Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened up the spoiler too, because you know, so want to see everyone's character and anyway, the moment I saw stalking Aria... :D

Hachirou is going to be fun to roleplay =w=

I'M GOING TO PUT OUR BANNER IN THE ROTATION. AND DO A TEXT WIDGET, TOO.

Reactions: ScarletNova
All I can picture is having him in the background of everything she does, like if it was an anime they would have a obvious arrow pointing him out in the background watching her all the time. :P

• Love
Reactions: Promedai
Yeah, haha XD

It'd be a regular scene and then they'd point him out whenever he's mentioned. Maybe do a close up on him.

• Love
Exactly, that's how I see it as soon as I read that.

I think what makes it better is how... unthreatening he looks. People take a glance at him and probably think: 'oh, he must be a nice fella. look how cute and innocent he is. he is a ball of sunshine and purity that can do no harm' when, in reality, he's not afraid to take anyone down by any means necessary (violent or not).

• Love
That's exactly what ran through my mind also when I was reading what you have on him so far.

I love all the characters so far, I can't wait to see everyone else's characters.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Dunruffle @Vio @-Vesper- @DANAsaur @RecentlyInsaneRussian @MiNaGi

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, GUYS.

So, Scarlet and I decided it'd be best to publicly announce the plot twist that we were thinking of instead of having a specific group know about it. Especially since others are thinking of it as well.

Only one guy will end up with Aria. Whomever that is, we don't know. That being said, we thought of having the other guys slowly falling in love with other people and getting over Aria as the roleplay went on.

That's all~ c:

Finally done with my CS! I changed a lot about her so feel free to check her out :)

@Dunruffle @Vio @-Vesper- @DANAsaur @RecentlyInsaneRussian @MiNaGi

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, GUYS.

So, Scarlet and I decided it'd be best to publicly announce the plot twist that we were thinking of instead of having a specific group know about it. Especially since others are thinking of it as well.

Only one guy will end up with Aria. Whomever that is, we don't know. That being said, we thought of having the other guys slowly falling in love with other people and getting over Aria as the roleplay went on.

That's all~ c:

@-Vesper-

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°. Hue.....

• Nice Execution!
Maybe if you're thinking what I am thinking. ;)
lol two contestants already eliminated from the competition cause they started hooking up with each other instead of Aria wtf XD

At this rate, Aria will be forever alone.

Unless a side character ends up taking her.

What a twist that would be.

• Nice Execution!

NO BUT THAT'S ACTUALLY KINDA GENIUS

THE BOYS WILL JUST GO INTO THEIR REJECTED BOIS CLUB AND BE LIKE

"WELL FUCK. GUESS WE NEED TO REEVALUATE LIFE CHOICES."

haha Hachirou gets his wish

Aria is standing alone, looking around with tears in her eyes. "All of the guys... all of them... were gay..."

Here comes Stalker-kun sliding up beside her. "I'll always be with you, Aria~" His smiles widens. "ALWAYS...."

Reactions: Esmeray and Kitsune
NO BUT THAT'S ACTUALLY KINDA GENIUS

THE BOYS WILL JUST GO INTO THEIR REJECTED BOIS CLUB AND BE LIKE

"WELL FUCK. GUESS WE NEED TO REEVALUATE LIFE CHOICES."
KINDA WANT IT TO HAPPEN NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.