Aah this plot seems fun, just letting you know that you've officially kidnapped my interest.
I have no suggestions so far but just know I'm on board with this idea~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mu and junebug
I'm really curious about the sign up sheet and what will be on it xD

Reactions: xLarius
Cameras are a must, haha. Perhaps, cellphones? But like, the little flip phone ones that are indestructible for intense text battles between Youkai :P

XDDD *intense battling intensifies*

Epic-text-battle.png

Cameras are a must, haha. Perhaps, cellphones? But like, the little flip phone ones that are indestructible for intense text battles between Youkai :P
Possibly, but they're so out in the countryside I doubt there would be much reception xD

Reactions: Katori
Imagine them holding a weird device for the first time...

I feel bad 'cuz I'm probably gonna make a generic Youkai. >.> I'm really not sure what I want, haha.

I feel bad 'cuz I'm probably gonna make a generic Youkai. >.> I'm really not sure what I want, haha.
Take your time! I'll also be very open with abilities/powers... as long as they aren't extremely overpowered :o

• Useful
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug and envogue
Take your time! I'll also be very open with abilities/powers... as long as they aren't extremely overpowered :o
I'mma satellite spirit, with the power of.... "reception."

Reactions: Mu
@Sen So how many characters are we allowed to have?

I'mma satellite spirit, with the power of.... "reception."
You'd be popular!!

@Sen So how many characters are we allowed to have?
Hm.. I want to say three maximum, as long as you can handle them all. I'm not really sure though, what's a good number? Not every character has to be part of the group going around solving problems~

I was hoping for three because I have three ideas. 8D

I usually have three or four as a maximum in my rps.

In my GM'ing experience it's best to start off with one, and when people have shown they'll stick around with the roleplay allow more? But, if you're sure you want multiples, two?

In my experience, it's best to start off with one because when you have two or more (in my experience), the other characters get neglected in terms of character development. So, I'd agree with @Sailor Moon, but it's all up to you @Sen.

I was hoping for three because I have three ideas. 8D

I usually have three or four as a maximum in my rps.
Oh, I see. Thanks :D

Ahhhhh, already have my picture! 8D

There are soooo many amazing legends and stories; I had a difficult time choosing between these three:

Onryō
Momiji
Rokujō no Miyasundokoro

But in the end, I chose the last one, Rokujou. :3

You'd be popular!!

Hm.. I want to say three maximum, as long as you can handle them all. I'm not really sure though, what's a good number? Not every character has to be part of the group going around solving problems~
I'd say you should go with one character for now. :)

@Crow @Tarieles @Luma @Shayla @Akashi @Aka~Kitsune @Sailor Moon

Any of you guys who showed interest have anything else they would like to discuss/develop/ask for now? :o
I actually do have two questions. Not sure if they've been answered. If so, I apologize. Anyhow..

Would there also be Gods? Such as Shrine Gods/Deities etc? Like the God of Calamity. Fortune, Poverty etc in this RP?

And have you decided on the villain or is it still being discussed? Like how the Yokai are now entering the world etc? Sorry. I've been quite busy lately so I haven't paid much attention to this thread.

A third one. Will you have Onmyouji's in this ? Or can that be discussed?