Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shounen Senpai

Original poster
[warning=red]Please note that only participant roleplayers are allowed to make a post here. People who want to join will have to wait until slots are open. When slots are open and you are interested, just PM me rather than posting here. Thanks for understanding![/warning]

3XVS4wt.jpg

Interest Check | Character Sheet/Information | Out-of-Character/Plot Discussion | In-Character (coming soon!)

Hello! Welcome to the Out-of-Character and Plot Discussion Thread. Here, we talk about character interaction, story progression, and random shenanigans.

There are only two rules in this here discussion thread:
NO DRAMA.
NO SPAM.

That is all. I encourage everyone to interact with everyone else for a seamless relationship and interaction!

I'm up with any choices, though I think Nagisa won't be doing much :x
I know, I'm sorry. I've been trying to think about that actually because I know she pretty much needs Hirosaki, even my character Natsume has a lot that was riding on Hirosaki and Shounen's future other charcter Kimura. Maybe we can do something like having them still around and present, but somewhere else and just not around at the time.

I know, I'm sorry. I've been trying to think about that actually because I know she pretty much needs Hirosaki, even my character Natsume has a lot that was riding on Hirosaki and Shounen's future other charcter Kimura. Maybe we can do something like having them still around and present, but somewhere else and just not around at the time.
Eh, it's fine. If you have other plots/ways to go, I'm all ears :p

Sorry guys, I've been sick. So, I am not going to be making any banners for everyone but I've seen everyone's characters and everyone is accepted. As for the IC, I think I'm going to try and PM Shounen to make sure he's okay with continuing even if he's not around because I don't want to do that if he feels uncomfortable about it. However, if he doesn't respond, we'll see what happens.

Reactions: Miya
I'm talking with shounen, but responses are kind of slow since he is very busy right now. For now, you guys can think of what we could do in the rp since I didn't plan for anything. And, @Kitsune, can take time to work on a character if she is still interested.

Hey everyone, I just noticed that Shounen seems to have left the site now. I don't really think I'll be able to keep up this rp by myself, especially with no ideas for it and I feel strange to take it over without knowing how he feels. I'm pretty sure it's time to give up on this one, if you haven't already, I think most have. Perhaps Shounen will return in the future, or I'll remake the rp with my original idea. But, for now, I think it's official that this rp isn't going to happen right now. I'm very sorry, and wish you all the best with all your other rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.