Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't that the point of a Shonen? :O To just have a lot of strong shit and all this action.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stormi
Bullcrap side? Please, kind sir. Allow me to introduce you to the "modern" Quincy.

Reactions: Ganryu
XD I forgot all about the great action, I wonder why. (You may get the joke if you read the Bleach Manga)

Well, I don't mind a bit of bullcrap. There's a difference between that and pulling stuff out of your ass which Trollkubo has been doing more and more. Also, the main reason why any race has whatever power is simply hype.

Artorias, I'm not about to tell anyone to change things on account of coincidental similarity. However, that's one of the dangers of porting characters from your own universe without considering your surroundings first. I urge everyone to read all posted characters before making their own. It is a good habit to have and at times allows you to weave interactions that you'd have otherwise missed. Or avoid stepping on toes.

Reactions: zane620
Alright. What I am going to do, since I was a little late to the party on making my Espada. I'm going to delete him and give Segunda to @RedArmyShogun, that is if they still want Segunda.

Reasons for doing this. Just now got around to reading other peoples Espada, and eh. Seems like there is a bit in common for a few. Even though I just now read them.

Second reason, I'm not feeling the character. Even though I haven't even roleplayed as him, I just know I'm not going to enjoy it.

SO! Shogun can have Segunda, since they originally claimed it when I wasn't clear enough on what I wanted because I was still mulling it over. After that...if they don't, then I guess its fair game.

I would like to, however, claim the Captain spot for 3rd Division.

But isn't that the point of a Shonen? :O To just have a lot of strong shit and all this action.
That's the point of Kubotroll. XD

Third division cap taken. What rank? Seniors are taken. One high is taken. If I am wrong, anyone, correct me.

Also yes. Change that Quake Rompiendo ability. We'll let you know if something else needs changing.

EDIT: Alright, looks like you're backing out. So @RedArmyShogun - Do you want the Segunda?

Two Seniors. 11th and 12th? I believe. 2nd is High I think.

Third is taken already? Then 6th Division.

Rookie rank. This character will be a Captain Rookie, and has only been a Captain for about a week or so when the roleplay starts. So he is new to the Role as Captain.

Reactions: Akashi
@SashaBliss

Age is fixed. Good on that. How are you planning to survive being next to the temperature of the sun or anything close to it? Everything around you is melting. Chemical reactions are happening... including making all the oxygen in the air unbreathable. Anyway, Akashi has denied this but I wanted to point out some of the reasons why temperature of the sun isn't exactly a wonderful thing. Lastly, the last resort move is fine. I just hope you realize what it entails. Reishi is matter. Reiatsu is energy. Burning reishi is like doing chemotherapy on yourself. It is literally killing the matter that makes up your body and probably not in the safest way possible.

That's the point of Kubotroll. XD

Third division cap taken. What rank? Seniors are taken. One high is taken. If I am wrong, anyone, correct me.

Also yes. Change that Quake Rompiendo ability. We'll let you know if something else needs changing.

EDIT: Alright, looks like you're backing out. So @RedArmyShogun - Do you want the Segunda?

Segunda? Ehh I guess, but I'm having terrible writers block with this atm. I'm not used to making OP stuff and the last time I kept up with bleach was right before Aizen pulled his I AM A GOD! thing.

It is actually very easy to "make OP stuff". It just means writing a normal sheet and telling yourself that you're not going to gimp yourself as much in application.

Haha, no see, when I first started RPing it was on a PVP server years ago. So many bios were made with such a highbrow look over you quickly learned "This is op I should avoid it." Its became so set in stone that its not that I can't think of anything its more like, I can't. "Well shit this isn't fair...well how do I explain an endless tidal wave of roses?"

Two Seniors. 11th and 12th? I believe. 2nd is High I think.

Third is taken already? Then 6th Division.

Rookie rank. This character will be a Captain Rookie, and has only been a Captain for about a week or so when the roleplay starts. So he is new to the Role as Captain.
You misunderstood me. Or rather, I worded it out wrong. What I meant was that. For you, third is now taken. Like, you've reserved it. And okay, Rookie Captain for the third division it is. Alright?

Ah good old Aizen one of the only villains in Bleach that has s reason to kick everyone's ass. When someone shows you their zanpakuto to only the captains.... That's not a good sign

Yes. Rookie Third!

None of those types have any real power anyway. They always get the pants beat off of them by people who know how to do basic technical fighting. That's where the real badasses come out, not in the tidal waves of roses.

Heck, one of my buddies took it to the extreme. He got tired of setting people up for his biggest attack, landing it, and having them think they could shrug it off so he made a character who was a mod soul with absurd kicking power and dared anyone to say that they took that little damage after being kicked in the balls. Then he proceeded to kick a few dozen people in the balls. Guess what? One kick to the balls is generally understood to be more devastating that 5ish attacks that take down buildings.

He is going to have his Bankai, since he is a Captain. Should he have had a recommendation to become Captain from someone else's Captain? I'm fine with him just being picked to take a test and passed, but Recommendations are cool. (Asking anyone with a Captain Shinigami, and Akashi/Nevvy because Nevvy is in charge of the NPC Captain Commander, and Akashi might end up having a Captain. Not sure yet.)

This is just more for character interactions, not really going to change his Character Sheet besides a few words.

Whether he has a recommendation or not is up to you. Just talk to the people you plan to include prior to deciding such. After all, they'd have to consent to said recommendation.

Captain and Lieutenant positions from 4-10, and 13 are VACANT. So anyone who is making Shinigami characters can either lay claim or post your CSes and claim your spots then.

Two Senior Captains are taken. One High Captain is taken, and now, one Rookie Captain is taken.

As for Espada. 1-7, and 9 are taken. Leaving 8 and 10 VACANT.

*sigh* I think I have a concept suitable for number two.., a few things named as well, she'll be the "fate" aspect of death, might have a couple special abilities in terms of how they work, just need to finish it tomorrow and make or start making my other rp...maybe have to delay it but..well see yah. As to captains, I'll claim one once I cross these two bridges. Don't want to say I'll work on it for sure untill I see the work load I get from muv.

Status
Not open for further replies.