Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo oracle has been taken D:

Name: Thalia "Flametongue" Vermon

Race: Human

Height: 5'2"

Faction: The Stormraiders

Preferred Weaponry: Twin rapiers (Love and Lust)

Talent: Small and nimble, Thalia's quick wits and agility make her a very hard to hit target. Paired with her speed in combat, the sheer amount of movement makes up for her lack of physical strength compared to some of her male counterparts and has won her many a skirmish.

Personality: Thalia earned the name Flametongue amongst The Stormraiders for her particularly hotheaded nature. Her personality matches the chaotic and free-spiritedness of her faction. Ever determined, she takes pride in her accomplishments and values actions over words. She hates law and order, but will begrudgingly respect someone who shows absolute determination to their cause. Despite her intimidating exterior, Thalia has a soft spot for minorities and people with less privilege, as she fully understands the struggle of making a life in a society that isn't entirely accepting.

History: A bastard child between a village wench and a Stormraider, Thalia makes no attempt to act as if she were anything else. Choosing the harsh life on the sea, Thalia turned down the quiet existence with her mother to make a name for herself amongst The Stormraiders, which was no easy task for the child she was. But time moved on and she learned to adapt, to utilize her lithe build to her advantage, which had eventually earned the respect of her fellow crewmates.

Other: Thalia can steer a ship and navigate the seas to some degree.
Arrow_Line_Break-01_2048x2048.png

[imga]http://i62.tinypic.com/osfkau.jpg[/imga]Name: Cerwyn Tel'adris

Race: Elven

Height: 6'

Faction: The Black Rose

Preferred Weaponry: Daggers

Magic: Illusionary Magic- able to create smells, sounds, visions, feelings, and memories that are not truly there.

Personality: A young man with a haunted face that has seen too much and experienced too much, Cerwyn's lived a life of constant running, hiding, and pretending. Because of this he is wary and quiet, preferring to flee than face a conflict. His responses are usually slow and well thought out, which is an accurate reflection of how he lives his life. Facing the intense battle for survival that permeates his every day life, Cerwyn is comfortable with street life, with a perceptive eye and a quick reaction time, as well as a fine understanding of deception and subtlety.

History: Cerwyn is the last survivor of the Tel'adris lineage, and has been under heavy protection with pureblood elves becoming more and more close to extinction due to the zealous onslaught against his people. Having to move from place to place, with a high bounty on his head for any man brave enough to present his dead body to the High Command, Cerwyn realized his only hope for survival was to stick to the shadows and embrace a life of illusion and stealth. With the help of his biological affinity for magic, Cerwyn pays back the protection provided by The Black Rose by taking to the streets in attempt to recruit the more promising pickpockets to their cause.

Other: Cerwyn, amongst others in his faction, has access to a string of spies in various cities that provide occasional news and important information.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I hope these are acceptable. I have never role-played on this site before so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes -n-

Hey would I be writing this all in a human CS by the way? I do believe we came to say my character is human, yesh?

@pinkpanda8357 Thalia looks good to me; I'm going to wait for Ace's final say for Cerwyn though.

@Furasian Your character should be under Druid - because you're going for a Werewolf-type character, yes?

@pinkpanda8357 Thalia looks good to me; I'm going to wait for Ace's final say for Cerwyn though.

@Furasian Your character should be under Druid - because you're going for a Werewolf-type character, yes?
Ok! Let me know if I need to fix anything!!

Right I. Got my project out so that was the worst of the week behind me. I should be able to pump the CS tomorrow

Haven't heard anything from Ace, but I could still create the IC and have the starting point be before the initial group meets/finds Brom if you guys are interested and ready to get started.

Name: Frazer Riekholm
Race: Druid
Height: 5' 9"
Appearance: Reference Image Despite the image's color scheme Frazer has held onto a blue theme when it came to apparel. He also has two swords strapped to his left side, and a satchel that drapes over his right side with the strap resting on his left shoulder.

Faction: The Black Rose
Preferred Weaponry: His two one handed swords are what he clings to in the event of a fight. He typically uses one at a time in the event the one he is using is taken from him or broken.
Beast Form: Werewolf
Personality: Frazer is a politician if not a diplomat in the eyes of many. He does what he must in order to ensure his identity is preserved and that those around him don't suspect him of being associated with the Blase Rose. His deeds are catching up to him however, and each day his drive to reach out to assist those he has to turn away from eats at his core.

When he isn't busy playing his 'part' in the cities Frazer is very much more open to satisfy his altruistic habits. He maintains a warrior's mindset which strives to put others before himself. Opportunities to be his true self are rare and very risky, resulting in him being a very cautious fellow should he draw his blade and leap out of his diplomatic character.

History: Frazer as one of the many druids who had come from one of the first generations of druids following their uprising against the dark lord. Being raised in a very populated citadel the young man could feel the eyes of the High Command bearing down on him as if daring him to follow in his ancestor's footsteps to their demise. He grew to be smarter than that though, and knew from witnessing the frequent executions that a open attack would only reserve him a spot on the hanging tree.

When he grew of age Frazer began circulating through the small druid community, creating contacts and associates in order to further his own subtle agenda. He aimed to pull on a more civil image to dissuade any suspicions that were cast his way while holding true to his family's northbound moral compass. It wasn't long before his efforts reached the Black Rose's ears, and after a few successful ties with noteable families they began to use Frazer to do a variety of tasks. He was the eyes and ears, the courier, and the ambassador between families that quietly opposed the High Command. Before he knew it Frazer found himself in a business that could mean the death of him if he made a single wrong move.

Other: Werewolf Form!
97jMeqK.png

@Jageroux
So, have our characters banded together yet or are we all coincidentally headed the same direction? As far as I know Thalia, Cerwyn, Brom, and Frazer aren't aware or a part of your mission yet, right?

(Also, I mentioned that Brom slipped on the ship just so he'd be in the general vicinity of the group, but if you had other plans for him I can easily take that line out. I just wanted to make sure everyone was accounted for)

Last edited:
@pinkpanda8357

They should all know the purpose, I think. Though, I'd imagine each member was sent by the leader of their faction, so I'll just leave the full extent of Thalia/Cerwyn/Frazer's knowledge up to you guys.

Brom is who the group is going to get, so he wouldn't be on the ship.

Reactions: pinkpanda8357
The Oracle knows who they are going to get, though I'm not in on the actual plot...let me know in PM if there's something specific she should tell everyone. Thanks!

@pinkpanda8357

They should all know the purpose, I think. Though, I'd imagine each member was sent by the leader of their faction, so I'll just leave the full extent of Thalia/Cerwyn/Frazer's knowledge up to you guys.

Brom is who the group is going to get, so he wouldn't be on the ship.
Sorry... for extra clarification: would you say everyone has already met each other and is working towards a common goal, then? Obviously Aeron, Alexis, and Hellena are working together (I'll say Thalia agreed to take you there, and is very interested but not 100% sold on the idea), but there was no mention in Cerwyn or Frazer's backstories or in the IC about them meeting you.

Would it be okay to say that Cerwyn and potentially Frazer(I can't speak on behalf of @Furasian) hasn't conspired with you yet, but is seeking the same person? So when both parties end up realizing they're after the same thing they can join together?

It's just an idea. I feel like it would be an interesting plot candy to role-play :)

I am cool with that! Or perhaps they could be characters who coincidentally come across the party out of pure coincidence whether it be finding them in a crowd during a little bit of conflict or somewhere else. The main character wont know of Frazer and Cerwyn, and probably could distrust them at first!

Sorry... for extra clarification: would you say everyone has already met each other and is working towards a common goal, then? Obviously Aeron, Alexis, and Hellena are working together (I'll say Thalia agreed to take you there, and is very interested but not 100% sold on the idea), but there was no mention in Cerwyn or Frazer's backstories or in the IC about them meeting you.

Would it be okay to say that Cerwyn and potentially Frazer(I can't speak on behalf of @Furasian) hasn't conspired with you yet, but is seeking the same person? So when both parties end up realizing they're after the same thing they can join together?

It's just an idea. I feel like it would be an interesting plot candy to role-play :)
The way I see it is, Helena (The Oracle) told The Ashen Legion the 'rough' location of where Brom (mage of prophecy) is. Valerius, the Grand Master of the Legion, then sent word to the other factions asking for assistance. The Templars sent Alexis; The Stormriders sent Thalia to captain the ship and provide transportation. Now, it'd be possible for Cerwyn and Frazer to have been sent by High Elder Soliras, but whether or not they know the full extent of the groups purpose or where they're going is something I'll leave to you guys.

And remember, not everyone has to be on the boat. It'd be very much possible like @Furasian suggested and the party merely comes across Cerwyn/Frazer (assuming they'd be together because they're in the same faction).

I am cool with that! Or perhaps they could be characters who coincidentally come across the party out of pure coincidence whether it be finding them in a crowd during a little bit of conflict or somewhere else. The main character wont know of Frazer and Cerwyn, and probably could distrust them at first!
I'm down for whatever, but I agree that Cerwyn and Frazer would be together. I think you should post first and I'll go off of what you've written or you could PM me and we can work something out together :D

The way I see it is, Helena (The Oracle) told The Ashen Legion the 'rough' location of where Brom (mage of prophecy) is. Valerius, the Grand Master of the Legion, then sent word to the other factions asking for assistance. The Templars sent Alexis; The Stormriders sent Thalia to captain the ship and provide transportation. Now, it'd be possible for Cerwyn and Frazer to have been sent by High Elder Soliras, but whether or not they know the full extent of the groups purpose or where they're going is something I'll leave to you guys.

And remember, not everyone has to be on the boat. It'd be very much possible like @Furasian suggested and the party merely comes across Cerwyn/Frazer (assuming they'd be together because they're in the same faction).
Alright thanks for the clarification!

I"m so excited for this to all start playing out! great group!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.