Status
Not open for further replies.
When I realize that there's only one character unfinished in the CS thread

And it's mine

1453262520-c61215a0aa2bd74bc17a299ba5776dbc.gif

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
I fixed it eventually. I had to take my original post from the test chambers and then edit that for our current status.

Real quick question for our GM's. What day is it in character? Because this affects my post regarding Makoto going to class or not.

@Kitsune @ScarletNova sorry to tag you.

Hey guys, I have just posted an IntCheck for an old RP(some of you may have been a part of at some point) which Kitsune and Scarlet are both Co-GMing. If you guys are interested, I'm posting this here. Right now there are spots for

2 girls, and 1 guy

INTEREST CHECK - I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?!

Last edited:
@TwistedPainter I'm sure Bunko and Makoto can be on speaking terms, like she helped him find so many books, that conversation comes more easily, but they are still getting to know each other pass employee helping client. How does that sound to you?

@TwistedPainter I'm sure Bunko and Makoto can be on speaking terms, like she helped him find so many books, that conversation comes more easily, but they are still getting to know each other pass employee helping client. How does that sound to you?
I feel like they could be really good friends. But it'd be more interesting to develop the friendship I think. So yeah, they'll just be acquaintances at the start. Sounds good!

I will be posting tomorrow maybe. I'm just not sure if I should wait for @DANAsaur to do a sort of co-op starting post... Or just send Makoto out on his lonesome.

I feel like they could be really good friends. But it'd be more interesting to develop the friendship I think. So yeah, they'll just be acquaintances at the start. Sounds good!

I will be posting tomorrow maybe. I'm just not sure if I should wait for @DANAsaur to do a sort of co-op starting post... Or just send Makoto out on his lonesome.
Sweet ^u^ I hope they'll become good friends too

It's nice to see you again @DANAsaur

At the moment, I am trying to manage a million reply posts I owe to different RPs, so please continue on until I catch up. My character is prone to sleeping in late anyway.

Hello~ Just saw this and thought it was a fun idea. ^^

I was wondering if you're still accepting, I'd like to join in.

I was wondering if you're still accepting, I'd like to join in.
Yup, we are, for side characters though they are still very important.

I don't mind being a side character, they're some of the most fun people :D

Well, I'll be working on my IC once I get back from shopping sooooo I'll be posting in.. 5 hours? Yeah. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll have my character annoy you by sneaking in your apartment through the balcony and jumping on the bed xD

Reactions: Twisted
Well, I'll be working on my IC once I get back from shopping sooooo I'll be posting in.. 5 hours? Yeah. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll have my character annoy you by sneaking in your apartment through the balcony and jumping on the bed xD
Sounds good to me. I'll be at work for the next 4 or so hours. So things work out!

Man. Makoto us probably going to chew her out for balcony climbing... (again). I like it.

Edit: decided to draw a bit tonight. I will maje my post tomorrow. Promise. Sorry for the wait. It's gotta be pretty freaking annoying.

I'm also going to take a while on the post because BB coding bb.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Status
Not open for further replies.