• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, You haven't even missed the deadline. This group is just REALLY chatty. *cough* join Colomba *cough cough*
No no, my friend. They know that Titanos is for the best wizards. No amount of begging will change that.

1555489-bigthumbnail.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Rosalie Ann Keller (Nickname Rose)

Race
Human

Guild
Red Dawn

Occupation
Bartender

Tier
C class

(OP)Birthday
June 9

(OP)Gemstone
Alexandrite

(OP)Zodiac Sign
Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics
-

Guild Mark/Location?
Upper Right thigh

Appearance
Rosalie stands at 5' 1" and weighs 104 lbs. Her orange hair reaches her chin while her brown eye's sparkle with hope and excitement. Soft features adorn her face giving her a gentle look. Usually you will find Rosalie in a dress that reaches just above her knees with flats. In the winter and fall though she switches to long sleeved shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality
||
Out-going||Nice||Kind||Emotional||Hyper Active||Athletic||Hot-Headed||

Strengths
Fast - Rosalie is light on her feet and very fast. She tends to out run most people.
Above Average Sword Skill - Rosalie trained for months to be able to wield a sword at an above average skill.
Intelligent - Though not the smartest person Rosalie does have a slightly above average intelligence.

Weaknesses
Weak Body Strength - Even with her sword training Rosalie never really focused on strength but instead focused on speed.
Too kind - Rosalie will easily let an enemy even if they are pure evil. If they saw they will never do it again or that they only did it for someone else Rosalie will let them go out of pity.
Emotional - Rosalie's can go from being really happy to sad in a matter of seconds. You push the right buttons and Rosalie might just drop her guard.
Hot-Headed - Even if she's kind Rosalie has a quick temper and can get mad very fast if you do one thing wrong.

(OP)Talents
-

(OP)Fears
Losing her loved ones
Drowning
Forgetting everything she knows

(OP)Inabilities
-

(OP)Allies
-

(OP)Enemies
-

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability
Celestial Spirit Magic - Rosalie is able to summon celestial spirits from the celestial realm to either fight with her or help her with certain tasks.

Spells
Celestial Summons - At the moment Rosalie has two golden keys and 5 silver keys.​
Gold Key's - Leo the Lion and Sagittarius the Archer
Silver Key's - Draco the dragon, Lupus the Wolf, Leo Minor the Lion Cub, Vulpeculae the Fox, and Caeli the Sculptor's Chisel​
Multiple Summon's - Rosalie is currently able to have one Gold key and 2 silver key's open at a time.
Urano Metria - Currently Rosalie only knows the spell but, she is working on getting stronger enable to cast it.​

(OP)Specialties
-

(OP)Weapons
Bow

img-thing
Sword

Katana-Blue-AW-1754.jpg

(OP)Charms
-

(OP)Armor
Quest armor

f308dc68f6e8ca12bcfe1d1c15733536.jpg

OTHER

(OP)History
Rosalie doesn't remember her past. The first thing she remember's is showing up at the guild in her armor with a sword and set of key's on her hips. As well as a bow and quiver on her back.

Key's

Gold
Leo the Lion

latest

Regulus - A type of Caster Magic related to his Celestial Spirit powers which allows him to produce the element of light from his body, Regulus is mainly used to boost Loke's melee performance, empowering his physical attacks with wakes of destructive light, which are produced from his unarmed blows in a fashion similar to a lion clawing at its prey. Light can also be employed in other ways, with Loke being capable of emitting it in vast amounts, enough to cover a wide area, and shape it into various forms. (From Wiki)
Sagittarius the Archer

latest

Sagittarius is a master archer, having no real magic other than being a celestial spirit. He uses a bow and arrows.

Silver
Draco the Dragon

Dragon Form
dragon_cave_light_art_94937_3840x2400.jpg

Draco has two forms. His dragon one and his human one. He is able to switch between these at will, but his dragon form takes more magic from the Celestial Mage than his human one. The first time you summon Draco he will appear in his dragon form, but will either switch to his human form or stay as a dragon.

Dragon Form - In this form Draco is like and actual dragon, just not a powerful. He can breath fire, fly, and use fire in all ways a normal dragon can.

Human Form - In this form Draco is like a fire dragon slayer, just no where near as powerful. He's unable to eat fire, but he can both breath fire and use it the same way dragon slayers do.

Human Form
3db326695f5b67a58135fb44485d4274.jpg

Lupus the Wolf

Wintersnow%2BMate.png

Lupus is able to manipulate shadows to his will. He can attack and use them to maek himself and other's disappear. Though he, like all other spirits, is only as strong as his owner. He can only use the shadows to disappear for 5 minutes before he reappears and he can only make those touching him disappear.
Caelum the Sculptor's Chisel

latest

Caelum has multiple forms. His normal form (Seen above), his dual sword form, and his long sword form. In his normal form he's uses long ranged attacks, shooting a beam of green light at the opponent. His dual sword form allows the owner to use them like normal swords only the right sword can absorb magic shot at it while the left sword shoots the absorbed magic at an opponent. The long sword form is used like a normal long sword having no magic ability.
Leo Minor the Lion Cub

xaqivo2no.jpg

Leo minor like her older brother, Leo, can use light magic. Though hers aren't as strong she can still do a fair amount of damage. She is also able to transform into a lioness giving her all the speed and strength of a lioness.

Lioness Form
mara-lioness-clive-meredith.jpg

Vulpeculae the Fox

kitsune_chan_render_by_nekoryocatsan-d5lfvvc.png

Vulpeculae has the power of seduction. She can create an seduce and man with a weak heart who isn't madly in love. She puts the man into a trance like state where she is able to make them do anything she say's. Though even this has it's limits. The trance only lasts a minute and she can only cause minor damage to the opponent.

@Ali and @Akashi I finished editing Rosalie! I added what her spirits are able to do. Please let me know if I need to change anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I went to sleep and came back to 9

and now that the glorious Titanos finally has its Guild Master, only weird old Hiraeth Seis is leaderless
Hiraeth Sies' leader is on the first page.

4722809.png

I am officially back.
For the past few hours I have been playing catch-up with both Fairy Tail and my new responsibilities as an intern moderator.
I'd like to think I've left no stone un-turned, but if you even remotely know me, I've probably missed tons of pebbles.
Analogies out the window -- LETS. GET. THIS. SHIT. ROLLING.

4722811.png

1. FINISH YOUR CS COMPLETELY. (THIS INCLUDES YOUR ARSENAL OF SPELLS)
Once finished, tag both Akashi and I and we will review it (I'll be doing this all week.)

2. PM ANY UNDYING QUESTIONS/REQUESTS TO AKASHI AND I.

3. PICK A GUILD IF YOU HAVE YET TO.
--> Since page 1, I have been keeping a list of all POSTED character CS's. I need you ALL to pick a guild and let me know where/what page your CS is on (if you haven't already finished it) so I can add you to my list.

I'm not sure how you guys do the little preview panes ;_;

Anyway, I'll make some tweaks to my character for further review. I'll elaborate on the spells and maybe make him a little stronger so that he's a little more on par with all the awesomeness floating around. My original idea was to have him begin on the weaker side and have him become stronger throughout the life of the RP, so I'll leave room for that also. ^_^

I added a Celestial Wizard to my Fire Dragon Slayer.

I have also compiled a list of other potential Silver Keys. They are as follows:
The Dolphin, Delphinus
The Eagle, Aquila
The Dragon, Draco
The Foal, Equuleus
The Water Serpent, Hyrda
The Hare, Lepus
The Wolf, Lupus
The Unicorn, Monceros
The Peacock, Pavo
The Winged Horse, Pegasas
The Fox, Vulpecula
The Sea Monster, Cetus
The Bird of Paradise, Apus
The Giraffe, Camelopardalis
The Dove, Columba
The Crow, Corvus
The Swordfish, Dorado
The Crane, Grus

The link to where I found these Constellations is here:
Constellation List

Thanks for that link Cynder, I'll pull some constellations out for some original silver key spells that Sonny can use too! ^_^

Reactions: CynderTheDragoness
Huh. Well I guess I'm mistaken. I thought that the requip lady in hiraeth sies was the guild master.
Just woke up.
So many pages of stuff.
I want to go back to sleep.

The Mighty Guild Known As Titanos Now Has A Guild Master!, and surprise surprise, it's another Time based mage ^-^ woot!

Reactions: Zarrock
Huh. Well I guess I'm mistaken. I thought that the requip lady in hiraeth sies was the guild master.
Just woke up.
So many pages of stuff.
I want to go back to sleep.

I thought she was too....

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
0d611f12d9deddd6b339d543f8ada748_480.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
1bb58d8c4f07db6ca76a34e3783922fe.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Homosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hiraeth Seis[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mage[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tier:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yellow - BB[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"A birthday? I don't think I've ever had one of those."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gemstone:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I like that one, so I picked it."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sapphire[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac Sign:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I liked this one too. Especially since it had a dancer as its representation."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Virgo[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mark/Location?: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Right Calve[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kind [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]| [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Diligent[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ambitious[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Arrogant[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Twisted[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Overemotional[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Beautiful Calligraphy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eloquent Speaker[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Great Taste in Clothing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Impeccable Control Over Switching Souls[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Doesn't Want To Destroy Cute Things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cries Easily[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Angers Easily[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Almost No Defense[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Persuaded Easily[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability:[/BCOLOR]

Unsatisfied Soul Curse

This demon is able to have power over souls.

Simply, this demon is able to use a limited amount of Take Over magic, as well as some of their own spells and such that relate to many places where souls go when they die. Heaven, the River Styx, as well as hell itself.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spells:[/BCOLOR]

Demon Soul - Pontianak

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Pontianak, women who had died during childbirth. As they have been described, Predivan takes on the attribute of large claws on his hands.

Demon Soul - Lady Midday

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Lady Midday, who decapitates laborers working in the fields during the hottest part of the day. With this power, Predivan is given the chance to increase his speed if a conversation is veered away from a question he asked.

Demon Soul - Lamashtu

Predivan shares the soul with a demon known as Lamashtu, who tortures women before and after childbirth. With this power, Predivan is given talons on his feet, which in turn, increase his speed as well.

Demon Soul - Incubus

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Incubi. With this power, Predivan is able to coerce people in a direction he chooses. This power doesn't normally affect other mages.

Demon Soul - Banshee

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Banshees. Predivan is able to create a sound that is so piercing and quick, that enemies are rendered deaf and confused for a few seconds.

Demon Soul - Abaddon

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Abaddon, who is also known as 'The Destroyer'. With this power, Predivan gains a greater affinity with fire. He is able to create small balls of fire to fire at enemies. Anything that Predivan touches in this state becomes hotter by the second.

Demon Soul - Mephistopheles

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Mephistopheles, who is known to collect soul for Satan himself. With this power, Predivan is able to create ethereal wings, which envelop him and block Rank A or lower magical attacks.

Demon Soul - Rusalka

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Rusalka, who coerce men into water and then drown them. With this power, Predivan has an increased affinity with water. He is able to create small balls of water, which he can shoot towards enemies. Predivan cannot move while in this state, unless he is in water.

Demon Soul - Ifrit

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Infrits, who live in ruins and scare people. With this power, Predivan gains a greater affinity with earth. He is able to create small holes in the earth, which increase in size for every second that he keeps focusing on them. Predivan slowly sinks into the ground the longer he stays in this state.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Snare[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Delayed, a hole from the River of Stix opens up under the target, allowing souls to grasp at the soul of the user, making them stationary. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spirit Arena[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Similar to Soul Snare, a ring of souls (with a six foot diameter) is formed around the user. Anyone that tries to break the ring by leaving will get grabbed. (This grab does not affect anyone that: Displaces, Teleports, Jumps over)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Drain[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] A beam shoots from the hand from the caster and latches onto the target. The target is then slowed, and consistently loses energy and health. The beam is easily damaged, and can be broken by anything that is not the target coming in between the two. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Undead Charge[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Two physical souls rise from the underworld and charge forward, after reaching the max distance of 5 feet, or being told to stop, they explode. These are able to be destroyed, then causing no effect.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Predivan is a demon that was born from the death of a worshipper of death itself. This worshipper's name was Predivan Kharlan. The soul of the worshipper called for something to replace him, since he believed that death was not all that life could ever offer to a human. Death, impressed with what the worshipper wished, gave the human what he wished. Although it was much more than he could've ever imagined. The demon that was born had the body of a mere human, but hungered for the souls of those who had become corrupt and evil.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Predivan Kharlan replaced Predivan Kharlan. Some of the worshippers from the temple said that the man was reborn into a new, more dignified being who could not die. Some of the worshippers call him death itself. Some of the worshippers simply cast him off as an evil spirit, who was going to plague the earth. Each of these viewpoints led to their demise. Predivan Kharlan ate the souls of those people. With his hunger quenched for the first time, he found that his knowledge was expounded exponentially. With that, he found that he was able to share the souls of demons who were long gone. One such demon was found underneath the temple. The tempters known as Incubi.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Predivan searched for a new home, he found other demon souls, which he absorbed and shared with himself. The fact that he had used the Incubus soul has given him his good looks and overall good natured-ness. Although Incubi were known to be deceptive, the malice behind their kind intentions was not taken by Predivan.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When Predivan turned 15, he had acquired more than a few abilities regarding souls, without the use of what people referred to as 'Take Over' magic. But Predivan did not possess magic. He was cursed. A curse that would not let him die. And a curse that would eternally make him hunger for the souls of his demon brethren.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Predivan doesn't remember when he joined Hiraeth Seis. All he knows is that he is 17 and that he has been with them for an amount of time. He cherishes the people in his guild, especially since most of them are very strong. He wishes to be strong and make his guild members proud.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you guys do the little preview panes ;_;

Anyway, I'll make some tweaks to my character for further review. I'll elaborate on the spells and maybe make him a little stronger so that he's a little more on par with all the awesomeness floating around. My original idea was to have him begin on the weaker side and have him become stronger throughout the life of the RP, so I'll leave room for that also. ^_^
You got the preview panel just fine :)

Character List link so neither me or anyone else has to scroll way back to page 29 for it. Hiraeth Seis is officially the largest with 11 present members, while Colomba is trailing at only 5

[dash=goldenrod]

NAME: Kauri Maori
GUILD: Colomba
TIER: Brown Tier (B)
BIRTHDAY: July 31st
GEMSTONE: Ruby
ZODIAC STONE: Leo
GUILD MARK LOCATION: Right Buttock (probably a bit messy and deformed)

PERSONAL/MENTAL

APPEARANCE: Kauri looks younger than his age if it wasn't for his clothing and beard which makes him look mature, kind of ish. He has amber colored eyes, like beer, and he has brown hair. He is very tanned for his pale butt, but that is mainly because he is often outside and loves nature. He is taller than the average guy but is rather slim. He is a decent looking guy with quite a few funny mannerism.

PERSONALITY: Kauri has a great love for alcoholic beverages and has a strong alcoholic resistance. Despite her drinking and somewhat laid back attitude, she remains a rather serious character when the moment calls for it. He enjoys fathering those in need and takes the lead if needed. He is a loyal member of Colomba and loves each member dearly.

In the past, Kauri was an ambitious young mage that dreamt of being a S class mage. He was tenacious and would run blindly into situations where all odds were against him. It quickly slapped him across the face which shattered his sensitive heart. Since then, he hasn't tried to take on any hard missions and he remained in the background, never seeking to grade up or anything even if he had the potential to do so.

STRENGTHS:
- Experience
- Knowledge
- Lightfooted
- Agility
- Expertise
- Focus

WEAKNESSES:
- Traumatized
- Seriously lacks ambition
- Physical strength is average

Talents:
- Knife techniques in the kitchen
- Singing
- Self-proclaimed strongest stomach in Fiore

Fears:
- Tight Spaces
- Sharks

Allies:
- Guild Members
- Friends

Enemies:
- Husbands of his conquests

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL
Nature Manipulation: User is connected directly and can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth.

He basically manipulates the forces of nature
Spells:
Plant Manipulation: the power to control plant life. He can create shape and manipulate plants including wood, vines, plants moss, and parts of the plants such as leaves, seeds, fruits, and flowers. He can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk".

--> Plant Shapeshifting: Kairo can shape plants at will in any form. Of course, laws of nature demand equality and therefore he cannot create a house out of a rose. The size of an object is limited to the quantity at hand.

--> Mutation: Kairo is able to control all forms of plant life which also allows him to mutate them into monsters that follow his orders. Unfortunately, he won't be able to use any spells simultaneously since for the plant life to keep the form of monsters, mana is constantly sucked from the user.

--> Healing: by transferring life force of one plant to a wound, there will be an accelerated regeneration of cells.

--> Toxins and Pheromones Release Spell: a subtle technique that affects a target whom must be treated quickly as ailments.

--> Camouflage: a spell in which the user covers himself or blends in with leaves or petals.

Communication with Nature: the power to speak with nature. The user is able to communicate with nature itself. This can manifest literally, allowing one with this ability to become instantly familiar with their surroundings, talk to plants, or discern events based on the movements of plants rocks, and trees.

--> Danger Intuition: despite most mage having in some way a sixth sense, Kauri's is much sharper and accurate due to his ability to communicate with nature and sense it. In some way, it is due to his sensitivity to nature.

--> Animal Telepathy: Kauri can interpret the state of emotion of an animal and also make his state known to an animal to seek its help. It is a form of mutual bond between Kauri and nature.

Environmental Adaptation: It is the power to survive and adapt to an environment. It is a form of reactive power where the user can tolerate wide ranges of temperatures, levels of moisture, any amount of sustenance, breathable medium, and discomfort.

--> Artic: allows Kauri to live in conditions where the climate usually consists of cold weather as they possess adjusted breathing capacity as well as high tolerance (even immunity) to the cold.

--> Aquatic: allows the user to breath water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.

--> Darkness: due to his already very accurate instinct, it is only nature that Kauri feels much more comfortable operating in dark environments. His senses are heightened and sometimes even better in darker colorations

--> Gravitation Adaptation/Pressure Adaptation: Kairo can adapt to the environmental conditions of gravitational pressures (and pressure in general) for a certain amount. This does not mean he cannot be squashed, it simply makes him not have the normal effects of no gravity such as weightlessness which affects move and reaction.

Naturakinetic Combat: this spell infuses the power of nature with one's physical combat.

--> Lava Punch/Kick: Kauri uses earth to augment strength, the electricity stimulate nerves and fire to make one's attacks create a lasting burn, lava to scorch enemies upon contact.

--> Tree Shield: Kauri hardens specific zones of his body similar to hardwood and has the texture of trees.

Medical Spells: with the possibility of using life forces to help wounded mages, Kauri found it more than appealing to create many different lotions and remedies. After all, having nature communicate with you made it more than interesting, but sometimes they like pulling pranks at you and it ended up with his tongue on fire.

HISTORY:
Kauri was raised by a loving (normal) parents. He never had many issues growing except for being different and thinking he was it. He was quite cocky and would run into dangerous situations without thinking it through but he usually came out victorious. He had ambitions young, he wanted to be the most powerful, the strongest and the coolest of all mages. He would train day and night (which he still does mind you) and at the age of thirteen, his father brought him to Colomba believing it was a good guild for him to join and explore the positive and beautiful aspect of magic. After all, his parents were very open to him learning about his specialness (compared to them). Well, Kauri was ecstatic considering they were a powerful guild and he didn't know better! Only, he was too ambitious as he grew up and became a young teenager. He wanted to separate himself from the usual image of Colomba where they are healers rather than offenders. Well, that turned out to be fatal. His best mate, during a very hard mission to prove themselves worthy, ended up killing his best friend in a horrifying way. The bloodiest and goriest way ever. He was killed by a member of a dark guild with a snake as their emblem. She was monstrous and merciless. Kauri ended up hiding the whole time as he witnessed his friend getting shredded and, to say the least, it was traumatizing to him.

Since that mission, Kauri never tried to rank up, never tried to prove himself stronger and lost all ambitions. During that time, he was very quiet and rarely spoke to anyone. With time, they say things heal but for him, it forever scared him. Though he did move on with life, made friends, found a stable job and he was living happily with memories of the past that he would probably never come to term with.

tumblr_inline_mzxsh1s6CG1rwjgux.gif

Faceclaim: Kotetsu T. Kaburagi Tiger & Bunny
[/dash]

tumblr_lnqxlkrtTs1qfoo7s.gif

And to emphasize how old he is compared to the average mage. If he was in our world, that would be his generation music, duuuuudes

Ah! Another cook/bartender-ish person! *whistles, and evil Hiraeth Seis member. Who was it!? C'mon, fess up! ;)

Reactions: B l u E s
Status
Not open for further replies.