Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane wasn't looking at her for a moment, but he knew that there was no such thing as a wrong place if you worked in on a Hydra facility. " You're one of those wonder triplets that the scientists brag about?" He asked, though it sounded less like a question and sounded more like a statement. " Are you hungry or something?" He asked.He did have a soft spot for young ones too, even if he was a villain, he wasn't heartless.

@neobendium

Marie Tera

Marie sat to the side of the training grounds in the Shield base watching her twin Julia meditate and listening to another member of Shield train. To say the least Marie was bored. She had finished her mediation an hour ago but, Julia insisted she continue with hers. Letting her thoughts wander to back when she lived with her brother. Kain, she missed him greatly and constantly wondered where he was and if he'd learned to control his power like Julia and her. Getting up from her spot she decided to go see her only other friend Eoin. He worked down in one of the techy labs.

It only took Marie a few minutes to get from the training grounds to the tech lab Eoin occupied. Taking out her ID she swiped it over the screen. As she entered she noticed a young black women and a women with robotic legs were also in the room. "Quite popular today are we Eoin?" Marie questions taking a step into the room.

Julia Tera

Julia listened to the sounds going on around her. She could hear two other people in the room with her. One was her twin Marie and the other was an unknown person. Peaking her eye's open she watched as her sister left the room probably to go see Eoin. Fully opening her eye's Julia got up, stretching before turning to look at the other person. He was tall that much she would tell. Calling out to him she asked, "You've been in her a while yet you haven't introduced yourself. Why is that?"
Kain Tera

Kain was leaning against on of the counters in the kitchen wondering what this little sisters where up to. How he missed them so much. He constantly regrets leaving them and wishes he had done things differently. One thing was for certain he did not want to be here. Closing his eye's Kain let his thought wander to when he leaved with his sisters.

Kate tilted her head down and shuffled a little, scuffing her feet against the floor. "If that's what you want to call me," she mumbled. "And yeah...I'm hungry...which way is the kitchen, sir?"

Naya and Asher, meanwhile, had both noticed Kate's absense and had gone to find her. They both ended up stumbling across a red-haired man in a kitchen with his eyes closed. They glanced at each other before Naya stepped forward to ask if he had seen Kate. They couldn't let her go off by herself, not when she might stumble across something dangerous and not be able to see it.

@Lulunopia

Last edited:
Steven Lasket: Training Room

Steven punched the punching bag with a certain rhythm to it. He was also listening to this song as he had started to get more into it. As the song reached its climax, so did his punches ironically too. There wasn't much he could do outside of that. He unplugged his earbuds when he heard someone call him. " I haven't seen you, I'm Tank or if you prefer to know my regular name, Steven Lasket," he said, adjusting his sunglasses. If she noticed, he had an uncanny remblance to the late Captain America due to his "experiment".

@Lulunopia

-----------------------------------------------
Zane looked at her. " Well,it certainly isn't this way. It's the other way, there are snack machines in here and it is the dinning hall, but the kitchen and it are so far apart that it is ridculous," he said to her honestly.

@neobendium

Kain Tera

Kain slowly opened his eye's to see two of the wonder triplets standing in the doorway. One of them stepped forward to ask him if he had seen someone name 'Kate'. "No I haven't. Your two of the wonder triplets huh? That means Kate's the other one. If I happen to see her I'll let you know." Closing his eye's again Kain began to meditate though to most people he looked like he was sleeping.
Julia Tera
Julia nodded finally noticing that he looked somewhat familiar to her. "Name's Julia Tera or better known as Black Witch. You know who's apart of the new Avengers?" She questioned Steven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naya and Asher exchanged glances again. Wonder triplets, eh? There were worse things to be called. "Freak", for instance. Naya sighed in disappointment and started off in the opposite direction with Asher in tow. Looks like this guy was busy sleeping on the job or something. @Lulunopia

Kate frowned and pointed behind her. "So it's that way?" she asked. That way was the door, right? Food was that way? Her stomach grumbled in protest. @LuckycoolHawk9

Julia nodded finally noticing that he looked somewhat familiar to her. "Name's Julia Tera or better known as Black Witch. You know who's apart of the new Avengers?" She questioned Steven.
Kate frowned and pointed behind her. "So it's that way?" she asked. That way was the door, right? Food was that way? Her stomach grumbled in protest.

Steven looked at her for a moment. " To be quite honest, it is still up in the air. I have been invited and I know that Jemma and Lincoln know some more, I don't keep track of the living to be honest," he said. @Lulunopia

Zane nodded. That was where it was. He paused and then thought of something." Are you the blind wonder twin?" He asked. There were ton of signs that pointed there. @neobendium

Kate fiddled with her fingers until she sighed and tipped her head up to him, her blank, filmed over, unfocused eyes now plain to see. "Yes."

She hated admitting she needed help, but it couldn't be helped. She really only knew her way from her cage to the operating table and training rooms, as she'd been going on the same routes her whole life.

Kate fiddled with her fingers until she sighed and tipped her head up to him, her blank, filmed over, unfocused eyes now plain to see. "Yes."

She hated admitting she needed help, but it couldn't be helped. She really only knew her way from her cage to the operating table and training rooms, as she'd been going on the same routes her whole life.

Zane looked over and noticed that her eyes were unfocused. He hadn't expected to see one of the two of them so soon, but he looked at her and waited toreply.

He went to take her hand, he may be part of a deadly organization and hate his older brother, but he wouldn't leave a child alone. " I will show you," he said, placing his food back on the table as carefully as possible.

Kate relaxed, a smile making its way onto her face as he took her hand. She vaugely wondered what Naya and Asher were doing, but soon turned her focus to not bumping into anything as they started walking. "Thanks. What's your name?" She asked shyly.

Last edited:
Zane noticed that she had a smile come onto her face, that meant that she liked him to some degree. He wondered where those other two wonder triplets were at the moments." Zane Campbell," he said, answering her. That was the honest answer and he doubted the name would ring true to her.

@neobendium

Kaye tilted her head a little. Where had she heard a name like that before? She couldn't place it. So she shrugged it off and nodded. "I'm Kate," she replied. "Are you part of the Covert division too?"

@neobendium @psychoofireland

Kara grunted and propped herself up on her elbows. She looked at two people and sighed. "Well this is embarrassing... Holá, names Rolling Thunder. Or Kara. Part of the new Avengers team.... Come on, Eoin... Fix me up, its frying me from the inside!" She said, slamming a fist onto the table, leaving a dent on there. "This fuckin' hurts, I can't malfunction, I'm not a fucking malfunction!" She screamed in pain and anger.

Eoin looked at wren and shook his head, ''As far as I know the higher ups are still trying to figure that out at the moment'' he said as he knew more than likely he would be the one making thier gear for them when the team was fully assembled.He then looked over at the door as open and smiled as he able to see that his good friend marie was there, ''I guess you could say that, but any who how you doing?'' he asked her as he noted that kara was sarting to her rather fiesty so he forced her down onto the table face first and then injected her with a seditive so that he could get to work on her legs.

He then got to work looking at herlegs and found that some of the wiring was starng to get faulty and tha a fair few of the servo that allowed the legs to even move had cracked which had sent back electrical signals to the base of the legs where it connected with the spine causing pain for her, it took him a small amount of time to take out any damage wires and the like a replaces them with new ones but he really did think that she could do with some new legs.

Kara growled and sighed as she laid obediently on the table. She looked up at the doc. Dick. She smiled as she got up and stretched out the scratched, dented, and marred legs. She sighed. "Thank you, Eoin... And hello, names Kara... Nice to meet you all..." She said, embarrassed at her rowdiness.

"Are all of you part of the new Avengers team they're forming?" She asked, looking at each of them. She got up then, testing her legs and smiled. "Doc, if you could... I'd take those legs... I could use a new, better pair," She said, looking at Eoin with a grateful smile.

Hydra Facility- Alexandra Du Bois

"Ghost. Security Level 5. Access Granted."

Down an empty corridor, a sliding door opened, and a shadowy figure slipped through the entrance and into the HYDRA facility; a large sniper rifle slung over her shoulder. Alexandra Du Bois; or as she was currently known as: Ghost. The young sniper walked silently through the halls, her footsteps echoing down the empty corridors. I wonder where everyone is, she thought to herself. The assassin had been out for the past three days on a personal mission, and had just finished up her little assignment.

Turning the corner, she began to hear something. Voices? It sounded like some people were talking. She recognized one of the voices immediately; Zane. She hadn't had much interaction with the man with her always being out, but she knew he was a talented and skilled Hydra agent; someone she was glad to have on her side. As she continued walking, she heard a second voice; softer, younger. It was one she didn't recognize. Is that a child? Alexandra had heard some rumors about a covert Hydra unit centered around children, but she had dismissed it as just a rumor. Who knew what the heads of Hydra were up to. Ghost was just an expendable weapon for Hydra. Nothing more, nothing less. I am the hand of death, the Fate Atropos; My hands are the shears of life, erasing all in existence... Alexandra muttered the mantra under her breath that had been instilled in her from a young age. It was a pretty dark quote, but it was one that always kept her calm; focused on who she was.

Rounding the final corner, Alexandra recognized Zane and the young girl she had heard earlier. They seemed to be having a pleasant conversation. Ghost would have preferred to not interact with them, but she had to pass them on the way to the kitchen to grab some dinner. Silent and stoic, the female Hydra agent approached the duo.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium

Kate's nose twitched ever so slightly as she heard footsteps and, as it was a habit she had developed over the years, scented who it was. Single person. Female. A distinct tang of metal and gunpowder. Definetly not Naya or Asher. She instinctively tipped her head down as the woman came toward her, feeling the stranger's gaze on her. @QuakeUPSB @LuckycoolHawk9

Meanwhile....

Wren waved at both Kara and Marie, snickering at Marie's comment. She nodded to Eoin's answer. The girl stayed silent for the most part as they talked, just enjoying listening to their conversation and watching Eoin work. @psychoofireland @Lulunopia @Knight Zulu 97

Eoin grinned and leaned for forward so that his mouth was beside Kara's ear, ''yknow I have a method to stop that growling in my apartment'' he teased her before leaning back and looking over at Wren and Marie. ''As I said the higher ups havent decided but I do know that they are meant to do so soon seeing as HYDRA has been rather quiet recently''he said with a shrug as a few drones flew around the room and started to clear up one of the table that had chairs around it giving the four of them space to sit down.

Kara went stock still as she looked at Eoin. She blushed and looked at him. "W-What... do you mean?" She asked with a blush. She looked over to marie and wren, and stood to the side. Watch the conversations without knowing how participate.

Eoin grinned and whispered into her ear, ''well I can turn those growls into something else if you give me some time'' he teased her a lttle more although he was half serious as she was a rather nice looking woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.