Status
Not open for further replies.
Eoin shook her hand a few times of it before letting go, ''Well I suppose that you could see that im similar to Stark but I do use a differnet vien of tech than what he used'' he said as he got a few drones to come over with bottles of water, he had added small arms to the few drones that worked in his lab so that they could do simple tasks for him. ''Ah Fitz he was a good man but id rather not use his inventions to further my own, leaving what he had done in his name seems like a good thing for me'' he said as he then went and picked up a few tools that were dropped by Thomas and put them away.
Wren's lips suddenly quirked up into a smile as she thought over the possibility of the three becoming science buddies. Sure, it would be a disaster...but it'd probably be a funny one. A really funny one.

Meanwhile....

Kate listed her head to the side as the cafeteria workers put together a tray with some of the tacos. "Are cafeterias usually not very good?" she asked curiously, frowning.
Jemma paused as she wondered how he was going to react to being compared to Stark. She had known people who had idolized him and others who hated him for numerous different reasons that she didn't care to think about. She wondered if he knew about Fitz, it was a long shot, but not impossible. Though she didn't admit it, she missed the team and unlike the time where she was on the other side of the universe, there was no promise of anyone coming to rescue her. Nothing that would change the cold facts, nothing in the slightest. She looked at him and nodded. " I understand," she said, as she wasn't about to force things on anyone, it just wasn't in her nature.

Lincoln turned to Wren and noticed that she was silent. He wondered if there was any news on the results, lest Steven come in for the seventeenth time today and try to figure it out himself. He had a bad habit of trying to prove he was intelligent in all areas, when he was not.

@psychoofireland @neobendium @Lulunopia @TheUnstableOne @Knight Zulu 97

Elswhere..........

Zane considered how to answer that question. It was easy to lie, very easy indeed and just say that he was joking. " Well, it depends where you are going, college cafeterias are horrible, while these are great," he added.

@Lulunopia @QuakeUPSB @neobendium

Xara Harper / Ava Smith
Coffee shop, downtown Washington DC.

Interactions/Mentioned | Jemma Simmons

@LuckycoolHawk9
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A brunette sat hunched over a laptop at a coffee shop, the smell of sugar and cinnamon coffee lingering in the air like words carved into a tree. Without looking away from the screen, Xara's hand pulled away from the keyboard to pick up a warm mug of coffee, bringing it to her lips and taking a long sip. Letting out a soft sigh of contentment, she set the cup down on the table and returned to typing. A moment or two later, that same hand pulled away once more and reached down into her jeans' pocket, pulling her phone out from where it was resting. Tearing her eyes away from the screen, she looked down at her phone and dialed a number then held it up to her ear. Rrrrrinnggg, Rrrrinngg, it buzzed as she waited. A click from the other side signaled that someone had picked up and she used her sweet voice. "Hello there! I was calling because I need to speak to someone, and I was hoping you could help me." The person on the other side was a bit confused for a moment. "This is a restricted line. How did you get this number?" Xara rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes, I know. It took me a little longer than I expected, but I'm calling for a reason. Alright, why don't we do this? I'll tell you who I need to talk to, you confirm with your boss, and then connect me to them." There was silence for a moment before they spoke again. "Alright." Their voice was hesitant, almost like they were contemplating hanging up as quick as they could. "I need to speak to Jemma Simmons. My name is Ava Smith. She doesn't know me, but I know her. Go ahead, ask. I'll wait." There was another click, most likely it was her being put on hold. A minute went by before they picked back up. "I'll patch you through." The line clicked and then there was more ringing. "Come on, pick up." She urged, as if the phone would listen.

Eoin nodded at her, "would you like to see some of my work, albeit nothing here is overly impressive but still I have only been here a short time" he asked her as he glanced around the room.

A brunette sat hunched over a laptop at a coffee shop, the smell of sugar and cinnamon coffee lingering in the air like words carved into a tree. Without looking away from the screen, Xara's hand pulled away from the keyboard to pick up a warm mug of coffee, bringing it to her lips and taking a long sip. Letting out a soft sigh of contentment, she set the cup down on the table and returned to typing. A moment or two later, that same hand pulled away once more and reached down into her jeans' pocket, pulling her phone out from where it was resting. Tearing her eyes away from the screen, she looked down at her phone and dialed a number then held it up to her ear. Rrrrrinnggg, Rrrrinngg, it buzzed as she waited. A click from the other side signaled that someone had picked up and she used her sweet voice. "Hello there! I was calling because I need to speak to someone, and I was hoping you could help me." The person on the other side was a bit confused for a moment. "This is a restricted line. How did you get this number?" Xara rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes, I know. It took me a little longer than I expected, but I'm calling for a reason. Alright, why don't we do this? I'll tell you who I need to talk to, you confirm with your boss, and then connect me to them." There was silence for a moment before they spoke again. "Alright." Their voice was hesitant, almost like they were contemplating hanging up as quick as they could. "I need to speak to Jemma Simmons. My name is Ava Smith. She doesn't know me, but I know her. Go ahead, ask. I'll wait." There was another click, most likely it was her being put on hold. A minute went by before they picked back up. "I'll patch you through." The line clicked and then there was more ringing. "Come on, pick up." She urged, as if the phone would listen.
Eoin nodded at her, "would you like to see some of my work, albeit nothing here is overly impressive but still I have only been here a short time" he asked her as he glanced around the room.
Jemma considered his question for a good second or two and finally decided her answer. " I would very much like to see your work," sh said to him, as she didn't see a reason why she couldn't, Steven's DNA wasn't going anywhere.

She paused when her phone rang. That was strange, this was a SHIELD issued phone and called always had to go through the director, she stared at it. " Give me a moment, Eoin," she said, stepping outside of the room and answering her phone. " Hello, Dr. Jemma Simmons, who may this be speaking?" She asked.

Steven walked into the main room where everyone was gathered and wiped the sweat off of his face. He may have gotten too intense with his training.

@CookieMonster @psychoofireland @neobendium @Steven's joined the crowd, all hot and sweaty.

Reactions: CookieMonster
Jemma considered his question for a good second or two and finally decided her answer. " I would very much like to see your work," sh said to him, as she didn't see a reason why she couldn't, Steven's DNA wasn't going anywhere.

She paused when her phone rang. That was strange, this was a SHIELD issued phone and called always had to go through the director, she stared at it. " Give me a moment, Eoin," she said, stepping outside of the room and answering her phone. " Hello, Dr. Jemma Simmons, who may this be speaking?" She asked.

Steven walked into the main room where everyone was gathered and wiped the sweat off of his face. He may have gotten too intense with his training.

@CookieMonster @psychoofireland @neobendium @Steven's joined the crowd, all hot and sweaty.

Xara Harper / Ava Smith
Coffee shop, downtown Washington DC.

Interactions/Mentioned | Jemma Simmons

@LuckycoolHawk9
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________​

The woman on the other side was exactly who she was hoping. That was good. If she had to go through one more secretary..
She brushed the thought aside, and took in a light breath before standing up from her seat. The soft jingle of the music playing overhead on the speakers was loud enough not to be considered elevator music but quiet enough not to be considered a nuisance. "Hello, Jemma. My name is Ava Smith. That's not my real name, but I'll save you the trouble of having to find that out, and just cut to the point. There's something very bad happening that I know only SHIELD, or whatever you call yourself now, can fix. I can't tell you everything over the phone, but I can tell you one thing. This thing, It's dangerous, highly addictive, and it's already killed several people. I understand that this call is probably being traced as we speak, but I'll do you one better. Meet me at the Lincoln Memorial. You know, the one with Giant Abe sitting in a chair. It's pretty hard to miss." She exhaled softly and took another breath in. Her English-Irish accent was probably the most discernible thing about her. That, and the level of urgency she stressed through her words. At least as much as one could over the phone. "In case you're thinking about not meeting me, the decision is absolutely yours. But every moment you wait, trying to figure out who I am or what I want, there's one more person that is in immediate danger. I hope you'll make the right choice." And with that, she hung up. It was definitely a lot of information to absorb in such a short time span, but Xara knew that she had made the right choice going to Jemma. He always said she was a good person. Xara just hoped he was right.

Xara picked up the laptop she'd been using and slipped it into her backpack, walking around the tables and pushing the door open. The door gave a small squeak in protest but didn't give her much of a fight elsewhere. She stepped out onto the sidewalk and glanced down the road, casually looking side to side to check for cars -- or at least that's what it looked like to everyone else. She had about forty-five before she had to be at the Monument, so she had some time to kill. Being a scientist herself, she knew the first thing Jemma would ask for. Proof. And she only had forty-five minutes to get it. She walked down the sidewalk for about a mile, thinking silently to herself. She needed to convince Jemma that what was happening was extremely dangerous. Not just for the people around it, but for everyone else as well. Reaching in her purse, she pulled out a small, pen-like object. She stared at it for a moment before she let out a sigh. It was necessary. She opened the door of the next store she walked past and walked inside, asking for their bathroom and then heading to it. Once inside, she stood in front of the mirror, just looking at herself before she got her courage up and moved her hair to once side, bringing the tip of the pen to the back of her neck and pressing the button on the top. A quiet hiss emanated from the pen and she winced before she moved her hair back. She looked in the mirror at herself as some things started to fade away, and she felt more in control and able to think better. She put the pen back inside her purse and exited the store, confident in her mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wren eyed the hot and sweaty man, arms crossed and head tilted with her black curls flowing over her shoulders. Now this was just getting ridiculous. So many people. She sighed and retreated backward to let him in. What did this one want? Or was he looking for someone? "Hi," she said quietly, "Can I help you?"

Meanwhile....

Kate tilted her head as she carried the food to the table, balancing it on one hand and groping about for a chair with the other. "Oh. What's a college?" she asked innocently. She'd heard about school sometimes, but never anything about this strange college thing.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @CookieMonster @Zulu @TheUnstableOne @psychoofireland @QuakeUPSB

Eoin saw that she had to take a call and nodded, ''il be over by the exoskeleton of the robot'' he said to her as he went over to where to the robot frame her had been working on before wren entered the room and started to check the wiring and looking at the the movement of the arm as he moved it around.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Harley Hatts | Scarlet Spider | No Affiliation | Washington DC
Interactions: N/A

"Help! I've been robbed!"

Good for you, random old lady!

Before she could identify any traits of the culprit, the culprit had vanished, like a spider in the dark. And a spider in the dark it was.

This culprit was none other than Harley Hatts, a young, redheaded teenage orphan. At this very time, he was on his weekly trip to fine DC for a... for the lack of a better word... shopping trip.

"This is enough to last me..." Harley sighs as he unleashes the wads. The androgynous young one tosses the bag aside and takes what he needs. "I can't keep getting away forever... and I won't do this forever..."

Walking out into the daylight, Harley looks around for places. The child had no reason to go anywhere. Perhaps a meal would do the trick.​

She brushed the thought aside, and took in a light breath before standing up from her seat. The soft jingle of the music playing overhead on the speakers was loud enough not to be considered elevator music but quiet enough not to be considered a nuisance. "Hello, Jemma. My name is Ava Smith. That's not my real name, but I'll save you the trouble of having to find that out, and just cut to the point. There's something very bad happening that I know only SHIELD, or whatever you call yourself now, can fix. I can't tell you everything over the phone, but I can tell you one thing. This thing, It's dangerous, highly addictive, and it's already killed several people. I understand that this call is probably being traced as we speak, but I'll do you one better. Meet me at the Lincoln Memorial. You know, the one with Giant Abe sitting in a chair. It's pretty hard to miss." She exhaled softly and took another breath in. Her English-Irish accent was probably the most discernible thing about her. That, and the level of urgency she stressed through her words. At least as much as one could over the phone. "In case you're thinking about not meeting me, the decision is absolutely yours. But every moment you wait, trying to figure out who I am or what I want, there's one more person that is in immediate danger. I hope you'll make the right choice." And with that, she hung up. It was definitely a lot of information to absorb in such a short time span, but Xara knew that she had made the right choice going to Jemma. He always said she was a good person. Xara just hoped he was right.

Xara picked up the laptop she'd been using and slipped it into her backpack, walking around the tables and pushing the door open. The door gave a small squeak in protest but didn't give her much of a fight elsewhere. She stepped out onto the sidewalk and glanced down the road, casually looking side to side to check for cars -- or at least that's what it looked like to everyone else. She had about forty-five before she had to be at the Monument, so she had some time to kill. Being a scientist herself, she knew the first thing Jemma would ask for. Proof. And she only had forty-five minutes to get it. She walked down the sidewalk for about a mile, thinking silently to herself. She needed to convince Jemma that what was happening was extremely dangerous. Not just for the people around it, but for everyone else as well. Reaching in her purse, she pulled out a small, pen-like object. She stared at it for a moment before she let out a sigh. It was necessary. She opened the door of the next store she walked past and walked inside, asking for their bathroom and then heading to it. Once inside, she stood in front of the mirror, just looking at herself before she got her courage up and moved her hair to once side, bringing the tip of the pen to the back of her neck and pressing the button on the top. A quiet hiss emanated from the pen and she winced before she moved her hair back. She looked in the mirror at herself as some things started to fade away, and she felt more in control and able to think better. She put the pen back inside her purse and exited the store, confident in her mission.
Wren eyed the hot and sweaty man, arms crossed and head tilted with her black curls flowing over her shoulders. Now this was just getting ridiculous. So many people. She sighed and retreated backward to let him in. What did this one want? Or was he looking for someone? "Hi," she said quietly, "Can I help you?"

Meanwhile....

Kate tilted her head as she carried the food to the table, balancing it on one hand and groping about for a chair with the other. "Oh. What's a college?" she asked innocently. She'd heard about school sometimes, but never anything about this strange college thing.
Eoin saw that she had to take a call and nodded, ''il be over by the exoskeleton of the robot'' he said to her as he went over to where to the robot frame her had been working on before wren entered the room and started to check the wiring and looking at the the movement of the arm as he moved it around.
Jemma listened to the call and was about to answer the woman when she hung up. In the past, this would be a solo mission, but if this was as dangerous as it was, she might want to inform the team about what happened and she considered her options. She decided to go and talk to the team. " Okay, guys, I just got a call from a Ms. Ava Smith and normally, I would go alone, but this seems like a dangerous mission, so I think we should bring the whole team. There is only one more member we need, but we need to get going as soon as possible," she said.

Steven looked over at the boy and decided to answer him and then Jemma made an announcement. He guessed that the answer to is question would have to wait- wait, one more member, weren't they all here? He was a little confused and decided to wait for the others to speak up for a moment.

Meanwhile at HYDRA......

Zane watched her with caution and wondered if she was going to ask him things like what a college was. He could probably answer her, but there was a whole bunch of stuff that could happen. " It's basically a big university or school where adults go to classes and learn," he said to her, being honest.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium @Zulu @psychoofireland @QuakeUPSB @TheUnstableOne @OnI6470

L o k i / T h o r

Avengers' / SHIELD Base

@LuckycoolHawk9
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_lvnu5jJ7Ge1r1lr3k.gif

Three men in dark black suits walked down the hall, in an arrow-like movement. Their heavy boots fell on the ground with an echoing protest, their cautious eyes taking in their surroundings. Behind them, a man with long black hair walked, his hands clasped together, a smug smile on his face. It wasn't clear on whether the three men were there to protect him or protect others against him. Most knew who he was, but there was a percentage that had no idea. Well, they would find out soon enough. A man, also with long blonde hair walked behind him, a wary look on his face. He was mostly focused on his brother, the man in front. It was also unclear what his intentions were, but he didn't seem too worried about anyone else, only the black-haired one.

The men walked over to a large platform that many screens, lined up against each other on the wall sat. He walked up, stood in front and cleared his throat. "Ahem, everyone, can I have your attention please?" His accent was stark British, his voice held authority and power. At least, the illusion of it. "I'm sure you're all aware of the circumstance we're in. Many of Earth's heroes lost or dead, and many of the people they tried to save along with them. There has been a team that is being put together to defend against things earth can't defend itself against. Of course, there has to be someone to oversee the operations, and against all good judgement," He shot a sarcastic smile towards Thor, who raised a 'I'm not putting up with your crap today' eyebrow in response. "The powers that be have decided to appoint me as, at least, temporary Director until someone better can step up. Dear god, I hope someone does." He sighed heavily.

It was slightly clear that Loki did not exactly want to be here, but some people thought it would be good. Some people thought that putting a villain mastermind in charge of a basically black ops organization would somehow actually fix things. Yeah. Like that would happen.

He could use this to his advantage, but he would have to play nice for now. "Return to your work." He said, stepping down from the platform and walking back to the hall, the guards following him. "Where is my office?" He asked with a smirk.

Last edited by a moderator:
New York City- Luna Adler

Luna had arrived in the city just the night before, and her stomach was already grumbling. She huffed as she exited her small hiding place in a back alley, black hoodie pulled over her AC/DC shirt, and headed out to find some food. Or at least some money to buy food.

The girl kept her hood up to hide the silver streak in her hair and her abnormal eyes, paranoid that the slightest difference would give her away. Maybe she was just crazy, but she had the feeling that someone was watching her. Oh well. No need to dwell on it, someone most likely was.

She keep her eyes and ears open, until finally she was heading back to last night's hiding place with a few food items and a few new clothes swiped from a goodwill.

SHIELD base- Wren Starling

Wren frowned as the announcement came over the speakers. Where had she heard that voice before? She glanced at Jemma. "So...shouldn't we ask this new director if we should go or not?" She asked timidly. "I mean...we can't just run off without permission..."

HYDRA base- Kate

Kate was emmensely confused still, as she didn't really know anything about the outside world. Heck, she didn't even know what a tree looked like. "Okay," she finally settled for the simple answer and headed to the table, hoping that she wouldn't bump into anything. She held one hand out in front of her to feel where the chairs were.

tumblr_lvnu5jJ7Ge1r1lr3k.gif

Three men in dark black suits walked down the hall, in an arrow-like movement. Their heavy boots fell on the ground with an echoing protest, their cautious eyes taking in their surroundings. Behind them, a man with long black hair walked, his hands clasped together, a smug smile on his face. It wasn't clear on whether the three men were there to protect him or protect others against him. Most knew who he was, but there was a percentage that had no idea. Well, they would find out soon enough. A man, also with long blonde hair walked behind him, a wary look on his face. He was mostly focused on his brother, the man in front. It was also unclear what his intentions were, but he didn't seem too worried about anyone else, only the black-haired one.

The men walked over to a large platform that many screens, lined up against each other on the wall sat. He walked up, stood in front and cleared his throat. "Ahem, everyone, can I have your attention please?" His accent was stark British, his voice held authority and power. At least, the illusion of it. "I'm sure you're all aware of the circumstance we're in. Many of Earth's heroes lost or dead, and many of the people they tried to save along with them. There has been a team that is being put together to defend against things earth can't defend itself against. Of course, there has to be someone to oversee the operations, and against all good judgement," He shot a sarcastic smile towards Thor, who raised a 'I'm not putting up with your crap today' eyebrow in response. "The powers that be have decided to appoint me as, at least, temporary Director until someone better can step up. Dear god, I hope someone does." He sighed heavily.

It was slightly clear that Loki did not exactly want to be here, but some people thought it would be good. Some people thought that putting a villain mastermind in charge of a basically black ops organization would somehow actually fix things. Yeah. Like that would happen.

He could use this to his advantage, but he would have to play nice for now. "Return to your work." He said, stepping down from the platform and walking back to the hall, the guards following him. "Where is my office?" He asked with a smirk.
tumblr_nn0qw392K31qehsoxo5_250.gif

Lincoln had thought they had been kidding when they said they were letting Loki head SHIELD. He had not taken it seriously in the slightest and that was to be known as fact, he was positive that anyone- alive- could have been a better director than Loki. This was the man who had destroyed most of New York, this was the man who lead an army of aliens, this was not what he expected to lead the team, but apparently, the government higher up would think it was good. Then again when most of those people hated inhumans, wanted to kill SHIELD amongst other things, he could see why they choose Loki. He was not to be expected by the public. Nobody would take him seriously, and he could easily work around things. He just had to remember to keep his cool and not upset the new boss, ugh, there was so much wrong with this situation and he wouldn't breathe a word of this. He learned better throughout the years here at the base.

Jemma watched the new director and wondered how this had been decided. Had they spun a wheel with all the killers/ enemies of SHIELD and just land on Coulson's first killer? It didn't seem implausible, knowing how the government of the world worked. For one, they had not wanted inhuman known . She waited to think about what to say next when she thought about running this by the new director, but knew that everyone was not here. There was one more and he was on the way here, she had gotten a text from him, she had been the one who had found him after he had nearly absorbed Lincoln's powers when passing by him on a mission he may not have gotten out of that alive. She took a deep breath and gathered her strength, she was going to have to a conversation with Loki, this would be diffcult.

A few moments after Loki had arrived, a second set of footsteps had followed him. It seemed like another man had entered and he seemed to have a very vintage style and was wearing gloves despite it being a nice day. He silently looked at Jemma and was thinking about what to say to them, he didn't want to open up about his powers, lest the fear would start to sit in on all of them at once too.

Jemma and Lincoln exchanged a silent glance at each other as they both nodded in agreement, a certain wordless communcation was understood and Jemma looked at Wren and decided to answer him, by doing exactly what he had suggested to do at the moment too.

" The office is down the hallway to your left, past our labs, Director Loki, we also have something to talk about away from the team," she said, as she didn't wanted any of them to interfere or make him change his mind. She could have done it without his permission, but it wouldn't be good.

Zane- HYDRA Base

Zane watched as the wonder triplet felt her way in the dark and he left to wonder what they were planning, it had been months since teams like his own went on missions and it was worrying. Being quiet often meant a big plan, but with the director of HYDRA in the dark, he wasn't sure what to think. " There should be a chair a few paces in front of me," he said to her and he looked around the room quietly.

@neobendium

NEW YORK CITY
CALVIN H. (PLAGUE)

"Its clear" said the young thug that had been watching the street from a window, the patrol had just left, wont be another for at least a couple of hours.
With a growl a young man, wearing a long, heavy coat with hood rises from a torn up couch, his voice sound strange, like if he was choking, "Lets go then, I want to finish this as soon as posible"
Six more thugs leave what they were doing, mostly smoking, drinking and playing video games, to follow him, as the leave they grab some steel crowbars, baseball bats and a couple of them pocket some handguns inside the belts.
"You are sure they are there?" the black clad man ask to one of his thugs at his side, they hurry through the alleys, all of them swinging their weapons and laughing.
"Yeah, one of our guys its waiting for us, he saw a bunch of them getting ready to sleep, we are gonna caught them sleepy, its gonna be easy Calvin".
Calvin just nods, lowering the hood even more. "Everybody knows what to do, three cover the front, three the rear, wrangle them to the middle of the alley, if you need to beat them to make them obey, do it, just dont go overboard, I need people, living people, understood?"
The young thugs nods and soon the group split following the orders. Later the alley fills with screams, yells and curses. The bats and steel bars hit the walls and dumpsters to wake up the street rats sleeping there.
A flashlight shine over one of the sleeping ones "hey you! Wake up!! Somebody want to have a few words with you..."

@neobendium

Luna, fists clenched, cracked her eyes open and squinted into the light with a very annoyed look on her face. She slowly sat up, examining the six surrounding them and the black clad man. She snorted as she stood up, cracking her neck and pushing her hood back to reveal her unusual features. Her silver eyes glinted in the light, an almost predatory look in them.

She knew how to deal with thugs. They were cowardly, usually, leaving once you scared them enough. And they couldn't go to the police, what with their crimes.

"What do you boys want?" she asked loudly, crossing her arms and planting her feet firmly on the ground. She was taller than most of them, and her height was unusual for a female of her age. "If you want to pick a fight, I'm afraid you'll have to go through me." She was in one of her more irritated moods, and messing with her right now after they had awoken her wouldn't really be the best idea. @Onl6470

HYDRA base- Kate

Kate nodded greatfully and managed to take a seat on her own across from the woman. She put her tray down and waited for the others to start eating, as she didn't know much about etiquette and dint want to seem rude. @LuckycoolHawk9 @QuakeUPSB

NEW YORK CITY
CALVIN H. (PLAGUE)

The thugs are startled at the unusual girl, a couple of them step back bumping his backs against Calvin.
Calvin growls pushing them forward "Where are you going?, I dont need cowards, take care of her or Im gonna take care of you"
The two thugs look at each other and grabbing his bats step forward. The taller one faces the girl.
"Get moving crazy ****, go with the other scumbags or Im gonna break your **** leg!! I dont care if you are a girl or dont!!" as he yell at her spittle come from his mouth, the bat ready to hit her. The other thug begin to move around her thinking shes only seeing his partner.

@neobendium

Luna examined the man in black as she slowly turned so that she could keep both thugs in her vision, unzipping her hoodie and letting it fall to the ground. No use it getting ruined if she had to shift. She grimaced as the spittle flew from his mouth and flicked it from her face.

"Potty mouth. Y'know, that isn't going to make me want to move any more," she informed them coolly, arms still crossed and stance rigid, as if waiting for them to take their hits. "Hitting me won't be the best idea. Don't think I haven't dealt with your kind before. All a bunch of cowards," she smirked, obviously trying to rile them up. She jerked forward suddenly, then stopped, a false charge at the one in front to see what he'd do.

First move one of them made, she'd be ready. Her silver eyes were glinting in a predatory fashion, as if enjoying toying with them, and a small, unreadable smirk was on her lips.

@Onl6470

Last edited:
tumblr_nn0qw392K31qehsoxo5_250.gif

Lincoln had thought they had been kidding when they said they were letting Loki head SHIELD. He had not taken it seriously in the slightest and that was to be known as fact, he was positive that anyone- alive- could have been a better director than Loki. This was the man who had destroyed most of New York, this was the man who lead an army of aliens, this was not what he expected to lead the team, but apparently, the government higher up would think it was good. Then again when most of those people hated inhumans, wanted to kill SHIELD amongst other things, he could see why they choose Loki. He was not to be expected by the public. Nobody would take him seriously, and he could easily work around things. He just had to remember to keep his cool and not upset the new boss, ugh, there was so much wrong with this situation and he wouldn't breathe a word of this. He learned better throughout the years here at the base.

Jemma watched the new director and wondered how this had been decided. Had they spun a wheel with all the killers/ enemies of SHIELD and just land on Coulson's first killer? It didn't seem implausible, knowing how the government of the world worked. For one, they had not wanted inhuman known . She waited to think about what to say next when she thought about running this by the new director, but knew that everyone was not here. There was one more and he was on the way here, she had gotten a text from him, she had been the one who had found him after he had nearly absorbed Lincoln's powers when passing by him on a mission he may not have gotten out of that alive. She took a deep breath and gathered her strength, she was going to have to a conversation with Loki, this would be diffcult.

A few moments after Loki had arrived, a second set of footsteps had followed him. It seemed like another man had entered and he seemed to have a very vintage style and was wearing gloves despite it being a nice day. He silently looked at Jemma and was thinking about what to say to them, he didn't want to open up about his powers, lest the fear would start to sit in on all of them at once too.

Jemma and Lincoln exchanged a silent glance at each other as they both nodded in agreement, a certain wordless communcation was understood and Jemma looked at Wren and decided to answer him, by doing exactly what he had suggested to do at the moment too.

" The office is down the hallway to your left, past our labs, Director Loki, we also have something to talk about away from the team," she said, as she didn't wanted any of them to interfere or make him change his mind. She could have done it without his permission, but it wouldn't be good.

Zane- HYDRA Base

Zane watched as the wonder triplet felt her way in the dark and he left to wonder what they were planning, it had been months since teams like his own went on missions and it was worrying. Being quiet often meant a big plan, but with the director of HYDRA in the dark, he wasn't sure what to think. " There should be a chair a few paces in front of me," he said to her and he looked around the room quietly.

@neobendium
L o k i / T h o r

Avengers' / SHIELD Base

@LuckycoolHawk9
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Among other things, Loki was incredibly adept at charming, distracting and maneuvering people into putty in his hands. People like Coulson had this gift, but Loki was someone who could.. more literally.. change a person's viewpoint to match his own. Of course, doing that here would most likely create tension, so he wouldn't be doing any of that now. Turning to glance at a pretty brunette, he smirked and tilted his head. "Oh, please, call me Loki. Director Loki makes me sound so old." He nodded at her next statement and started walking, expecting her to walk with him. "To the left, you say? Thank you, I'll remember that." The main reason why the people behind the curtain really wanted him in charge was because they needed someone they could control. People like Coulson and Fury were two examples of people that those curtain execs couldn't control. At the same time, they needed someone who wouldn't roll over, someone who could take a hit and someone who understood a good objective. So, reaching out to Asgard, they petitioned that he do some sort of community service on Earth. It took a quite a lot of convincing, but eventually enough heads agreed on the matter and the plans were underway.

Once reaching the office, he touched the handle and pushed it open, strolling inside and taking a look around. It was bigger than he expected, but he thought he could make good use of the space. Walking over to his desk, he sat down in the big leather chair behind it and clasped his hands together. "Now, what do we need to talk about?"

Eoin started daggers at Loki as he didnt trust him in the slightest as he pulled on his gear which was a suit of highly advanced armor that could take more punishment than most tanks could, ''Im ready'' he said to Jemma as he pressed a few buttons causing what seemed to be six dizks on the back of the armor to pop out for a spleit second before going back inside it.

NEW YORK CITY
CALVIN H. (PLAGUE)

Again the bold girl makes the thugs stagger back even when they have the advantage. Calvin start to laugh "Ha hahaha... seems like we have a real wildcat with us, you are gonna let she talks you like that?, I thought you were tough guys, maybe I should start recruiting girls, maybe they have more ****s than you guys"
Hearing what Calvin said make both thugs angrier, "you asked it you b****!! dont say that I didnt warn you!!"
Both thugs get ready to swing their bats at the same time, one aiming at the back of her head and the other at her knee.

@neobendium

Luna threw herself to the side and managed to dodge both crippling blows, the bats instead glancing off of her shoulder and ankle. She hissed in pain before biting her tounge against it as her eyes flashed reptilian. She didn't rub either wounds, though she rubbed her temple a bit as if calming herself down. "C'mon, guys, you're going to make me ruin my favorite shirt," she protested as she stepped backward.

If she didn't have to shift, she wouldn't.

@Onl6470

Status
Not open for further replies.