• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought about making the landlord for the apartments that Yuuta and Aria live in, but I'd actually think if someone else played her, it'd be better so that I am not interacting too much with myself. But I think I can work around that just fine.

So I thought about making the landlord for the apartments that Yuuta and Aria live in, but I'd actually think if someone else played her, it'd be better so that I am not interacting too much with myself. But I think I can work around that just fine.
Hmm... Do you want to wait to see if anyone else takes the idea, but make a CS just in case?

I might find a picture. I'm thinking more along the lines of Misae Sagara from clannad in terms of character

Clannad is the super sad anime that's a tragic love story, right?

I think He's done. Not pretty but done
You didn't put anything for fears, mental ailments (Could be N/A), Distinguishing marks (could be N/A), General Appearance, and Family I believe. I'm trying to remember off the top of my head as I'm typing this. Like I said, if you don't really have anything you could put N/A for most of them but it would be best to have something for his fears at least.

Interesting. Being a side character actually sounds pretty neat. I'll lurk for a bit while I think of a role.

Also. Minor thing. A city of only 3000 people is very very small. It'd be a town if anything. Again minor, because it could just be a typo, if so I'mSorryForCallingItOutAndBeingAJerk

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright. I got my idea. I'll work on a CS today. But please let me know if my character needs "balancing" per say. Because I have a plan for a quite a few things he's good at, but having one MAJOR downfall.

Alright. I got my idea. I'll work on a CS today. But please let me know if my character needs "balancing" per say. Because I have a plan for a quite a few things he's good at, but having one MAJOR downfall.
I'm quite sure that it'll work out! I mean, one major downfall kinds of adds up to many downfalls in my mind. So I'm fine with it ^^

• Love
Reactions: Twisted
I'm quite sure that it'll work out! I mean, one major downfall kinds of adds up to many downfalls in my mind. So I'm fine with it ^^

SWEET! I'll work out friends and stuff after I get it all typed up. But I hope you like it!

Reactions: Kitsune
*wiggles in excitement*

I'm pretty excited too.
Pretty.
Damn.
E X C I T E D

But I gotta Keep my BB coding up to speed with you coding artists. *grumble grumble*
None of us are artists, so much as we are slaves to fieldboxes. Because fieldboxes are the only answer. So many fieldboxes... ; _ ;

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm frankly still working on Akihiko's CS xD

I want him to have more pictures and better div design

I'm thinking about changing out the patterns too ;v;

I love the song quote thing though ! I always keep it because it forces me to think about a song to quote to fit my character, and honestly that makes for a really good thought process qwq

Okay I give. I was going to try and figure it out myself, but I hate coding when i don't know exactly what I'm doing. How can I manipulate the dimensions of a embeded video for the purpose of the video not taking up so much space.

Basically; how do I get the fancy play button you guys have for your themes. I wanna be cool too.

Okay I give. I was going to try and figure it out myself, but I hate coding when i don't know exactly what I'm doing. How can I manipulate the dimensions of a embeded video for the purpose of the video not taking up so much space.

Basically; how do I get the fancy play button you guys have for your themes. I wanna be cool too.
Click reply to one of our posts and you can see the div coding! Find the div that has the "media" thing inside it and you can just copy that to your own code ww

• Thank You

In case the above advice doesn't work out for you, here's the way the lovely Vio taught me to use that code; crudely quoted below.

*div="float: right; border-radius: 8px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #a5d683;"**div="opacity: 0.2; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"* *div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"* *MEDIA=youtube*yQgAr6b59q4*/MEDIA**/div* */div* */div*

Replace the stars with proper brackets to make it work.

Just a note, this part "*MEDIA=youtube*yQgAr6b59q4*/MEDIA*" in order to like...get it to be the song you want, you take like that random part at the end of the youtube link, not the whole thing. You know the random part with random ass letters

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.