• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get to work on Setsuna. I was working in my d&d campaign a while ago

We don't have a CS for the tsundere dude yet; Vio is still working on it.

I suppose we ought to add a time limit huh? To hurry people along with making their CS's.

I dunno. Maybe just politely asking them to hurry along would work too

As much as I hate to agree... I agree hahaha I mean, I'm just so excited for this that I don't want it to die or something >_<

Well my important character is done. I'll try to finish my side character relatively soon. I have some home work that needs to be done later today, and a few other things today, so I can't say I'll be finished today.

Is there still an opening?

• Love
Reactions: Twisted and MiNaGi
You know me -- I'm just chillin' till I'm told the IC is up.

Reactions: Kitsune
Hey, anyone feel setsuna should be younger? I still plan for her to be older than everyone else, but I don't know how everyone feels about it. I am making this character under the assumption that one of the other guys falls for her.

Ugh. Sorry for seeming so belligerent. It's kinda why I don't post right after I wake up... But anyway. Sunday sounds good.

At this rate, I'm just gonna assume most people find it weird :/. I'll make her around 27-28 if that's the case

At this rate, I'm just gonna assume most people find it weird :/. I'll make her around 27-28 if that's the case
I don't mind her age either way, but my guy is too stupid/shy to end up with her anyway, so it doesn't actually affect me. >_>

The weekend sounds good to me.

Is this still accepting side characters? Just got my connection back after a long time and I am itching to write something for like an eternity.

Yep, one of our wonderful GMs said that we're always open to accepting side characters!

So, being a natural resources major, I will be in the wild collecting data until around 12 tomorrow. Just a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.