The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Marcus would laugh at Karon and just try to contain his laughs but he couldn't "What are you saying Bat? Haven't you thought on what I did when I found her? I tried... I tried my best until it turned into the worse which made her cry... I didn't wanted to hurt her but what I tried hurt more then just her feelings towards me, she don't want to remember anything... I tried and it hurt her, if she wants I'll do my best to give her memories back, be her wanting to be with me or not... I'm her guardian, I'm there to help her in anything she need and if she doesn't like it, the problem is hers also it's not that I'm going to keep her locked with me, it's her memories we are talking about... It's not you that should choose that, is her and don't think you are smarter then me, you can lock me up in this place but as you used your power to take that gun out of here, showed me that I can teleport away... Even if it will take all my power or something I don't care, if I'm with Riana that's what really matters. So please if you don't want to get hurt to the point of losing your powers for a moment, please give me her bag because she requested it." In the end of everything he told him, he was up and getting closer to Karon showing him a hand, his emotionless face wasn't getting better now that he have heard what the flying animal had asked him.

"Take the gun out of here?" Karon parted his cardigan with one hand and showed the tucked gun at his hips. "I just hide it. That door is just like a variable for the entire room, it works like a magical pilar that used to lock a villages or mythical places in those old stories. And it wasn't an easy spell." He let off his palm from his cardigan slowly when he talked. Put both his hands into both two of his trousers pockets under his hips, Karon look at his face disgusely that he had heard all what the crow said. "I asked about her, not about you. You are here for someone, so you should know if that person accept your presence or not. What if she doesn't like you around her? What if she only smiled because she only relieved that you both aren't enemies anymore? And hey ... what if she doesn't love you?" With that cold face, he narrowed his eyes, looking sharply. He raised a palm as high as his shoulder, then showed up a dark grey tote bag with few soft yellow-pastel accessories. "This is what you coming for, isn't it? Take it," he said as he threw the bag upward then teleported to few steps backward as he teleport the bag back to his palm. Now he stand right in the center of the room. "Like hell, come and take it from me." Karon hide the bag behind his feet. "You were the one who start it at the park back then. I will not move from here. It's easy, right?"

Marcus haven't seen that the gun had been on Karon hips the whole time... That was a nice trick, in fact Marcus was thinking that the Bat was surprising him much more then he would normally, also what he was planning? He wasn't feeling like it was the old Karon that he used to talk... "Karon what are you saying? It is for Riana to choose that not you, I know the consequences and I know what I'm doing, if she wanted to have her memories back I'll give them to her and then I'll see what she thinks of me. I'll not be always around her, if she wants space, I'll give it to her, if she want a goodnight kiss, I'll give it to her, I just want to make her happy and you don't know the joy of seeing her beautiful smile on those lips of her's." Marcus was happy to share that with Karon as he knew that the bat was only afraid of seeing Riana sad and with someone she didn't wanted to be but it wasn't what the Crow have seen. Riana liked him and he was going to try and have his heart follow the rhythm of her own heart so he could feel what she feel towards him, not wanting to stay daydreaming in the classroom, the Crow would let out a long sigh and take a deep breath as he would get closer to Karon walking slowly, he wasn't going to attack neither nothing, not yet, he wanted to see what the Bat was having in mind with the sudden violent way of being.

Karon kept on his place. He won't attack first, he want to see what Marcus would do. He knows that the crow not really wants to fight with him, but this is another thing. And Karon himself knows that he would gain the tireness which was pretty dangerous with him who always need to hold down his power everytime. He will make it as fast as he can, maybe he isn't more powerful than the crow but he pretty confident with his own strength, and that's more than enough. Karon have the almost living being inside him that could posses him and kill him anytime it could, but he never fear of it, he never fear of anything, not also to a crow who can't answer all his questions properly. Karon would take it that Marcus can't answer all that. "Hurry."

"If you want me to hurry, just let me get her things already." Marcus would say as he would move to get the bag behind him, he was sure that the bat would see it as a threat and he was tired of talking already, he had answered everything that the bat have asked him, all his answers were there and the bat's face looked like he wanted more and more... What was his plan? Was he wanting to make the Crow give up Riana and let him take his place? The crow wasn't happy to think on that and he wasn't happy to see Karon wanting him to be hurry to something, somehow the impatience of that bat was enough to make Marcus a little angry with him but not yet enough to attack him. The Crow was waiting for the right time to defend Karon's attack or counter-attack it, somehow he could feel something odd on him, he was somehow different, a little more arrogant but still determined to the point that it would make Marcus want to give him a hug or a punch in his face.

"Hurry or I'll let the true devil out of me." Actually, Karon is in the edge of his patience. "You can't imagine how bad it would be. Riana was a wild cat, but I am a cold blooded. I could do more than just cut off your head, you should know that." Of course Karon would not let him get the bag, he moved to avoid him. In his ears, what Marcus said just out of the point, he would laugh on him if he want. Cruel? Well, he about to tell him who is the cruelest here. "I'm out of waiting," he wishpers right before he fastly kick the crow's chest with the edge of his black boot until Marcus stepped back some steps away.

As he was thrown back by Karon's kick, Marcus would smirk and look at him back "Your not the only one to have a demon inside you." He would jump forward and attack him with a punch directly to his face as he would try to teleport behind him and so attacking him once more and so on.

With his first attack being a success, he started attacking the bat more and more, hitting his back the second time and then hitting his stomach in the third time, the fourth and the fifth attack were kicks on his legs and arms one in the left arm and one in the right leg, once he had done the last attack, he pushed Karon away from the bag and looked at him while he would grab it "Don't mess with me."

Even if he fell, Karon threw the bag upward again with his telekinesis. While the bag still in the air, he summoned back his gun and shoot Marcus three times, but none of his bullet got the target. He stood up and catch the bag again.

Marcus would try to catch the bag but as soon as he would see the bullets coming, he tried to defend himself, good thing they didn't hit him, he looked to Karon and quickly ran to get him, if he was going to use a weapon, Marcus was going to use one too. He tried to take the weapon from the bat's hands and grab the bag.

He succeeded to grabbing the weapon from Karon and pushing him away but when he was going to get the bag, he couldn't get it from his hands. Jumping backwards, Marcus would be right in front of the classroom, looking to the bat and aiming him the weapon, he would aim right in his head "One shot... One life... One trigger... One question... How much do you care about Riana?"

Surprised that Marcus took his gun, Karon hurrily avoid the bag from his hand, he would not let him take it. When he see that gun aimed to his head, Karon raise an eyebrow. "I've tell you before about something that isn't yours, haven't I?" That gun dissapeared from Marcus's hand and appeared in Karon's grip that aimed back to his opponent's head. "Go ask yourself about it, while you ever wish to leave her forever. Go tell me that it just to protect her, while you not remember how far she would suffer if you do that. You much like trying to avoid your own promblem rather than make it up, just under the reason that you made her cry once, while you didn't do anything and only watched when 'your mother' tortured her almost to the end of her life back then."

He stopped awhile, then took a deep breathe before talk again. "I'm not like you who were created for the sake of someone. With this nonsense, painful, cursed, messed up life I had, and with this bloodlustful power I never wish to had, I can end my life whenever I want, but only just for one ... one being, I decided to suffer over my lifetime. Now, still you asking how much I care for her?" He actually became more unpatient. Karon really wish he could heartlessly shot him right away without caring whatever the crow would said, but that was too fast, he should slow down the pain, play him around first.

Marcus knew about it but he was sure that Karon was going to answer him what he wanted... The Bat really had some feelings for Riana... Different from The Crow, Karon was somehow suffering from being what he was... The only thing that Marcus would want to do was help him even if they were wanting to kill each other. Everything felt normal after the gun was out of the Crow's hands, he walked closer to the door and didn't said a thing, until he turned around and walked closer to Karon again, stopping right in front of him, slowly moving the weapon of the Bat's hand to aim in his own head making it easier for Karon to kill him.

"I ever wanted to see you like this... I never wanted to hurt you neither anyone... I'm the crazy one here... You know it, even if you was a failure you can change what you are, you can become normal again... With our help but without all of us how do you think you will live on with Riana without killing her by accident? What would happen with you after you kill her by incident? Killing yourself? If you think that you can live on without Riana, Lily and me, how would you do it? If you think I don't need to live anymore, shoot me and absorb my power, you will be able to do anything you want and the pain will be gone... Just like that easy isn't it?... Or you could stay with us all, slowly be healed by time and at the same time, live with Riana, Lily and I beside you as friends. It's your choice... You can even think on something else but you will only know if it will work if you know the end of it."

Riana still waiting. She still not unlocked anything. The cat really meant to wait until the one she waits come back, but she already used the healing poiton that now her cat ears and her tail are gone and her eyes gotten heavier. "Why do he take so long?" Riana wonder with a little bad feeling, she starts to worried. But she was too sleepy to sense the danger which her instinc try to told her. With her still sitting on the sofa in the living room, Riana slowly fell asleep, and not wake up again until the morning comes.

. . .

Heard what he said, Karon kept the silence for a while, before he threw away the bag as far as he could. He walks a step closer as his hand let his gun touched the crow's head, and looked straight to the red eyes even sharper. Then, he let the gun away from that head and stepped back again, just to shoot right to the crow's chest, into the lung, not the heart. "What friends? You don't even try to remember anything about me all this time. Don't you think I don't know that. I know exactly that you remember me just when I appeared in front of you. When I trying to find you three, you just trying to find Riana. Is that what you call friends?" Karon hit him to his chest so that Marcus would fall. Then he shoot again his left leg and his right hand. Then he left, walked calmly to a desk as he tukced back his gun. There was a cutter on the desk, Karon purposively put it there when he moved all the class items to the edge, thinking that he might have the chance to use the simply-found sharp thing. As he walked back, he moved out the razor, let Marcus guessing how painful it would be if Karon stab his throat by that thin, cold, sharp razor. "You know what? You and Riana not really connected for each other, it's only you because you were the one who should protect her." Now, Karon already beside the crow. "No one would help you now," he whisper right before he stab Marcus's left upper arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus was sure what that look meant, Karon was going to shoot him... But it wasn't in the place where he thought it would be... He felt a sharp pain in his chest and his heart skipped a beat but soon got back to beating faster then before. His breathing was faster as he was using just one lung to do it... He wanted to answer Karon but as he was hit in his chest, he fell but not because he was hit, it was because of the shoot in his left leg which made him grit his teeth a little. Slowly smirking and soon, feeling the pain from the other shoot on his left arm, The Crow would laugh a little as the Bat would go out of his vision area. He could slowly hear something from behind, he was still on the ground, his wounds bleeding and bleeding looking like he was in an never ending river of blood, feeling the Bat beside him, made him wince in surprise and then on pain as he felt something sharp penetrate his left upper arm, he couldn't move his his arm by now good thing his right arm could move.

"Finding Ríana... First Priority... Karon, Lily... For... Last..." Marcus said as he could fell his lung filled with blood making it difficult to talk and breath at the same time, Taking a deep breath, he would say "I don't need help... I just need time for you to understand what I'm trying to mean here... Kill me if you want... I'll be back to haunt you in your dreams, when you are alone and when you feel Riana in your arms, you will feel my presence, you will feel the touch of the Crow in your human skin... Just... Be... Ready for the consequences..." Marcus said before chocking on his own blood as he cough the blood from his lungs. He was talking about 'the afterlife', it was an state that he already been before, a type of 'second chance', it was not rare to happen, it always happened with him when he was about to die or when he would die... It could be happening a countless times and he would always appear in the middle of nowhere, with all the memory from before but without any power which he would be needing to slowly recover which takes more then months to fully be back, that's why he was so powerful with the fight against Riana.

"Oh really?" Karon deepen the razor, let it slice trough the flesh of bloody arm more deeper. He giggled evilishly before said, "I wonder how it feels like. Hurry, go die." Keeping some minute with the thin razor almost cut the bone, he pull out the cutter after that, then in flash slap the crow's cheek with the razor, left a deep thin line of blood very near under the eye. "Not scared of dying? So I am. And also I'm not scared about any terrors, I eat them as breakfast everyday." Karon stab on the shoulder, very near to neck. "Did you try to tell me what you trying to mean here? You are not the one who has sharp instinc about something dangerous. I can gain the favor for you." Karon pull out the cutter and stab into the lung, he kept the razor going deep there.

Marcus could only hold on the pain, he wasn't going to die so fast, he wanted to give Karon what he wanted before he would be using his most powerful spell. The Crow was holding on his words and on his breath so he wouldn't need to breath too much, the pain was everything that he could feel, everything that was around him could only be there but he could only feel the pain that came from the razor. Marcus would move his head to one side, he felt the fresh cut almost making him blind from one eye but he kept on with a smirk in his painful face, when his shoulder was stabbed, he let out a groan and soon started to breath faster and faster, he looked to Karon and when he was about to answer him, his other lung was stabbed by the sharp razor making all the air left in his other lung disappear. The Crow would try to push Karon away as he would be trying to get the bag, even if he was dying he wasn't going to let Riana's request be a failure.

"Tch." Karon without moving from his place, get the bag back near to him by telekinesis. If Marcus will alive again, Karon doesn't need to grant his last wish or something like that, no need to be so kind to someone who can die and live again so easily. With those bloody wounds all over his body, he should can not move, but he was just really thick headed that he tried to push himself that far. The dripping blood are too much on the floor, covering the white floor with red liquid. It should be so much painful, Karon knew that, but looked that the crow still could get up just made Karon boiled up his lust of killing the bird. The bat ran to his bloody prey and cut the throat, he only cut the half front side so the head didn't fall. Not enough with that, Karon stab on the top of the head and fastly brought the head down to the floor, he trying to kept that head not separated from it's body. Karon still wanted to let Marcus suffer as hard as it could be, even if Karon still could see his disguisting face again tomorrow.

"Now, if you want, everytime you have a 'new life', I would always here, gladly come to you to end your 'lifes' like this." With a smirk, Karon pull the razor out and stab again, did it for few times as deep as he could. Blood drips are splashed to his face, only to make his smirk went wider. If the crow still there, he would not stop. No matter if it was futile, he will wake sure Marcus feel the pain. The sharp razor said different, even if Karon didn't successed to swept the crow away.

Marcus was only moving to get the bag and he wouldn't stop until he would get the bag, he could feel his life fleeing his hands almost like if his time was the one of an hourglass. The pain was horrible but the smirk and his way of being wouldn't leave his face, he tried his best to get the bag, with his bloody hand he grabbed it tight not wanting to let it go. The Crow was going to give the bag to Riana even if it was the last thing he did... When his throat was cut, he could only let out a gurgling breath, his last breath, full of blood which dripped from his mouth to the ground, he made sure to teleport the bag to Riana making him stay on the ground as he would feel the sharp razor cutting him over and over. His head was cut open and he could feel the smell of his fresh blood, he could feel it slowly oozing from his head to his mouth, the taste was somehow sugary but bad in a way, he would try to say something but it got out like a gurgling because with blood, his mouth looked like it was bleeding.

Marcus would feel all the cuts of the razor, he felt every deep cut and could see the blood splattering everywhere, by now Karon's hand was a dark red with so much blood it had on it. The Crow could remember of something that happened the first time he died... His stomach was cut open and everything that was inside was out, he was in his Crow form, someone had shot him down... But in the end he woke up in 'moms' house... Marcus looked to Karon and held on his hand once it was about to stab him again, smiling and still in pain he would say "I... F-For... Gi... Ve... You..." The last thing he said as he would not feel his hand anymore, his whole body going numb and his eyes slowly closing themselves, he got and delivered what Riana wanted even if he wasn't back, he knew she would be knowing what happened, maybe, he was just worried that he wasn't there with his cute cat to protect her in her sleep. Somehow by some minutes, he appeared in Riana's house, he got closer to her and laid beside her, hugging her tight, giving her a good night and a kiss in her forehead then he would wake up in his room as if all of that was a nightmare.

That Marcus held his hand, Karon got a bit surprised. But not so long that the hand later fell like never had any power to kept holding. Karon let it be like that and decided to stopped, then simply got up and turned away. Once he looked back again, the crow's dead pulse already gone, there was only the thick blood left, covered the floor. Karon didn't regret anything. But somehow, he felt like missing something, perhaps he just forgeting something but the feeling made him felt uneasy. Lets the dirty cutter fell from his slippy hands, he started to put off his gloves which was soaked by blood, he even could squeezes it like a wet washing clothes. Talking about washing clothes, the rancid smell of the blood on his clothes may pretty hard to wash, he maybe can't use them for few days. He breathes for air and realises that the room filled with the rancidy smell, almost smells like the witch's house at some of his last memories about that place. Of course, Karon have grudge to with the witch, he still wish he could do something to that old granny.

Looks down to his bloody hands, Karon started to lick the blood. If he want, he could use the forbidden spell to absorbs the crow's power, the way it working is by drink the blood since witches power is sinking inside every drip of their blood. But, if now he drink the blood on the floor, Karon will not get the power, the blood was no longer with the power if the witch already died. And anyway, Karon never wish to absorbs the stable power which Marcus had, even if his own power might getting stable too if he do so. If he does, that also means he gets a help from the crow, and his egoistic side tell him that he doesn't need it.

After his hands are clean from blood, Karon put both of his hands in front of his face and made a black ball from the air. After the black air ball became grayish, he exploded the ball, caused a thick black fog filled the entire room and darken the place. Not so long after that, the fog would slowly dissapear and give the view of the class just like the way it was before, like the killing scene never happens. All the class items are back to its place with the clean floor under them. One thing that wasn't back is Riana's bag. Karon look at the door and unlocked it as his hand put his gloves into his trousers pocket, just right before he dissapear from the class and teleport back home.

Marcus looked around, he was alone in his dark room, the smell and the taste of blood still in his mouth, he knew that the bat would have a little blood lust for his blood and maybe he had drank just a little of the Crow's blood and that would mean he would be one step closer to be cured, if he had at least touched his blood with an opened wound, instead of a disease he would be cured with the auto-healing Zero's blood have... Being half-witch had it's good sides and bad ones... He suddenly got a call from Lily as she was desperately saying she felt him die and saw things that she didn't wanted to see, she also said she was scared once she saw the look on Karon's face, he really was a bloody monster and she didn't wanted to help neither be a part of that anymore... She also said that if she could she would end all of that in the same instant she 'saw' Karon and Marcus fighting. Knowing all that made the Crow grown and curse Lily a little, she was spying on them, like always but he haven't gotten fully mad with her, he asked if she could take care of Riana from far away, watching her and saying if anything bad would happen because he needed rest.

The atmosphere felt warmer, some of the morning sunlight came and softly lighten the room. Riana slowly woke up and found her school bag beside her feet. She looked around, but no one around the house, only her. "Did he back when I slept?" Riana decided to get the bag and check everything inside her bag. There was nothing less or more about her things in the bag, but ... maybe because it was black so Riana could not see the drip, but she smelled a little blood scent from it. "Was there something happe ... no, what would happened? It's just to get a bag. It's not even give a danger. What am I worrying for?" Turns her head to the clock, she decided to start prepare herself for school, and she did it within minutes.

Her tie and her blazer is not with her today, she also forget about her hairpins and glasses. Last time she remember, they was with that little girl who woke her up at the infirmary. Now that she remember it again, Riana never see the little girl before, she guess the girl was a new student. She will find that girl today to get her uniform back. Maybe only today she wear a yellow sweater with her, she just can't only wear shirt, it's just so plain that some teachers might ask her about the uniform she left not wore. If Riana let her hair without hairpins, her hair may covers her eyes or maybe half of her face. But seems like she doesn't have any other choice, she will just tuck her hair behind her ears even if not all of her front hair can reach her ear.

Suddenly, something felt burning on her left neck. Riana screams aloud in reflect when it burns without any signs. Rushed to the mirror, she unbutton her shirt and looked around her left neck. On the part between her left neck and her left shoulder, was a burning sign, seems like a magical sign that made up from a spell or something alike. That's not a strange sign for Riana. Something like this have ever happened few times before, the same sign show up and strangles her veins by burning feels that tortures her. She doesn't know why, but she will feel an uneasy feeling everytime the sign shows up. Redo again her buttons, she walks out and went to school. Once she came into the classroom, Riana was surprised again that she smells the blood scent all over the room. When she asked her friends about a strange smell, they said they don't smell anything strange. Since it was Riana who smell the scent, she decided to ignore the smell as far as she could try, and sat on her bench.