• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
This one goes to the persons who are stuck because of my inactivity.

I had a chaotic week and on this week, I ma having the most precious of visits for me, so I am going to do all I can so that I can enjoy it at the fullest. I know it is almost unbearable, but I am still going to ask all of You to bear with me for this week. After that, I am going to return to posting for all of my characters.

For Team Ryoku in Amegakure - I am very sorry for the interruption of our training. Since it is solely my fault, all of you can consider the training session a success from your part.

For the rest of my characters and persons who are stuck because of me, I am really sorry. I will make it up to all of you.

@Lilly

Review time :

- Hebi Style : Shed
I find this technique too similar to the technique of that of Orochimaru. I would sooner rank it C (if it goes with erupting without being fully healed etc ), thus meaning you have to drop one of your fire techniques.

- Fire Vipers
Find the range (ten meters) a tad too much. If it is a D ranked technique I would rather have it at 5 meters.

----

- Haze (of her summoning )
Find it doing rather a lot. It takes some chakra away, burning sensation and causing hallucination? I would say that it is doing a bit too much for a poison. I request to please reduce it to just one aspect as most poisons are.

@Gerontis

I edited the fire vipers jutsu so it was only 5 meters, and the haze jutsu as well as made the needed rank change and removed one of her C ranked Fire jutsu's.

Also, temporarily removed the fight, cause Mark wants to get some training's up first. It's going back up soon.

Ganryu's Update:
Summary of what I understand is going on IC, helped with various people on chat.

[BCOLOR=transparent]IC events[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kiri-[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The mizukage exploded, killed by the spy master and a genin(Nami)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Revolutionist are standing outside the walls of a loyalist compound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Revolutionist are separated in two parts. A part has embarked on a beach, preparing to besiege the city from land as Mika(Kiri Jonin) leads the fleet to blockade the city.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Chunnin exams-[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Chinatsu Hon (Leaf) is killed by Yoshikuni Sadako(rain) in the match[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Aiko Hon(Leaf), Yoshikuni's former sensei, gives Yoshikuni a necklace, and her best wishes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Matsuri Hyuga(Leaf), Chinatsu's friend, wants to kill Yoshikuni Sadako[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Korina Kusanagi (Leaf) unnamed opponent exploded killing himself.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wagered matches[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Mitsunari Takeda(Rain-genin) is barely defeated by Ezuri Hyuga (Leaf-genin). Unlike other matches, they don't try and kill eachother. Honor is the only thing wagered[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sho Deshuga(Rain-Chunin) defeats Neji Uchiha(Leaf-Chunnin). No blood here either. Ref morale is at an all time low in the Wagered match side of things.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hidden Leaf[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]During the time skip, six Leaf nin are gathered around the Empress, and have the fight of their lives. Two of them nearly dying against their opponents.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hideki Hyuga (Chunin), returns to the Leaf, horribly injured. The scars are sexy, and he and Saki (Chunnin) hook up. She hugs him, and they return to her apartment. His cat is banned from ever coming though.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hidden Rain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Nothing ever happens here silly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cloud-[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Kumogakure's higherups are reeling back from the assassination attempts.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Team 13 continues their training. (Akio and Reyna sparring and Midori and Kaya 'talking')[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
0/10 needs more lesbians

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gerontis
Considering the cop out of a fight...does anyone wanna fight Korina? *grumbles at the suicidexplosion*

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the cop out of a fight...does anyone wanna fight Korina? *grumbles at the suicidexplosion*
You can say that it was one... sassplosion! hue hue hue

Or perhaps it was....
*shades*
triggered too late?

(Don't kill me, too young D: ! )

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

enhanced-buzz-wide-6382-1329860109-8.jpg

In the exams or in general? Lol

Stop shit-posting on the ooc you two, keep it to Skype.
900x900px-LL-2183b501_hermione-glare.gif

• Useful
Reactions: Lesli and Gerontis