Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll likely make a Shinigami as well, but waiting till I see a list of whats been claimed there.
From what I know. The second squad captain is reserved along with 11th and 12th captain. Think that's it.

Yep, as far as Shinigami goes, it's this.

2nd Division is filled fully.

11th Div and 12th Div captains have been reserved/claimed. Only four spots taken of the many, many others still open.

I'll do Shinigami stuff later. I'm super flexible so I'm dawdling so I can full gaps where they're needed the most.

lOqZKrqpYqw.jpg

Appearance:
Name: Zion L. Furenji

Division: 2nd division

Accessories: Sometimes has a mouth guard covering the lower portion of his face

Zanpakutō Sealed Appearance: In picture of appearance

Zanpakutō Shikai Appearance:

Zanpakutō Bankai Appearance:
1385051632-markus-vogt_091.jpg

Shikai Abilities: Jisatsu has two abilities
1. Teiku Jinsei - Jisatsu with one cut from the black half of the blade it can steal and opponents reiatsu weakening them as the gage in the middle fills up glowing red with the opponents reiatsu. The stored reiatsu is mixed with Zions and can be released as a powerful blast when hit with the blast it does not cause destructive damage but massive internal damage. Many try to physically defend from this attack but even if it is blocked the internal damage is the same. After the reiatsu is spent Jisatsu goes back to absorbing the opponents reiatsu to fill the gage again, and unless Zion stops this the opponent can die from the loss of reiatsu. So far not many have been able to withstand just one strike.

2. Tsu Jinsei - If cut with Jisatsu's silver half a fast acting poison spreads through the body sealing off the opponents reiatsu. Meaning if it cuts your right arm that arm will soon be devoid of being able to use reiatsu so kido and other energy strikes and even using reiatsu for defense will be impossible. If the legs are hit techniques like Shunpo and Sonido are hampered, takes 5 minutes for poison to reach through entire body of normal size individuals.

Bankai Abilities: Jenosaido
Bankai takes the form of a large futuristic ship (Same size of konomamaru's tekken bankai) it takes power from surrounding energy in its vicinity from everything friend/Foe/Kido/Energy release (similar to the quincy final form when the glove is removed)... and can fire concentrated blasts of this energy. Zions Bankai can focus on one opponent or hundreds, and many believe taking out Zion is the answer but Jenosaido protects him by either absorbing incoming attacks or firing a blast to deflect incoming attacks.
It is capable of massive destruction enough to level half a city in one attack with and it can bypass defenses but unlike its shikai it does physical damage as well. When in this state his shikai disappears and he has his sealed katana,
Zion actually tries not to use his bankai because it takes energy from everything and its not a weapon for assassination which he loves but a weapon for genocide/annihilation

Kido Spells:
Name: Bakudo Number 1: Sai (Restrain)
Type: Bakudo
Description: Locks the target's arms stiffly behind their back, rendering them incapable of using them.

Name: Bakudo Number 8: Seki (Repulse)
Description: The user, upon activation of this spell, generates a sphere of spiritual energy. Upon triggering this bakudo, the sphere will explode, violently deflecting a wide variety of threats, include kido based abilities.

Name: Bakudo Number 9: Geki (Strike)
Description: While stating the incantation, the user begins tracing intricate symbols with their hands etched in red light. Upon completion of the symbols and incantation, the opponent is immediately engulfed in red light, and their entire body will be paralyzed. Due to the time it takes to draw the symbols, and the distinctive nature of this particular spell, there is an opening which the opponent can use to stop the user from casting the spell. However, should they miss this opening there is no way to dodge this kido.

Name: Bakudo Number 26: Kyokko (Curved Light)
Description: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

Name: Bakudo Number 44: Sekisho (Barrier)
Description: Creates a fast-forming wall against fairly powerful attacks.

Name: Bakudo Number 77: Tenteikura (Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air)
Description: Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster
Incantation:"Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens."

Other Skills:
Shunpo master

Skilled swordsman (skilled in stealth and assassination techniques)

Amazing stamina (Some tend to overlook Zion but has amazing stamina, as he has great reiatsu control he can use the precise amount of reiatsu needed)

Great strength (Doesn't have as much brute force as Captain Commander but has great physical strength)

Reiatsu control (Skilled with hiding his reiatsu)

Defensive swordsman - waits for best opportunity to strike
Fights with blade on his back hand a reverse grip looks like

Personality:
Zion tends to act somewhat childish which is probably due to his young death as a human. Zion can be serious especially in combat he shows no mercy. He is not childish to an annoying extent but seems to be relaxed, and always smiling and can be really dim sometimes. He is friendly and has a habit of talking to objects and telling them how he really feels in the vicinity of anyone. (Example: If a shinigami is acting really bratty he won't say anything but turn to a tree "Oh some people are spoiled brats Mr. tree") He also likes to avoid responsibility well not everything just things he finds boring but he always gets things done. He is remarkably intelligent and has great intuition picking up on things people can miss making some wonder is he dim or just playing at being dim. When he is serious its like a whole other person, he is devoid of emotion at times and usually gets like this in times of battle and will smile when he has dealt either the winning strike or fatal strike.

History:
Zion remembers his human death, not every detail but looking at his mother and father for the last time. He doesn't remember exact features but he knows they were present the day he died and he doesn't know if they died as well that day. He woke up in soul society and before becoming a part of the academy he would run around soul society taking little things before anyone noticed, they gave him the nickname Lynx because he was like a cat when it came to hiding his presence if you realized he was around it was already to late. The reason he entered the academy is because he almost stole a medallion from a Captain level shinigami who was then impressed that a boy could hide their reiatsu especially one with no formal training.

Life in the academy was great as Zion made friends and was really popular and did well in almost everything. He had become a genius prospect, showing skills in Bakudo that was on par with some 4th seat shinigami. He learned other Kido but loved Bakudo he didn't like really destructive power as he found beauty in everything. Upon graduating they originally wanted to place him in the Kido corps as they believed he would be best there but Saiga the Captain who's Medallion he almost stole wanted him to be a part of Squad 2 as a lieutenant which was unheard of from graduating to lieutenant.

Saiga trained Zion and when asked why by Zion he said with an emotionless glare.... "You have the same look as me... the look of a true assassin"
Zion had found it hard to believe, but Saiga told him in time he'd awaken that killer instinct, then he'll truly be a part of Squad 2. Being a young lieutenant he had difficult tasks he had to accomplish but he always wanted to protect his comrades. During a hollow attack one of his seated members was almost pulled into a Garganta portal by a Hollow he used Shunpo to save them but was sucked in himself to Huenco Mundo. He spent time fighting hollows on the other end killing many and he finally awoke that killer instinct... but he came across a hollow that outclassed him it wasn't like a normal hollow stronger then a Gillian... it wasn't as large as a Gillian class hollow as it was grey. Normally he probably would have to put up a better fight but he fought so much in huenco mundo he had exhausted his reiatsu and couldn't maintain his shikai eventually .. until he was saved by another hollow a wolf with markings clawed into its mask. He prepared himself thinking the wolf would come after him next but it looked into his eyes and then used sonido to leave. Luckily Zion was eventually rescued by the research division.

Hollow that almost killed Zion:
Adjuchas.jpg~c200

Saiga continued to train Zion and became like a surrogate father to him.. until the day he was killed in action and Zion wasn't around but what was left of his body was recovered. Only the upper half remained the lower half was gone and he was a bloody mess. Saiga was very powerful and it shocked Zion to see him the way he was.. so even though he was then promoted to Captain he kept training to one day surpass Saiga and avenge his death by killing who killed his Captain.

Saiga:
mqdefault.jpg

He was angry with Saiga's death and stole the only prototype device from the research division that could possibly open up garganta's but it was a one shot for the prototype. In his anger he fought many hollows and came across three Gillian class Hollows and dispatched 2 of the 3 easily.. the third tried to escape back to Huenco Mundo but Zion followed in a berserk rage thinking he might come across whoever killed Saiga. He landed in the Menos forest and killed about 30 hollows before he began to tire. But hundreds began to come after him adjuchas and Gillian class hollows, but Zion kept pushing himself... Jisatsu resonated with his feelings as Zion smiled ready to keel over he laughed and said "Jisatsu.. I haven't surpassed Saiga .. but I won't die until I surpass and avenge him... BANKAI!!" that was when he first used Bankai and destroyed every hollow that came after him which was hundreds. This achievement made him feel like a real captain, but his first time using it was a major strain so he used the device to get back to soul society. Many were surprised at his resilience as he made a second trip to huenco mundo and came back alive again.​

EXTRA: He is quite tall standing at 6'2 and although he is slim for speed purposes he has great strength can single handedly strong arm a single regular hollow which is usually larger than himself

Zanpakuto spirit takes the form of a small younger boy
x0OTonpyLVwguf8cm0wc6F_iFKcGXeHISh1XDTFWKnQD75ziRTVvt8_0vZyOZJndWzpG

Bankai spirit takes a different form

tumblr_nvm8oweu3T1ugp84oo2_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mates, I'm stating my claim to nueve/Greed. Should be up by 6 am tomarrow.​

Does the ability fit with the idea of the zanpakuto?

Is it balanced and sensible with the character?

Are you properly avoiding convenience toolboxing?

If the answers to these are yes, then of course you can have more abilities.

So small administrative notes.

Dakota, please migrate the electricity thing into your resurreccion. That kind of thing is a unique hollow ability. Also, arrancar aren't capable of learning kido. Your gran rey is basically nothing like a gran rey and more a custom cero. So rename accordingly so people don't get confused.

Izane, being a kenpachi does not mean being the strongest, really. It is just a title passed on from person to person. It doesn't mean that there aren't others that can't curb stomp you. Just as a clarification thing. No need to change it. Just be aware that you can't rely on it because I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist since it has nothing to do with the title.

SashaBliss, -1 style points for the Amaterasu port over. Also, explain how she looks like she's less than 100 while being probably the second oldest active Shinigami. Is there some magical youth potion or something? Her zanpakuto's ability? Delve into this.

Asriel, reclass those nongeneric abilities into the resurreccion. Unique hollow abilities for arrancar get looped into the resureccion.

Everyone who I haven't said anything about, seems fine enough.

Iroh, you mention Saiga but never talk about how he ends up leaving the military or stepping down. You also never really delve into the hollow. You really should make sure these things get delved into.

This is strictly talking about putting everything where it belongs and such. This is not a statement concerning character depth and the like which I urge you all to do your utmost to work out to make your characters growing and compelling. However, that's not the business of the GMs. It is up to you for how much or how little you want to make of something.

I know, hell Zaraki gets the shit kicked out of him constantly. But going with the Kenpachi mentality, hes going to believe it. I do know that others can curb stomp him though.

Kenpachi isn't restricted to 11th Division.

I think the title is just given to the one that is Physically the strongest? I can't remember.

I believe its only for the squad eleven captain, otherwise the captain commander (and just about everyone else in Bleach) would be considered the Kenpachi over the actual Kenpachi.

Kenpachi was once held by a 3rd? Division Captain. It isn't restricted to the 11th. I know that much.

Alright. Looked it up. Kenpachi is given to the Strongest Shinigami. 1st Kenpachi was from 4th Division. It is traditionally held in the 11th though, but not limited to.

Well i know who actually held it and it wasn't the 3rd squad captain but in case others dont read the manga, I don't wish to spoil it. Yet the one who did held it was in squad eleven before switching squads.

SashaBliss, -1 style points for the Amaterasu port over. Also, explain how she looks like she's less than 100 while being probably the second oldest active Shinigami. Is there some magical youth potion or something? Her zanpakuto's ability? Delve into this.
It has been stated several times through the show/manga that Spirit Energy, recesses the rate of which a person grows, Imagine Chizuru or Toshrio, meaning that anyone with enough spirit energy can almost, pretty much not age. Just Realized the Amaterasu part seems like a naruto reference, so I'll change that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Detective Zero - Your Quinto is added to the cast list.

@Iroh - I would like it if you delved deeper into what @Nevvy said. However, your character is approved and added to the list.

@SashaBliss - I would appreciate it if you toned down on the age for your captain. She is basically just as old as our Captain Commander. I'd like for there to be gap between their ages, more so than what you've added to your current CS.

Everyone else who I havent mentioned, are either still making their CSes or hasn't updated their CS in regards of what Nevvy said. Therefore, not approved/accepted yet.

@Detective Zero - Your Quinto is added to the cast list.

@Iroh - I would like it if you delved deeper into what @Nevvy said. However, your character is approved and added to the list.

@SashaBliss - I would appreciate it if you toned down on the age for your captain. She is basically just as old as our Captain Commander. I'd like for there to be gap between their ages, more so than what you've added to your current CS.

Everyone else who I havent mentioned, are either still making their CSes or hasn't updated their CS in regards of what Nevvy said. Therefore, not approved/accepted yet.
Mine was kind of a clarification, he told me I didn't have to change mine, just know I can be beat.

will do

Status
Not open for further replies.