Status
Not open for further replies.
On the amount of reiatsu thing, let's take this into account. Yama isn't terribly older than 2000, has ridiculous reiatsu, and looks like an old man. People with low reiatsu age faster, yes. However, looking like a kid and being some odd 1700 years old would mean having some multiple of Yamamoto's reiatsu. Also, Toshiro is really young for a Shinigami. He just advanced quickly. There's not really a good example of an absurdly old person in canon that looks like a kid.

Mine was kind of a clarification, he told me I didn't have to change mine, just know I can be beat.
Alright. Added to the list as well :)

@SashaBliss - I would appreciate it if you took your Captain's age down to at least 1200+ but -300. Also delve into your zanpakutō's ability as @Nevvy asked. Once everything is done let me know so I can accept your character. :)

@Akashi Just wanted to say that I deeply apologize for going dark on you and Red in steam. Right when I entered the steam chat I started getting nagged out the door >.< Anyway, I would've had to decline anyway. I'm in other clubs and am going to be making a character for Red's thread too as you already know, all whilst I'm in school. I don't want to overwhelm myself and end up posting once a week cause of tiring myself out, especially not when I'd be in charge of such an important role.

Also, I'll have my Espada up soon. Finishing up as we speak.

Reactions: Akashi
@Akashi Just wanted to say that I deeply apologize for going dark on you and Red in steam. Right when I entered the steam chat I started getting nagged out the door >.< Anyway, I would've had to decline anyway. I'm in other clubs and am going to be making a character for Red's thread too as you already know, all whilst I'm in school. I don't want to overwhelm myself and end up posting once a week cause of tiring myself out, especially not when I'd be in charge of such an important role.

Also, I'll have my Espada up soon. Finishing up as we speak.
Sounds good mate. Looking forward to your Espada

314uydy.jpg

Name: Alexander Cirilo | Age: 60-80 | Gender: Male | Number: Sexta | Tattoo: Top of right bicep | Aspect of Death: Retribution

Mask: Shown in appearance. Seemingly a jaw bone hung around his neck resembling some kind of necklace.

Zanpakutō Name: Santohoja (Holy Blade)

Zanpakutō Appearance: Silver longsword shown in appearance.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

General Abilities:
  • Master Swordsman - Excellent and masterful with a blade. Elegant and graceful making use of many stabs and thrusts, yet typically more aggressive than the styles of others due to his reliance on his advanced hierro.
  • Sonido Adept - Excels in the use of sonido, however is not specialized in it. He remains at the level expected of an Espada.
  • Incredible Hierro - Whereas Ulquiorra Cifer focused his growth on his regenerative abilities, Alex chose to evolve his hierro. It has evolved to a point where it surpasses or equals with his fellow Espada.
  • Descorrer - Technique used to open a Garganta.
  • Gran Rey Cero - Enhanced Cero utilized by Espada-class Arrancar. While in his original form, Alexander's Gran Rey Cero does not differ in appearance or power from most other Espada. It alters once in Resurrection.
  • Cero - A powerful, dark-red, spiritual light fired off by Menos and Arrancar.
  • Bala - Firing of hardened spiritual pressure. Weaker than a cero but may be fired in quick succession. Dark-red in appearance.
  • Regeneration - Alexander's regeneration is rather mediocre, likely due to his focus on enhancing his Hierro. It is still at the level of a typical Arrancar however.
  • Pesquisa - Ability that allows for the measuring and pinpointing of Reiatsu. Befitting of an Espada's level.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Unique Abilities:
  • Puño de Hierro (Iron Fist) - An ability making use of Alexander's Hierro and Reiatsu control. Condensing reiatsu around his already hardened skin before striking, he can increase the power and knockback of the hit. Based off the Bala technique. A tell of this ability in use is a similar dark-red aura around the area of application.
  • Interruptor de Guardia (Guard-breaker) - Another technique based off the creation of Bala. Condensing the the reiatsu at the tip of his blade and thrusting at an opponent, it deals primarily with disrupting his adversaries guard with a severe amount of piercing damage. Should it miss, the reiatsu will expel in a thin, sharp blast in whatever direction it was thrusted at. The tell of this ability is a small, red ball of condensed Reiatsu forming at the tip of his blade. Since this technique combines his strength with reiatsu control, Alexander typically must pause briefly, stabilize his stance, then attack.
  • Danza con la Muerte (Dance with Death)- Swinging and slashing that resembles a dance due to Alexander's sword style. It as well bases itself off the condensing of reiatsu at the the tip of his blade before expelling forth in dark-red waves of sharp spiritual energy.

berserk_by_yoite7-d5het6n.jpg

In his resurrection, the remnants of Alexander's mask cover his body to resemble that of a knight, albeit one befitting of the spite he attempts to hide. Each "plate" as his resurrection is extremely jagged while holding a dark shade of black and metallic shine. His mask becomes possibly the most intimidating part of this form, resembling some kind of hound or beast. His hair lengthens and escapes out the back of the "helmet" and unlike some of the other arrancars' resurrections, Alexander keeps his blade, which elongates, widens and thickens; it no longer holds an appearance of elegance and pristine, pure silver. Now, its color darkens and dulls; a tool of inescapable retribution and vengeance.

Resurrección Release Command: Purgar todo mal, Santohoja

Ressurrección Abilities:
  • Armadura del Cruzado (Crusader's Armor) - Very significant boost to Alexander's Hierro. Once having entered his resurrection, his steel skin evolves vastly that his appearance should add as a testament to how strong it truly is. No lesser Shinigami or Hollow would have much of a chance of scratching him like this. More powerful beings won't be able to half-ass their attacks either.
  • Cero Luz (Light Zero) - An enhanced form of the Gran Rey Cero similar to Ulquiorra Cifer's Cero Oscuras. Aside from being vastly superior in sheer destructive force, but the former common dark-red color switches to that of a blinding, pure white.
  • Puño de Acero (Steel Fist) - An enhanced version of Alexander's Puño de Hierro. Doubles the destructive power of his hits. Aura surrounding area of application no longer visible.
  • Defensa Inutil (Futile Defense) - An enhanced version of Interruptor de Guardia. Doubles in destructive power; easily strong enough to pierce Las Noche's sky or sever one of its many towers from their bases. The red glow at the tip of the blade when used is gone and replaced with a white light when shot out.
  • Danza de la Retribución (Dance of Retribution) - An enhanced version of Danza con la Muerte. Arcs of reiatsu sent out double in size and power. Dark-red color changes to a radiant white. It is however slower than its predecessor for the obvious reason of his hulking blade and appearance.

Personality:
Alexander proves to be a rather polite and honorable member of the current Espada. Typically seen with a kind smile plastered on his face, even to the colder members of his kind, Alexander seems to hold no issue conversing, even one-sidedly, with any of them—aside from the quatro, however. Mainly this is due to the Espada's bloodthirsty and coarse attitude that reminds him of lower-class Hollows and their obsession with consumption. Regardless, Alexander still recalls those times vividly and shows to be somewhat unstable regarding them, especially if it's pointed out that he was really no different from others of his class. There are many instances in which Alex, despite the kind face he tries to keep, is actually rather bitter.

The Sexta also proves to be rather understanding and level-headed, his hidden spite aside. Despite his rough treatment when he was human, the Sexta doesn't necessarily hate humans, but rather thinks they should be monitored. The Shinigami, however, he holds still holds a subtle bitterness towards, even if he tries to hide it. Alexander never encountered one—or maybe he did; there were a lot of times where he simply tried his hardest not to pay attention. Regardless, the main cause of his bitterness lies in the fact that they apparently could have spared him all this suffering, but they never appeared. Pile on top of that with what he hears from most other arrancar and espada; well, he doesn't think very highly of them, but tries to restrain his prejudice until he can gather a first-hand experience of them.

History:
The last of his memories? Beatings. Constant, ruthless beatings and torture. Alexander's last days in the World of the Living were spent being used as a training dummy sometime in the beginning of Augusto Pinochet's rule over the country of Chile (Early 1970's). What's amusing, is that those are the only memories he can recollect; he and his family being taken, rounded up with countless others in the stadium, to act as dummies to teach the soldiers proper torture methods and God knows what else. He didn't last very long, and even in death he was still incapable of leaving that horrid place. He found himself chained to the area with a giant metal piece in his chest. He would be forced to remain there for years, just watching the current state of affairs and how they only got worse. No Hollow came by to consume him and no Shinigami to save him. He was left there to rot until finally the chain removed itself, tearing a hole in his chest and transforming him in the process.

His memories as a Hollow were more vivid—and he despised every second of it. It killed him inside, in a way. He describes it as knowing it's your body hunting down the poor souls of others and even humans should they possess a significant spiritual awareness, however simply being forced to watch; no matter how much you yell to stop, the pain and hunger drives your body forward—and it's never enough to quench it. He stopped counting how long it was; it was driving him mad. He hardly even noticed when he climbed up a level. It was no different from before.

But then, he had control again. He could control his body! No longer would he have to participate in that horrid gluttony that wished only to consume anything in sight—Or so he thought. It got worse, in a way. The hunger started again. He was going to have to consume others now while he was the one in control. It wasn't just that, though. He met other adjuchas, ones that were all-too happy with devouring others of their kind, not just to survive, but because they wanted to; for more power. What choice did he have if he wanted to survive?! For the sake of his own survival and the retribution against all those power-hungry monsters that plagued his new home, Alexander forsook his humanity in order to devour and grow.

Still, there came a point when it was no longer necessary. He had evolved to an extent where the others would not challenge them, nor would they even appear in his presence; they were afraid, of course. What had even been the point of all that?! All those horrible things, and all he had to show for it was meaningless power, a human-ish body, and this stupid mask! He hated the damn mask. He had suffered all these years, all because of these damn MASKS!

In his fit of rage trying futilely to remove it, as he had tried many times prior, this time he heard a crack and saw a small white piece of bone fall to the ground and fade away. Then more pieces fell. It was breaking! The mask was gone! After all this time, the god awful mask was gone along with all the other bone-like material that covered his body! Well, mostly. There was still a piece stuck around his neck like a collar, but who cares? It was gone! He felt—more powerful too. He didn't care much about that, however. All these years, and finally something had made him the slightest bit happy again. In hindsight, it really wasn't something to get all that eccentric over considering he didn't know what he actually had done, but leave to him what pleasures he got from the situation.

Nothing had really changed after that. Other beings still didn't approach him out of fear for what he was now capable of, and the beings of higher status likely didn't care. He honestly did know why he just kept walking; it was doubtful he'd find anything particularly special. As fate would have it, though, he did.

Alexander had come across two beings, the first in years, and they looked like him! They had faces! And clothing! And—blades? Well, they both were obviously more powerful than those adjuchas he hunted so long ago, but the two's conflict was obviously one-sided. Not to mention the one that was losing was just a young girl! Or looked like a young girl, anyway. Even after all this time, he apparently still had some "humanity" to spare and interrupted on the girl's behalf. At first he only tried to persuade the one of higher power to stop, but when that didn't work and he instead became the aggressor's target, Alexander surprisingly dealt with him rather easily. He thought his power had increased from before but—it was far passed what he expected.

This girl was apparently a servant of the Espada in Las Noches, and judging by her reaction to his abilities, he was right to be impressed. They were above the level of normal arrancar, and she insisted that he accompany her back. When he agreed, more for the reason that he missed simply conversing with other people without any consumption involved, little time was wasted actually recruiting him. After a demonstration of his power through a duel, it was decided that, while a bit naive and inexperienced compared to the others, his power and potential was still there, and he wasn't going to decline an offer that meant he could stop walking through the damnable sands of Hueco Mundo.

EXTRA:

God dayum you guys like them Espadas.

Reactions: Dakota K5
If it makes you feel better, I don't. I like traditional quincys and shinigami.

If Quincy were an option, I might've made one... albeit one with a bow and not a god damn gattling gun or the like...

I'd make a plus if it were an option. I'm weird. Also, almost done with my little girl Espada.

Reactions: Akashi
Yeah. Traditional quincys are awesome. Juha Back noob quincys, no.

Ganryu's Insta-Char-in-a-Cup!

Just add Water

(I still can't figure out if this character is strong or weak as hell)

o4rMFC2.png

Illea Sirani
Number: Tercera
Tattoo: Right Elbow
Accessories: Doll- (which is her sword sheathe); Bandages (covering flares in her disease)

Aspect of Death: Disease
Mask: Wrapped around her head, looking very much like a bandage above her forehead.

Zanpakutō Name: Polilla Vampira
Zanpakutō Appearance:
katana_002_png_by_guillaumon-d3ftk3x.png
General Abilities:

*Low Physical Stamina- Part of her power, Illea is always sick, and physical exertion tires her out very quickly.

*Low Physical Strength- Illea's strength is barely comparable to even an average hollow.

*Low Hierro- Among the Espada, Illea's Hierro is extremely weak.

*Poor Swordsman- So much so, Illea only bothers pulling out her sword when releasing.

*High Intelligene- Despite having a kid's body, and acting like one, Illea has many years of experience in Hueco Mundo, and has had to learn to fight more intelligently just to survive, or fight with her hollow friends without killing them (many failed attempts)

*Immense Reitsu- Being the Tercera Espada, Illea's reiatsu is absolutely beastly. Illea's reiatsu is strong enough in burst to stun most enemies not stronger than her. Releasing in a pulse, Illea is able to make those around her feel ill for a few seconds. This reiatsu also acts as a catalyst for her disease, flaring it up will flare up her disease inside her own body.

*Extreme Regeneration- Nearly all of Illea's Reiryoku is spent towards her regeneration, giving her her rank among the Espada. In a given fight, she can recover from 3 fatal blows, 1 complete regeneration, and can regrow limbs. Illea's only real weak points are her hollow hole and her mask, neither of which she can heal. Due to her powers, she needs constant regeneration to stay alive, which is how it has evolved to be as strong as it is. Her disease however, if stirred too much, can eat through her regeneration very quickly.

Her constant regeneration, and her longing to be a kid with friends together won't let her age, physically, stopping her from growing up. Even if her soul gets older, her spirit body forces itself to heal if it thinks it is aging.

*Pesquisa Expert- While no master at the skill, Illea is able to use it in a general sense to find where strong Reiatsu is, though she cannot measure Reiryoku with it.

*Cero- Illea's cero is a sickly yellowish green.

*Gran Rey Cero Master- As bleeding is needed for most of Illea's attacks, she prefers these to regular ceros. She is able to create these quicker than a regular cero(lots of practice), at about 3/4 speed.

*Descorrer Master- Illea is well versed at using Descorrer, able to use them in many ways, detailed below.

*Sonido Burst Master- While no means the fastest, Illea is competent at using Sonido in quick burst by using large amounts of Reiryoku in each step. However, it is physically exhausting for Illea, and so she generally can't use Sonido for more than a quick burst.

Unique Abilities:

Sangre de la Muerto(Blood of the Dead)- Illea's curse, and strongest weapon as an Espada. Illea's blood is a petri dish of disease constantly try to eat her body. Everyday, a new form of the disease becomes dominant, making preventing the disease all but impossible. The two most common strands of disease are similiar to either the bubonic plague, or leprosy. Illea is unable to choose which disease is dominant in her body, as she is afflicted as well.

The disease is transferred by blood of the infected (Illea) having skin contact on the opponent. The disease will then seep through their skin into their blood stream, infecting them. The disease spread like a normal disease through their body, slowly eating away at it, except when exposed to Illea's Reiatsu. Illea's Reiatsu acts a catalyst, supercharging the disease to unholy levels, causing it to break out and become potentially lethal in minutes. The more Reiatsu applied, the more lethal it becomes.

Illea must be careful about the last part however, as she too is infected at all times by her disease, raising her own Reiatsu will supercharge it in her own body, and it will eat away her body. Her high levels of regeneration are the only thing keeping her alive. After elevating her Reiatsu for too long, Illea must then rest to let the disease cool down in her own body. It eats through her regeneration.

Regeneration will slow it in other Arrancars, though even with Regeneration the level Illea possesses only keeps it at bay. Healing kido will have the same effect. In order to remove the primary disease from any other inflicted, treatment is needed, and medicine created from scratch to deal with the disease.

Huele de Enfermedad- Illea can literally smell sickness from a large distance away, a left over ability from her days as a simple hollow, where she tracked down other sick and dying hollows. One of it's greatest uses is it allows her to find those she has tagged with blood.

Viana de Polilla (Sheath of Polilla)- The sheath for Polilla Vampira is actually the doll Illea is constantly hugging. The doll is unique in that the mouth contains a constant Garganta, with Illea's sword stored inside. Whenever Illea draws her sword, the doll disappears. Illea can also expand this Garganta more easily (and faster) than opening a new one if she should need to travel through it, or find another use for it.

Mordedura de la Viana (Bite of the Sheath)- Using the garganta inside Illea's Doll, she is able to expand and close it quickly to 'bite' objects coming at her. The object will not be hurt or split by the Garganta, but will be caught in a garganta of equal size as it, stucking it in place. Sufficient force will force the Garganta back open, or a hollow taking to time to open a garganta around it.

Gran Rey Enfermedad (Great King Sickness{bad Spanish}) Using considerable blood in a Gran Rey Cero, Illea is able to use the cero to spread her disease, some of the blood surviving inside the attack. This turns it red in composition, and greatly lowers the attack power of it.

Caminante del Vacío(Walker of the Void)- Using a considerable force, Illea is able to rip open a longer lasting Garganta than with Descorrer. Illea is able to open it to the size of a Menos Grande, and have it last weeks.

Muerte por el Muerto(Death by the Dead)- A final gambit attack, Illea swallows a Gran Rey Cero, building it inside her until her stomach literally explodes, releasing blood all around the area with the cero. Of course, this attack incapicitates Illea, no matter how good her healing is.

Arroyo de Cero (Cero Brooklet)- Rather than firing a single blast as a cero, Illea releases a constant stream from a single cero, to wear down defenses, and break her opponents.

Resurrección Appearance: Illea's most shocking change is the constant blood that comes from all over her body, turning her a dark crimson. Illea gains a fur collar around her neck, like that of a moths. She also gains a set of large moth wings.

Resurrección Release Command: Drown, Polilla Vampira. (Vampire Moth)

Illea takes a bite out of her sword, before coughing up blood and metal shards. The release always leads to her choking, as well as blood starting to pour out of her pores.

Resurrección Abilities: The wings themselves create a powder that Illea can spread through the area. The powder carries her blood in a light crimson mist, that contaminates on contact.

Increased Mobility- Illea's wings allow her to float through the air without much physical exertion. She isn't fast doing this, but at least she is no longer stationary.

Fonte Sangriento(Bloody Font)- The constant blood streaming off Illea creates a constant pool around her.

Veinto(Breeze)- A strong flap of Illea's wings creates a blast of wind to knock back opponents.

Cero de la Niebla (cero of the mist)- Kicking up a powder storm with her wings, Illea then fires a cero hidden inside the cloud at an opponent. The Cero will carry the powder with it.

Personality: Illea is a lonely girl who never really had the chance to be a kid like she wanted. She was sick as a human, and lethal as a hollow. Even now with the body of a girl, she knows she isn't anymore. She is wants to try and give it one more shot though. Illea tries her best to get along with the other Espada, and whenever she is well enough, she is trying to hangout with them, or be sickeningly nice to them. Her niceness doesn't extend to Soul Reapers, as he only remembers them as the scary people with swords who tried to kill her. Despite her love of 'play', if anyone agrees to it, she doesn't know what to do.

Despite acting like a child, Illea is wiser than she lets on. She had to be to survive in Hueco Mundo for centuries. She knows conflict only ends with people getting hurt, and avoids it because of that, and tries to get others to avoid it as well. Even if other hollows treat her badly, its better than them dying around her, or at least, she wants to give it a try.

History: As a human, Illea was a sickly child, who at a young age picked up leprosy. She was exiled from her home, and forced to live in a Leper Colony. She cried often, and missed her parents, but grew sicker and sicker. The only thing she had that kept her going was the friends she slowly started to gain... but she always lost them. The sickness of the camp made the entire place sick to the very soul, only the children had a fleeting joy in eachother. Eventually she grew too weak to even play with her friends, and passed away, asking to play with her friends one last time. Even in death, she refused wanting to play, and her soul wouldn't given up, eventually corrupting into a hollow. Her 'play' turned the entire camp into hollows as well, on earth. Eventually it became a feeding frenzy, and Illea, the one who only wanted to play, was left as the only hollow, being the strongest. Before a shinigami could stop her, she had become a Menos, made entirely of the sick, whose sickness ran to the very soul.

The sick Menos though still wanted to play with its friends, even though it couldn't find them. She kept looking, even while being targeted by shinigami. Lack of control meant they were to be consumed to, becoming an Adjucha. Regaining her consciousness, Illea finally realized she was never going to find them. In despair, she retreated to Hueco Mundo, drawn by the hollowness of it all. Illea's body began to break down, the sick souls that comprised it wearing her down. Nothing would soothe the pain that came with it, and Illea could feel herself dying. In despair, she even hunted other hollows, becoming Vasto Lorde. Nothing helped. Making her way to a rare Oasis, Illea looked at her reflection. Near death, she wanted to see herself one last time, and removed her mask. At this time, her regeneration kicked in, and her own power managed to push the sickness back. Illea had became who she is now. She wandered the desert for centuries, looking for friends, finding them, and watching them die of the sickness she had.

After a while, Illea had learned to control it, but had grown tired of finding new friends only for them to die, and so she played alone, with her zanpakuto becoming her only friend as a doll. She was empty, but at least she wasn't sad. It was in the wastelands that she was found and invited to the Espada. Reluctant, she knew somewhere that maybe that friends she wouldn't lose, and so the young girl accepted.

EXTRA: Illea often covers her 3 Tattoo with bandages, as she doesn't like arrancar being jealous of it, or Shinigami being cautious because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
A lot of strength depends on application. For her, the biggest key is not letting her opponent understand her ability. Given her capabilities, it is easy for an opponent to understand how to keep safe, leaving her with not so impressive fighting capacity. For someone who doesn't understand, it is fairly horrible.

Side note, you may wish to explain a bit about how the disease works. If it is a normal disease, why does it work from mere contact rather than needing to get inside the body. Is it acidic? If it isn't just a normal disease, are those who are afflicted by it going to be subjected to it permanently? When dealing with disease powers, how long they last and their curability probably need to be addressed.

@Ganryu

Last edited:
I find most races in Bleach to be a tad bit.... On the bull crap side. Cause seemingly every race is op without a very good reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.