@Lilly
Alright, after reading this and some chatter back on Skype, I decided to give my stamp of approval. One more to go :)

@Gerontis: Should I make Clan sheet for the Sashuro clan?

@Gerontis - Only the wind element users have the high chakra pool, but I can remove it. If you want. I'd rather keep the chakra control/concentration intact, if possible.

Well, I've changed a few tidbits in the clans history and made it so the clan does not have much influence, except the fact that they\ve grown in power and has enough influence so that the people respect them in the village. Ofc, not all of them, but most.. I've also added a paragraph with the mention of the Sūta Clan, Mesuke Invasion and the return of Ryoku Samidare. And how they've been supportive of the decisions made by the current Amekage.

As for the stronger chakra points. What I mean by that is the amount they can tolerate and or the amount of attacks they can withstand if someone targets the chakra points specifically. The only other thing that differentiate their bodies is that they are internally stronger but only around the chakra points. The chakra flows faster through the chakra points, but thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. So they are able to use their own hidden chakra techniques faster, but thats pretty much it.

Also, I've only added two hidden techniques to my Ame-nin, I will add more to the clan sheet, because those are just starter hidden techniques. But thats for the future, so we can talk about that then.

Would you also look over my Ame-nin. I've fixed a few things and I hope its acceptable. You or anyone of the other GMs.

Edit: I've removed "High Chakra Pool" from the traits for the Azuha clan. I hope thats more acceptable now.

Last edited:
Dibs on Akashi's character, Shinra Ahazu, being in Team 15.

Yeees.. I would like to be a part of Team 15 too. xD

But that's just me.

@Gerontis - Only the wind element users have the high chakra pool, but I can remove it. If you want. I'd rather keep the chakra control/concentration intact, if possible.

What important place are you referring to? The location I chose? Northeast? I can easily change that to another location if you guys so wish me to do so.

As for the stronger chakra points. What I mean by that is the amount they can tolerate and or the amount of attacks they can withstand if someone targets the chakra points specifically. The only other thing that differentiate their bodies is that they are internally stronger but only around the chakra points. The chakra flows faster through the chakra points, but thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. So they are able to use their own hidden chakra techniques faster, but thats pretty much it.

Also, I've only added two hidden techniques to my Ame-nin, I will add more to the clan sheet, because those are just starter hidden techniques. But thats for the future, so we can talk about that then.

Would you also look over my Ame-nin. I've fixed a few things and I hope its acceptable. You or anyone of the other GMs.

Edit: I've removed "High Chakra Pool" from the traits for the Azuha clan. I hope thats more acceptable now.
Yes, nature doesn't make a difference. There should always be a balance between chakra reserve and control. I also don't really think I can acccept them to have more resilient chakra points. Having a better control allows one to not always need to make all the required handsignals for a technique, so if they have a natural affinity for a better control, such as what you explained with the chakra points isn't required.

@Gerontis: Should I make Clan sheet for the Sashuro clan?
Only if you want it. It is often handy if you would like to open the clan in case somebody would be interested of making a character out from it. Otherwise, it isn't really needed.

Is This still up? Or Active?
It is indeed up and I believe it is very active, my good man. You can take a look at the IC and judge for yourself though, if you want. :)

Dibs on Akashi's character, Shinra Ahazu, being in Team 15.
We don't do dibs on characters anymore or 'claiming'. I simply give the team that needs a character the most the next possible genin. So everybody, please stop the dibs and claims, cause it won't work. (Also not on skype xD )

Only if you want it. It is often handy if you would like to open the clan in case somebody would be interested of making a character out from it. Otherwise, it isn't really needed.
Hmmm, ill think on it. Sorry btw for not posting today, ended up more busy then expected.

P. S. -35 wind chill, sucks.

I feel like I need to make the Chisu Clan .... I'll work on it...

Editted Matsuri Hyuga's character sheet a bit.

I redid the links so they work, split her genjutsu into 2 different genjutsus, and made one a B-rank, because I think it probably should be, giving me 2 B-rank techs, and added handsigns to her Blessings of the Koi fish jutsu.

@Akashi
Genin are allowed to have two C-Rank techniques, yet you have four of them. Please see to this issue.

I will review the sheet now.

Editted Matsuri Hyuga's character sheet a bit.

I redid the links so they work, split her genjutsu into 2 different genjutsus, and made one a B-rank, because I think it probably should be, giving me 2 B-rank techs, and added handsigns to her Blessings of the Koi fish jutsu.
Please, this counts for everybody, note that if you want to edit your CS regarding skills/traits and techniques, attend at least three GM's of this. Do this because it might be a bit of a nuisance that a GM needs to re-review if they aren't aware of how the CS looks before and then can compare it with what you request, thus see how the request will change the CS.

Please, this counts for everybody, note that if you want to edit your CS regarding skills/traits and techniques, attend at least three GM's of this. Do this because it might be a bit of a nuisance that a GM needs to re-review if they aren't aware of how the CS looks before and then can compare it with what you request, thus see how the request will change the CS.
Sure, will do, though if I might ask why 3 if it takes 2 to approve?

Either way, what was different than before:

Her Toll of the Bells jutsu was one jutsu. I just broke it in two. It hided the user, and made a dopple. I made it so that one jutsu hides, the other makes a dopple. I also thought hiding her was B-rank, seeing as other camaflouge techniques tend to be up there, so I did so accordingly. The other one I made C-rank.

I also added 10 handsigns as the requirement to her Chakra shell.

Everything alright on that? Any other Gm's want an input so I have 3?

@Ganryu
I will be blunt. There is no way I am going to accept the Gentle Fist: Chakra Shell: Blessings of the Koei Fish. Just no way.

@Akashi
Very well, after a bit lengthy process and some productive discussions, I approve the Azuha Clan! :)
Regarding your character, we will finish that tomorrow, but I see some progress there as well, and I think we will reach a consensus.

There are two things i want to address regarding the post of @Jhuton as Akihiko and @Lilly as Nazari.

first Akihiko, as he enters the tea shop and sees Mitsunari kneeling before Nazari (in a very dramatic way) you describe her as 'a much older lady'... please note that Nazari and Kazen are both in their early twenties, both looking younger too (especially Kazen (of whom you made no notice))

second Nazari, she goes outide to pick up Akihiko, he however, is already inside, just not at our table to keep himself from the strange scene that is unfolding.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two things i want to address regarding the post of @Jhuton as Akihiko and @Lilly as Nazari.

first Akihiko, as he enters the tea shop and sees Mitsunari kneeling before Nazari (in a very dramatic way) you describe her as 'a much older lady'... please note that Nazari and Kazen are both in their early twenties, both looking younger too (especially Kazen (of whom you made no notice))

second Nazari, she goes outide to pick up Akihiko, he however, is already inside, just not at our table to keep himself from the strange scene that is unfolding.

I will make the correction when I am home later. However, next time you have an issue with what I post do please do so with me privately. It's very much appreciated.

Thanks so much