Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaye tilted her head a little. Where had she heard a name like that before? She couldn't place it. So she shrugged it off and nodded. "I'm Kate," she replied. "Are you part of the Covert division too?"
Kate's nose twitched ever so slightly as she heard footsteps and, as it was a habit she had developed over the years, scented who it was. Single person. Female. A distinct tang of metal and gunpowder. Definetly not Naya or Asher. She instinctively tipped her head down as the woman came toward her, feeling the stranger's gaze on her
"Ghost. Security Level 5. Access Granted."

Down an empty corridor, a sliding door opened, and a shadowy figure slipped through the entrance and into the HYDRA facility; a large sniper rifle slung over her shoulder. Alexandra Du Bois; or as she was currently known as: Ghost. The young sniper walked silently through the halls, her footsteps echoing down the empty corridors. I wonder where everyone is, she thought to herself. The assassin had been out for the past three days on a personal mission, and had just finished up her little assignment.

Turning the corner, she began to hear something. Voices? It sounded like some people were talking. She recognized one of the voices immediately; Zane. She hadn't had much interaction with the man with her always being out, but she knew he was a talented and skilled Hydra agent; someone she was glad to have on her side. As she continued walking, she heard a second voice; softer, younger. It was one she didn't recognize. Is that a child? Alexandra had heard some rumors about a covert Hydra unit centered around children, but she had dismissed it as just a rumor. Who knew what the heads of Hydra were up to. Ghost was just an expendable weapon for Hydra. Nothing more, nothing less. I am the hand of death, the Fate Atropos; My hands are the shears of life, erasing all in existence... Alexandra muttered the mantra under her breath that had been instilled in her from a young age. It was a pretty dark quote, but it was one that always kept her calm; focused on who she was.

Rounding the final corner, Alexandra recognized Zane and the young girl she had heard earlier. They seemed to be having a pleasant conversation. Ghost would have preferred to not interact with them, but she had to pass them on the way to the kitchen to grab some dinner. Silent and stoic, the female Hydra agent approached the duo.
Zane looked at her for a minute before he decided to answer. " Not yet, I am working my way up there, nearly there, but sometimes it takes much longer than any one person would expect it too. He watched as one of the Ghosts pass. He didn't remember her much, but she was definitely one of the ones who made him very uneasy.

Kara blushed again and looked down. She was flustered? Was he... coming onto her? "I um.. uh... m-maybe? I mean... I don't know, Eoin... C-Can I get new legs if anything?" She asked as she looked up at him, question in her eyes.

Eoin gave a rather calm smile, "How about we talk about that over dinner in a nice restaurant" he said looking at her as he sat down at the table that he had his drones clear, although he had said that they would talk about it over dinner he was already making blueprints for bionic legs for her anywho.

Last edited:
Wren was snickering at their conversation, elbows resting on her knees and chin cupped in her hands. "This is so much better than a comedy," she giggled to herself at Kara's expression.

Meanwhile....

Kate kept her face down as they neared the woman, though she did respond to Zane. "Oh." she wondered why she and her friends were part of Covert if even an experienced agent wasn't. They weren't even that great yet.

Hydra Facility - Alexandra Du Bois

As Alexandra stepped past Zane and Kate, she muttered a little word of acknowledgement.

"Evening..." Ghost's voice was barely audible and she continued walking, not waiting for a response from the pair. She could tell by their body language they weren't completely comfortable with her around. She couldn't blame them though. No one really understood her, but that was fine with her. She was about to keep walking, but decided to give conversation a try. Turning and looking over her shoulder, Ghost spoke once more, her voice just barely above a whisper. "I'm gonna grab some dinner...care to join me you two?"

@LuckycoolHawk9
@neobendium

Kara rubbed her arm. A blush staining her cheek. What was happening? Oh dear. She looked up. "Uh.. Uh.. Dinner? I've never been to a restaurant before..." She admitted to them. And she sent a scowl over at the giggling girl. The rocket launcher on her back seemingly a good way to end the embarrassment.

Eoin smiled at her as she looked up, "Well there is a first time for everything" he said as he pulled out a piece of paper and started to write on it some of the materials that he might need to make her a new pair of legs. When he heard Wren giggle he just smiled a bit more as he could understand why she did so as Kara's reaction was rather cute

The scowl sent her way only served to make Wren laugh more, and though she kept her hand cupped over her mouth to hide it, her sparkling eyes and shaking shoulders were obvious to anyone in the room.

Meanwhile...

Kate, not wanting to answer, kept quiet and waited for Zane to do so. She didn't really mind should this woman eat with them, and they were about to head over there anyway. But maybe Zane would have different ideas.

Kara blushed even more at the girls blushing. She felt so exposed! She looked down and rubbed her arm. This was new... "Y-you really want to take me to a... Restaurant? No joke? No lying?" She said, making sure.

She stepped over to Eoin and blushed as he was very handsome... But she gasped when she saw the designs for her legs. She smiled. "Eoin, they look beautiful!" She gushed at the design.

Eoin just smiled, "I never joke when it comes to wining and dining with a beautiful woman" he said as he finished off the rough draft for her new legs, he had made the designed them to be both stronger and more efficient aswell as look more human as her current ones were a give away she had prosthetics. "It's only the basic design, I'm still not sure what to make them from yet" he continued writing notes in barely legible writing.

She blushed and stuttered again at the complement. "O-Oh... Dear..." She nodded, a red tint staining her face as she looked at him write. He was very confident. She liked it. She also felt better about him since he was going to fix her... She smiled and rubbed her arm again. "Build it however you like... If its better than these-" She motioned to her marred legs. Obviously on their own last legs. "I'll happily be in your debt.... but... when do you want to go out and... wine and dine, as you say it?" She asked with a blush, still embarrassed at not knowing how to properly respond to Eoin.

Marie Tera

Marie watched the scene unfold around her with a smile on her face. It was quite funny watching Eoin make the poor girl flustered. As she glanced to the side she noticed the black haired girl trying to contain her laughter. Walking over to her Marie decided to introduce herself. "Hey I'm Marie or White Witch."

neobendium
Julia Tera

Julia looked at Steven for a second he was quite good looking but, seemed to old for her. Upon hearing him say he's been invited to be and Avenger she smiled, Happy to finally meet someone other than her Twin in the the group. "Well looks like we are going to be working together. Names Julia or if you'd like to call me, Black Witch." Julia said holding her hand out to shake.

LuckycoolHawk9

Wren blinked and glanced over at the girl. "Oh, hey. I'm Wren, or Illusion." With a friendly smile, she held her right hand out for Marie to shake. "I'm assuming you're part of the forming Avengers?"

Eoin grinned at what she had said, "how about tonight if your free" he said as he reached up and cupped her cheek in one of his hands. "And you arent in my debt I asked you out because I wanted too not because you wanted new legs" he clarified as a few drones flew around the room grabbing parts and setting them near one of the benches in the room

She blushed heavily, her breath caught in her chest as he cupped her cheek... oh wow... She thought. Tonight? Okay... that sounds nice... "I-I-I okay... t-tonight..." She said as she nodded obediently to his reasoning's. His had was warm, calloused. She swallowed heavily as she fought a tiny urge to pull a M9 at the sudden contact but she didn't. "T-Thank you... I..." She said, still unable to speak properly.

Eoin kept his hand on her cheek and rubbed face with his thumb rather gently "No thank you for agreeing to go to dinner" he said as he smiled up at her. "Why don't you ask these to ladies about getting ready for our date while I go and do some tests for weapons" he said to her as he moved his hand away and walked over to rifle that was lying on a table.

Kara felt a tad bit about being dismissed so suddenly but she nodded and turned around, her flustered look still on. She walked up to Wren and Marie. "Hey... Name's Kara, or Rolling Thunder. Nice to meet you both?" She said, offer her hand out to shake theirs. She slowly gained her composure back. Her mind still frazzled.

Eoin felt bad about how he had said to her that he needed to test these weapons but he did have a job to do and his armor wasn't about to finish itself anytime soon, he picked up the rifle which then split into two parts that had an arc of electricity connecting before he brought it over to a small firing rang and aimed at a old ultron unit that had many many holes in it before firing at it. A large whirring sound filled the area where he was before a flash of blue light came out the muzzle of the gun and a split second later the ultron unit had only legs left.

As Alexandra stepped past Zane and Kate, she muttered a little word of acknowledgement.

"Evening..." Ghost's voice was barely audible and she continued walking, not waiting for a response from the pair. She could tell by their body language they weren't completely comfortable with her around. She couldn't blame them though. No one really understood her, but that was fine with her. She was about to keep walking, but decided to give conversation a try. Turning and looking over her shoulder, Ghost spoke once more, her voice just barely above a whisper. "I'm gonna grab some dinner...care to join me you two?"
Kate, not wanting to answer, kept quiet and waited for Zane to do so. She didn't really mind should this woman eat with them, and they were about to head over there anyway. But maybe Zane would have different ideas.
Zane debated his options carefully, he could simply exit at this point and let the Ghost take the wonder triplet off his hands, or he could figure out who this person was and get to know them. " I guess we can eat together, socailizing isn't the worst thing in the world," he said to both of them. He needed allies anyway.

Julia looked at Steven for a second he was quite good looking but, seemed to old for her. Upon hearing him say he's been invited to be and Avenger she smiled, Happy to finally meet someone other than her Twin in the the group. "Well looks like we are going to be working together. Names Julia or if you'd like to call me, Black Witch." Julia said holding her hand out to shake.

Steven looked at her for a brief moment and was silent as he processed that he would be working with her in the back of his mind. He could tell her that he was not just the brawn, but he simply decided to be cordial for the moment. " It's nice to meet you, Julia," he said, wondering if Simmons would get annoyed if he checked up on her again, his mind was saying yes, so he refrained. " How old are you?" He asked.

Marie Tera

"Yea I am. My twin's also apart of it but, she's in the training room right now," Marie answered shaking Wren's hand. She was surprised to be meeting another member of the forming avengers. Upon hearing a voice Marie turned her head to see the women Eoin was asking out. She introdued her self before holding out her hand "Nice to meet you too. I'm Marie or White Witch.," Marie said shaking her hand.​

Knight Zulu 97
neobendium

Julia Tera

Julia looked at Steven for a moment. It was such an odd question to ask someone. "Why do you ask?" Julia questioned. She couldn't understand what possessed him to ask that.​
LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.