• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If we're including the 'divided into clans and stuff' idea in the end-product, I think I might add one of these into my plans.

Reactions: Mu
Virtually all of my knowledge of Yōkai stems from me watching Inuyasha as a child, so I'll probably do quiiite a bit of research in the meantime.

about those clans, how would we know which clan our youkai go into?

Virtually all of my knowledge of Yōkai stems from me watching Inuyasha as a child, so I'll probably do quiiite a bit of research in the meantime.
Inuyasha. My childhood right there.
My knowledge stems from natsume yuujinchou

Inuyasha used to be my fav.

The mother Yokai and the Piper stands out to me now as I think about it.

My knowledge stems from.... uhh.... what I've read in this interest check.

Also, we just doing an ooc here or are we going to be creating a discord?

I think Sen said they're working on an OOC.

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius
Don't mind me, but are y'all still open for new ppl to express interest?

Oh yep Sen did, for some reason I remembered it as sign ups

about those clans, how would we know which clan our youkai go into?
Separated into land dwellers, youkai from the sea and youkai who are affiliated with the the air or sky. Then in those clans there are sub clans, or that's the plan.

Also, we just doing an ooc here or are we going to be creating a discord?
Probably a discord for quicker discussion as well if you guys would like?

Don't mind me, but are y'all still open for new ppl to express interest?
Hi hello yes do you like youkais come and sit with us

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
I plan if possible to make two characters...one I want to be an ao andon(hopefully i spelt that correctly). ^_^ no idea for a second yet as I'm still researching types of youkai

@Sen I would personally love if there was a discord, since that's where all my planning for rps goes, but I'm flexible.

@Sen I would personally love if there was a discord, since that's where all my planning for rps goes, but I'm flexible.
Will make one soon :o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
I'm probably going to be working on my character sheet today. So much excite :D

I'm gonna be working on my character sheet soon! ^_^ Elle just finished up a fabulous character sheet, so I'm excited to use it!

If anyone has any characters that were in the Heian era, let me know and maybe we can work some backstory out! :D My character was a human before she became a demon (Lady Rokujo no Miyasundokoro) and I'm thinking she became a demon in her early to late 20s, but that's not set in stone. Excited to rp with you guys! :3

If anyone has any faction ideas please feel free to hit me up :o

I'm thinking Rokujo will be part of that one 'antagonist' faction thingy I spoke about and use questionable methods to get what she wants~ :3 join my lovelies