• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the dragon did kinda fly away because he's salty and wants to rethink things. But, he'll definitely show up again.

Yup..I let him fly off! Alexis is hurt though, so...someone catch her when you get a chance..lol.

I'll try to get a post out later today. Sorry for ze wait!

Ya know what that's a good question. Should Frazer as a druid have healing capabilities?

Ya know what that's a good question. Should Frazer as a druid have healing capabilities?
It could range from Druid to Druid. And maybe since Frazer is so intimate with the Black Rose, he could have picked up a healing spell or something from a mage.

Reactions: PoetLore
Aright so I am free to have Frazer tap into the Druidic spells, yes? Am I free to have some creative freedom on that subject or..?

I'd say yes; while he wouldn't have the same proficiency as a legitimate mage, his general nature should still allow him access to a basic form of Druidic Magic.

Reactions: PoetLore
Sorry for the late post; really busy yesterday.

I figure we can skip ahead to the next town and have Brom wake up. That way all 4 of us can technically be active.

You want me to have them arrive? I can post with Hellena and swoop them ahead.

That'll work. Just throw Brom on a bed and he'll wake up when the moon rises.

um...where are they going next? Is there a town name? or a temple? Should have asked that before...sorry.

Just the closest village.

Oh no.. Sorry @Jageroux I didn't mean to skip you in the unspoken order!

Oh, no worries. the posting order is probably going to be a bit more lax at this point since it's just casual speaking.

Time for a raid!

Aw yeah, raiding! Feelsgoodman.

Raid: Ieleth Compound
Final Boss: Osan the Dark
Reward: 5,000 soldiers
Accept?

[Accept].

Raid: Begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.