and... idk if people do this or bother to find out but, i'm curious. what d&d alignment is your character? c:

Online Alignment Test

rokujou is probably neutral evil c:
Technically, I built Ahru off of a more complex form of the d&d alignments. A good TL;DR is to just scroll down to the "wheel of life motivations."
"Real" Alignments?

She would be Benevolence, Self-direction and Achievement, which pretty much puts her right in the center as true "Neutral."

Technically, I built Ahru off of a more complex form of the d&d alignments. A good TL;DR is to just scroll down to the "wheel of life motivations."
"Real" Alignments?

She would be Benevolence, Self-direction and Achievement, which pretty much puts her right in the center as true "Neutral."

ehhhh xD *sticks to answering quiz as own characters*

Pfft, quizzes are way more fun anyways. I'm just a nerd.

first thing i said when i saw that page was "wat" xD

Now that I see how much work everyone put into their cs I feel like I should add more lol x)

I think I may give her some more fire based abilities, not necessarily attacks. :D

I have a pretty bbcode cs by elle :D

How does one verify their account? Trying to join you guys on discord but I'm not quite sure what's going on... x.x

Nevermind, I solved it. o-o

Then you ask xDDDD

Mehhh. I'd rather not lol. I don't think it's a necessity I just think it's pretty. :3

Working on getting my guy up before end of the night^^. Excited for everyone to see him/her.

Is there room for one more? I have learned about Japanese mythology and history since I was little. I may have moved when I was an adolescent, but I still know all about my native country. Also, I would be happy to help with development and in answering any questions anyone may have.

Is there room for one more? I have learned about Japanese mythology and history since I was little. I may have moved when I was an adolescent, but I still know all about my native country. Also, I would be happy to help with development and in answering any questions anyone may have.
I don't see why not. Here's the OOC thread:
OPEN SIGNUPS - 「ᴛᴀᴋᴀᴍᴀɢᴀʜᴀʀᴀ」- the path of cherry blossoms ooc

And the Discord chat if you're interested; we do a lot of plot scheming here:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KageKaioh