Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shounen Senpai

Original poster
[warning=red]Please note that only participant roleplayers are allowed to make a post here. People who want to join will have to wait until slots are open. When slots are open and you are interested, just PM me rather than posting here. Thanks for understanding![/warning]

3XVS4wt.jpg

Interest Check | Character Sheet/Information | Out-of-Character/Plot Discussion | In-Character (coming soon!)

Hello! Welcome to the Out-of-Character and Plot Discussion Thread. Here, we talk about character interaction, story progression, and random shenanigans.

There are only two rules in this here discussion thread:
NO DRAMA.
NO SPAM.

That is all. I encourage everyone to interact with everyone else for a seamless relationship and interaction!

I wanted to let everyone now that I'm extremely low on internet data and can't go over. So, I most likely won't be on for the next two days or so until the data resets. If anything happens then, I'll be MIA for it, but I'll return once the data resets.

Unfortunately, as much as I want to update my characters and continue on with making plot, college and I had met again. Our swords crossed, and college-kun's blade was far stronger than mine. GODDAMMIT COLLEGE-KUN.

@ScarletNova Ehh no worries maybe we'll be operational by then, if its before you won't miss much I'm sure.

@Shounen Senpai

Well any idea how long this delay will be?

Last edited:
I'm gonna drop out of this before I end up submitting a CS. Good luck with the RP. I'm out.

Its been a month from when the interest check was made (or will be in five days to be exact), @Shounen Senpai you seem really busy and with Akashi leaving and several unfinished bios my interest is wanning.. Maybe we should just consider this on hold, until you know whats going on? It doesn't seem you may have the time to manage it, nevermind to just finish it, with how things seem to be going.

If this is becoming taxing, or may take even longer than a few days to finish, if your activity might be limited, then we might should consider options. I wouldn't want to see your studies slip over this if time is so pressed. I would be upset if we got this going, only to have it die in a weeks time as studies pull you away.

Last edited:
Sigh... So it's come to this, I suppose. I knew it was bound to happen but I didn't realize how fast it would take. The RP is difficult to manage at the moment even with my co-GM now that she's absent for a few days. It's our midterm exam week and I really can't do anything RP-related at the moment. Now that Akashi is gone, and with others being as busy as I am, I'm realizing that people are slowly losing interest. I guess it's best if we put this RP to rest for the time being. To be honest, it's heartwrenching. All my hardwork that cannot come into fruition as well as your hard-worked character sheets because of friggin' life. I humbly apologize. I do think GMing a Roleplay or making a group roleplay isn't for me.

Now, my options at the moment are limited:
1) Give @ScarletNova full authority over the RP and just guide her with the plot I had in mind. I'll still be around as a co-GM, if this happens.
2) Put the RP on official hold until further notice.
3) Just end the RP.

I'll see what I can do at the moment and wait for Scarlet to answer. She has knowledge of the RP since I based this off of her previous RP, so she might be able to run it while I'm away.

I'm back. Since I'm finally done with my classes and all I have some free time, so if you want I can take over more. I was kind of staying on the sidelines since I was Co-GM, but there still needs to be enough interest and the first step would be to have everyone finish their characters.

I'm back. Since I'm finally done with my classes and all I have some free time, so if you want I can take over more. I was kind of staying on the sidelines since I was Co-GM, but there still needs to be enough interest and the first step would be to have everyone finish their characters.
By tomorrow (probably night) this 'it' will get it's done!

I just need to get the personality done.

I'm still here :3

Just finished my CS.

Well I think.

I shall be making update changes later and remove slots from those who already left.

Akashi is all that left as far as I know, unless there were others.

Hey guys, so it seems Shounen went on a hiatus, and unfortunately I wasn't told much about his plans for this rp. So, I want your guys thoughts on our situation here. I can try to GM it, however, I know nothing of what he had planned and I haven't planned anything for it yet since I knew he had a lot already on his mind to take place. So, we could try working together to actually have this going, or we can put it on a hiatus as well and wait for Shounen to return.

I'm good with either, and I can always ask him what he had planned. We talk on skype from time to time, but they might be taking some time off bc college and his friend's death and all that.

I'm fine with both choices, i prefer the first one though

So far it seems like only two have given me their opinions. If we are going to try to keep this thing going then I believe @Kitsune is on the participate list but hasn't made a CS yet. Other than that, I actually think everyone is finished (besides Shounen's characters but I guess we'll just have to have them out of the picture for now even though they are major players).

I'm also fine with either choice! ^^

As for my CS, I'm pretty stuck on a character at the moment. :c

As for my CS, I'm pretty stuck on a character at the moment. :c
No idea for a character at all? Maybe look at some pictures and see if you get any character inspiration?

I'm up with any choices, though I think Nagisa won't be doing much :x

Status
Not open for further replies.