Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this roleplay concept. Im roleplaying something similar where I rolpeplay 5 males with supernatural qualities all of them serving one Mistress
Ace, is that you? Remember me, Rose from the Fabulous family. I haven't seen you in forever! XD

• Love
Reactions: TallDarknBeastly
Omg Hi there. It's so good to hear to see you

How about you?

How about you?
Yeah me too. Alot if stufg happened that made me have to leave for a while but now I'm back ands it's great to see a familiar friend :-)

I did it! I'm finally done my CS! XD :hyper::jump::propeller:

Since I'll just be off the radar for a bit, while I wait for the IC; @ me or PM me if you want some kind of friendly relationship/(good spirited) rivalry with Makoto.

Seriously. Do it. Please.

You'd better.

I'm trusting you.

Sorry guys I am going to hafta drop out. >.<

Sorry guys I am going to hafta drop out. >.<
Sorry to hear that, but we understand. I'm sure Kitsune would say that you are welcome to come back anytime if you'd like.

Reactions: Kitsune
IN WHICH KITSUNE HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE GM AND POSTED A HORRIFIC START FOR THE IC

BUT HERE'S THE IC

• It is the summer time!
• It is morning! Around... 8-ish o'clock
• You are allowed to add your character waking up. It'd actually be a nice treat, but you don't have to. My brain was shot. >->
• It is Saturday!
• The format in the beginning is the format to use when posting in the IC. It is:
Name
Location | Mood | Interactions
* The yandere thing I did was just for funsies, but you could do something like that as well.
• Everyone's heading to work!

YOU ALL CAN NOW POST, WHILE I DROWN IN THE GM DUTIES THAT I NEVER GOT AROUND TO.
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

Also, is anyone good at making banners for characters? Scarlet and I thought it'd be nice to have banners in place of just the name for the IC format. If not, then we decided it'd be best to just settle with pictures being right aligned or left aligned to your post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Promedai
ahhh I'm so sexcited. but so sleepy I can barely read right now. eh, can't we just ask someone's banner shop to make us those character banners or something? this guy is particularly sad that nobody has been requesting, so i'm sure he'd love to be bothered, but I dunno, it was just the first thing i clikced on cause i'm too tired to look at anybody else at the moment: GRAPHICS SHOP - Alekai's Banner Shop

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, so, I'll get a first post for Aria up later tonight. I would work on it now but I really need to work on homework instead because I didn't do any of it yesterday. So, once I'm done working on some homework, I'll write up a first post for Aria.

Okay, so, I'll get a first post for Aria up later tonight. I would work on it now but I really need to work on homework instead because I didn't do any of it yesterday. So, once I'm done working on some homework, I'll write up a first post for Aria.
I gotta work on homework today, too ouo

Done with my quota for the day. *gives a salute to the GM*

Reactions: Kitsune
Crap, something really messed up on my CS first post thread and I don't even know how to fix it! I don't even know what happened and why it did what it did!

I don't even know. Every time I try to fix it it just gets worse. I don't even understand. Go look at it. All I was trying to do was update things on it and then when I pressed post, all that crap showed up and now however I try to fix it, it just gets worse.

So, I had to go back to my original post in the testing thread, so everything is very much not updated. I'll get around to that, but I really don't want it to mess up again so it might be slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.