Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't leave Aria without anyone at all, I want love too!!! I love romance!

Reactions: Esmeray
I'm extremely sorry, but I think I will have to...
*dramatic explosion*
... drop out!
I'm so sorry that I disappointed you!

It's okay, we understand. We'll just have to find someone else to play the tsundere.

Aww, sorry to see you go, Russian. Was curious to see what kind of character you would make. :(

Didn't @Dunruffle originally want to be one of the main dere boys? Maybe they'd be willing to fill this slot?

So wait, which dere boy would I be taking over? Also I am fine with remaining a side character

So wait, which dere boy would I be taking over? Also I am fine with remaining a side character
The tsundere is free, if you want that role.

I dunno, im not really good at playing a tsundere. I would prefer to be a side character. If you really need be to though I can try.

I dunno, im not really good at playing a tsundere. I would prefer to be a side character. If you really need be to though I can try.
Hmm... I have an idea. I haven't finished my CS yet, so I could easily take the tsundere role for myself if you would rather be the dandere then? If you still prefer to play a side character instead, that's fine too.

lol two contestants already eliminated from the competition cause they started hooking up with each other instead of Aria wtf XD
I dunno. If you want.

The tsundere is free, if you want that role.
Hmm... I have an idea. I haven't finished my CS yet, so I could easily take the tsundere role for myself if you would rather be the dandere then? If you still prefer to play a side character instead, that's fine too.
I am also offering up my role if you would like to trade. I do some what decent with tsundere's. xD

Hrmm...sorry I dont mean to be a pain but I would prefer to be a side character since this rp is one of many I am in

I don't mind making a tsundere -w-

Hrmm...sorry I dont mean to be a pain but I would prefer to be a side character since this rp is one of many I am in
No problem, buddy! Do what makes you happy :3

I don't mind making a tsundere -w-
Between the two of us, yeah, I think you'd be the better tsundere. I speak from experience encountering you around the forums lol

No problem, buddy! Do what makes you happy :3

Between the two of us, yeah, I think you'd be the better tsundere. I speak from experience encountering you around the forums lol
Hmph. I suppose that is supposed to be taken as a compliment. Not a very good one.

thank you boo, I love yoooou.

Doot doot. My CS should be done soon.

...and by "soon", I mean in some hours at least.

Reactions: Kitsune
Nevermind... I didn't account for the afterlife. BBcode hell will have me staying with Satan a bit longer before I can escape.

*slips in* This looks like a lot of fun. ^^ Are you still looking for a tsundere still open or are you fill up? I can't tell from the last couple of posts. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Promedai
We are definitely looking for something! lol
At this point, I'm not sure if it's a tsundere or a deredere; that depends on if @Vio has traded slots. But we do need one last person for sure. So come on in!

I would like to take the tsundere if you dont mind. -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.