Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Character creation, I'll attempt sticking to Spanish for my attack names, but would Latin be acceaptable?

And two, in regards to ability's, one do I neeed to link the images to the basicsl ike you two and I assume everyone else will use at this point, or no?

And lastly in that regard, whats a good number of specail skills and the like to have?

1) I'm no GM but names should be up to the player. While I would think spanish is influenced for Espada, it's not all that necessary, I'd see latin being fine in my opinion.

2) we linked them because we wanted to. It's not needed really, again by choice.

3) You'll need an actual GM to tell you that number ;P

You know thinking of it. Im going to add to Seigs Zanjutsu and Hakuda skills. Thanks Detective ya somehow made me wanna do that.

Beta, that will be up to Akashi (which I doubt he will help you) but you'll receive no assistance from me on that end. While I am very, very well acquainted with people who are better suited for this and that, I also don't approve of the more skilled being able to shove anyone out of any given position just because which would be the result. It'd also result in a dangerous game of favorites. If the character submitted to the position isn't accepted (say a Sasuke Uchiha cameo), then by all means step in. However, I at least am not looking to get involved in the sense of playing favorites. To answer other questions...

I personally don't care about nationality. You can have a Cambodian espada for all I care.

You can do abilities however you wish as long as we can all understand them. For example, you'll see that I use none of those wiki "abilities". I despise them because I find them to be entirely bloated and nondescriptive because they're trying to make the scrubbiest of the scrubs sound like they're powerful. It is about as intelligent to me as describing attributes as "powerful, powerfuller, powerfullerer, powerfullerer, and powerfullererer." God, that hurt to type. Still, there's more than one GM for a reason. Akashi can police that aspect if he so wishes. I'll just translate those into more normal terms for me when reading a sheet by comparing the said stats to the rank held whenever I'm reading it. So however you wish to do it, there is a GM that can look it over and be perfectly fine.

On special skills, just be reasonable and stay within the system. Bend the rules but don't abuse them. If we can nod and go "yeah, that sounds plausible", it is fine. If you're jamming in a gazillion toolbox abilities that make no sense, then obviously it is not plausible. Anything outside the norm you should probably explain the origins of mostly. Some exceptions to the more simplistic like slightly unique ceros or whatever. But now and then I see people trying to come up with "And I can magically absorb reishi for no reason" or "And I spam teleport and time stop". And to that, I will simply deny the sheet. We do things here to make sense and to grow characters, not to try to patch holes. Besides, all those types always have at least one critical hole: the RPer. So just be responsible. Be flavorful. Be inventive. If you're unsure about something, come right out and say it. We'll sit down and discuss possibilities to make them fit.

Though it didn't use the word reserve like I requested, it is fairly clear that RedArmyShogun intented to reserve Septima. Whether this will be recognized or not on technicality as we do prize reading and following instructions I will leave up to Akashi.

:| -secretly goes edits the bleach skills-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ganryu
Hey, I'm but one of the GMs. Akashi does it wiki style. So we have both represented. It is no problem. This whole reservation stuff has been having too many questions so I'm going to make it simpler.

"I would like to reserve ______".

Please use this format when submitting a reservation following this post. Any not using this format will not be considered valid. If you read the first post but none of the following and missed it... Dude, this thread is not even 3 pages long.

"I would like to reserve OCTAVA"

That way everyone is happy.

Hey, I'm but one of the GMs. Akashi does it wiki style. So we have both represented. It is no problem. This whole reservation stuff has been having too many questions so I'm going to make it simpler.

Please use this format when submitting a reservation following this post. Any not using this format will not be considered valid. If you read the first post but none of the following and missed it... Dude, this thread is not even 3 pages long.
At this point I had already made a character after saying that i'd want to reserve Tres (It's on the second page) but if he says I'd need to change it it's okay.

I would like to reserve Segunda. If that isn't taken...

I know what you mean man XD I have seen questions like that asked despite the answer being right there.

RedArmyShogun seems to be cool with just shifting over so Septima is yours, Asriel.

I would like to reserve Segunda. If that isn't taken...
Far as I can tell, 1-8 are taken. Make a Shinigami, yo. There's hardly any of them so far.

I'll likely make a Shinigami as well, but waiting till I see a list of whats been claimed there.

Once again because RedArmyShogun is flexible, Segunda is open. Unless I missed something, there was an ambiguous talk from Artorias to begin with, followed by a reservation from RedArmyShogun, followed by moving to septima when Zero pointed it out. Since RedArmyShogun moved off of Segunda, Artorias probably isn't fighting himself for the position and has now made a clear and legal reservation.

Alright. Thanks Shogun

Status
Not open for further replies.