Status
Not open for further replies.
Areon looked down and shrugged uncomfortably. "I...um..." How would she explain this? "I use mentally inflicted illusions on one or more people in order to terrify them," she finally said in a rush.

"Yikes!" Thomas said rubbing the back of his neck even a bit quicker than he had before, that was slightly terrifying and vicious power, yet it was cool and intriguing at the same time. "Remind me /not/ to ever piss you off, aye." He snickered flashing the girl his signature dimply grin.

Eoin finshed getting his notes into his book and looked over at the group of people in the room, ''Its really getting to be a party in here huh'' he said as he picked up a new gun and walked over towards the firing range.

Wren chuckled nervously. "Will do." She relaxed a bit more and smiled again as Eoin walked toward the firing range. It was kinda cool that he had a firing range in his lab. "What does that do?" she called after him.

Eoin glanced over his shoulder at wren,'' theorectically it is meant to shoot a large orb of plasma at a target and burn it'' he said to her as he took aim at one of the target he had set up and pulled the trigger sending a red orb of plasma at the target and melting through it.

"Well that's certainly interesting, not something I'd want to get attacked with." Thomas said shoving his hands into his pockets as she watched the other male shooting plasma from the gun at the targets. He couldn't help but think he was wished he was as smart and or talented as some of the people here....but all he could do was run fast, I mean what good did that do really.

Kara watched them two with a passive face. She reached out and grabbed a a fallen piece with her mind. He smiled as she set it down on the table and looked back at Thomas. "Super speed, eh? Thats cool! Just don't fall while running, that'll be no good for any of us..." She said with a laugh.

Upon acceptance of her offer, the corners of Ghost's mouth raised slightly in a small smile. She wasn't sure what it was, but their agreement made her feel something. Happiness? She wasn't sure. With a slight nod of acknowledgement, Alexandra turned and headed down the hall towards the Kitchen, not waiting for the other two to follow.

Stepping into the kitchen, Alexandra gathered a couple simple meal items and sat down at a table. Heaving a sigh, she slowly took a bite of her food. She was anxious for another mission, or something. Anything. She just needed some sort of busywork. Looking over her shoulder, she waited for the pair to join her.

@neobendium @LuckycoolHawk9

Upon acceptance of her offer, the corners of Ghost's mouth raised slightly in a small smile. She wasn't sure what it was, but their agreement made her feel something. Happiness? She wasn't sure. With a slight nod of acknowledgement, Alexandra turned and headed down the hall towards the Kitchen, not waiting for the other two to follow.

Stepping into the kitchen, Alexandra gathered a couple simple meal items and sat down at a table. Heaving a sigh, she slowly took a bite of her food. She was anxious for another mission, or something. Anything. She just needed some sort of busywork. Looking over her shoulder, she waited for the pair to join her.
Zane looked at her and went to gather his own food and he looked at the Wonder Triplet. " So, Wonder triplet, what would you like to eat?"He asked. He was gathering his own food and wasn't sure what the child might want, so he wasn't about to assume and give her something that she wouldn't eat at all. He looked at the ground, quite nervously.

@QuakeUPSB @neobendium

Lincoln looked at Jemma and noticed that she seemed frustrated for some reason. " Jemma, are you okay?" He asked,concerned that she was losing her mind.

" This DNA won't seperate, trying to extract it has caused it to fuse. Whatever this super solider serum did to Mr. Lasket,it is attached to his DNA and without seperation, I can't figure what went wrong," she said.

Lincoln paused. " Perhaps we should take a break and meet the recruits, besides Steven, none of them know we exist," he said, pushing his hand through his hair.

" Okay," Jemma said, as she walked out of the lab with Lincoln to the new heroes.

@neobendium @TheUnstableOne @psychoofireland @Knight Zulu 97 @Lincoln and Jemma heading to the heroes.

Kate's nose twitched as she defined the smells from each other, each scent flooding into her nose. Most of them were unfamiliar. "What's that spicy, hot, meaty one?" she asked after a second, pointing in its general direction. She was referring to the tacos.

@QuakeUPSB @LuckycoolHawk9

Wren heard footsteps outside and glanced over to the doorway. There were two people coming, from the sound of it. She went to the doorway and peeked out to see who they were.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Knight Zulu 97 @Lulunopia @TheUnstableOne @psychoofireland

Eoin turned around and waited to see who these two people might be as he didn't have any notifications about visitors coming here today.

Kate's nose twitched as she defined the smells from each other, each scent flooding into her nose. Most of them were unfamiliar. "What's that spicy, hot, meaty one?" she asked after a second, pointing in its general direction. She was referring to the tacos.
Zane wondered if she would do it based on smells. He paused when she asked about the spicy and hot meaty ones. Those were the tacos and he knew that. " Those would be the tacos, I am actually surprised that they still have them,they are some of the food that gets eaten up the fastest too," he said.

@QuakeUPSB @neobendium

Wren heard footsteps outside and glanced over to the doorway. There were two people coming, from the sound of it. She went to the doorway and peeked out to see who they were.
Eoin turned around and waited to see who these two people might be as he didn't have any notifications about visitors coming here today.
Lincoln looked over at Jemma. She seemed to be very nervous about meeting the new avengers, perhaps it was the fact that nobody knew about them, perhaps that was why she was so nervous about meeting them.

Jemma looked at Lincoln. Nobody even knew they existed. What if they hated them or worse yet, what happened if she insulted one of them? They entered the room, as the others were already here.

@neobendium @Knight Zulu 97 @Lulunopia @TheUnstableOne @psychoofireland

Julia Tera

Intersting, Julia thought to herself wandering what kind of person this Lincon was. "Intresting how?" Julia questioned Steven.​

@LuckycoolHawk9

Marie Tera

Upon hearing footsteps Marie too looked at the door waiting to see who it was. When Wren peaked out it only made the sound of footsteps louder and the suspense get heavier.​

@Knight Zulu 97 @neobendium @TheUnstableOne @psychoofireland @LuckycoolHawk9

Kain Tera

Kain watched the door as two women and one man walked into the kitchen. They didn't seem to notice him as they got food. Kain watched them closely noticing one of them to be Ghost, a the women Kain had heard about while walking through the halls. The other women Kain realized must be the third wonder triplet. Though the last person he had no idea who he was. Watching as wonder triplet asked what the taco was Kain decided to make himself known. "Ya know it's not nice to ignore a person's existence. You can at least say hi to me. I won't bite much I promise." Kain said sarcastically while smirking at the three of them.​

@LuckycoolHawk9 @QuakeUPSB @neobendium

Eoin watched the two new people enter his lab and frowned, sure he did mind people dropping by to talk or if they need help with something but this was starting to get a little ridiculous with the amount of people here,although he was going to say anything about it. "Hello there and who might you be?" He asked as he couldn't remember meeting these two.

Intersting, Julia thought to herself wandering what kind of person this Lincon was. "Intresting how?" Julia questioned Steven.
Steven paused as he thought about how to phrase it. " Well, he is an inhuman, one of the few originals from Afterlife who defected," he said.

@Lulunopia

Upon hearing footsteps Marie too looked at the door waiting to see who it was. When Wren peaked out it only made the sound of footsteps louder and the suspense get heavier.
Eoin watched the two new people enter his lab and frowned, sure he did mind people dropping by to talk or if they need help with something but this was starting to get a little ridiculous with the amount of people here,although he was going to say anything about it. "Hello there and who might you be?" He asked as he couldn't remember meeting these two.
Lincoln noticed that Jemma seemed to be nervous and jittery. Hadn't they done this a few times before and it had gone okay... well, okay by Shield's standards. He looked over at Eoin for a moment too.

Jemma composed herself after the young adult asked who she was. That was the simple question that she could answer to." I am Jemma Simmons and this is L- Lincoln F- Campbell,"she said, catching herself twice where she had nearly called Lincoln, Fitz. That was in the past. "We work and still work for SHIELD. We are the resident scientists. Lincoln specializes in inhuman DNA and combat and myself, I specialize in biochemistry," she said to them.

@Knight Zulu 97 @neobendium @TheUnstableOne @psychoofireland @Lulunopia

Kain watched the door as two women and one man walked into the kitchen. They didn't seem to notice him as they got food. Kain watched them closely noticing one of them to be Ghost, a the women Kain had heard about while walking through the halls. The other women Kain realized must be the third wonder triplet. Though the last person he had no idea who he was. Watching as wonder triplet asked what the taco was Kain decided to make himself known. "Ya know it's not nice to ignore a person's existence. You can at least say hi to me. I won't bite much I promise." Kain said sarcastically while smirking at the three of them.
Zane looked up. " I didn't see you there," he simply replied, going back to the wonder triplet. " So, do you want the taco?" He asked her.

@Lulunopia @QuakeUPSB @neobendium

Eoin raised an eyebrow at Simmons, he didn't expect to have another scientist come over to his lab so soon as he knew some of them didn't really respect his line of work. "Well nice to meet you, I'm eoin and if you can't tell by the amount of parts around here I'm a robotics and engineering expert" he said as he threw the plasma rifle behind him where one of the drones flying around grabbed and put it back in place, he then offered them his hand for a handshake.

Wren listened silently to the conversation, not wanting to butt in just yet. She'd bide her time for this one. These new people seemed interesting, though. But she really didn't want to get the three of them started on science, as that seemed like it would be a disaster.

Meanwhile...

Kate waved shyly at the man and then replied to Zane's question. "Yes, please." She may as well try something new, right? 'Sides, it smelled good, and if it smelled good it probably was good.

Eoin raised an eyebrow at Simmons, he didn't expect to have another scientist come over to his lab so soon as he knew some of them didn't really respect his line of work. "Well nice to meet you, I'm eoin and if you can't tell by the amount of parts around here I'm a robotics and engineering expert" he said as he threw the plasma rifle behind him where one of the drones flying around grabbed and put it back in place, he then offered them his hand for a handshake.
Simmons paused as she noticed the young man who raised an eyebrow. She wasn't certain if it was doubts or if he was one of the ones who had a field of work that most people couldn't get behind either. " Eoin, ah, yes, I remember you,you are the one who was most similar to Tony Stark," she said, as it was easier for her to put things in context as she offered her own hand and some things. " If you would like, my deceased partner has some old inventions if you like to duplicate them," she said, as she shook his hand.

@psychoofireland
Wren listened silently to the conversation, not wanting to butt in just yet. She'd bide her time for this one. These new people seemed interesting, though. But she really didn't want to get the three of them started on science, as that seemed like it would be a disaster.

Meanwhile...

Kate waved shyly at the man and then replied to Zane's question. "Yes, please." She may as well try something new, right? 'Sides, it smelled good, and if it smelled good it probably was good.
Lincoln looked over at Wren who seemed to have a worried expression. For some reason, Jemma always undersold him when it came to introductions. " I also happen to be an inhuman myself, my speciality is electro magnetism and I also can teach you a master level of karate,"he said, as he was both a scientist and a fighter.

@neobendium

Zane smiled as he liked it when he got close to people. " Well, it is a good thing that you do things based on smell, but that isn't always true, but to be honest, the tacos are the best things they serve her for a cafeteria too.

Eoin shook her hand a few times of it before letting go, ''Well I suppose that you could see that im similar to Stark but I do use a differnet vien of tech than what he used'' he said as he got a few drones to come over with bottles of water, he had added small arms to the few drones that worked in his lab so that they could do simple tasks for him. ''Ah Fitz he was a good man but id rather not use his inventions to further my own, leaving what he had done in his name seems like a good thing for me'' he said as he then went and picked up a few tools that were dropped by Thomas and put them away.

Wren's lips suddenly quirked up into a smile as she thought over the possibility of the three becoming science buddies. Sure, it would be a disaster...but it'd probably be a funny one. A really funny one.

Meanwhile....

Kate listed her head to the side as the cafeteria workers put together a tray with some of the tacos. "Are cafeterias usually not very good?" she asked curiously, frowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.