• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well and Sen was very kind to not have an expansive CS. I hate doing character sheets lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
  • Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I'm more a fan of the actual role playing lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Found my Yokai btw: Tanuki

Probably have them up tomorrow^^. Or tonight even.

• Love
Having fun with my CS so far! :D

Did basics and appearance, though may add more to appearance! x3

Feel free to have your CSes as detailed or not as you guys want :P. Development comes in through playing them of course.
Oh yeah of course. I already know my char will be a childish trouble maker XD. Tanuki spirit all the way lol.

• Love
While we're on the topic of Cses, I personally like to learn about the character organically, so I tend to favor basic cses and learn things like dislikes, hobbies, strengths, and what not in the rp! :3

• Love
I tend to make fairly extensive CSs, just because it helps me hash out a character. I always make them talk through it as well, so that I can really start to learn how to play them. I love the process of making a CS. It's some if the best for me

• Love
  • Love
His balls are magical. Beware of the magical testicles...
xD. Yeah lol. That might not go to graphic in this rp but lol. Might just state it but not do it in the rp that. Or just magically skip that part if and when he uses them for magical needs XD.

He's going to be a Mountain Store Owner lol.

I was looking up Yokai and I was like... The Tanuki screams Me, like reading the description that's me XD. Secretly Dangerous and yet Adorable but Deadly XD.

While we're on the topic of Cses, I personally like to learn about the character organically, so I tend to favor basic cses and learn things like dislikes, hobbies, strengths, and what not in the rp! :3
See I do that too but I make the cs vast of knowledge and then build from there in the rp XD. So I do both lol.

@DoomyCakez
Your cses are always very nice and detailed lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
If it's okay with @Sen, I'd like to have my lady own a Japanese Theater House? Perhaps by day it's a cute little tea house, and at night it showcases different acts. Could this be added as a location, as well?

Reactions: Mu
If it's okay with @Sen, I'd like to have my lady own a Japanese Theater House? Perhaps by day it's a cute little tea house, and at night it showcases different acts. Could this be added as a location, as well?
My guy would love going there and possibly perform if this get's the ok^^.

My guy would love going there and possibly perform if this get's the ok^^.

Hmmm. Well, if he agrees to become my characters lackey >:) He can be slave to the theater. *evil laugh*

• Love
Karasu might like the theatre :3. He's a musician, so he could preform every now and then if you pay him enough

• Love
The way I'm seeing it is she will have people employed by the theater. It'll be prestigious and people will want to go there to see the shows, so it would be more interesting if characters asked to perform there because it would bring attention to their art, etc. Depends though, she may be inclined to ask someone to perform there, if they impress her. :3

• Love
The way I'm seeing it is she will have people employed by the theater. It'll be prestigious and people will want to go there to see the shows, so it would be more interesting if characters asked to perform there because it would bring attention to their art, etc. Depends though, she may be inclined to ask someone to perform there, if they impress her. :3

Well Karasu is a bird > w >. They are always known for their music~. Lol

• Love
Well Karasu is a bird > w >. They are always known for their music~. Lol

Crows aren't really known for their songs though, are they? O.o

Anyways, I'm not saying she wouldn't let characters perform, just that she probably wouldn't be looking for talent, they'd be the ones wanting to perform there.

Also, hooray for bird characters. My girl is a Hoo/Phoenix. :D

• Love