Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let Udder-ly Amazing have a lil homemade ice cream parlor attached (the dairy farm near where I grew up had one and it was legit the best ice cream EVAR!). I just want to be able to say "Udder-ly Amazing" in at least one game post, and if there's no ice cream involved, Will would have no reason to go to a dairy farm, lol.
You've got it XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yaaaaaas. That is going to be his second home, lol. When Corrupted take over he's gonna be like, "MY ICE CREAM! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE UDDER'LY AMAZING? WHYYYYYY???!!?!!?!?"

.....I'm doing that. Important pre-game planning.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Hey, @Sinopa? When you update the list of players/manips on the CS page, can you put the names of each character by the manips if that's not too much to ask? I just like to have a quick reference to go to and there are a lot of characters so I don't want to lose track of who can do what.

• Love
So I've finished all of the required stuff in my CS (I believe) other than the Relationships~ (I'll fix everything else, but I'm soooo tired right now)

And, I hadn't made the relationships yet because I was going to ask here if anyone wanted a friend/enemy in Axel ^_^

• Love
So I've finished all of the required stuff in my CS (I believe) other than the Relationships~ (I'll fix everything else, but I'm soooo tired right now)

And, I hadn't made the relationships yet because I was going to ask here if anyone wanted a friend/enemy in Axel ^_^
My twins will be up sunday but I know that one of them would want to be friends with Axel the other would probably get annoyed with him so that dynamic would be fun to play around with xD when I get them up sunday.

And the one who would be friends might start to crush on Axel don't know until I get them up but yeah.

• Love
My twins will be up sunday but I know that one of them would want to be friends with Axel the other would probably get annoyed with him so that dynamic would be fun to play around with xD when I get them up sunday.

And the one who would be friends might start to crush on Axel don't know until I get them up but yeah.
Awesome!! After you get them up, we can work on how they would all have known each other ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Justin
Yaaaaaas. That is going to be his second home, lol. When Corrupted take over he's gonna be like, "MY ICE CREAM! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE UDDER'LY AMAZING? WHYYYYYY???!!?!!?!?"

.....I'm doing that. Important pre-game planning.
You should do that XD it is very, very important to the plot. If it doesn't happen then the master wins and everyone dies o.o XD

Hey, @Sinopa? When you update the list of players/manips on the CS page, can you put the names of each character by the manips if that's not too much to ask? I just like to have a quick reference to go to and there are a lot of characters so I don't want to lose track of who can do what.
Sure, I'll try to do that tonight, if not then tomorrow.

• Love

Ax doesn't seem like he'd have any reason for him and Will to have a relationship now, but being as how (to my knowledge) they're both the only not hetero dudes, that's something we can maybe play with later depending on how things evolve. I'm not sure if Ax would like Will too much, lol. It'd probably be a slow build if any ship sails from that. Will has no issue with cheating and throwing people under the bus, lol. He is really a good person though, I swear. He's just also kind of a selfish person.

Ax doesn't seem like he'd have any reason for him and Will to have a relationship now, but being as how (to my knowledge) they're both the only not hetero dudes, that's something we can maybe play with later depending on how things evolve. I'm not sure if Ax would like Will too much, lol. It'd probably be a slow build if any ship sails from that. Will has no issue with cheating and throwing people under the bus, lol. He is really a good person though, I swear. He's just also kind of a selfish person.

Maybe they could have previously met and not be friends but not ouright hate each other since Ax's personality. But I'd absolutely LOVE to see how any potential acquaintance/friend/relationship could work out for them ^_^

Maybe they could have previously met and not be friends but not ouright hate each other since Ax's personality. But I'd absolutely LOVE to see how any potential acquaintance/friend/relationship could work out for them ^_^
Will doesn't outright hate anybody who isn't a bigot. He either likes you or he doesn't care that you exist. Unless you're a child. Then he dislikes you, but it's not hate. It's more like, "Ewwwww, get it away!"

If they know each other prior to game start, then it'd probably have to be either be through something along the line of, Idk, like meeting at a gay bar or something....is there a gay bar? Is there a bar period? Lol, I imagine there are bars somewhere in town. There's always a bar. Anyway, something like that, or maybe they hooked up on a Tinder date once or twice, lol.

Or, what does Ax do for a living? You didn't mention that in your CS. If he works somewhere that Will would regularly frequent (like Udder'ly Amazing, for instance), or wherever it is that Will goes to buy his lumber/tools, or the grocery store, etc, etc, then they could've met that way.

So, yeah, I'm cool if you want them to know each other beforehand, but I need a little more to work with in order to have the relationship make sense.

Will doesn't outright hate anybody who isn't a bigot. He either likes you or he doesn't care that you exist. Unless you're a child. Then he dislikes you, but it's not hate. It's more like, "Ewwwww, get it away!"

If they know each other prior to game start, then it'd probably have to be either be through something along the line of, Idk, like meeting at a gay bar or something....is there a gay bar? Is there a bar period? Lol, I imagine there are bars somewhere in town. There's always a bar. Anyway, something like that, or maybe they hooked up on a Tinder date once or twice, lol.

Or, what does Ax do for a living? You didn't mention that in your CS. If he works somewhere that Will would regularly frequent (like Udder'ly Amazing, for instance), or wherever it is that Will goes to buy his lumber/tools, or the grocery store, etc, etc, then they could've met that way.

So, yeah, I'm cool if you want them to know each other beforehand, but I need a little more to work with in order to have the relationship make sense.

Oh yeah, I plan on finishing out my stuff on CS tonight~ So, after that we can work out how they may or may not know each other~

but being as how (to my knowledge) they're both the only not hetero dudes
Aimery is bi, well Aimery just doesn't care XD if you catch his interests, male or female, then he's all for it (and he's the kind of person who gets what he wants, but if he loses interest then throws them away without a blink of an eye). And I believe Greydon is going to be a closet gay. He's all shy and tries to hide it, and gets mad when someone calls him out on it XD he's cute. I need to hurry up with his CS v.v

is there a gay bar? Is there a bar period? Lol, I imagine there are bars somewhere in town. There's always a bar.
!!!! I shall work on that XD thank you lol, my city building skills still need improvement (tis my first time actually getting this detailed XD so I could always use suggestions) I'll put up a section with stuff like bars, clubs, entertainment stuff, etc.

• Love
Both of my twin boys will be Bi^^

@Sinopa I'll probably get twins up later tonight est. I don't work tomorrow so will be up later lol than usual. Since I know what you're looking for in your cs since did it before xD

• Love
!!!! I shall work on that XD thank you lol, my city building skills still need improvement (tis my first time actually getting this detailed XD so I could always use suggestions) I'll put up a section with stuff like bars, clubs, entertainment stuff, etc.
Lol, I hadn't honestly thought about it either until the issue came up of meeting people at a bar. Your city building thus far has been excellent! I'm enjoying the attention to detail. :)

And, hoorah! Will is going to have lots of options for potential ships! (I was worried for a minute there, lol). I mean, I built him so that he's open to basically experimenting in case he happens to surprise himself by falling for someone who isn't typically on his radar, but he'll always look at a guy before anything else. If I wanted to get technically detailed with his orientation, I would call him homosexual with pan-curious tendencies (in case he hits it off well with one of the gals or a transgender/gender neutral character if somebody made one).

• Love
Your city building thus far has been excellent! I'm enjoying the attention to detail. :)
Well I can't take full credit, Aka-tan helped out a lot. She is completely in charge of the south and did amazingly on coming up with the places.

@Sinopa I'll probably get twins up later tonight est. I don't work tomorrow so will be up later lol than usual. Since I know what you're looking for in your cs since did it before xD
Sounds good to me XD I can't wait to see them!

Well I can't take full credit, Aka-tan helped out a lot. She is completely in charge of the south and did amazingly on coming up with the places.

Sounds good to me XD I can't wait to see them!
Working on them now^^.

But so you know so you can put them on the list with reserved powers (I think you were doing that?)

Jason Reeves (Older Twin by five minutes)
Telekinesis
The Innocent Bookworm
jordan-fisher-arm-tattoos.jpg

Mason Reeves (Younger Twin by five minutes)
Aura Manipulation
The Sweet-Talking Casanova

Oh, good looking bebes! Yeeeees. Will: "Bless you, God, you let the handsome ones live." LMAO!
Thank you XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.