Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, that's cool," grinned Wren before turning her attention to the woman with the cybernetic legs, extending her hand for her to shake. She was still grinning, and gave her a pointed eyebrow raise.

Kara blushed and fought the urge to hide her face. Her long bangs falling down past her temple. She smiled and looked back at Eoin. It'd be a good time to get to know the man who was going to fix her. She smiled. "I'm going to get new legs! She said excitedly as she extended the hers out. Showing the extended, flared shins, leaving a hollow back where the calves would be. She turned her leg over and showed them. It looked very complex but worn down.

Steven looked at her. " It's something that is common and brings a closer trust and understanding when working with someone. I'm 26, by the way,"he said to her, answering his own question.

@Lulunopia

"Ooh!" Wren squeaked, jumping from the cot and examining the leg intently. "It's so cool!" She glanced up. "Can I touch it?" She asked, looking eager.

Kara gained the flustered look as Wren asked to touch her prosthetic... "I uh... s-sure?" She said in a quiet voice. She extended her leg out to the excited girl The legs would be warm to the touch. Hard, like steel.

A very excited Wren traced her fingers gently over the metal leg. "⎌Woah..." She whispered in awe. She was careful not to touch anything but the outer plating, not wanting to cause a problem with them.

(gotta go for a bit, dinner and cleanup.)

Julia Tera

"I see I did not know that. I've only ever interacted with my twin. I'm 16," Julia answered. Though it is true Julia has only ever interacted with her sister. She feared if she talked to anyone else they might freak out about her powers or she would lose control.​

LuckycoolHawk9

Kain Tera

As Kain leaned against the counter he could hear faint footsteps. 3, two lighter footsteps, female, one heavier footsteps, male, Kain thought to himself peaking his eye's open and glancing at the door waiting for them to enter.​

Marie Tera

Marie watched Wren lightly trace her fingers along the outer plating of Kara's leg. Though not as excited as Wren, Marie also though Kara's legs looked cool. "So, when's your date with Eoin?" Marie asked giving Kara a knowing look.​

neobendium
Knight Zulu 97

Not being the social type Thomas did his best to keep to himself and away from the others, that morning had been up early catching up on some reading as he watched the run rise peak over the horizon from the window of his small apartment. The boy then noticing what time it was figured he had better get going before he was late for what he called 'work'. Tossing on a white v neck tshirt, a blue and white flannel shirt, khakis and his sneakers, then tossing his bag on his back. He ruffled his dark hair with his hand as he walked out the front door locking it behind him and then proceeded to make his way out of the complex heading to the office....as he called it. Using his passcode to get into the doorway of course, they wouldn't just let anyone into Shield. The boy walked down the hall seeing someone working on what appeared to be a robot arm. He stood in the doorway listening to the two of them speak, he was interested in mechanics himself but never really gotten around to studying it much, but was always curious when others were working on that sort of thing. Being as clumsy as he was he tripped over his own shoe laces thudding into the lab, his tan cheeks turning a bright shade of red. "Pardon me, I'm sorry." He said picking up the tools that he had managed to take down with him when he fell on his face, a normal thing for him...except he would have rather not done it here.

Kara looked at Marie. "Why are you giving me that look?" She asked with a blush and flustered look. "I do not plan on doing anything but getting to know the man!" She said as she blushed. When she heard a crash she looked over at a kid in flannel shirt and khakis. Her eyebrow raised.

(we should pause for shield and wait for psycho and Neo)

"I see I did not know that. I've only ever interacted with my twin. I'm 16," Julia answered. Though it is true Julia has only ever interacted with her sister. She feared if she talked to anyone else they might freak out about her powers or she would lose control.

Steven had forgotten that other people had once been social introverts like him before he had come here. " Have you checked in with Campbell today?" He asked, as he often did. Usually Lincoln wouldn't have much to offer, but sometimes he did offer a one on one training session with him in Martial arts.

Wren stopped fangirling over Kara's leg and stood up, brushing her dress off. "Thanks," she smiled, before trotting over to the man scrambling to pick up the scattered tools he had knocked over. "You okay, mister?"

Thomas scrambled to gather the scattered tools that had scattered about the tile floor due to his clumsiness. "I'm really sorry, I literally trip over air some times." He said even though this time it was caused by the laces of his sneakers being untied and dragging around since he had left his place in a hurry to get there he had forgotten to tie the darn things and a result of it now he had caused a mess in a place where he probably shouldn't have. "Yeah, I uhhhh I'm fine..." He said giving a slight nod of his head as he placed the tools he had gathered into his flimsy arms on the table. "I'm Thomas, well Tommy." He said wiping his hand off on his pants before extending it to the other to shake.

Kara snickered as she came and helped the kid pick the pieces up and place them where they belong. "Hey, tie your shoes now and don't forget, okay? No need to be a hazard. And greetings, names Kara. Nice to meet you Thomas..." She said as she placed the last of the items on the tables.

Eoin turned his head around and saw the young man send a good amount of tools flying, he then sighed as he set down the rifle that he had been testing. "Please try to bit more careful in here as a lot of thing are fragile in here" he said in a calm voice as started to make notes on the testing of the rifle.

Wren smiled happily and shook his hand jovially. "Wren Starling," she said with a nod of her head. She was glad he was okay, though. Then she fell silent so the other two could talk.

Julia Tera

Confused Julia shock her head, "I've never heard on a Campbell." Julia hadn't really had a chance to talk to other people in Shield besides her twin and Steven.​

LuckycoolHawk9
Marie Tera

Marie chuckled a Kara's reaction before turning her attention to there attention to the boy that had fallen. "Marie Tera," She said shaking his hand.​

TheUnstableOne

Steven paused as he had forgotten that not everybody did exploring like he did. " Well,we have to remedy that. He's a -" he paused, trying to find the right word. " Interesting guy."

@Lulunopia

"Nice to meet you both, really I am sorry for the mess....I'll uhh try to be more careful." After shaking Wrens hand Thomas bent down and retied his sneakers before standing straight up again. "Its funny how someone with super speed can be so clumsy." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously as a soft chuckle left his lips.

Super speed? A grin lit up Wren's face. "Ooh, are you being considered for the new Avengers, too?" she asked happily, tilting her head as her eyes sparkled.

"That's what they tell me, anyways. I thought it was some kinda joke at first, but turns out its not..so yeah...here I am." Thomas said chuckling at her excitement. "What do you do, if you don't mind my asking." He didn't want to be rude but his curiosity was sparked and he just had to know what this girl was capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.