• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
@Expllo

Denied. Sorry but this is solely a Naruto RP. Please don't try to integrate Fantastic Four/Avengers/marvel/hulk stuff.

But...my smashing :(

After the chuunin exams I'll have Yogiri beat Ryuu, no worries. Just that she won't be beating him in the way he may like.

Generally I don't think people like getting beat... I know Ryuu doesn't like getting beat.

Some people like it. It is just different preferences. ;)

Good point. Okay, Ryuu doesn't like it.

Although I do wish Yogiri luck in beating him considering she isn't that fast, Ryuu is and has his Sharingan...

Shit, I'm so fucked. Speed + Sharurugan? I couldn't possible tactic against that D8

Also note that Ryuu's bio says he is rather intelligent so tactics.

Just not with explosives.

But I mean, he'd be able to see her moves before the throws them. Cause you know, Sharingan.

He won't hit her though. She's a teammate and it's inefficient to attack her ^^. He will just dodge and block.

And keep Naomi from trying to tear Yogiri's throat out.

AIPe3lb.gif

Also note that Ryuu's bio says he is rather intelligent so tactics.

Just not with explosives.

But I mean, he'd be able to see her moves before the throws them. Cause you know, Sharingan.

He won't hit her though. She's a teammate and it's inefficient to attack her ^^. He will just dodge and block.
And keep Naomi from trying to tear Yogiri's throat out.
Just a thing. If you won't mind my input as I don't doubt or underestimate anybody - or attempt to do so.

But being intelligent doesn't give a free pass to understand somebody else his tactics. Cunning and crafty people don't have to be intellectuals in order to trick those who are smart enough.
The sharingan can read movements, but if you can't react to them, then it is useless. Pinned down or blinded and the dojutsu doesn't help you in any kind of manner than just showing you that you're going to face a bad time.

Judging from both Cs's, I wouldn't make public announcements as saying "my character can fight off cause this and that." It is both seen as boasting/bragging while which characters has Ryuu beaten before? It is wiser and I highly recommend it to not get too overhead with relying on aspects as dojutsu or some KG.

There have been certain fights where even somebody with the Eternal Mangekyo + Dust Release was beaten with just one D ranked technique + 3 genin doing each one move. ;)

• Useful
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ganryu and K3l
id beat ya'll asses to china and back ayy lmao dun fuk wit the police amirite

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: K3l
Update on the OOC :

Underneath the rules there is now a Combat guide, subtly put into a spoili. I would highly recommend to read this. It isn't fairly long and it is quite nice to read it as a reminder of how combat now and then works. Even if you think you know how combat works, please read it.

Credits to Expllo/Deuce for putting free time into crafting this helpful guide.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
It's shit, lol rekt.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gerontis
There have been certain fights where even somebody with the Eternal Mangekyo + Dust Release was beaten with just one D ranked technique + 3 genin doing each one move. ;)

Still consider the strategy she came in with to be extra effective.

And Ryuu wouldn't fight her, he'd just dodge and block because it is inefficient to fight teammates. Unless for Training purposes. Training makes sense.

Being on the defensive for that reason is a bad idea. There are many possible scenarios where Ryuu might be forced into fighting his teammates.

All this bantering is also very inefficient. Eiji doesn't like inefficient stuff because that doesn't start with an e. So his students shouldn't like it either.

Explosions. Eiji out.

Extra Enlightning.

I'm curious, where exactly is Eiji during these Exams? XD

I'm curious, where exactly is Eiji during these Exams? XD
Probably doing his job as the Amekage assistant, trying to help Ryoku governing the Rain Province. Woop!

• Useful
Reactions: Nim