Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, what's been going on without me? Everybody still alive in here? Have I caused any issues with my absence?

I'm alive =w=

I'm just waiting for Twisted to post

Working on it. Got caught up in a tourney yesterday. Didn't lose the first match for once!

Anyway. Post. I'll return.

I'm back. The deed is done. It only took an extra day. Sorry about that.

I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Don't want senpai mad at me again ;--;

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
I think we're waiting for everyone to make their first post, then we'll continue on, I think.

I think we're waiting for everyone to make their first post, then we'll continue on, I think.
Pretty muuuccchhh~
At least, that's what I had in mind.

Also, sorry for going MIA during the week. School is, well, school. But it's the weekend now! So things should pick up c:

[still trying to find someone to do character banners]

Today was moving day. Not sure how busy I'll be the upcoming week though. Just updating you guys.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*rolls around*

Yo, you guys don't have to wait for me, remember? Unless someone sets Dizuni Park on fire, he's not going to be affected much by anything you do while he's not around. >_>

Yuuta is at the station you guys are gonna arrive to. If anyone's waiting its me XD

I don't even know if we are waiting for anything or not. If not, I could just post eventually, making the train head for the park and so on.

I want to reply to twisted so the two of uscould get to the train station and skip to the park but I myst respect the rules >_<

I want to reply to twisted so the two of uscould get to the train station and skip to the park but I myst respect the rules >_<
Oh! Well, maybe we can wait for Kitsune and see what she says. Maybe we can bend the rules just this once since I think most are stuck until the train actually moves.

Bunko: I'm stuck on the train? . . . . This sounds like the start of a bad horror book. ..

XD Maybe one of us can go and count the posts and see if everyone had posted or not

I don't know if everyone's replied or not, but I was looking over the IC and Kitsune might be able to post and talk with MiNaGi's character which could add like one or two more posts and then DANAsaur could end up posting her idea after that.

ill be back shortly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.