Tier: B-Class Normal|A-Class Titan State
(OP)Birthday: November 4th
(OP)Gemstone: Topaz
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
View attachment 111774
PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics:
Mismatched eyes, eyepatch, height.
Guild Mark/Location?: Neck below his ear, right side. The sun is gold while the dots inbetween are royal blue.
Appearance:
View attachment 111773
Personality: Confident, loyal, stubborn, gullible, charming, thoughtful, funny, calm.

Strengths:
Hand-To-Hand
Eyesight (you'll see)
Earth
Red Dawn
Staying calm
Reliable

Weaknesses:
Lightning
Extreme Heat
Puppy dog pouts
Being taken advantage of
Red Dawn
Animals/Children

Talents:
Gardening
Making people laugh
Sleeping through anything
Carving/Chiseling
Pickpocketting
Navigation

Fears:
Being alone
Darkness
Red Dawn Master - Alaska
His friends getting hurt

Inabilities:
To say no
To not fall on his face at least once a day
To hold his liquor
To leave anyone behind
To cook, its bad
To read/write well

Allies: Red Dawn, Sonny
Enemies: Hiraeth Seis

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

View attachment 111772
Ability: Earth Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Earth Shatter
Earth Pulse
Earth Dragon Roar
Earth Prison
Earth Armor
Stone Fist of the Earth Dragon

Titan State
Earthquake
Adamantite Armor
Meteor Barrage
Eternity Eye
Turtle Shell of the Earth Dragon

(OP)Specialties: His left eye (gold) was enchanted by his dragon father with the ability to store magic power as long as its under seal. Once removed the magic power flows into him boosting his overall power temporarily. Afterward Jer is often left exhausted and with physical damage depending how long he stayed in that what he calls "Titan" state. Once resealed (with eyepatch) magic will start to store in his eye once again but it takes time.

OTHER
View attachment 111778

History: Jericho doesn't remember his parents. They were killed by a group of bandits when he was just 3 years old. They managed to hide him in a hollow tree before the bandits caught up to them. They said they would return...They didn't. He was left in that tree for who knows how long before a dragon of all things found him. Drawn to the tree by his crying the ancient beast was surprised to discover a toddler all alone in the forest. Feeling for the boy the Earth Dragon, Ruckard, took him under his wing. From that day on Jericho was Ruckard's son and nobody was gonna tell him different.

Shortly after his "adoption" Ruckard decided to pass on his magic to the youngster. He taught Jericho the arts of Dragon Slaying, as well as bits of the human world. At least enough that he could read and write on a elementary level. To the old dragon's surprise Jericho had a real talent for magic, learning his teachings with great speed. The 2 stayed like this....Until 1 morning Jericho awoke to discover Ruckard gone. He stayed in hopes his father would return, he waited 2 weeks...Until it finally settled in, he was alone. Jer was only 7 at this time. A week later he left their home in determination to find Ruckard, no matter what it took.

He traveled from place to place, learning about human civilization as he did. He either did odd jobs for people or stole to buy necessities, becoming quite adept at pickpocketting. When he was 8 Jer had just arrived at a town the day before. Walking through a street of vendor's he waited until one of the merchant's was distracted with a customer then he snatched a couple of loaves of bread before slipping into an alley. But his little crime didn't go as well as he thought. Another kid around his age had seen him and confronted him in the alley. Jericho tried to give the boy the slip but he was surprisingly persistent. Finally he got rid of him.

Only to discover the same boy the next day waiting for him in the same area. Aggravated Jer tried to scare him off by showing him his strength by punching through a stone wall. Unfortunately this tactic didn't work....Instead the boy offered him a basket of fruits and bread with the offer of friendship. Now Jericho was very untrusting and brash at this age. So naturally he declined the offer and gave the boy the slip again, or so he thought. Turned out the persistent kid had decided to follow him to his hideout in the woods on the outskirts of town. Jer chose to just ignore him, they kept doing this for weeks.

Until finally one night Jericho threw a rock straight at where the kid was hiding in a bush by his camp site. The rock struck his shoulder which succeeded in a yowl of pain. "Hey kid i know your there! Why do you keep following me?" Jer called out. The boy walked out of the bushes sheepishly. But instead of getting mad or running away like the Dragon Slayer expected, he offered his hand with a smile. "I'm Sonny and i would like to be your friend." He said. Jer was tempted to knock the hand away and chase him off. But there was a part of him, deep down, that was truly lonely. His innocent words touched that part of him. So instead he scoffed and grumbled "Jericho....Want some?" He asked gesturing to the fish he had roasting over the fire. With a bright smile Sonny accepted. They've been friends ever since.

When Jericho turned 18 him and Sonny decided to set out to find his father. They had a lead, or rather a rumor of a dragon sighting in the mountains. But what they found there instead was just a giant Wyvern. By the time they escaped the harsh mountains they were out of supplies and broke. Thats when Sonny suggested they join a Wizard guild for information and money. So they joined a new and upcoming guild, Red Dawn.
All done with my Dragon Slayer~

Reactions: Warm Regret
Wow, you guys are quick with replies, while I've been busy. My brother recently graduated, i had been on vacation, and my work schedule has been increased, leaving less time to focus on Iwaku. I'll take that Fire Dragon Slayer spot, and if someone could tell me the goals or mottos or whatever of the Guilds, maybe it'll help be to decide where to go.

Wow, you guys are quick with replies, while I've been busy. My brother recently graduated, i had been on vacation, and my work schedule has been increased, leaving less time to focus on Iwaku. I'll take that Fire Dragon Slayer spot, and if someone could tell me the goals or mottos or whatever of the Guilds, maybe it'll help be to decide where to go.
RED DAWN, the protagonist guild, ranked fifth and least powerful on the five pillars.
TITANOS, the strong knight-esque' guild, ranked first and most powerful on the five pillars.
SILVER CRUX, the respectful, historical and to-the-book guild, ranked second on the five pillars.
COLOMBA, the helping hands of Fiore, healers and lovers, ranked fourth on the five pillars.
HIRAETH SEIS, the false good-guy guild with a massive secret, ranked third on the five pillars.
That's a general idea of each guilds "label" but for anymore you'll have to wait for @Ali to finish up the guild sheets i believe. Or ask one of the guild master's lol.

@Whispering~Melody, Thanks! I'll review it at start trying to make a CS tomorrow. Depends on my work schedule. I might get called in early.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
GENERAL

Name: Sorena Delia
Race: Human
Guild: Titanos
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: left collarbone; orange in color
Appearance:
13e3bce82ec641e9.jpg
Personality: Sorena is sometimes quiet and shy, but she really opens up to her friends. She is also loyal and protective. If a friend is hurt, she will top at nothing to make it right.
Strengths: Fire
Weaknesses: water, motion sickness
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Fire Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Fire Dragon's Roar
Fire Dragon's Claw
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist
Fire Dragon's Wings Attack
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

Name: Alura Courier
Race: Human
Guild: Colombo
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right hand
Appearance:
images (6).jpg
Personality: Alura loves to read and has always loved stargazing, which made her want to become a Celestial Wizard.
Strengths: Research
Weaknesses: Losing her Keys, can summon only one Celestial Spitit at a time.
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Celestial Wizard
Spells: Keys
Silver Keys:
The Dolphin, Delphinus
The Eagle, Aquila
The Dragon, Draco(will aquire later)
The Foal, Equuleus
The Wolf, Lupus(will acuire later)
The Dove, Columba

Golden Zodiac Keys:
(Will obtain later)
Cancer
Aquarius
Libra
Scorpio

(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

Last edited:
Ok I just tweaked my CS a bit to show some of the history with Jericho ^^

Working on two Bio's for this.

Woo! More people! Are you considering Titanos as your character's guild? We're a good guild, 10/10, I promise!
Do you have a dental plan?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: firejay1
Everyone, come now. Join Hiraeth Seis. You have no idea whats in store for them :33

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Red Dawn - 8. Hiraeth Seis - 3. We win =P

Reactions: Ali
if by dental plan you mean "get to kick bad guys' teeth in" then yes, definitely
Hmmm..Well I have one that may be going there, or both to the Ancient forces of Evil, do you have time to learn our cult history? I uh mean the new good guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zarrock
This is really tempting because Fairy Tail gives me nostalgia vibes, though I'm not sure how well I'd fare in such a large roleplay. I suppose if any of the guilds are in need of more members, let me know and I'll see what I can do?

I am continuosly editing my CS as i think of more to add. I have a name and image now...

• Love
Reactions: Ali
This is really tempting because Fairy Tail gives me nostalgia vibes, though I'm not sure how well I'd fare in such a large roleplay. I suppose if any of the guilds are in need of more members, let me know and I'll see what I can do?
Practically every guild could use more members (specifically - Titanos, Silver Crux, Hiraeth Seis, and Colomba), but the more the merrier :D!

Is that including my character in hire the sies' count?
If you've posted your bio, yes, it includes you.

I am continuosly editing my CS as i think of more to add. I have a name and image now...
I love detailed bios *_* ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.