• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a work in progress still. I've been chatting with the GM's about what they'll let his magic be. I'm gonna work on it tonight, so if I get enough done if it, I'll post what I've got and just add on the magic after I've got it worked out.
I'm looking forward to it.

anime-girl-tokyo-ghoul-anime-red-eye-anime-girl-black-hair-Favim.com-2475098.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Lillian Fiona Clementine (Call her Lilly and she'll shoot you)

Race
Human

Guild
Silver Crux

Occupation
Guild Mage/Guild's Bartender

Tier
C Class

(OP)Birthday
January 20

(OP)Gemstone
Garnet

(OP)Zodiac Sign
Capricorn

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics
One red eye and one milky white eye

Guild Mark/Location?
Red on Left Collar Bone

Appearance
Lillian stands at a height of 5' 6" and weighing 135 lbs. Her black hair falls to just under her chin, also covering her scared eye. One of her eye's is red while the other is a milky white. The milky white one is the one she's blind in. She likes keeping her hair in front of her left eye as to keep the milky white eye covered. Being blind in that eye leaves no difference in Lillian's sight. Lillian's sharp features give her an intimidating look. Her clothing style is mainly professional.

Personality

Lillian is a serious person who will not tolerate any goofing off when someone is supposed to be working. She has a very smart mouth so try not to be too stupid around her. At work she's strictly professional and won't allow people to goof of on her watch. Though she may act like she never has fun Lillian is actually a laid back person but only when she has finished everything she needed to get done. If Lillian see's an attractive person she will flirt with them though not all the time just every once in a while. Lillian hates being controlled, she see's herself as a bold, independent women who only takes commands from her guild master. Although she may seem like she has no emotion but, Lillian is actually very hot-headed. Say something she doesn't like and she will go off on you. Trust me though Lillian is as loyal as can be, she will never turn her back on her guild, friends, and loved ones. Lillian is sarcastic, she will use it when she see's fit so try not to talk back to her. Though she may seem kind of friendly she's actually a closed off person.

Strengths
Sharp Eye
- Having a sharp eye is one thing Lillian trained hard to get. Without a sharp eye Lillian would be a useless marksman
Fast - Lillian train herself to be able to not only move fast but to also requip fast
Intelligent - She may not seem it but she has a lot of smarts, both street smart and book smart. So try not to get in an intelligence contest with her
Loyal - Although she's a serious closed of person Lillian would never leave a teammate behind.

Weaknesses
Hot-Headed - You push the right buttons and Lillian will go into a fit of rage that's hard to get her out of.
Doesn't work well with others - Lillian has a very hard time working with others since she feels they will either get in the way or slack off.
Weak - Lillian doesn't have much upper body strength due to mostly fighting from a distance. Though she does have some hand-to-hand combat skill
Closed off - Lillian is very closed off she doesn't let man people into her life due to her past.

(OP)Talents
-

(OP)Fears
Losing someone close to her (again)

(OP)Inabilities
-

(OP)Allies
-

(OP)Enemies
-

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability
Gun's Magic and Requip

Spells

Spark Shot - The user shoots multiple electrifying bullets towards the enemies at once, making them collapse to the ground, numb, from being electrically shocked.
Sleep Bullet - The user shoots a magic bullet that causes the target to fall sleep.
Wide Shot - The user fires a single bullet from their shotgun that splits into several dozen Magical attacks in a wide area.
Homing Shot - After locking onto their target with their Magic Sniper Rifle, the user charges up a shot which homes in on the target(s) and explodes upon contact.
Stinger Shot - After locking onto a target with their Magic Sniper Rifle, the user shoots a bullet that surrounds the target and explodes.
Tornado Shot - The user uses two guns to shoot two wind bullets simultaneously, which merge together to form a tornado that attacks the target.
Bullet Storm - The user shoots at enemies in front of them with a barrage of Magic Bullets.​

(OP)Specialties
-

(OP)Weapons
Sniper Rifle
xG1kr5I.png
Shotgun
new_shotgun.jpg
Dual Pistol
gow_2_dual_pistols_by_tom55200-d3di3q0.jpg
Pistol
shadowrun_pistol_by_knightwatch.jpg
Machine Gun
anime-guns-machine-gun-minigun-hd.jpg

(OP)Charms
-

(OP)Armor
-

OTHER

(OP)History
Lillian grew up in a small house outside of Hargeon Port with her mother Jane, her father Luke, and her little sister. Jane, Lillian's mother, taught Lillian to use guns magic when she deemed her old enough. Lillian only every had a few friends, 2 or 3. They would always hang-out with each other. They were even there when Lillian lost her parents in a house fire when they saved her sister and her. Lillian took care of her little sister with the help of her friends until her sister too passed due to a lung condition. Lillian was devastated. Her friends were there for her until one day. Lillian was in the market getting food when her friends approached her. They called her a lot of things completely crushing her self esteem and making her have no friends. Lillian packed her things that night and left to join a guild. Lillian took many jobs on her way to Sliver Crux the guild she wanted to join. She was in a town not to far from the guild when she saw a job offer. Silver Crux was looking for a bartender. Having experience bartending Lillian rushed to Silver Crux and applied. She managed to get the job as well as being able to go on jobs. Lillian stayed away from people closing off her self as to not get hurt again. She's now been apart of the guild for 2 years.​

So Happy I finally finish her!

Welcome to Silver Crux, finally a woman apart from the guild master to join us :D
With so many anti-social types I can see the disfunction in this guild shaping already :D

Reactions: -QT-
Welcome to Silver Crux, finally a woman apart from the guild master to join us :D
With so many anti-social types I can see the disfunction in this guild shaping already :D
CANNOT AGREE MORE.

WELCOME TO SILVER CRUX MY DEAR! :D

Seeing as there is so much competition between the guilds already, I can't help but wish this RP would start of at the grand magic games. T.T

This guild loyalty is quite astonishing. XD *is probs not gwine be that loyal even when my character is posted.

Seeing as there is so much competition between the guilds already, I can't help but wish this RP would start of at the grand magic games. T.T
Wouldn`t be fair, seeing as some guilds have black tier mages and others are not even close. Besides, those GMG were so good, because we were already so involved with every character and we had seen them develop their abilities in time. That`s what`s gonna happen here too, I hope

Wouldn`t be fair, seeing as some guilds have black tier mages and others are not even close. Besides, those GMG were so good, because we were already so involved with every character and we had seen them develop their abilities in time. That`s what`s gonna happen here too, I hope
Yeah I feel the same, just had a moment of nostalgia.

Will we as roleplayers have the ability to control NPC mages in our guilds?

Because I'm sure each guild will have more than just 4-8 mages each.

Will we as roleplayers have the ability to control NPC mages in our guilds?

Because I'm sure each guild will have more than just 4-8 mages each.
Yes. I was also curious about this. Especially since I'm playing a guild master. :P

Pixiv.Fantasia%3A.Fallen.Kings.full.1698259.jpg

Nixie.png

Nixie1.png

Name: Nixie Akiyama
"Call me Nix, anything else is to be considered a death wish."
"Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"
"Obviously I'm a girl you dimwit."
Race: Earthlandian(human)
"Do I look like a demon to you?"
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
"They rised through the pillars quickly enough, if any guild is going to help my fan base it would be them."
"What kind of wizard would I be if I worked at a bakery?"
Tier: c-class
"I'll rise the ranks quick enough."
Birthday: April 15th
"Are you planning on getting me a gift or something?"
Gemstone: Diamond
"The best stone, obviously."
Zodiac Sign: Aries
"Honestly the only thing celestial wizards have that's better than us summoners is the cute little ram."

Nixie2.png

(optional)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right side of her neck, a light purple shade.
"Where else would it be?"
Appearance: Pale skin, around 4'9", purple eyes/hair, slim build.
Fashion: [spoili]Charactertest.png [/spoili]
Personality: +Loyal +Friendly -Vain -Impulsive
Nix lives for herself first, and would use anyone to get a step ahead. If you can get past that however, she is very friendly and most times wouldn't hesitate trying to make friends with anyone and everyone. If you manage to gain her trust, she is loyal to a point(unless it effects her in some way). Most of her decisions are made on an impulse and are rarely ever though out or planned.
Strengths:
Magic skill
"I am pretty amazing at what I do."
Weaknesses:
Magicless Combat
"HEY! Who said I can't fight without magic?! Just because I'm not that strong doesn't mean I can't hit people!"
Vain
"You're obviously just jealous."
Endurance/Stamina
"Stop judging me so unfairly, my magical skill makes up for everything else!"
(optional)Talents:
(optional)Fears:
(optional)Inabilities:
(optional)Allies:
(optional)Enemies:

Nixie3.png

Ability: Beast Summon
"If you call me a celestial mage I'll have you burned to a crisp."
A magic in many ways similar to celestial key magic, though the creatures summoned by these mages are nothing more than vessels for their mages magic, having no personality or will of their own. An experienced mage can summon their beasts using a simple spoken spell, though the beasts are far less effective this way. A beginner, however must also draw a magic circle.
Spells:
*current summons*
Fire fox ~ A creature with the appearance of a dark fox, it's fur burns like a raging wildfire, and as such coming into contact with it isn't recommended(neither is summoning it around grass, wood, or anything flammable).
"It's cute, its combat ready, and it does anything I tell it, what more could you ask for?"
Shadow hawk ~ A large bird as black as night, it can vanish into the shadows so long as there are shadows around, sunlight(or any light in general) is fatal to the beast.
"Not a beast you want to fight with, but it sure is fun to command."
Light cat ~ A small winged white cat, it can support Nix or her allies with restorative magic, though it isn't enough to turn the tide of a battle and is pretty much useless in actual combat.
"Not as great as the other two, but I suppose support magic has it's uses."
(optional)Specialties:
Weapons:
Nixie has a total of three staffs, for different occasions.
"Of course I do, I wouldn't want my adoring fans to think I carry around a plain staff."
One is shaped like a large key, and is used mostly for large events where she want's to look her best. [spoili]appearance in main image[/spoili]
"My best staff, both battle ready as well as being amazing enough for someone of my caliber."
Her second is ornamental in nature, and not meant for battle, though it's far from flashy. [spoili]Character.png [/spoili]
"Doesn't everybody have an ornamental weapon? No? Well, it seems I'm the only one with common sense then."
Her third is just a simple wooden staff, which is what she uses when on jobs where there aren't many eyes on her. [spoili]Character2.png [/spoili]
"What? Well I wouldn't want to bring my good staffs to fight a horrid monster, just Imagine how my fans would feel if one of my other staffs were to be broken."
(optional)Charms:
(optional)Armor:

Nixie4.png

(optional)History:​

Last edited:
Work in progress =^.^=

View attachment 112879

View attachment 112881

Guild: *debating*

View attachment 112882

Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Talents:
Fears:
Inabilities:
Allies:
Enemies:

View attachment 112883

A magic in many ways similar to celestial key magic, though the creatures summoned by these mages are nothing more than vessels for their mages magic, having no personality or will of their own. An experienced mage can summon their beasts using a simple spoken spell, though the beasts are far less effective this way. A beginner, however must also draw a magic circle.
Spells:
*current summons*
Fire cat
Shadow bird(thing)
Light cat(thing)
(OP)Specialties:
Weapons:
One is shaped like a large key, and is used mostly for large events where she want's to look her best. [spoili]appearance in main image[/spoili]
Her second is ornamental in nature, and not meant for battle, though it's far from flashy. [spoili]View attachment 112885 [/spoili]
Her third is just a simple wooden staff, which is what she uses when on jobs where there aren't many eyes on her. [spoili]View attachment 112886 [/spoili]
Charms:
Armor:

View attachment 112884

History:​
THIS GIRL SHOULD JOIN SILVER CRUX. ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE LITERALLY WIELDS A SILVER KEY. ;D

Work in progress =^.^=

View attachment 112879

View attachment 112881

Guild: *debating*

View attachment 112882

Guild Mark/Location?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Talents:
Fears:
Inabilities:
Allies:
Enemies:

View attachment 112883

Spells:
*current summons*
Fire cat
Shadow bird(thing)
Light cat(thing)
(OP)Specialties:
Weapons:
Her second is ornamental in nature, and not meant for battle, though it's far from flashy. [spoili]View attachment 112885 [/spoili]
Her third is just a simple wooden staff, which is what she uses when on jobs where there aren't many eyes on her. [spoili]View attachment 112886 [/spoili]
Charms:
Armor:

View attachment 112884

History:​
No need for debating, come join us in Silver Crux, I think you'd fit perfectly with our crew!
THIS GIRL SHOULD JOIN SILVER CRUX. ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE LITERALLY WIELDS A SILVER KEY. ;D
YES YES YES, DEFINITELY SHE SHOULD! LISTEN TO OUR MASTER, SHE IS USUALLY NEVER WRONG... OMG WHY AM I USING CAPS TOO NOW, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

SEND HELP PLEASE

No need for debating, come join us in Silver Crux, I think you'd fit perfectly with our crew!

YES YES YES, DEFINITELY SHE SHOULD! LISTEN TO OUR MASTER, SHE IS USUALLY NEVER WRONG... OMG WHY AM I USING CAPS TOO NOW, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

SEND HELP PLEASE
MWAHAHAHAHA THE CAPS REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!!! >;D

o1owsf-g2z.jpg

❧REINA YAKUMA❧

GENERAL

ღ 23 ღ
ღ Female ღ
ღ Straight ღ
ღ Human ღ

Guild:
Silver Crux

Guild mage and the secretary of Silver Crux

Tier:
C

Birthday:
May 2nd

Gemstone:
Emerald

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Her left ear has 8 piercings, and she has got a scar that reaches from her left knee all the way up to her hip. Her whole back is covered by a massive dragon tattoo.

Guild Mark/Location?:
Right shoulder.

Appearance:
Reina's dark brown hair is short, and it frames her pale face in a sublime manner. Her amber colored orbits are usually an eye-catcher as they have a shimmering appearance. Her build is very slender, almost on the edge of being bony. The only muscular parts in her body are her legs, even though they aren't too far away from thin either. She often tries to tie her hair up, but it's way too short for that so she has to settle for letting it roam free.

71159693d698a5f790f4b901fe0d2715.jpg

Height:
5.5''

Weight:
126 lbs

Motto:
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Personality:
Being an usually happy individual, she is often seen smiling or laughing when she chats with someone. Her loud voice and easygoing attitude might make her sometimes seem like she can't be serious, but she is actually very thoughtful and mature. She just thinks that life is too short to waste it by worrying about things that you can't do anything about, so she has decided to stay optimistic.
She's honest and loud with her opinions even when she shouldn't be. While this could be a positive aspect, some people might find her rude. That's not her intention obviously, but some people can be more sensitive than others.
Reina is open minded and mingles well with different kind of people, or at least she tells herself she does. Her bluntness might sometimes scare the heck out of potential friend candidates, but at least she puts in some effort. She enjoys making new acquaintances just as much as she enjoys spending time outside and sucking in the sunlight. And that means a Lot.
Reina observes people for a time before she puts her trust in someone. She also studies people for a while before coming into a conclusion of any kind about them, as she tries to avoid prejudices. If you get on her bad side, however, and manage to make her dislike you, she won't be showing you too many expressions of kindness. She's not one to pretend to like you, and she makes it clear.

Sun – Even though she doesn't get tanned, only burned.

Swimming – She is like a fish in the water.

Booze - "Great, now they think that I'm some drunkard. Thanks alot."

Exercising

Dislikes:
Ice and snow – Shortly, a hatred of cold. She is a summer being, so ice and snow... not her thing.

People who pretend to be something they aren't, or people who suck up.

Cats – Actually it's the other way around. Cats hate her. For some odd reason, whenever a cat sees her, it attacks her. That's probably the reason why the dislike has became mutual. Who in their sanity would like animals who attack them?

Strengths:
Determination - Once she decides something, her head can't be turned. That applies to many areas in her life.

High alcohol tolerance - Not like she drinks it all the time, but after a long mission, she needs a cold beer. As soon as possible.

Intelligence – Even though she might not always seem like it, she is actually very smart. Thinking about her cooking experiences and homing instinct, she might really not seem like it at all.

Speed and endurance – Explained better in her Specialties.

Sincerity – If she makes a promise to a friend, she will keep it no matter what it takes.

Weaknesses:
She has got z.e.r.o. homing instinct, meaning that she gets lost all the time. She can't even remember the path she took only a minute ago, so it might take her even days wandering in an unfamiliar city just to get to her destination."Heyheyhey, you're hamming it up."

Straightforwardness – Speaking first and thinking later might not always be a good thing.

Strenght – She has got weak arms, and that's why she is at a disadvantage when it comes to close combat and hand to hand combat. She probably has no chance of winning if she cannot use her magic.

Talents:
Lock picking
Flirting
Can hold her breath for 7 minutes

Fears:
Butterflies – Her greatest fear.
Performancing – Even though she is an honest and straightforward person, she hates being in the centre of attention.
Scary places.

Inabilities:
Cooking – The kitchen will explode if she goes there. Once she tried to cook some spaghetti, and she ended up torching them. "Hey! Nobody told me that I'm not supposed to use open fire."
Using formal speech.
Singing – When she sings, you'll want to plug your ears. Otherwise you'll probably end up deaf.

Allies:
All lovers of booze

Silver Crux mages.

Enemies:
None at the moment

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Substance Script
(Letter-/ Creation Magic)
- When Reina uses Substance Script, she writes words to air and the words become real substances. For example, if she writes the word "Hammer" in the air, the word transforms into a real hammer. She can also write words on people, animals, ground or pretty much anything, depending on the spell she uses.-

Blind:
She writes the words, and when she has finished, the words transform into a blinding light that will dazzle her opponent without a fail. The drawback of this spell is that if they don't close their eyes, it will affect her allies and herself too. She can also use this spell to bring light to dark places by casting a weaker version of it.

Shield:
After the word is written, it becomes an transparent, shield that glows in light blue color. The shield is about 3x3 meters in size and it can protect her from most incoming attacks, both physical and elemental. This of course depends on the strength of the incoming attack. She can also "throw" the shield to protect an ally if she herself isn't the one in need of a shield.
Wind:
The word transforms into a gust of wind, and she can change it's strength depending on the situation. It's a good spell for pushing opponents away from her when they start to get too close.

Fireball:
The word transforms into a big fireball that can be thrown at her opponent.

Fire shower:
A more advanced version of the fireball spell. She creates tens of very small fireballs that she then shoots towards her opponent.

Rain:
As said above, she transforms her word into a rain. It doesn't have harming abilities, but it's great for putting out fire, and put together with her fire shower, she can make a large cloud of steam to distract her opponents.

Bouncing bubble(s):
Her words transform into a large bubble or bubbles, that have an attribute of great bounciness. They can be used for ex. to jumping up to a high cliff that would otherwise be impossible to climb on.

Deathly vines:
Reina draws the words to the ground below with her pen, and they transform into long, thick vines that emerge from the ground to attack the opponent. They can be used for pushing the opponent away, to tie them down, or to make a barrier that will block an incoming attack. They can even be used as whips. She controls the vines with the movements of her fingers.

Ground split:
Another spell that needs to be written to the ground. When the words have been written, an erupting force makes the ground shake and splits it in half. It closely resembles an earthquake except that it doesn't affect such a massive area.

Strength:
This spell doesn't transform into a solid form because it must be written on a person's body. When it's written, the person who it's used on will get a massive boost in strength. It can also give power to someone who would otherwise be too injured to use their strength anymore.
If it's written too many times on the same person in a short time, it can bring great damage upon the body and even be life-threatening: It does not create strength out of nowhere, as it borrows the energy from the person's organism and converts it into brute strength or magical force. After the effect of the spell wears out, the person will be even more exhausted than before.

Specialties
Swift movement is her specialty, if it can be counted as one. Her inability to overpower her opponents in strenght can be easily compensated with her amazing speed and agility. She can jump long distances and run at a very high speed. There are few people who can win her in a running race.
This specialty of hers would probably be nothing, if it weren't for her heavy ankle weights that might appear light to normal eye. But that is not the case. She has added tens of pounds little by little to her weights, so she can't even remember how heavy they are anymore. Though, they are heavy enough for her to have difficulties with lifting them with her hands.
After over ten years of training and continuous usage of the weights on her ankles, she has achieved a level of speed that is inhuman. She wears the weights even when she sleeps.
Even with her ankle weights on, she can easily outrun most people in speed and agility, but upon removing them, her speed increases vastly. The ankle weights are so heavy that they make her many times slower, but when they are off, she can move so fast that she can't be seen. Some people call her speed demonic, and that it truly is.
The weakness of her ability is that when she removes her ankle weights, and uses her inhuman speed, it gets heavy on her body. Jumping and using her inhuman speed damages her legs greatly, and sometimes she might even get bone fractures. A slender built body such as hers wasn't designed to take in the impacts that are caused by her high speed and jumps. This is why she rarely takes off her weights: She doesn't want to damage her legs.

Weapons:
It isn't a real weapon, but it's the most important item to Reina in combat; A sharp, vine patterned pen that she keeps safe in her fanny bag. She uses it to write her Substance Script.

knife_09.jpg

Reina's only actual weapon is the knife shown in the picture above. She stole it when she was younger.

History
[spoili]

Reina was born to a well-known family of mages who relied on physical strength more than anything. Ever since her childhood, her father, who was a strict and harsh man, placed all his faith in growing her into a mighty warrior who would proudly stand on his side him in battles. Her mother having died at her act of giving birth, Reina wanted to do everything she could so that her only parent would be proud of her.

It all started when she turned 6. Her father made her ankle weights that weighted 15 pounds and trained her until she could move with them like normal. She went through heavy training every day, and little by little her legs grew stronger and her speed rose. When she could move with the weights so well that it didn't seem to be a bother, her father made heavier and heavier weights until one day her leg got fractured. She got a permission from her father to let her leg heal for three days before she had to start her training again.

Together with her weight-training, her father made her take on martial arts training, but even after years and years of learning, it was futile. As she grew up, she had to disappoint his father. Other than her legs, she didn't seem to improve in strength. Her body grew to be weak and slim, nothing warrior-like. She noticed that her father was very disappointed in her development, and she tried very hard to become stronger but it didn't help. Her lack of strength couldn't be fixed with any amount and kind of training.

Desiring to get in her father's favor, she trained hard to become a warrior, but with no results. Soon her father forgot all about her, and focused more on training boys who came from other families of his father's guild. Even so, she continued to wear her ankle weights and add more weight to them. She also tried to get stronger and learn hand to hand combat, but she never got better at it. Soon she realized that her father's disappointment and contempt couldn't be brushed away anymore. She was a worthless and weak child.

During her teens, when she was around 12 years old, Reina ran away from home and started to commit crimes such as burglary and stealing. She learned to be an expert lock picker and she stole valuable items from rich people's mansions for many years to earn her living. She didn't care about the laws nor did she care about other people. She thought that if she wasn't good enough for her father, it didn't matter what she did with her life.

For about three years she continued to live a reckless life and committed crimes after crimes. It all came to a halt only after she broke into a big mansion and got her hands on a beautiful knife. She should have left the mansion when she had stolen some food an money, but she saw that knife inside a showcase and couldn't resist the temptation. The possibility of an alarm and guards never even crossed her mind. This careless mistake of hers got her almost killed, and the big scar on her left thigh is always going to remind her of that incident.

A few weeks after the incident, her leg had almost completely healed, and she decided to drop the illegal acts at once. She got herself a low-wage job in a bar as a waitress and she slept in the bar during the days. This kept going on for about two years, until a certain mage came to the bar. It was around Reina's 17th birthday, and she had already forgotten about her past as a part of a mage family. She hadn't even thought about training to become a mage until one selected her to be his apprentice

Taka was a tall, bearded man with a carefree attitude and deep, loud voice. The whole bar was full during the few days he came in because the whole town was eager to listen to his stories about his adventures. A strong mage with many amazing stories to tell. So why did such man choose a young waitress to be his apprentice? The explanation can be hear from a quotation of his words: "I can see it in you. You have the potential to become a great mage, so how about coming with me to learn the way how?"

And so Reina followed the man to his hometown. She learned how to use magic that was suitable for her, the Script magic. She did not need strength to use it, and her speed filled the gaps that would have otherwise have been her weaknesses. But what was more important, she learned what it meant to have a family.

After spending just two years with Taka, his wife and their son, Reina felt that she had only now realized what it meant to love and care about other people. Her personality had quickly changed from cynical and resentful to optimistic and friendly. She had realized the importance of bonds and family and learned to treat other people equally. Her past as a burglar was now a taint that she regretted, but she managed to get over it by doing good for the sake others. It was like the past she had spent doing nothing useful was swiped away at once.

After her 19th birthday, Reina said her thanks and goodbye to Taka and his family and decided to explore the world by herself. It wasn't many weeks after that when she accidentally came to Silver Crux's guild hall, and as it is said about the gorgeous building, very little people walk past that piece of art. Reina's breath was taken away at once, and she made her way inside that guild half unconsciously. That's when her eventful guild life in Silver Crux begun.
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those times where one wishes that groups were still a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.