Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, well, Scarlet pretty much cleared everything up already~

Not much else for me to say... owo

Oh gosh... I should really start reading the plot amd stuff >_< I thought there will be dere types for females too. Oh gosh.. I soooo want to join this RP but I'm not that experienced with the male characters. Side character could work but I think there's not much excitement for a side character.

Ugh.. I feel so stupid. *hides under a blanket and cries*
Ay, don't feel bad about it; I'm glad we're gonna have another female character now, cause otherwise there were gonna be a lot of lonely guys with no hope for a girlfriend lol

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
I think a female character would be good too! Besides, we could use someone to be friends with the characters etc.

And it's not like your character can't be of a dere type, even if that isn't included in the rp roles specifically! ^w^

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
I believe I'm finished with Aria.

Reactions: Kitsune
It's the same for me, especially when I try new things.
Me too for new things. It really messes up at my first time of using a certain code. That's why I usually get used to certain ones and just use those for a while.

Me too for new things. It really messes up at my first time of using a certain code. That's why I usually get used to certain ones and just use those for a while.
I feel like I'm about to do the same thing if this doesn't work out >_>

God damnit! Stupid alerts.
Anyways, is male Tsundere spot still open?

@Kitsune
Now I know there was a warning saying "DO NOT OPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE"... but I was just curious to hear what other people choose for their theme song, and omfg that song for Yandere-kun fucking killed me XD

I have no hope of winning the girl at this rate, and I don't even care. I concede to you, sir. You are clearly the better man among us based on comical skill alone lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Kitsune
Now I know there was a warning saying "DO NOT OPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE"... but I was just curious to hear what other people choose for their theme song, and omfg that song for Yandere-kun fucking killed me XD

I have no hope of winning the girl at this rate, and I don't even care. I concede to you, sir. You are clearly the better man among us based on comical skill alone lol
I'm so glad to hear this XD

Status
Not open for further replies.