Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeron had remained quiet yet vigilant during the trek to the nearest settlement. He didn't know where they were heading, exactly, as he had lost his map, but he just followed Helena's directions. He never would have thought he'd find himself being led by a blind woman, but he knew stranger things had happened. Though, he had gotten to the point where he wouldn't have been surprised if Helena had told him it had all been an elaborate prank and she was never blind.

Hell, he'd probably get a good laugh out of that.

And, when they finally reached the town, he once again relied on Helena to lead them. The fact there just so happened to be a resting house with rooms just for them made him nervous. He honestly hated it - relying on the Old Gods. But he had his reasons. He'd never been a particularly pious individual, but he remembered when he attempted to operate off of faith.

He remembered it all too well. He could see that pale face staring back at him in his mind, the hollow eyes that cried blood.

'Oathbreaker.' The cold voice sent a chill down his spine that caused him to jump in his seat, Aeron having not noticed that he had fallen asleep at one of the tables in the lobby of the tavern. Blinking, he could feel his heart thump against his chest, practically trying to burst free as he was reminded of his sins.

'Do we have him?'

Alexis' voice cut through the haze of memories that cluttered his mind and he blinked, rubbing his eyes as he turned to face her.

"Yeah. He's in one of the rooms with Frazer and Helena. They're both looking over him. Hopefully he'll wake soon. Good to see you back on your feet, Alexis." Aeron spoke, his usual sarcastic and borderline mocking tone broken and replaced with a more subdued one. "You should go let them know you're up. They'll be glad to see you're well. I'll be... Here." He said before pointing to the room where Brom, Frazer and Helena were.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
"Your fate is a special one. You, who by lineage is scorned. You will awake to see others now defer to you. A slave no more, but you are not yet free. You are bound to these people and they to you. The one who is blind yet sees. The one who protects. The one who is both beast and man. The one who has been broken. Awaken to the sound of the universe flowing through you... listen to the echo of magic. Feel it at your fingertips, in your mind, in your soul. It has always been there for you. All you need to do is listen. Now... wake up."

Brom would groan with a sharp breath, his eyes beginning to flicker as they slowly opened. His head pounded, the oracle capable to detect a sliver of the mysterious presence that had spoke to Brom to cause him to awaken. His breaths were slow and shallow, the halfing putting a hand to his temples as his mind felt like he was going to explode. His hair fell from his ears, betraying his lineage as a child of the elves. He was still shirtless, although he did spot clean clothes on the table near the bed. On his back were various scars from the crack of whips and the cuts of daggers, the scarring also on his arms and the back of his neck. His medallion was still around his neck, the halfling putting a hand to his neck just to ensure that it was still there.

He looked around, seeing his bag with the scrolls and books. Soon enough, the half-elf made his way out of the bed, his legs a little weak as he relied on the bed-frame in order to stand completely straight for a few moments. He would pant, looking at all of them with a small smile. "You must be the ones that the voice was talking about... sans one, that is. I suppose introductions are in order. I am Brom, son of none, a former slave. I am the mage you've been seeking, although I do not yet know the extent of my power. I should hope that I didn't cause you all any burdens."

Last edited:
Hellena smiled when she saw the one speaking to the mage. "He has a guide," she said softly as she watched him waken and eventually stir from his bed. Her sight did not show her scars and imperfections, just aura and hazy edge images. His aura shone brightly and she was much encouraged by that. He introduced himself and she nodded.

"It is good to finally hear you speak Brom," she said as she rose from her knees, "I am Hellena, Oracle of The Ashen Legion. I would be the one who sees and yet does not." She announced, having heard the words of his guide. "This brave healer is Frazer, Lurking in the doorway behind me is Alexis, who I am very glad to know is finally awakened, and I am quite sure Aeron lurks somewhere in the next room." She turned to move toward the door, "I will join Aeron and allow you to cleanse and dress in privacy."

She of course, made no mention of any hardship, because it was of no consequence. He was needed, and any hardship was worth finding him. All of their lives were dependent upon his success, though she was unsure of his knowledge of his part in the greater scheme that was in motion.

She moved into the bar area and sat next to Aeron. She quietly studied him in that odd way she ahd of looking at someone. Finally she spoke, "You are greatly troubled by your past," she said. It was not a question, but a statement of known fact. What exactly she knew, she did not disclose. "Things behind us are there for a reason," she said with conviction, "They are things that have molded and made us into the usable and valuable vessels we ahve become. They are not to be a source of guilt or fear, but rather of strength and discernment in this time. You are needed now, what has been will guide and direct if you will let go of the guilt."

Were those her words? Or words from the heavens? She did not say, and neither would she.

"Brom has awakened," she informed him, "Shall I inquire where we should go?" she asked, "Or have you found your map?"

Alexis frowned a bit at Aeron, who was not acting even slightly as she was accustomed to him behaving. She just nodded and went to the room and arrived there at the door in time to see the man stand on shaky legs. Unlike Hellena she saw every scar and wound and though she had plenty of scars herself, those were earned in battle not beaten into her by ones who felt they owned her. Her's were badges of honor and his were proof of his mistreatment.

Hellena introduced her and she bowed slightly to the mage. How Hellena knew she was there? She had stopped trying to figure those things out. Hellena was the real deal, a true visionary and friends of the gods. She had never trusted anyone's word and guidance so completely before, and knew likely never would again. She did not speak but joined Hellena in leaving the man to dress in privacy.

She overheard Hellena's words to Aeron and frowned a bit at them. What did all of that mean? He was odd this morning, not his normal joking self, but did that mean he carried around some past secret that haunted him? She did not believe Hellena ever said anything idly or without truth, so it must be as she'd said, but still. What could be so terrible as to have Hellena say such things? it was really none of her business, and she scolded herself for listening to a private conversation and went to see about breakfast for everyone. She was given instruction and she returned warily to pass along the information.

"Arenem says that once we are all assembled here he will bring breakfast," she said and then sat at the table and waited for the others to join her. She did not mean to appear anxious but she was starving, and did not care to wait any longer than necessary. She glanced at the mage's door and willed him to hurry.

Frazer stiffened up the moment he caught the mage waking up in and instantaneous fashion. The Druid was quick to adjust and take a step back so to give the boy room, only taking a step forward to try and grab hold of Brom as he stood up for the first time. However the mage's dialogue convinced the Druid to back down, and upon being mentioned he'd take off his hat and give the mage a slight bow while ensuring he was in his human form before he spoke out to the young man.

"The High Elder sends his regards, mister Brom. Our burdens are significant and perilous, but we are at your side until the end." He said, pausing for a minute before continuing. "You have my contacts and the skills I've obtained during my bureaucracy that had been established to united families for the day we may fight for our future generations. For now rest.. I can tend to any discomforts and ensure you have a warm plate before you." While he spoke his gaze would shift over to the Oracle for a moment, revealing a flicker of worry in his eyes before his gaze returned to Brom. It was quite evident that Frazer didn't fancy their current location. Being under their enemy's nose with the enemy's biggest threat was his business as a spy and a politician, but he felt something deep inside that was telling him that they weren't safe.. and he didn't like that one bit.

"There's still one lingering question l.. We have you... Mister Brom.. But where do we go from here? There's the option of getting you to the sanctuaries established by the black rose... They are our best bet for safety when it comes to hiding from the order, however I am unsure how the others would feel about that. "

• Love
Aeron had remained quiet as Alexis left, staying in his seat as he stared at nothing. Letting his gaze drift, he stared out of the window of the tavern and watched as people passed by on the street. There was no reason for it, in all honesty. He wasn't trying to find anything or remain vigilant of any agents of The High Command. He merely... Watched.

He continued to stare out of the window when Helena sat beside him, aware of her presence but not immediately acknowledging her. He knew what she was doing; she was 'looking' at him. In that odd and unnerving way she usually did. It made his skin crawl, because he rarely knew 'who' or 'what' was actually staring at him.

"I'm sure Brom knows where we're supposed to go. And if he doesn't, I'm sure it'd be a couple of minutes before you, in all your divine glory, enlighten us on where we should be heading." Aeron spoke in a dry tone.

"But, tell me, is it really that simple?" He inquired, his voice raspy and hollow. "I remember when I thought like that... It was a simpler time. But, that's over and done with. I made a choice, a long time ago, that I'd never be a usable vessel for any God. Not again. I can't let go of this guilt; if I did..." His mouth twitched and he returned his gaze to the window when Alexis joined them.

"Hopefully Brom or Helena knows where to go, because I doubt we can stay here for long." He commented. "If they don't, we may as well just return them both to The Ashen Legion. Let them figure it out."

• Love
"I will ponder on it, Frazer. I shall meet you and the others soon."

Brom looked at the garments provided for him, which appeared to be a garment that would have belonged to one of the fallen orders of mages. Fitting for him, given that he was apparently destined to take on their mantle. But, first, he cleaned himself by making his way to the bathhouse of the inn, washing himself and sighing. The warm water going over his scars and relieving the stress from his work as a slave. This was his first act as a free man. When it was all said and done, the half-elf dried off and changed into his robes, drawing his hood in order to hide his ears. If the word slipped out that there was anyone of elvish blood that the High Command didn't have in their service there would be an outrage.

Returning to his room, he looked at the map that the others had left him, taking his charcoal pen and marking a path to one of the labor camps, then to the Ashen Legion's headquarters. He then put on his satchel and fastened his dagger onto his belt, making his way to the others, sitting with them and placing this same map before speaking after drawing their attention.

"This is the Ieleth Compound, the largest slave camp in the entire land. It can be taken over by a small force, provided we can sneak some weapons into the hands of the slaves. The only real threat is the sorcerer who commands the place, a vile man by the name of Osan. All of these slaves will gladly give themselves to the fight against the High Command should they be given their freedom. Other than that, I have some... personal business that I need to accomplish there. The amount of slaves there number in the thousands, but the total force of soldiers number only about three hundred. Either way, it will be a nice gain for the cause."

The "personal business" would be nothing less than the rescue of his elven mother.

elven_path_elf_mage_colored__by_nemeruis-d62jlkl.jpg

Alexis listened when Brom sat down. For her part, she was glad someone had a notion of where they were going and what needed to be accomplished. However, dealing with a sorcerer was no easy matter even if the slaves were armed. Her gaze lifted to Aeron to see his take on the announcement. She had an uneasy feeling about this, so she waited for Hellena. If this was going to be a problem hopefully, she'd know something. At least she prayed so.

"Where are we going to get weapons for thousands of slaves?' she asked looking around at her fellow protectors. "Five of us against a sorcerer and three hundred guards is about as good as the odds of three of us versus a dragon." She was by no means a pessimist but even her normally steadfast optimism had its limits.

Hellena had been sitting quietly awaiting the appearance of the mage. She was pretty sure she knew where they were going, but she also knew Brom was the one who would be telling everyone. He needed to grow his confidence and leadership abilities, and learn not to be of that slave mentality, where everything you did was ordered by others. He also needed opportunities to use his power and expand them, and grow confident in their use and become mighty in order to fulfill his destiny.

Brom sat and pulled out a paper. She 'looked' at the paper but saw nothing., as normal, but when he mentioned the slave camp her mind's 'eye' opened and she saw the place and the guards and the poorly treated slaves. She also saw the sorcerer, who was handling some objects that made her smile a bit. "Our sorcerer is a bit superstitious," she said her smile widening as she 'watched' him. "I think I may be able to help that along a bit." She wasn't normally one to lie, or be deceitful, but she could feel the blessing and encouragement of the gods as she thought on her plan. "I think he needs a vision from an oracle..." she said and there was a glint in her unseeing eyes that told of her own personal merriment at the thought of this. "I do believe..." she added, "That were we to ask, Arenem has some supplies to offer us...and some weapons are among them...now many I have no counted...forgive me but my 'sight' only goes so far."

Frazer nodded to Brom and gave him a bow before taking another step back to acknowledge the mage's request. During the moment the group had together Frazer's eyes drifted over to the Hellen's and Aeron for the longest, showing a great sense of pondering under the brim of that hat of his. He was most certainly calculating the odds, the possible scenarios where the group might get killed or worst, captured by the order, but he didn't even consider Brom's prioritys up until the mage returned in a new set of clothes. At first the wolf studied the young man, but quickly his expression of approval turned into one of great concern the moment he heard what the man wanted to do.

"No." The Druid said in a blunt fashion, taking a moment to consider the fact he had just defied the boy, but with good reason. "We are still ghosts in the order's eyes. The moment we commit such a brazen act that bastard will invest everything he has into killing or even capturing you Brom." There was another pause, and during that pause Frazer took a good minute to glance over at the others before he approached the table and continued. "I- We've lived under the Order's crackdown. A lot of people have tried to be heroes, Brom. I've lost a lot of friends and have done a lot of things that I've regret doing in order to even hide in plain sight... I feel as if I've damned myself more than I've done good in this world. I-. Ach.. Understand that I've been sworn to protect you, Brom, and I will do that every way I can. Even if it means telling you a plan is dangerous. I leave it up to you, however and am ready to give my life for you."

Sitting quietly, Aeron huffed when Brom spoke, with another huff immediately following after Frazer decided he was also suicidal. Aeron had really been hoping Frazer would be reasonable and not as crazy as the rest of them.

Of course the 'prophesied' mage would immediately send them to their deaths. Rubbing his face, Aeron folded his arms as he stared at the map.

"More than Osan is going to be there. He has 3 generals." Aeron said as he looked around the table before grabbing a handful of the complementary toothpicks. Snapping the ends so they were only stubs, he gently pressed them on key parts of the map where he knew the generals would be. "The fact there's only 300 soldiers is circumvented by the fact that those generals aren't pushovers. Our window of time is going to be short, on top of that, due to the fact it's close to the Dark Revel." He added, knowing that was around the time several of the slaves would be sacrificed in the name of the Dark One.

"When that happens, several key members of The High Command are going to be there, and if that happens actually overthrowing Leleth is going to be neigh-impossible." Aeron warned as he stood, stepping away from the table. "I'll leave you guys to figure out which God's ass you need to kiss to make this work, while I try to find some suicidal maniacs that are willing to go along with this plan." He commented dryly as he walked towards the tavern door before stopping, his hand on the frame as he turned over his shoulder to look back at the group.

"Seeing as how there probably won't be a lot of us, and this is actually insane... Does this make us some sort of... Suicide Squad?" Aeron inquired, slightly puzzled over his own amusement. "Yes? No? Okay. I'll just leave." He shrugged as he left Aranem's Tavern, hoping he'd find at least a few able-bodied warriors to join them.

• Love
Another day. Another shithole. Like insects, they crawl under the most backwater of places. Typical, Daemon thought as he slowly snaked his way along the crowd of townspeople walking around.

He'd caught wind of a slave compound run by these people near this town. He was in the area, so he thought investigating was a plausible option. He'd been in town for no longer than a half hour, scouting the perimeter, when lo' and behold three followers of the Dark God came into his peripheral vision. Must be a scouting party, he realized, these guys don't walk around in threes unless they're searching for someone. Back up will surely follow soon. Great.

The leather of his jacket crunched as he fished out a flask from its inner pocket and took a large swig. His hand on the hilt of his sheathed dagger, Daemon moved in.

It took only a couple of moments for Daemon to reach his first target. The movement was swift - a singular stab in between his enemy's armor plating. The scout grunted, but before he could scream out Daemon twisted his weapon and scoffed as the guy struggled, choking on his own blood. A second member of the scouting party quickly noticed that something went horribly awry, and yet before he could actually do anything Daemon shoved his other dagger between the gaps of his plate armor and his helmet, right into his Adam's apple.

"What-!" In a flash of dark light Daemon and the third scout disappeared from the area, long before the other two even had the chance to hit the ground lifeless. They appeared in a dark alleyway near some kind of random tavern, "You scum! Don't-!" The words died in his throat as Daemon kicked him below the belt hard enough that he felt it through his armor. When he fell, Daemon kicked at his helmet and pushed his head against the wall of the tavern.

"Slave compound. Talk." Daemon spat with venom, pushing his foot harder against the scout's head, applying enough force to actually bend the iron of the helmet.

"All the more reason I choose to strike at Ieleth. I have almost been sacrificed for the Revel more times than I can count. I grew up there and I know it and the hidden tunnels better than most. And I also know we can arm approximately least two-fifths of the slaves with various weapon caches throughout the compound. Other than that, a lot of slaves work in stone-masonry, so there items ranging from hammers to pickaxes. Using the tunnels we can get the slaves out in a mass exodus. We'll need to get there and free everyone within the next ten days before members of the High Command start showing up. It sounds crazy, but I'm sure it can be done."

Brom was adamant, and justly so. He had seen many die, having even lost his own father to the Dark Revel before he was born. He refused to let hundreds of slaves die for the sake of the ill usurper. No, Brom would do his part to ensure that they saved as many as they possibly could. He knew better than most the slave-songs and all of the tools of the old trade, moving along with the old scars of his shackles. He looked at the locations of the generals, and they all appeared to be about a day away from the main compound. In theory, it would be possible to deal with Osan alone and avoid any skirmished with his generals, although it would be a bit tricky to pull off in practice.

• Love
Alexis listened to Frazer and then Aeron, looking at the map. When Aeron stood to find them some help she noted that his dry humor had returned. She looked at the toothpicks and calculated the distance, and time and they all seemed far too close for her personal liking, but she also knew they couldn't just allow people to be sacrificed in the revel wither if they could help avoid it.

Brom spoke and she could hear the passion in his voice and she could understand his urgency and fervor. "The dark Revel is preformed to make the Dark One stronger. I know this sounds crazy, but since our cause is to defeat the dark One...should we not do whatever we can to weaken him?" she asked with a raised brow and a finger to the slave camp on the map. "Unlike Aeron, I believe the gods are with us. I can feel them with us, and I know they are with Hellena." She lifted her eyes to Frazer, "Surely you feel it as well."

Her gaze fell back to the map and then to Brom, "The only way this has even the slightest chance of working is if we use stealth and surprise. We cannot attempt an frontal assault, but if we use those tunnels...perhaps no one will even know we are part of this.They could perhaps just attribute it to a slave uprising."

Hellena listened to everyone and quietly gathered their thoughts and concerns and then she listened for the voice of the gods for direction. It seemed no one had heard her earlier comments, but she was quite sure the sorcerer would easily be drawn from the compound to speak to a 'seer' who had a message expressly for him. She saw the toothpicks sticking in the paper but not what they signified, which was more than a little mentally frustrating for her, but she knew that just because she was an Orcacle did not mean she was all knowing. In many ways she was very glad of that fact, but in times such as this, it was frustrating.

"Thank you Alexis," she said of her comment about the gods being with them and with her specifically. "All I ahve seen is the sorcerer adoring his artifacts and praying to them, not to the dark Lord but to those things. If he were to hear that there was a 'seer' nearby with a message for him, he would leave the compound to hear it. Would that not help you? Would the soldiers be as confident without their magical master? I would guess not. Fear, my friends, is a powerful ally. The Dark Lord is not the only one who can use it to his advantage."

They knew her to be ridiculously brave, considering her limitations,but they were also learning that her bravery was always in line with her protection from the gods. She knew the end of this quest. She had seen it, so she knew who would be there at the end. She had no fear of the journey because of the confidence she had in the infallibility of her visions. None had ever been wrong, or even partly wrong, so her faith was unwavering and her hope as well. Brom would save them, she had seen it and it would be so.

She tipped her head a bit, "But as Frazer so eloquently spoke, we have all pledged to protect you, Brom. Be it as you see best."

Stepping out onto the street, Aeron's hands quickly found themselves in his pockets as he looked around. He didn't just leave the tavern because he was going out to find more people to join their 'quest', but also because he just needed room to breath. And think. He really hated the scenario he found himself in; he had sworn he'd never be willing to 'die' for someone else ever again, but here he was putting his life on the line once more.

'This is shit.' He mused as he began to walk down the street, his eyes scanning the crowd. Why did he always get caught up with the maniacs? 'One day, I'm actually going to be around normal people. Not today, nor tomorrow, but one day.' He decided mentally before his ears caught the sound of a scuffle. Stopping dead in his tracks, Aeron glanced over to the side of Aranem's tavern where he found one man assaulting another, his boot pressing into the downed person's helmet.

'Oh?' He raised an eyebrow in curiosity when he realized the one on the ground was one of The High Command's scouts. With narrowed eyes, he casually turned down the alley as he figured there was no reason to rouse any form of suspicion.

"Slave compound. Talk."

'Oh, well if that isn't the most convenient convenience out of all the conveniences.' Aeron commented mentally. He wasn't expecting to find someone that was that suicidal that fast. Remaining silent, he watched as the scout struggled before his movements suddenly stopped and he went still.

"They kill themselves if you capture them." Aeron commented, finally making his presence known. Looking over the scout's assailant, he couldn't hide the smirk on his face. "Grand Master Valerius mentioned you before. Or rather, he mentioned that atrocious haircut. Doesn't the side of your head get cold? It seems woefully inefficient." He quipped, leaning against the wall casually.

"Nevermind that; the slave compound you were asking about - what business do you have there?" Aeron questioned, his eyes trailing down to the scout's body as it began to dissolve into a mist of dark essence.

• Love
Daemon was getting annoyed with how quiet the scout remained, his darkened eyes staring back at him through his helmet. When he heard a voice, Daemon instantly lifted his right arm, his hidden crossbow aimed directly between Aeron's eyes, ready to fire at a moment's notice. However, at the mention of the Grand Master, he lowered his weapon, yet the disdain was evident in his facial features.

When he realized that the scout had offed himself, he clicked his tongue and broke his neck with his foot for good measure before the body dissipated.

His brows furrowed at Aeron's comment, yet Daemon decidedly chose to ignore it, "Why is my business any of yours, Legion dog?" He asked lowly, glaring azure eyes moving to the new arrival challengingly. He'd faced off with several other Ashen Legion scouting parties before that had tried to take him back in - something about him being a deserter who knew too many Legion secrets. If this was indeed the situation he was in right now, he was not about to be captured, just as every single other time.

• Love
"Woah. Woah. Wooooooooah. Please, Gods, don't hurt me. Ahhhhhhh. I am so scared." Aeron said as he held his hands up in mock defeat, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Oh. Wait. I forgot - I'm not. As for why your business is mine, it's not. But, curiosity is curiosity. When someone is asking about one of the largest slave compounds, Leleth, I can't help but stick my nose where it doesn't belong." He spoke casually as he approached Daemon, his mannerisms conveying his usual nonchalant nature.

"Because, as it stands, I'm at a crossroad. In the interest of full disclosure, we found him. Y'know, that mage. And, he's decided he wants to go free all of the slaves in that compound. Now, I find that quite difficult to do with only... five... wait, no, six people - one of which being a blind woman. But when I overhear someone else with a death wish, I have to see just how suicidal they are." Aeron explained casually. While most wouldn't go spouting off on how they'd found the mage of prophecy, Aeron knew it'd be more than enough to pique a former Legionnaire's interest. "All I know is that if our destinations are the same, then we may as well assist one another. If you don't even want to consider it, then I'll just keep walking."

• Love
Daemon rolled his eyes as he folded his arms in front of his chest. A sigh left him and he rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger, clearly annoyed by how Aeron seemed to love the sound of his own voice. Yet at the mention of a mage, Daemon's curiosity was surely piqued. Though not in the way Aeron thought it would be.

He scoffed almost mockingly, a smirk appearing on his face as he wiped off his daggers and returned them to their sheaths. He'd pondered over what Aeron offered, and in his mind he thought this concept of 'joining forces' could be quite useful. At the very least Daemon would be able to use them as cover.

"Just shut your gob and lead the way. You're already giving me a headache."

• Love
Aeron Cross

"Well, aren't you a rude one?" Aeron huffed out, rolling his eyes in response to Daemon's complaint. "If I hadn't kept talking, based on your charming demeanor, things probably would have gotten violent. So, the fact I kept talking is the only thing that prevented an unfortunate outcome. For you. Though, considering that illogical mess you call a haircut, I doubt you're intimate with good decision-making, and you probably wouldn't even recognize a good decision if it slapped you in the face." The legionnaire intentionally continued to ramble on, solely to annoy Daemon.

There were few things Aeron legitimately enjoyed, and irritating the stick-in-the-mud types like Alexis and Daemon was one of them. There was just something so satisfying about grating the nerves of people that were usually calm or acted like it was them against the world.

Turning the corner from the alley, Aeron pointed towards the door to Aranem's Tavern.

"They're in there. I'd love to escort you, but they're probably still in there trying to figure out who needs to fellate what so they don't die when we raid the compound. And, while I would usually be willing to join in on such a thing, my interest wanes when deities are involved." Aeron explained with a shrug. "So, go in there and decide if you actually want to join in on our little quest. Oh, and don't mind the blind chick. She's a little weird, and she'll probably make you a bit uncomfortable, but she's harmless... Kind of."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.