Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not exactly sure how to start things off on my end just yet even though there's a game plan in the back of my head... So we are safe to start in a different location? Do you have a side plot in mind for the two trying to find the group GM?

We could always wait on the sidelines and jump into the IC on the signal, but perhaps while we wait we can run a little side storyline that goes into detail when it comes to our characters trying to find and catch up to the main party

A suggestion, if I may offer one, is that since both are members of The Black Rose, a more 'magical' group, they could have been sent to try and find some sort of artifact. And, while searching, they come across the main group in Wacot.

I'll see what I can do and shoot a PM out later tonight before we dedicate to a post

We had the same problem on the Steampunk thread...we are trying to write the character ourselves because she was an integral part of the story...

We do rather need Ace over here...well ...eventually. keep updating please.

We had the same problem on the Steampunk thread...we are trying to write the character ourselves because she was an integral part of the story...

We do rather need Ace over here...well ...eventually. keep updating please.
We can keep going for a while, but really gonna need Ace back soon. Also, I have a post up for you to reply too. I'm gonna need to change the thread names for the IC and OOC, because it's impossible to differentiate them.

(Okay I can't; so I'm an actually just a dumbass.)

hmm..I didn't get the alert....sorry about that! I'll go read! If I ever don't post within a few hours feel free to poke me in PM...

Okay, I'll definitely remember that.

There you go..and sorry it was my fault. I forgot to follow the other thread! By the way Love Aeron..too fun!

Hello everyone- I just finished a hospital stay wherein I wasn't allowed to have electronics. Rest assured,I'm all well and good now and we can get the RP rolling!

Hello everyone- I just finished a hospital stay wherein I wasn't allowed to have electronics. Rest assured,I'm all well and good now and we can get the RP rolling!
I'm so happy I could cry ;-;

Also, @PoetLore I posted. (Sorry it's so late, wound up getting distracted and busy.)

Please begin wrapping things up- Brom's/the main lore intro will be coming soon!

Okay, I'm gonna have my post up in a few minutes. I guess after this post we'll just wait for Ace to start the main 'intro', and from then on we can 'skip' the journey (maybe revisit it as a flashback or something).

Okay, I posted. Took a bit longer than I would have liked, but work got a bit hectic. Sorry.

And so it begins.

Hey guys! is it ok to post out of order? I think Alexis needs to speak and act first. I don't know if you're trying to keep a posting order or not!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.