• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So just like with Ax, I don't see anything in your CS (as of right now anyway) that would make her and Will acquaintances prior to game start, so unless she works in a regular place that Will might frequent, they would probably have to wait to form a bond until we get going w/the game. I do think their personalities would be compatible though, and I zeroed way in on the whole can't swim, afraid of drowning thing. Will loves swimming and being out on the water, so if Amber got herself into a sticky situation in that regard, he might go save her. Might. Probably would. After thinking about whether or not it was worth it for a minute. And he'd bitch about it the entire time. But he most likely would. ;)

I (believe I) was able to finish everything up in my CS! So, other than potential friendships/enemies Ax is ready~

Reactions: Kade
@Sinopa and @Aka~Kitsune My Twins Jason and Mason, their parents own a well-known Music Shop in South Tully (where they live in an nice Condo Building, their family own the Condo Building... they got moneyyyyy XD) I was thinking the Music Shop could be connected to Star Prestige, obviously. Jason (The Bookworm) is more of a Musician, the Guitar and Drums and Mason (The Casanova) is more of a Rapper/Singer a duo The Reeves Boys, so I have that in mind for them, they were going to work on becoming a big time Duo in the Music World and get signed before the Orbs and everything^^. I'll have small info and a picture of the Music Shop and name once cses are up.

Back to cses but just letting you to know and if it's cool to do.

@DustBunny
If you still need a relationship, Remi and Ax could know each other. She and his father work at the same hospital and are both in surgery - it would be likely they have met before, especially if Ax is aiming to be a surgeon as well.

@DustBunny
If you still need a relationship, Remi and Ax could know each other. She and his father work at the same hospital and are both in surgery - it would be likely they have met before, especially if Ax is aiming to be a surgeon as well.
Cool! They'll at least be acquaintances then~ I doubt they'd really be friends but them knowing of each other is a-okay with me ^_^

I also got Greydon (my healer) mostly up. He's a nurse XD so I think he may know those in the medical field too, but thats up to you guys and it depends on which hospital and/or school they all went to.

@Sinopa and @Aka~Kitsune My Twins Jason and Mason, their parents own a well-known Music Shop in South Tully (where they live in an nice Condo Building, their family own the Condo Building... they got moneyyyyy XD) I was thinking the Music Shop could be connected to Star Prestige, obviously. Jason (The Bookworm) is more of a Musician, the Guitar and Drums and Mason (The Casanova) is more of a Rapper/Singer a duo The Reeves Boys, so I have that in mind for them, they were going to work on becoming a big time Duo in the Music World and get signed before the Orbs and everything^^. I'll have small info and a picture of the Music Shop and name once cses are up.

Back to cses but just letting you to know and if it's cool to do.
I'll have to talk to Aka-tan first since that's her area.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Ok cool, nowhere near the history part yet so yeah^^.
Awesome!!! XD same I need to work on the history for pretty much all of mine v.v

---

Oh yeah! I still need a relationship for Aimery

Cool! They'll at least be acquaintances then~ I doubt they'd really be friends but them knowing of each other is a-okay with me ^_^
I think the same thing. Acquaintances, but not friends.
I also got Greydon (my healer) mostly up. He's a nurse XD so I think he may know those in the medical field too, but thats up to you guys and it depends on which hospital and/or school they all went to.
It would depend on which hospital he works at for mine.

Although I'm changing Greydon's manipulation, I feel like mitosis manipulation is too close to cellular manipulation. He's going to manipulate light now XD and use it for healing.

I think the same thing. Acquaintances, but not friends.

It would depend on which hospital he works at for mine.
He works at Mercy Vale hospital and goes to Crossroads university

Oh, there ya go. If Ax is around the same hospital as Remi, he actually may have bumped into Will a time or two since that's where Will goes when he's having issues or just for regular appointments.

Although I'm changing Greydon's manipulation, I feel like mitosis manipulation is too close to cellular manipulation. He's going to manipulate light now XD and use it for healing.

He works at Mercy Vale hospital and goes to Crossroads university
He could totally use light for invisibility <.<

If he goes to Mercy Vale, He would probably never meet with Remi. Unless he interned or shadowed at Bastille or something.

Oh, there ya go. If Ax is around the same hospital as Remi, he actually may have bumped into Will a time or two since that's where Will goes when he's having issues or just for regular appointments.
If @Sinopa has med/nursing school work like how it does IRL, it's possible that the two could have met by Ax being Will's 'student doctor' on rare occasion (as students who are going into hospital related fields actually work in a hospital for periods of time doing specific things as a part of the curriculum) So, if Sin says it works like that and if we both agreed, they could have totally met in this fashion ^_^~

If @Sinopa has med/nursing school work like how it does IRL, it's possible that the two could have met by Ax being Will's 'student doctor' on rare occasion (as students who are going into hospital related fields actually work in a hospital for periods of time doing specific things as a part of the curriculum) So, if Sin says it works like that and if we both agreed, they could have totally met in this fashion ^_^~
Yeah, I'm down with that. :)

@Sinopa is Tully in America or no? Just asking for something in my chars cs XD.

We can do that if it works for you guys.

He could totally use light for invisibility <.<

If he goes to Mercy Vale, He would probably never meet with Remi. Unless he interned or shadowed at Bastille or something.
Ah mkay XD I'll have to write my history and get back to you on that. And that's a great idea XD

@Sinopa is Tully in America or no? Just asking for something in my chars cs XD.
Yeah, easier that way XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
We can do that if it works for you guys.

Ah mkay XD I'll have to write my history and get back to you on that.

Yeah, easier that way XD
Ok cool thanks.

I'm assuming so. Several of us have designed our characters so they came from existing American cities, at least. (Will's originally from Vegas.)
Oh ok, I haven't really read anyone's cses really since my boys aren't up yet so didn't know XD, but good to know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.