• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I've made the necessary edits. But I'd like to agree with Lilly, I think It would be best for matters concerning errors in individual posts to be addressed in a private chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akashi

Your Clan Sheet is very detailed which is a plus, it covers the must know questions and it provides a lot of background. I can tell you put everything into the clan and thus the character it goes with. Good job ^_^

Of course this is purely my opinion.

I decided to create a clan sheet for Akihiko's clan since I listed it as privileged in his C.S, but it's still in the developmental stage. I'll try to get it finished by tomorrow

Name : The Ken Clan

Crest :
images

(Where is the clan/organization settled?) : Hidden Rain, Amegakure

Village
(Which Village does it serve?): The Ken clan is loyal to Amegakure, but despite this, they due not feel inclined to involve themselves in Amegakure's affairs unless absolutely necessary.

Traits
(Typical traits of the clan. Doesn't always have to be combat orientated!):
- Good swordsmen
- Very secretive
- Good at research and deduction
- Generally very passive
- Typically not very sociable

History
(The history of the clan or what is known about them): The Ken Clan has had a very long and secretive history, beginning with their settlement in Amegakure. They quickly rose to the rank of one of the more privileged clans in the village, but to the few other clans aware of them, they also had a reputation to be very secretive. This prompted constant attempts in neighbouring clans to infiltrate the Ken Clan, though most would fail. Eventually a young woman was able to get into the Ken Clan through marriage and gained knowledge of their kekkei genkai, which she leaked. This in turn caused a large attack on the Ken Clan out of fear and jealousy. More than half of the clan was wiped out before the enemy forces were repelled, which greatly crippled the strength of the Ken Clan. This caused the Ken Clan to recede further into secrecy. A few members ventured out into the world following this attack but most stayed at the Ken estate, severing all ties with the hidden rain and the whole of Amegakure in general.

Members
(A list of characters that are part of the clan):
- Akihiko Ken (genin)
- Akiama Ken (Head of Clan, N.P.C)
- Yuichiro Ken (Son of Cheif, N.P.C)
- Amari Ken (Ken Estate Caretaker, N.P.C)

Techniques
(Any kind of techniques they have developed or favorite etc ?): The Ken lan is accredited with the kekkei genkai Wāmurirīsu, otherwise known as the worm release. This technique has different developmental stages as it is advanced. In the first stage, the user will be able to alter his physical buildup on the cellular level, making their body more flexible and less susceptible to damage. In the second developmental stage, the user will be able to accelerate healing abilities. In the final stage of development, the user of the worm release technique can have a specific bodily alteration, unique to that clan member. These alterations range from the sprouting of worm like tails, to arm enlargements, to wing-like protrusions from the back. The clan does not often utilize this ability, due to their low combat history and so the full extent of it's capability is not truly known. But it is still a favorite technique for the Ken clan members when they are sparring or on the rare occasion that they head into combat.

Traditions
(Any kind of traditions that are being followed within the clan): The most dominant and well enforced tradition of the Ken Clan is that all it's members must be trained in swordsmanship from an early age. They also have a deep rooted tradition of secrecy, and so the younger members are all forbidden from leaving the Ken estate, while older members must not speak of the clan in any way to outsiders. As it pertains to marriage, persons who marry into the Ken class automatically agree to the terms of secrecy. The Ken clan has a yearly meeting at their estate in which clan members can socialize with each other, but this was discontinued following the murder of several clan members.

Relations with other clans/organizations
(Any relations with other existing clans and or organizations?): The Ken clan does not have strong relations with other clans due to it's secretive nature. They believe in keeping themselves secluded from the rest of society so as not to be caught up in any conflict between other clans. They are also reluctant to socialize with other clans because they wish to safeguard the knowledge of their kekkei genkai from others who would seek to use them for their own purposes. Despite all this, the Ken clan bears no ill will toward other clans, with the exception of those who attempted the genocide of the Ken clan

Hello there, hope you don't mind me stepping in here.

A friend showed me this and I can obviously see the detail and care that has been put into this growing RP.

Anyways, I figure I'll join this if I can, but thinking up a CS or two may take some time. There's so much detail I need to consider and I have a headache at the current time of this post xD

Either way, nice to meet you all and I hope I can take part in this and be a good influence to help.

Hello there, hope you don't mind me stepping in here.

A friend showed me this and I can obviously see the detail and care that has been put into this growing RP.

Anyways, I figure I'll join this if I can, but thinking up a CS or two may take some time. There's so much detail I need to consider and I have a headache at the current time of this post xD

Either way, nice to meet you all and I hope I can take part in this and be a good influence to help.
You.....!

Yes me, got a problem Xy, the Ever Name-Changing Maiden? >u>

Yes me, got a problem Xy, the Ever Name-Changing Maiden? >u>
I like how you always put "Maiden" at the end like I'm from the 1600's lol. Your the one that was making fun of me then you go and join...! *stares holes into Zero*

xclv9d.png

tumblr_n0qh0v6jgL1s5qnxxo1_500.gif

Name: Yuki Maigo (Lost or stray child)
Nickname/Alias: Frost,Yu
Age and date of birth: 13 02/16/463
Age Appearance: 14-15
Sexuality: Straight

Parents: Unknown
Length and build: 5'4, Athletic and muscular.
Weight: 126lbs
Favorite weather and season: Night rain, Spring

DN3p4.png

Village: Amegakure
Birthplace: Unknown
Organization: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Unknown

Chakra Nature: Wind/Water

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
492351_200x130.png

23msj6g.png

Personality: On the outside Yuki is quiet and calm, he hardly shows any emotions and when he does show one its very mild. Most think hes cold or indifferent because of this but its actually cuz he has a hard time expressing his emotions. It doesnt help that he fears trusting anyone in case he regains his memory to find out he hates them or something. He does have feelings, though they might not be as strong as others, he feels compassion, guilt, and even rarely joy.

DN3p4.png

History:
Yuki was found a little over a year ago about 2 kilometers from the Hidden Rain Border. He was underneath a fallen tree, unconscious and injured. He held no identification on him, nor did he have any headband or village insignia on his person except for a red tattoo on his collar bone that read "Yuki". The boy was a complete mystery. The one that found him was a high ranking ANBU member that was returning from a mission. At first the ANBU member thought he should just dispatch the boy, thinking he might be a spy of the enemy or something. But he saw that Yuki had Shinobi gear with him, a Wakizashi and a Ninja Tool kit. Deciding it was best if he took him back to the village, if anything just to interrogate him, maybe get some useful information.

After that Yuki was treated for his wounds and imprisoned at the Investigation Division headquarters until he awakened. Once awake 2 members dragged him out of his cell and into a near pitch black room with only 1 candle glowing in front of him. Sitting him down in a chair Yuki was completely confused on where he was and how he got there. One of the Investigation Shinboi proceeded to ask Yuki questions, when all he answered with was "I dont know" the Ame Shinobi thought he was just lying to save his skin. The problem was, Yuki really didnt know, he had no memory of who he was, where he was from, or how he even got here.

So the Interrogation Shinobi used their specialty, Extraction, to get the truth. Using a method of Genjutsu, they put Yuki in a trance where he had no willpower or control over his mind or body. It was basically like a truth serum in Genjutsu form. But the answers remained the same, I dont know. This baffled the Rain but succeeded in convincing them that Yuki really didnt know anything. Though still unwilling to let the boy run free in case he regained his memory and decided to betray them, they decided to enroll him in the academy after giving him the surname name Maigo meaning "lost child" . To their surprise Yuki had a natural talent for quick and stealthy abilities. For some reason Yuki could remember Jutsu's hes learned in the past, though he cant remember where from or how. Discovering his Kekkei Genkai: Ice Release, the village suspected he was from the Mist, but had no real proof.

Throughout the rest of the year Yuki excelled in his studies at the academy. Yuki was under 24hr ANBU surveillance ordered by the Amekage due to him being an unknown, it was more of a precaution though since Yuki showed no signs of hostility. After a year Yuki graduated from the academy at the top of his class. Its been about a month since he was promoted to Genin, hes been waiting to be accepted into a squad.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item: Wakizashi - Sin

Description: A 2 1/2ft long katana with a black steel blade.

Appearance:
Shop-Dragon-Brand-Japanese-Ninja-Wakizashi-Sword-Black-Blade-Full-Tang-Hcs1060-Blade-b11.jpg

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: Ninja Tool Kit

Description: Large pouch of Shuriken, Kunai, Paper bombs, Flash paper, Wire, Food Pills, and a few scrolls.

Appearance:
bscap000.jpg

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Average Taijutsu
Average Genjutsu
Average Ninjutsu
Good Kenjutsu
Bad Chakra Pool
Average Chakra Control
Bad Strength

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Adept in Silent Killing
Good Stealth
Average Speed
Good Senses
Bad Teamplayer

tumblr_nbisq9lR601tys526o9_500.gif

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Ice Release
Clan: Unknown
Description: Ice Release (氷遁, Hyōton; Viz "Ice Style") is the combined nature transformation kekkei genkai of theYuki clan made up techniques that combines wind andwater-based chakra to create and manipulate ice, forming it into various structures. When the user releases their chakra, the surrounding vicinity becomes cold enough to cause snow to fall.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Ice Release: Ice Rock Dome (Genin Level)
Hiding in Mist jutsu
Mastered All Academy Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Ice Release: Infinite Abyss
Type of Jutsu: Genjutsu
Range: Mid-Long
Nature Type: Water/Wind
Handseals: Rat, Dragon, Boar, Monkey.
Description: The user creates a light snowfall with their Ice Release in a 20ft radius. Once the snow starts the target is already under the Genjutsu. Once inside the victim will see nothing but darkness before having the sense of endlessly falling through the air with nothing to grab hold of and no way to stop their fall. They will find their voice has been taken, leaving them unable to speak or scream.
Weakness: Release, Pushing Chakra into the victims body, Fire, Distraction.

====================

Name of Technique: Ice Release: Glacier
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Range: Short-Mid
Nature Type: Water/Wind
Handseals: Tiger, monkey, ram.
Description: Using his KG Yuki freezes a large body of water turning it to ice as well as encasing anybody in it in ice. Yuki isnt very expierenced with this Jutsu so it takes a minimum of 10 seconds for him to freeze a 6x6 body of water. It also takes a lot of his concentration making him susceptible to sneak attacks.
Weakness: Needs water, Fire, Earth, Scorch Release, Large amount of concentration.

DN3p4.png

Summons
female_lynx_cub_by_bellawolf4-d4mcaa0.jpg

Name: Erza
Species: Lynx - Feline
Size: Small
Unique Traits: Claws, Fangs, Tracking
Jutsu: N/A
History: Yuki summoned Erza a few months before graduating the academy, shes his best friend and about the only person that trusts him. Erza has a good nose and is an excellent tracker though shes still a cub.

Last edited:
Alright. I am done re-working on my last custom jutsu for my second character. GMs, please take a look and review it.
xclv9d.png

Name: Shinra Azuha
Nickname/Alias: Shin/Azu-chi
Age and date of birth: (14) 15 - 01 - 462
Age Appearance: 12-15 (Young - Teen Appearance)
16-17+ (Late Teen/Older Appearance)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Parents:

Samaro Azuha - Father (Deceased)
Shina Azuha - Mother (Alive)
Akira Azuha - Older Brother (Alive)

Length and build
5''5 - Slim Build (Genin Appearance) 5''8 - Slim Build (Chūnin/Jounin Appearance)

Weight
115 LBS (Genin Appearance) 154 LBS (Chūnin/Jounin Appearance)

Favorite weather and season
Sunny - Spring
DN3p4.png

Birthplace: Amegakure

Organization:
The Head Branch

Clan/Bloodline: Azuha​

Chakra Nature: Wind

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
ZHgTbwg.jpg
mAh6rsf.jpg
aVWt3Rh.png
Cgwva6d.jpg
ePdiwsv.jpg

XDdWgsp.jpg
7vEcCbp.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:

Shinra is definetely not a calm person. She is always on the move, and can be quite hyper. She is very cheerful and has a lightened attitude. She can also be a big talker, and sometime she never stops until she realizes that no one is actually paying attention. She is a confident person, and can from time to time, show it to people. She is not afraid from taking any risks. She is quite protective over her friends and those that are close to her. She is a sophisticated person.
DN3p4.png

History:

Shinra Azuha, born into the Head Branch, as the second child of Shina and Samaro Azuha. She was born into a very unique and prosperous clan in Amegakure, the Azuha's. Once the successor to the clan was born, a great festival was held in her name, especially in the Head Branch. Her older brother, Akira Azuha spoiled her as she grew up. Even with the expectations the clan members had from her, she utterly disappointed them as she grew up. Both Shina and her brother, Akira had an affinity for Wind as their first element. As she grew up, she was quite hyper, and somewhat tomboy-ish in the way she acted. She pulled pranks on her parents, and was overly protected by Akira.

Her mother, Shina, was never angry at her children, nor did Shinra know what was in store for her, or what she had to become once she was older. She adored her father, who always made her sleep with a song, or even if he hummed. Akira was, however more into training and becoming the better man suited for the Azuha Clan. A few years later, once she was at the age of six, her father had died. According to the information, it was poison that had killed her father.

The full extent of the information behind the death was never actually discovered, but her mother, Shina was quite suspicious. However, since Shinra was just a child, she eventually got used to living without a father, as her brother took his place instead. The toll of her fathers absence was hard on Shinra, but when years passed by, she got used to it. A few years before she joined the Academy, she became her usual self. The cheerful, but feisty Shinra. It was a good sign for her mother and her older brother.

However, her tomboy-ish side had disappeared, and she had grown into quite the teen throughout her Academy years. She resembled her mother more and more. She never really cared for the internal tension between the three branches within the Azuha clan, nor did she feel like she wanted to become the next clan leader. She wanted to carve her own path. After she passed the Academy with normal grades, she was finally assigned into a team. She wanted to explore, utilize her own skills, develop new techniques and become a strong Kunoichi through her own way.

Theme Song:
(Either a link or a video, optional though)

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Kunai - Shuriken - Wires - Flash, Tag, Smoke Bombs.

Description:
Basic Shinobi equipment/tools.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities

Weak Kenjutsu
Weak Sensory
Normal Ninjutsu
Average Taijutsu
Average Genjutsu
Weak Medical Ninjutsu
Good Agility/Speed
Average Strength
Normal Chakra Pool

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

High Chakra Control/Concentration
Hidden Chakra Techniques
High Focus/Perception
Has Skyblue Eyes (Iris' is almost in the shape of a Snakes/Fox')

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai:

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Tendōgan (Heavens Eye)
Clan: Azuha

Description:

In some point of views, the ability to perceive your surroundings, to even the smallest detail, could be seen as an eye technique. Since only the Azuha Clan possesses such eyes, it has been branded as a Kekkei Genkai. The color of the eyes also significantly impacts the body of a Shinobi within the clan and their position. The strongest are the ones with skyblue eyes, since in general, the body of an Azuha Clan member is mostly compatible with it, which also represents the element, Wind. Despite that, the color of the eyes can vary from Blue to even Red.

This technique allows the user to have an overview of their surroundings, and able to catch even the smallest detail. As an Azuha member grows, so does the eyes. They become stronger by the years, and are at its peak when you reach a certain age. Mostly in your mid-twenties. Sheer training is also a plus in bettering the eyes. The eyes are heavily connected to the chakra system and your mind. If a member of the Azuha clan has green eyes, then their chakra system is weaker than to that of one possessing the skyblue eyes.

Only the members who possesses the skyblue version of the Tendōgan can reach its true potential. If a member who doesn't possess the skyblue eyes, but green, or even red instead, and the member tries to reach the true potential of the Tendōgan, their body will take a toll. They will easily be fatigued. Their endurance will drop. Their chakra points will be weakened. However the member will be able to possess the true potential of the eyes for a very small but limited time. Resting your body and your eyes will be the priority to reach your regular strength. The more you use this, the damage to the body will be permanent, and the eyes cant be used as they normally could.
DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Wind Release: Great Windball
Type of Jutsu: Offensive - Hidden
Range: Ranged
Nature Type: Wind - Chakra Energy
Handseals: Tiger → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Snake → Bird

Description:

It is a technique developed within the Azuha clan and can almost date back to the founding of Amegakure. Since the Azuha excel in chakra control, they are able to utilize their wind element by combining it with their chakra in order to create a Windball. Just like the Uchiha, this is a technique that every member of the Head Branch must know, and is basically like a signature move. It is, however not hard to learn, and is basically the first hidden technique you must master. Though this refers to members that are born with the element, Wind.

Weakness:
Fire - Earth - Water - Long Range Techniques.

====================

Name of Technique: Chakra Shield
Type of Jutsu: Supportive - Defensive - Hidden
Range: Self - Others
Nature Type: Chakra Energy
Handseals: Clap → Release

Description:

A simple but hidden technique that allows one member to control and focus their chakra into their hands. Though one has to keep their hands clasped to collect enough energy before release. Once its done, a shield made out of chakra will manifest, but only for a brief moment. It stays for a few seconds before dispersing. It can, however, deflect, block or repel anything thats physical. May it be ranged or not. You can, however, not move with the shield around. It is suggested in the Azuha clan that one has to use it when the moment is right. The less energy you collect, the faster it manifests, but the weaker it is.

Weakness:
Genjutsu - Techniques From Multiple Directions.

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name: Tompa
Species: Birds - Canary
Unique Traits: Flight - Speed - Birds Overview.
Jutsu: Summoning Jutsu

History:

Like most of the members in the Azuha Clan, Shinra also took a liking to birds in general. She has had birds, especially a dark blue/blue canary as its companion. It is basically an important friend to her. But since she grew up with almost no friends of the same age, in the Azuha residence, she spent most of her younger years as a child with the birds. Creating a bond with them, especially the canary.
Here it is guys.

xclv9d.png

Parents:

Length and build
5''5 - Slim Build (Genin Appearance) 5''8 - Slim Build (Chūnin/Jounin Appearance)

Weight

Sunny - Spring
DN3p4.png

Organization:
The Head Branch

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
ZHgTbwg.jpg
mAh6rsf.jpg
aVWt3Rh.png
Cgwva6d.jpg
ePdiwsv.jpg

XDdWgsp.jpg
7vEcCbp.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:

Shinra is definetely not a calm person. She is always on the move, and can be quite hyper. She is very cheerful and has a lightened attitude. She can also be a big talker, and sometime she never stops until she realizes that no one is actually paying attention. She is a confident person, and can from time to time, show it to people. She is not afraid from taking any risks. She is quite protective over her friends and those that are close to her. She is a sophisticated person.
DN3p4.png

History:

Shinra Azuha, born into the Head Branch, as the second child of Shina and Samaro Azuha. She was born into a very unique and prosperous clan in Amegakure, the Azuha's. Once the successor to the clan was born, a great festival was held in her name, especially in the Head Branch. Her older brother, Akira Azuha spoiled her as she grew up. Even with the expectations the clan members had from her, she utterly disappointed them as she grew up. Both Shina and her brother, Akira had an affinity for Wind as their first element. As she grew up, she was quite hyper, and somewhat tomboy-ish in the way she acted. She pulled pranks on her parents, and was overly protected by Akira.

Her mother, Shina, was never angry at her children, nor did Shinra know what was in store for her, or what she had to become once she was older. She adored her father, who always made her sleep with a song, or even if he hummed. Akira was, however more into training and becoming the better man suited for the Azuha Clan. A few years later, once she was at the age of six, her father had died. According to the information, it was poison that had killed her father.

The full extent of the information behind the death was never actually discovered, but her mother, Shina was quite suspicious. However, since Shinra was just a child, she eventually got used to living without a father, as her brother took his place instead. The toll of her fathers absence was hard on Shinra, but when years passed by, she got used to it. A few years before she joined the Academy, she became her usual self. The cheerful, but feisty Shinra. It was a good sign for her mother and her older brother.

However, her tomboy-ish side had disappeared, and she had grown into quite the teen throughout her Academy years. She resembled her mother more and more. She never really cared for the internal tension between the three branches within the Azuha clan, nor did she feel like she wanted to become the next clan leader. She wanted to carve her own path. After she passed the Academy with normal grades, she was finally assigned into a team. She wanted to explore, utilize her own skills, develop new techniques and become a strong Kunoichi through her own way.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities

Weak Kenjutsu
Weak Sensory
Normal Ninjutsu
Average Taijutsu
Average Genjutsu
Weak Medical Ninjutsu
Good Agility/Speed
Average Strength
Normal Chakra Pool

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

High Chakra Control/Concentration
Hidden Chakra Techniques
High Focus/Perception
Has Skyblue Eyes (Iris' is almost in the shape of a Snakes/Fox')

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai:

Description:

In some point of views, the ability to perceive your surroundings, to even the smallest detail, could be seen as an eye technique. Since only the Azuha Clan possesses such eyes, it has been branded as a Kekkei Genkai. The color of the eyes also significantly impacts the body of a Shinobi within the clan and their position. The strongest are the ones with skyblue eyes, since in general, the body of an Azuha Clan member is mostly compatible with it, which also represents the element, Wind. Despite that, the color of the eyes can vary from Blue to even Red.

This technique allows the user to have an overview of their surroundings, and able to catch even the smallest detail. As an Azuha member grows, so does the eyes. They become stronger by the years, and are at its peak when you reach a certain age. Mostly in your mid-twenties. Sheer training is also a plus in bettering the eyes. The eyes are heavily connected to the chakra system and your mind. If a member of the Azuha clan has green eyes, then their chakra system is weaker than to that of one possessing the skyblue eyes.

Only the members who possesses the skyblue version of the Tendōgan can reach its true potential. If a member who doesn't possess the skyblue eyes, but green, or even red instead, and the member tries to reach the true potential of the Tendōgan, their body will take a toll. They will easily be fatigued. Their endurance will drop. Their chakra points will be weakened. However the member will be able to possess the true potential of the eyes for a very small but limited time. Resting your body and your eyes will be the priority to reach your regular strength. The more you use this, the damage to the body will be permanent, and the eyes cant be used as they normally could.
DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Description:

It is a technique developed within the Azuha clan and can almost date back to the founding of Amegakure. Since the Azuha excel in chakra control, they are able to utilize their wind element by combining it with their chakra in order to create a Windball. Just like the Uchiha, this is a technique that every member of the Head Branch must know, and is basically like a signature move. It is, however not hard to learn, and is basically the first hidden technique you must master. Though this refers to members that are born with the element, Wind.

Weakness:

====================

Description:

A simple but hidden technique that allows one member to control and focus their chakra into their hands. Though one has to keep their hands clasped to collect enough energy before release. Once its done, a shield made out of chakra will manifest, but only for a brief moment. It stays for a few seconds before dispersing. It can, however, deflect, block or repel anything thats physical. May it be ranged or not. You can, however, not move with the shield around. It is suggested in the Azuha clan that one has to use it when the moment is right. The less energy you collect, the faster it manifests, but the weaker it is.

Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons

History:

Like most of the members in the Azuha Clan, Shinra also took a liking to birds in general. She has had birds, especially a dark blue/blue canary as its companion. It is basically an important friend to her. But since she grew up with almost no friends of the same age, in the Azuha residence, she spent most of her younger years as a child with the birds. Creating a bond with them, especially the canary.

@Akashi
Well, seeing I became a GM a few days ago and Gero forgot to update the main page (@Gerontis AHEM), I reviewed your CS and I hereby give it the stamp of Nimproval. That my stamp of approving stuff. So if you have another acceptance, you can go toss the CS in the bin. As for the clan sheet, wait for Fox to make a decision, seeing he is the Head of Amegakure.

@Akashi
I became a GM a few days ago and Gero forgot to update the main page (@Gerontis AHEM),
Correct term is : I got thrown back into the bear/snake pit.
And already had it updated, but had forgotten to hit the save button. (A)

Reactions: Detective Zero
After some more rework on a few things for my character with Fox, we've reached a consensus. Here is the updated version of the CS.

xclv9d.png

Parents:

Length and build

Weight

Sunny - Spring
DN3p4.png

Organization:
The Head Branch

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
ZHgTbwg.jpg
mAh6rsf.jpg
aVWt3Rh.png
Cgwva6d.jpg
ePdiwsv.jpg

XDdWgsp.jpg
7vEcCbp.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:

DN3p4.png

History:

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities

Weak Kenjutsu
Weak Sensory
Normal Ninjutsu
Average Taijutsu
Average Genjutsu
Weak Medical Ninjutsu
Good Agility/Speed
Average Strength
Normal Chakra Pool

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

Good Chakra Control/Concentration
Hidden Chakra Techniques
Good Focus/Perception
Has Skyblue Eyes (While focusing, the iris changes to the shape of a Snakes/Fox)

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai:

Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Description:

It is a technique developed within the Azuha clan and can almost date back to the founding of Amegakure. Since the Azuha excel in chakra control, they are able to utilize their wind element by combining it with their chakra in order to create a Windball. Just like the Uchiha, this is a technique that every member of the Head Branch must know, and is basically like a signature move. It is, however not hard to learn, and is basically the first hidden technique you must master. Though this refers to members that are born with the element, Wind. If the technique makes contact with anything solid, like a wall, or an enemy, it will explode on impact, or more like a blast. The enemy will sustain minor injuries unless its blocked, somehow. However, the shock and the explosion will push the enemy away, like how an explosion does if you're close to it. It is basically like the Great Fireball technique which is utilized by the Uchiha's.

Weakness:

====================

Description:

Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons

History:

There ya go.

After some more rework on a few things for my character with Fox, we've reached a consensus. Here is the updated version of the CS.

There ya go.

Once more, accepted by me. Another acceptance and you're good to go.

@Nim
I already accepted the Azuha Clan ;)

@Akashi
You have my stamp of approval as well! To the bin with it and good luck for the team sorting part ;)

I felt like writing this up. So I did x3
I hope you like it Alice.

Name:
Sato Clan

Crest :
None

Village
No village, the Sato are nomads.

Traits

- Tanned:
Because of their life outside.
- Good horse-riders:
It is said they practice before they can properly walk.
- Resilient:
They don't get sick often and can withstand harsh weather pretty well.

History

Since the beginning were there clans that roamed through the Land of Lightning, but where as most of them settled down in villages when they spawned there were several that kept the practice of traveling and living off their trade going. Two of these were the Sato and the Ariyama clan. Both clans were small with a limited amount of member. Both were herding sheep and shipped the wool, milk, cheese and meat to make a living. During that time the land was rather peaceful and the clans trived. The two clans didn't have much contact with each other except during the clanmeetings that were held every couple year. The Sato clan travelled every two weeks in search of grass for their sheep.

Nothing of extreme note happened in that time. The Sato travelled, the sheep ate. There was hardly any dispute in the clan and no real problems that couldn't be mended. Yet they were small and soon the realisation came that if they stayed as small as they were they would die out.

458 was the year that the Ariyama clan, a clan that had mostly been traversing the southern part of the Land of Lightning whereas the Sato spend their time in the north, approached the Sato with a cry of need. Due to a skrimish at the border with the Land of Fire the Ariyama had suffered great losses in cattle. Because the two clans were on good terms and had met several times before an agreement was made. Shunso Sato, the youngest son of the, at that time, current chief Takayuki Sato, was to marry Chie Ariyama, the daughter of one of higher ranked members of the Ariyama clan. Their marriage would seal the intergration of the Ariyama clan into the Sato clan, bringing profit for both and making the clan trive.

By the time that their first daughter was happily placing its first steps the peaceful nomad life was disrupted by the First Shinobi War. Even though the nomads were not shinobi and didn't partake in the fights they were, of course, affected by this full scale world war. The avoid the conflict the, now larger, Sato clan travelled north to avoid the coming storm. The pressure of war brought the need for self-defense and children and adults were thought basic taijutsu in case of emergencies. The Sato hid in the mountains only occasionally sending out people down south to gather news and resources they couldn't get themselves. And so they passed the war rather well.

Takayuki Sato passed away in 463, giving the leadership to his eldest son Masanori Sato. During his reign the war ended and the Sato could return to their normal travelling patern that now included spending more time in the south of the country.

A severe illness caught Chie Ariyama at the end of 471 and she and Shunso left the clan with their daughter to live in Kumogakure so that they could find a cure for her. In 472 Shunso returns to his clan without Chie and his daughter, whom he left behind in the city unable to sustain the closed space.

The Sato clan had a time of prosperity and relative normality. The Shojo oppression didn't affect them much since they weren't a shinobi clan and weren't involved in fighting with them. They politely retreated from the conflict not picking a side.

475 was the year that Shunso's daughter returned temporarily to the clan along with Shunso's illegitimate daughter Kiyomi Hon, who would start calling herself Kiyomi Sato-Hon after their encounter. Due to the fact that, unbeknowst by Shunso himself, the Sato clan now was the source for two Jinchuuriki the Fifth Raikage has taken a great interest in the clan's comings and goings.

Members

Masanori Sato (Chief NPC)

Shunso Sato (Chief's brother NPC)
Chie Sato-Ariyama (NPC)
Midori Sato (Fieryfly)
Kiyomi Sato-Hon (Alice)

Techniques
None. The Sato are not shinobi.

Traditions

- Remembrance Day (12 March):
On the 16th of March the Sato pay respect to their ancestors and recently departed. Because they are a nomad clan they don't have proper burial grounds to bury their dead. To keep them in their memory and to keep paying respect to them they have one day a year on which they send their blessings to the world of the dead. One spends this day with the family and send little strips of paper up into the air so that the words might reach the departed wherever they are.

- Summer solstice (July):
The Summer solstice marks the day that the sun lights the world the longest. This day is customary celebrated with large bonfires, good food and drinks. The kids like it because they are allowed to stay up until the sun completely sets which is far into the late hours. If they are up north during that time it might happen that they only have a couple of dark hours.

- Nomad Clan Meeting (Every 2 years - Third Week of August):
Every two years the nomad clans meet on the fields in the south where there is a bit more space then in the mountainous area. This is a meeting to exchange goods, to meet people, gossip and mix cattle. It is also a time where the leaders talk about new happenings in the past years. The event takes about a week because the clans never arrive at the same time.

- Winter solstice (December):
The Winter solstice marks the day that the world is the darkest. The Sato huddle around the fire and eat the traditional lamb stew made by their best cooks. During this day the tales and legends that surround the Sato clan and the Land of Lightning are told.

Relations with other clans/organizations

Other nomad clans in the Land of Lightning:
Good relations.

Am I seeing a 13 year old ANBU up there? o.O

Also, Ice release, makes me want to try making Hime a thing in this RP again :D

Am I seeing a 13 year old ANBU up there? o.O

Also, Ice release, makes me want to try making Hime a thing in this RP again :D
Yes but I'll explain in his history how hes in the ANBU so young lol