Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shounen Senpai

Original poster
[warning=red]Please note that only participant roleplayers are allowed to make a post here. People who want to join will have to wait until slots are open. When slots are open and you are interested, just PM me rather than posting here. Thanks for understanding![/warning]

3XVS4wt.jpg

Interest Check | Character Sheet/Information | Out-of-Character/Plot Discussion | In-Character (coming soon!)

Hello! Welcome to the Out-of-Character and Plot Discussion Thread. Here, we talk about character interaction, story progression, and random shenanigans.

There are only two rules in this here discussion thread:
NO DRAMA.
NO SPAM.

That is all. I encourage everyone to interact with everyone else for a seamless relationship and interaction!

Okay. Lesson learned.

Post your sheet even if it's not done. Otherwise it's going to disappear.

Reactions: Miya
I'm sorry to hear that Shounen. But, I'm still here as well, just waiting.

I'll have a W.I.P CS up tomorrow??? Yeah, should be up. If that's alright, that is. All the previous CSs are already finished, so...

>_>

I'm still here.. And sorry for your loss senpai. -hugs-

UPDATE INFO #2:
Thanks for the concern, minna. We can discuss the current number of members in The Strays. At the beginning, there are only SEVEN members. As is stated in the info thread, The Strays were created by three people: Natsume Tanaka, Hirosaki Tomoyagi and Kimura. Kimura had left The Strays without a trace (that rhyme though) two years ago for reasons unknown.

Current Members of The Strays:
1) Natsume Tanaka (leader)
2) Hirosaki Tomoyagi (co-leader)
3) Remi Yamada
4) Yuji Chikafusa
5) Takashi Kategawa
6) ?
7) ?

Two more members of The Strays can be created by any of you. Once the two slots are filled, there can only be bystanders. Or members of the Kimura Unit. Or working independently. As for the Kimura Unit, if you want to apply, just PM me. There are only three slots left for the affiliation.

Members of The Kimura Unit:
1) Kimura Tatsujin
2) ?
3) ?
4) ?

Information about the Yamaguchi-kai will be revealed later on in the story. For now, they're an enigma.
I will start reading on the already-created Character Sheets in the thread and make banners for them if I approve and discussing stuff if there are things that need to be revised. As always, thanks for your patience!

Think I'll leave Kanna's ultimate fate in terms of the gang a question mark, so others have a chance to join if they want.

Forgive me if this was explained previously or I just forgot and need a quick recap, but what is the Kimura Unit again? I know Kimera is the "traitor". Is he leading like a commando unit now? xD

Info about the Kimura Unit is found on the "Settings and Information" tab. Basically, they will appear later on in the story as the "elite police" sent to disrupt the growing number of gangs in Kizugawa.

Can anyone in the gang invite an 'outcast' to join the gang?

Or is it only the leaders?

So sorry for the loss, Shounen. I don't know what I would do.

I'll be putting up Riken's CS soon.

Got my character done :P

Gotcha. I completely forgot about this. I'll read up on it :)

And an elite Popo is still just a Popo. They ain't got shit! ...Aside from the guns and training, but other than that, shit.

@Shounen Senpai If no one else takes those empty slots conscript among the non-alligned kek. How many slots will the Mafia have?

That's something we'll be discussing along with @CandyPrincess. I'm still not sure how many slots I can give.

Also, I've read most of the Character Sheets and I will be announcing later who is accepted. Via created Character Banners. I'm at school until 6 in the evening (my time, of course), so I can't do anything till then.

No rush, curious what it will be. I know someone that plans to make something for the Mafia (not me either). We still have a few people that haven't made anything either or can make an additional character, I guess they are waiting on the IC or some such. Beats me.

Last edited:
Meh, as always, life keeps making me do stuff -_-

You can just count me out of this, as I can't make enough time to finish Riken. Also, I would have a hard time finding motivation to post and such. Sorry, Shounen and friends.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That's okay. I think it would have been worse had you not said anything and vanished. Good luck at whatever you're doing!

I finished moving last night, sorry.

Now I can actually do the things I actually registered for!
Okay, okay, so in order to finish my characters history I asked a question before?
Can anyone in the gang invite an 'outcast' to join the gang?

Or is it only the leaders?
It's okay if you're still busy, I can wait.

I think.

I also have to finish her personality so if you don't answer the question right away it's fine with me...

I finished moving last night, sorry.

Now I can actually do the things I actually registered for!
Okay, okay, so in order to finish my characters history I asked a question before?

It's okay if you're still busy, I can wait.

I think.

I also have to finish her personality so if you don't answer the question right away it's fine with me...
Oh golly, I didn't notice this question. It popped past me. I'm really sorry for not seeing your question. #SenpaiWorstGM

As for said question, yes. Anyone from the gang can invite other people that they're close to or know that they are "outcasts" from society and in need of companionship. That's what the leaders of the gang are telling their members to do, anyway.

As for @Speziell, it's alright. C: Life tends to be such an itch that you can't do stuff that you want to do. Good luck with things, and feel free to return (provided that there are still slots xD).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there goes one of the gang slots at least yes? Leaves one more, plus the Mafia depending on what they have and the police taskforce. Wow many bios do we have now versus people who should be working on one? Hmm oh well, will know soon enough given I'm sure you are counting them. Now just to wait.

Also mind posting, or pming me a Tree to use for NPC's not posting them yet but gives me something to do while I wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: xLarius
Status
Not open for further replies.