puppeteer shrugged "Point is there's all kinds of things that could've happened or are happening to whatever loved ones we have out there."

"Not that there's many living creatures I could think of that could love such blatant failures such as yourselves."
"Yeah there's a lot of bad mindsets around here that didn't really care about the motive, but it got someone dead and another executed so it worked in the end."

"So two people have died..." He looked slightly afraid, but decided to explore and find out more of what was going on.

So, the newbie was the SHSL mathematician- how dull. To match his boring talent were boring questions about insignificant rules; Norio could only hope Erin was doing it to calculate how to perfectly kill someone.

"Speaking of motives... Do we get a new one yet? Don't tell me you only brought us here to meet a mathlete?​

"I think ill give you all a chance to find out what that next floor has stored before I give a new motive. upupupu" Monokuma stepped back and fell into a hole in the stage, disappearing from the students sights-

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac who missed the entire thing with the new student was currently happily rubbing his stomach as he had consumed over half the chocolate he had just found. "It hurts....but it was worth it." He mumbled as he licked the remains of the chocolate that was on his face. There he sat for a time till he felt like it was safe to move without the fear of vomiting. Standing up he looked at the chocolate wrappers, rather than do his part in society which would involve him keeping everything clean and green... Well he decided to simply leave those there for someone else to deal with. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Can't let people steal my chocolate so I better hide it." He mumbled to himself as he looked at the several remaining bars in his hand. With a nod of confirmation he swiftly left the cafeteria and soon made it to his room in record time. Not letting anyone even attempt to take away his reward. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Upon arriving at his room he stored his chocolate in the most secret place possible....right under his bed. Fucking genius! The bed is so obvious...tooo obvious. If someone had entered his room looking under the bed would totally slip their minds because they would probably believe no one would hide anything there! It just made too much sense for Isaac so of course he had to hide his delectable treats there. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Once he felt his chocolate was safe he left his room and headed to the second floor, as he remembered that place was now open to the general public. Who knew all they had to was lose to people to get more area to explore!? This place certainly was something, an interesting and annoying something, but a something none the less! [/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Daz
"Wait, wait up for a moment", Steven called out at Erin, noticing that he was about to leave. "What did I just say about not going off by yourself?",he continued, rubbing his temples in frustration. At this rate the guy was going to pull another Sodika, dying only one day after he arrived. No... NO!
"Look, I can understand if you're afraid, but please... Going alone only makes you vulnerable. Try to stick to a group of at least four people; you'll be safe that way." Of course, there generally weren't four people around at all times, but eh. "Say, how about we check out the new floor together?"

Preferably being alone, Erin looked annoyed by the fact Steven was right about being in groups. "So which two people are coming with us?" Assuming the murderer could kill up to two people, Erin then understood that going alone would be a bad decision.

"So which two people are coming with us?"
...Good question, honestly. The only other two people in the hall at the moment were Norio and Cezia, not exactly the most stable people around. ...Then again, so far they just seemed unstable, not dangerous. Might as well keep them occupied, so that they don't destroy yet another room... "Norio, Cezia, are you two coming along too? At least for now?"

An adventure with a depressed wannabe detective and a grumpy mathlete? Who could say no to such excitement! Perhaps prodding fun at the two of them would provide Norio with a little extra entertainment while exploring the new floor.

"Sure I'll tag along~," Norio lilted, "How about you Cezia?"

"He seems nice..."

"Eh, nice at this point kinda means he doesn't look ready to kill anyone or burn stuff yet."

"Give it a day." Kibi grumbled as he watched the others leave "But they do have a point, we have a whole 'nother floor to start looking through."

"Yeah I noticed there were these turret things set up inside one of the rooms last time we were up there."

Nibi gasped "You don't think they're active do you?!?"

The idea made Kibi cackle "Ooh, seeing one of those little self-entitled fucks get mulched by a hail of lead actually sounds pleasing. We'll take a look while searching, mush monkey!"

"You coulda just asked, bro-"

"Move you worthless cunt!!!"

"Fine" Tan shrugged and made his way to the second floor, the trio looking in the nearest classroom for some time before pausing in the Pool Entrance. Kibi muttered to himself even as Tan kept his back pressed his back to the room's entrance, trying not to look too concerned about the loaded machine guns hanging from the ceiling near the changing rooms.

"Curious" the dark rabbit muttered as his white counterpart shivered and clutched at Tan's side in worry.

"Dude?" Tan glanced towards him "Think we could, uh... move away from the guns, man?"

"In a second kid, calm down. They haven't shot us yet."

"Yeah, that doesn't really make the fuckin' machine guns any less lethal."

"Oh what? Want me to hold your purse for ya you little pansy?" Kibi cooed mockingly

"I just think that this isn't really safe for-"

"Don't care Tan, I really don't." Kibi grumbled as he continued studying the guns from his position "If you're feeling so antsy, might wanna yank the tampon out you goddamn fruit."

"He's right though, you're being too harsh!"

"Not as harsh as looking at that train wreck of a face ya got there, shut up."

SVEN BONES - SHSL ANARCHIST
" I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'M FED "
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

While the second floor seemed smaller than the first, Sven need have only mounted the stairs to feel as though there was so much to explore, idly glancing up and down the numerous hallways whilst nibbling on his lone chocolate bar. This school was kinda like a maze, honestly. The private school he attended several years ago (the one he roused half the student body to burn down, actually) was a lot more simple and... sorta perpendicular in layout. Hope's Peak Academy seemed kinda all over the place, being much more expansive, obviously, and having many more facilities to brag. Well, in any case, it took some time for Sven to navigate his way around. Walking in on a few empty classrooms. Making absent note of the changing rooms that lead to the pool....

There were also a set of bathrooms, male and female. Sven... did not like segregated bathrooms. The fact that he was being categorized, in some way, shape or form by the constructs of this society pissed him off. As subtle as it would be, he saw gender as a way of roping people under certain expectations and roles, that even your choice in bathroom would lend into. After all, you were not allowed to step foot in the bathroom that did not correspond with your given gender... but then who the fuck were they to tell him where he could or couldn't do his business? As such, the anarchist had made many stark statements in the past when it came to segregated bathrooms, letting others know just where he felt comfortable taking a piss. In standing before the lavatories on the second floor, Sven munched silently on his chocolate for a moment, glancing between the bathroom doors before silently deciding that he'd, you know... check things out.

Crushing the empty chocolate wrapper in his hand and dropping it on the floor, Sven walked into the men's bathroom, glancing about the numerous stalls and wash basins as he quietly shut the door behind him... There was nothing real special about the place, honestly. The raven-haired male stood idly for a moment, bored with what he saw... although it didn't take long for him to figure out just how it was that he would have his fun. Staring at the taps that lined the wall, Sven pursed his lips slightly as he pushed open the door to one of the stalls... where his gaze landed on one of the rolls of toilet paper, a familiar grin very quickly etching its way across his face as he freed it from its holder.

"Hehe."

Momentarily juggling his papery tool between his hands, Sven turned back to the faucets and began his work, tearing off wads and wads of toilet paper that he subsequently shoved down the drains of the washbasins. This, until he'd finished with the first roll of toilet paper... he then moved to grab another, and continued his task. Sven probably could have sufficed with two or so, but that was called being conservative... yeah, nah. Sven emptied every single roll of toilet paper present in the room, clogging any and all sorts of drainage he could find. Satisfied with this, he then walked over to the first faucet, and turned it on... and kept turning it... and kept on turning it until the tap was practically jammed, blasting water into the basin beneath it. And well, given all of the toilet paper obstructing the conduit beneath it, it really did not take very long for the water to overflow from the sink and begin flooding the floor. Smirking at this, Sven moved to the next faucet, repeating the process... and did the same thing for every tap present in the room, until the premises were filled with the loud crash of running water and the floor was starting to get flooded and it all had no where to go because he'd blocked the drain on the floor and GOD it was beautiful~

Sniggering quietly to himself, Sven spent a moment surveying the lot of this, although quickly enough it caught his attention that the last faucet wasn't spurting as much water... hmm, was it faulty...?

Raising an eyebrow, Sven did the most logical thing then and wandered over to the side of the basin. Testing it out with his hand, it was clear that the tap wouldn't budge any further... not to say that it couldn't, however. Sven thus cocked his leg up and gave the piece of metal a solid kick. Which successfully caused the handle to unjar, the faucet responding with the strongest gush of water yet, but Sven, being a bit of a reckless idiot, also managed to slip on the water that had already began to pool on the floor. This shortly sent him flying backwards with a surprised yelp, and as such, Karma successfully rammed the dumb-ass into the back wall of the bathroom... and right through it.

"Hhhhmmnn, FUCK....!"

Sven grimaced in pain as he twitched on the ground, a sharp pain writhing across his shoulder-blades as he slowly managed to turn himself on his side. The anarchist's suffering quickly subsided however upon noticing his altered surrounding, an expression of confusion dawning on his face as he lifted his head and glanced around.

"What the...?"

It took him a few moments to collect himself, but Sven eventually managed to bring himself back to his feet, his eyes darting about the hole that had transitioned his entrance to what seemed to be the contents of a hidden room. It was just small enough for one person to occupy perhaps, with the only thing that truly captured Sven's attention being a shelf, lined with files of many sorts. The anarchist hesitated a moment at this unbidden discovery, before moving a hand to the set of files and tugging a fair few down. Turning them over, he began to inspect them...

The first thing, that topped the pile of folders Sven had retrieved, was an image. It was just a bit of coloured photo-paper on its own, you know, the sorta stuff you see model shoots printed on. And yet the picture depicted there...

images

"The fuck...?" Sven crowed in response, his gaze skewed in disdain. "Is this Monokuma's hidden porn stash or something...?"

Half-tempted to drop the files where they were because Sven was not looking for some kinky-ass bear-on-bear smut or something rather, it took an ample amount of willpower for him to move on to the next folder... although this seemed much milder in nature. School files. Just information on Hope's Peak it seemed. And the next folder...​

"Student files...?"

Complete data. Names, dates of birth, talents... these would've belonged to the principal or something, right? Well, Monokuma was insistent on claiming that title, but Sven doubted that he was the one who had gathered this information. Flicking idly through the contents of the file (and chuckling lightly at the discovery of his own profile), Sven decided it was a bit too much to study in the moment... so why not take this one with him? Given the anarchy he'd caused in the bathroom, the likelihood of someone entering at any moment was real, and Sven did not exactly intend to share the lot of his discovery. The anarchist thus glanced over his shoulder, through the hole in the wall towards the door, before shoving the file under the back of his t-shirt, hoisting the folder up by the hem of his jeans. It was a bit uncomfortable, but given the folds of his jacket no one should notice him hiding anything...

The files concealed, Sven spent a few more moments flicking through the papers he found before deciding none of it was just as interesting. Uttering a small contented noise, Sven grinned to himself before shoving what he'd taken down haphazardly back onto the shelf. His back was still a tad sore, but this was certainly a pleasant discovery... the anarchist couldn't quite complain. Leaving the hidden room (and leaving the hole in the wall exposed), Sven had to use the stall doors to guide his way across the bathroom without slipping. The floor was now absolutely flooded, and his boat shoes completely soaked... water had begun to spill out from under the bathroom door, no doubt beginning to stretch its way across the hallway. Not that Sven regretted any of this...

Laughing lightly under his breath, the SHSL Anarchist cranked open the door to the ruined restroom with full intentions of making his speedy escape.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SolemnOath
Cezia was wandering pointlessly when she almost bump to Sven.

"Whoops sorry," Cezia apologize as she moves back a little. She glances from Sven to the bathroom and back to Sven then grinned. "Hi, you looks cheerful today, winning a lottery eh? But soaking wet, maybe you want to remove your soaked jacket and shoes."

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Isaac had missed Sven by several minutes as he went on his way to explore whatever he could. As he made his way around he went right by the pool and locker rooms, not because he didnt' want to see what was in them. No rather he saw something on the map that had caught his attention. So without looking around else where he made his way to a singular target as he quietly licked his teeth of the remnants of chocolate. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]After a moment he got to his target...the library. "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH! I WON"T DIE OF UTTER BOREDOM!!!HAHAHAHA" He exclaimed loudly once he entered....the library you know totally not the place you are suppose to be quiet in. Once he got over the excitement of being in a place filled with books he dashed over to the shelves and started searching for a certain kind of...genre. "Pleeeeeeeeease have smut! Come on have some good smut! Or Manga! BL at least! Seriously there has to be some smut here!" he exclaimed as he pushed some books around while in his desperate search. "Come on, come on......where are you smut. I need you in my life and you know I need you so don't you think about hiding from me. I will find you...." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR]

"...Cezia?", Steven asked again when the girl didn't answer. Looking around, it appeared that Cezia had vanished into thin air. "What the... Where did she go to?", Steven said, looking around in confusion. She had been here a second ago, so where had she gone off to all of a sudden? And more importantly, why did nobody saw her leave? Oh no... Please no. Suddenly, Steven had a horrible feeling in his stomach. If there was anything he had learned from his research for his work, it was that sudden disappearances were never a good thing. That, and this place was making him paranoid as all hell. Dammit, they had to find her, and quick! But.... What if Erin didn't want to come along? Steven had tried to convince him with the logic that a killer could only kill two people max, so therefore would not be able to get rid of all the witnesses if everyone was always in a group of at least four. But now... "...I'm afraid we have to scratch the 'four people' idea by lack of not having that many people, Erin. I'd really like it if you can trust us enough to go along with us, but I can understand if you don't," Steven said as he headed for the door. Okay, calm down.... Where could Cezia have gone to? Even if she left during the conversation, she couldn't have gone too far. Upstairs, maybe? Or down the hall? One of the siderooms? There was just no way to tell! Taking a gamble, Steven deciced to run up the stairs.... Only to slip on something halfway up his climb, slam face-first into the stairs and roll back down to the first floor. "Ow... What just happened?", he muttered a few seconds later, too dazed by the experience to notice that his nose and lip were both bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.