Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Promedai
@Shavynel, if Vio is taking the tsundere, then I between Deredere is open since that is what is in Kitsune's cast like.

Aah, I don't think I can successfully pull off Deredere... So I'll just slip into the corner and lurk. ^^;

Aah, I don't think I can successfully pull off Deredere... So I'll just slip into the corner and lurk. ^^;
You can be a side character if you want.

As for the Deredere spot, does anyone know of anyone who might want the role?

AH.

I apologize for my absence! >u<

I'll get to updating things, working on that banner situation again (if anyone's noticed), and finishing up my character. >u>

• Thank You
Ayep. I'll just be here.... haunting.

I finally have a character concept for my tsundere xD

A CONCEPT?! You mean... you're just now... getting the BLUEPRINT down?!?! lol omg

A CONCEPT?! You mean... you're just now... getting the BLUEPRINT down?!?! lol omg
Why are you being so mean to me lately... ;-;

So I ended up getting a full load of hours for work this week, so I may not be as active. Just know that I am working on the cs on the sidelines, and it will be done.

Hmm, I've been trying to figure out how to fix the banner using the CS thread but can't get it to work again at all.

• Useful
Maybe we should redo it? I have it saved on my computer, so we can delete it and re-enter it...?

Ah, I've been meaning to respond to the Help thread I posted, but haven't gotten around to it. //sighs

• Useful
We could try that and see what it does. The only thing I can think of is if you have moved the save file, because if you move it then the url would be different and that could be why it's messing up.

• Useful
I summoned Reanimator Bob!!! I was trying to find someone for our last spot.

• Nice Execution!
Deredere Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.