Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting you know I'm still here.

I'll just chill until the IC pops up.

Reactions: Kitsune
We just need our resident Tsundere to be here in order to star ;n;

Giant-panda-Mei-Xiang-tak-010.jpg

You guys can start with out me you know. I can always just show up a little after you guys start.

I'm hope that'll be a good compromise. I'm going through a hard time right now because I am trying to move to a whole other country and shit's kinda not going smoothly.

You guys can start with out me you know. I can always just show up a little after you guys start.

I'm hope that'll be a good compromise. I'm going through a hard time right now because I am trying to move to a whole other country and shit's kinda not going smoothly.
Okay. If you're alright with that, then we can do that. I have a few ways to justify his absence~ c:

That being said, we will be starting sometime tomorrow, if that's cool with everyone. Pretty sure it's cool with majority of you.

To those who still have unfinished CSs, or haven't gotten them up yet, that's okay. Once you're done, we'll find a way to incorporate you into the IC! ^^

@Vio I'm sorry to hear that it's not the best of times for you, but it'll pass soon enough! Just keep on pushing through. I hope that the move is worth it in the end. c:

@Dunruffle @MiNaGi @-Vesper- @TwistedPainter @Shadowheart @Reanimator Bob @DANAsaur @ScarletNova @AmerillaRose

I think I tagged everyone...

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray and MiNaGi
Sweet! I gotta finish Bunko right away! XD I hope things go well for you Vio ^u^

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I'm all ready to start whenever you want.

Just waiting for Bob to reply on PM so I can finish my CS. :)

Guys, is it alright if I go offline for two days or so? I just have a lot going on right now and I just..want to fix myself. My depression is getting the best of me and I don't want it to get in the way of my writing. I know it isn't a valid reason but.. I just.. I feel like my world is crumbling down and I don't want you guys to know..

Ugh. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway, I'll be gone in a couple of days.. Attempt to fix myself and hope I'll be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I'll try to post this message to the rest of the RPs I joined.. That is.. If I can still open my eyes. Been crying all afternoon and I just feel emotionally and physically exhausted.

Anyway, yeah. That's it. Good luck and have fun or whatever.

That's alright DANAsaur, I hope you start to feel better and don't worry about it, we'll be here for whenever you are up to coming back and feel a bit better.

Guys, is it alright if I go offline for two days or so? I just have a lot going on right now and I just..want to fix myself. My depression is getting the best of me and I don't want it to get in the way of my writing. I know it isn't a valid reason but.. I just.. I feel like my world is crumbling down and I don't want you guys to know..

Ugh. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway, I'll be gone in a couple of days.. Attempt to fix myself and hope I'll be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. I'll try to post this message to the rest of the RPs I joined.. That is.. If I can still open my eyes. Been crying all afternoon and I just feel emotionally and physically exhausted.

As Scarlet said, we hope you feel better soon. And we're here for you once you get back. Just take as much time as you need.

Okay, I'm sorry I didn't get around to starting yesterday ;n; I'll start today.

Darling, you don't need permission to prioritize your emotional health and happiness. Your real life is more important than your presence on the internet; please take care of yourself without worrying about anything else for at least a little while, alright?

Randomly, @AmerillaRose, my aunt has a German Shepherd named Sherlock. I just thought it was interesting to see that in your CS. (I have two as well, Zeus and Nya.)

• Love
Reactions: AmerillaRose
That is so cute @ScarletNova ! When I move out, I want to get a German Shepard too XD Then maybe a corgi named John Watson XD

Reactions: ScarletNova
German Shepherds are wonderful dogs, I've had them my whole life. Even had one that we grew up together, he was a puppy and I was a baby. We were the same age every year, in people years of course.

Reactions: Kitsune
Yes! All I need to add is her history and I shall be done!. . . .. I'll make it pretty later . . . Maybe >.>;;

Just gonna add the relationship, theme song, voice then i'll be done as well.

I really like this roleplay concept. Im roleplaying something similar where I rolpeplay 5 males with supernatural qualities all of them serving one Mistress

I really like this roleplay concept. Im roleplaying something similar where I rolpeplay 5 males with supernatural qualities all of them serving one Mistress
I've been really into reverse harems for awhile as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.