The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The Crow would suddenly hold Riana tight, not wanting to hurt her but... What could he do? He had already hurt her so much... He didn't wanted to try something else and fail again. Hearing her giggle and that... Kind of morbid way of thinking, he would start talking "Riana... Shut up, you are not going to die, I'm not gonna let you die... If you die, I'll go with you, I'll not stay here alone without you..." Marcus said as he tried to use her powers, he tried to heal herself completely with her own powers, he tried everything he could, he slowly moved to take the hair out of her face and back behind her ear, slowly he would hold a hand on her cheek "You aren't going to die... This Mark will disappear... I need to do something, I will find a way, just don't give up... I... I love you Riana... Please don't give up... I'm going to try and heal you just to keep you alive until it passes... If not... I'll use everything I have to keep you alive... Even if it takes my life away... I don't care... If I don't have you, I can't live..."

Riana widened her eyes, still with her head down but she could hear all of that. He can't do much about it right now, but he kept try it out. If only Riana could do something too, after all this time she could survive this curse, now she should survive it again. She won't be leaved then she shouldn't leaves anyone. "I ... I'll be here," she said with trembled voice, and hold up her tears. "After ... after we have gone this far ... I ... I won't loose it. I won't loose you." She don't want to think that she will die now, but it's all seems like that. Looked straight to his eyes, Riana opened her mouth again, willing to say something that interrupted by the curse. It already burns again. Riana gripped the crow's shoulders just before she decides to hug him, she left what she was about to told him that time as she fainted. Not even have the time to cry.

The Crow would be holding Riana and sing her power to heal her body enough to keep her alive... But she didn't looked like she was going to survive after all that... It looked like a strange virus... Something that would burn her from inside out... He just wished he could hold her happily again in his arms... They where so happy together... She was starting to become happy with him close to her... She was... Alive... But now, even after her words and the last thing being interrupted by her fainting, Marcus did his best to not cry and to not think that she was dead... She was going to be fine... He could feel it... He could... Feel it... The Crow couldn't blame anyone else then himself... He shouldn't had let the Bat kill him, even if he knew that he couldn't escape from the Bat's bloodlust, he knew that he should have at least tried something, took another turn and maybe everything would change? Suddenly the Crow thought about time travel... Maybe if he could get back in time before he would be entering in to get Riana's bag? But that would mean the destruction of the world he was into... He could try... "Riana... If you can hear me... I'll go back and save you... Maybe it will work... Or I'll just create more chaos..." The Crow said as he started to gather energy from all around the place, he was absorbing everything he could to save one person.

She can't answer anymore. Not reacted anything. She got back to the state where she not awake and not faint, but this time she was too weak to scream. Her eyes closed with her painful face.

Karon on his bench was wrote something on his note book. He drew a circle of some spell words with some symbols as he chant some spells in his mind. No one noticed of what he wrote since they all were doing some math questions. The teacher himself was busy to wrote the questions on the blackboard. Karon could tell that Marcus is using Riana's power to heal her, or anything he tried to do right now. He got the feeling that the bird right now is trying something too riskful to do, he can feel the danger. So with that, he also will try to do something too. After done writes the spell on the paper, Karon put off his pen beside the book and hides the circles with his hands. The spells glowing a light green color as the words and the draws slowly disappear, then the glow faded and gone. When Karon opened his hands, a bat sit under his palms. It looked at him for a little while, before it flew out from the window. It was him, a copy of Karon. For short, Karon just separated a half of himself to see what the crow do. That bat is Karon which can't turns into human, while the human is Karon which can't turns into bat. The bat just came in time to heard what Marcus said, it decides to land behind his feet to stick it's self with him and follows the crow to whenever the time he willing to go.

He didn't knew if that would mess up with everything they had done... And would Marcus simply love the 'other' Riana? Or he would simply feel bad for looking at her face every day knowing that the 'real' Riana would be already dead? He soon stopped and looked to her pain filled face... He would slowly try to heal her body instead of letting her on pain... Thinking that somehow that curse would just worn off if he tried enough... It was the last thing he would do with the little power that he got from Riana... If that wouldn't help, he would soon run with her body in his arms to the closes hospital he would be able to find but if it wouldn't... And it would result on Riana dying... He would surely go back in time to revive her, at least trying to make her stay alive some more to hug her tight and say an last 'I love you'... The Crow was going to do that with or without Karon or Lily... He continued using the power until he felt he was empty if magic once again... He looked to Riana and tried to see if she was fine.

Riana coughed. Her wounds healed up but it changed nothing about her curse. She opened her eyes but couldn't see anything, still loose her senses. Being light headed made her decides to close her eyes again. Slowly she put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him, she tried to tell him that she was alright, he doesn't need to do all of this. "This ever happens few times before, and I survived them, I'm sure I will survive this again this time. You don't need to worry about me." She coughed out blood again just after she done talk. Her head lifted down but still can't see anything, still can't hear anything, still can't feel anything but the burning curse. Not so long after that, she fully passed out.

The Crow looked at her and when she said those words... He went silent and slowly bowed his head... Stopping everything he was doing, soon grabbing her in his arms and taking her home slowly, he didn't cared about school neither any other thing around him, he just wanted to see Riana fine... Taking a deep breath, he quickly opened the door to her house and laid her carefully on her bed, he called the school and said that something strange had happened with Riana and that he, Marcus had helped her to get home and relax which was what the doctor said to do in those type of situations. Lies... But something to keep her in good terms with the school. The Crow was the worse... And all that because he thought that The Bat was able to understand his point. Useless, all that the Crow was doing was useless and it was only bringing pain to the ones he loved... He couldn't even die without hurting someone... He stood taking care of Riana, thinking that she maybe wasn't going to wake up.

While Marcus didn't care about anything around him, a bat followed him behind to watched what he did. It didn't flew close to the person, but not too far from him too. What it should do was only to look for what Marcus do so it didn't talk much or think much. When they arrived at the house, and after it saw Marcus lied Riana down on her bed, it finally decided to shows up itself. It landed on Marcus's black hair and plucked one of his hair, it tried to told him that it was there. Seems like a bad way to took someone's attention but the bat think that the person may still spacing out even if it already on his head. It plucked few little hair again to make sure before it flew in front of the person's face and made noisy sounds as it thought that the crow does not understand its language. Anyway, it actually didn't tell him anything, it only angry on the person and said the useless words. If it was the true Karon, he might doesn't do that, because he would feel like a fool mindless animal to act so grumpious and be so noisy with such a sound of his bat voice. However, this noisy bat was only Karon's animal form, it does not had the humanity mind, it only had emotions and the very simple way of thinking like the normal animal was.

Marcus was so worried about Riana that he just tried to scratch his head once he felt something there... Which was a kind of strange itch... After a while, he saw the bat and the noises it was making... He knew it was something to do with Karon... But he couldn't understand what it was saying "Yeah... Yeah... I get it..." He said as he looked to the bat and soon showed it a arm so it could land somewhere instead of being a noisy thing, remembering him of what he had done of wrong... Or somehow blaming him for all that happened with the Cat.

After few minutes squeaking, and gets tired, it finally landed on his arm. Seems like it forgot to not be seen by the crow, but now it calmly sit there looking at the person innocently like it made no mistakes. Now that the bat tired, it won't do anything and back to be a quiet animal. While right now it forgets what it actually should do, it might be not going back to Karon. Besides, Karon can't track the bat's position, so it might a trouble for him when now his animal form won't back to where it from. It's nothing important, but Karon can't turn himself into a bat as long as the bat not going back to him.

The Crow would soon place the animal on a better place, soon getting him something to eat "Here... I know that you are Karon... And I think he would like to keep an eye on me sometimes but please can you not show him what happened here? I'm really worried about Riana... And just look at her... She looks like she can't even live anymore... Also Lily is afraid of you Karon, you was suppose to help her... You was suppose to be her pair, her friend not someone that would attack her or leave her alone... She was trying to help you since the beginning now she is afraid of getting close to you... Anyway, I'll keep an eye on Riana for now, if you want, you can get back to Karon and show him all this... Get him back here." The Crow said as he smiled to the little animal and soon went to see how Riana was doing.

The bat ate the food fastly and without much noise. When it heard what Marcus said about Lily, it squeaked back to him to answered that, even if with the words that the other animal doesn't understand. As Marcus went away, the bat flew after him and followed him to see Riana. She still laid down, closed eyes and look more pale than usual. On her neck, the curse sign still looked lightly red. The bat flew beside her pillow and looked at the sign, then be quiet a little while, thinking that she will wake up soon, but it doesn't see any sign that she would wake up. It squeaked loudly close by her ear, tried to call her, but she still stay the same. The bat starts to bite a little bunch of her hair and pulled it, wishing that it was enough to woke her up, but the girl still didn't give any reaction. It slowly laid down beside her and slept, the nocturnal decided to wait by her side until she wake up, not wanting to move away.

Marcus would notice the bat's actions... It was what the Crow was doing... What he was trying to do to wake her up but it looks like Riana was... No, she was still alive, she was going to wake up and maybe they would need to call a doctor sometime later... Somehow the bat was doing what Marcus should have done all this time...Try to wake her up but left her there waiting until she would wake up. The Crow would slowly walk closer to them both, slowly checking the red colored mark... It was making The Crow uneasy and was making him feel powerless enough to know that he had lost the only person he needed to protect... But he knew she was alive there, he also checked her heartbeat by putting his fingers on her vein in her neck thinking if her heart was beating at least slowly she was alive and fighting back if not he would soon call a doctor or a kind of mage doctor to help him there.

Karon started to worry. It's been the lunch time and the bat did not come back to him yet. He kept look out of the window, checked the sky and thought that his bat will flew back soon. "I hope everything's alright," Karon whispered to himself, but still couldn't stop worry over it. He knew, he couldn't do much at a time like this, but at least he only wanted to know if Riana was alright. Even if he could not track the bat, but their emotions are connected, if the bat was worrying Karon also will keep worrying. Until the school time ended that day, Karon still not see his bat form come back to him. This time Karon decided to stop waiting. As he grabbed his bag, he walked out of the class to an another class, he looked into the class to check if there's still few students and called a boy. He told the boy to call a girl named Lily and waited for her to walk out of the classroom.

Lily was scared of Karon and almost everything he could do to her... He treated her like garbage, a useless thing in front of him, he didn't even let her try her plan... That's why she had failed in her plan. Lily would go to school normally, even if she was afraid of the Bat trying to kill or hurt her. She was 'almost defenseless' but she still feared the bloodthirsty Karon who could destroy her even if she was trying to help him. She would be on her class and try to not worry about Karon neither Riana nor The Crow... Which was the only one she somehow could feel that was able to help her. After some time, she had noticed that a boy was getting closer to her and she stopped whatever she was doing to look at the boy, start asking him what he wanted and almost freeze in fear as she heard what it wanted... After some minutes, she went out of her classroom and looked around trying to see if Karon wasn't there, she almost begged that Karon wouldn't be there.

Karon only looked at her plainly as he actually stood right in front of the door, the time when Lily opened the door, he already there. It's very seriously really noticeable. "Oh, glad you don't go home yet," he greets her, even if it wasn't actually a greetings. Karon could see the fear on her face but he didn't understand what she was affraid for. He thought, he was only come to her class and only willing to ask her for few things, so nothing to be really affraid for. He doesn't look scary anyway. Or maybe a rabbit is just that easy to gets affraid? He doesn't know. Forgetting the out-of-purpose things, he started to talk again as he turned a bit away still look at her, "Well, want to go home together?"

Lily would be almost frozen in fear, her heart was beating so fast... Almost too fast for a normal rabbit girl, she would slowly look at him and as he soon talked with her like if he was trying to be friendly, she would take a deep breath and answer "I-I... I'm... Um... I-I think we c-could..." The smaller female would quickly get her things and got back to where he was, looking to his eyes but still with fear, she would wait for him to walk first so she would follow him "S-So... What would you want? You... Want something... Right?" Lily asked him as she would follow him slowly, she was so afraid her legs were trembling a little, with a predator like him looking to her like that and being friendly, it was only another reason for her to fear him some more.

As Lily walked back again later, he started to walk and let her follow to walk with him behind him or beside him, it's up to her. Then he answered without turned nor looked at her. "Yes, I am. I only can't ask you things while still being watched by another stundents." Karon sighed as he actually knew that Lily was trembling by the way her footsteps heard. If he tried to remember back, the rabbit always look affraid everytime she sees him. But in the past before they being humans, Lily mostly mock him around, like to call him old bat or somelike. They later already out of the school building. Karon stopped and looked around, wondering if Marcus and Riana still inside the school. Then he turned at Lily again. "Could you see where they are right now? I can't do that, so could you do that for me?" He comb his long hair behind from covering his face, anticipating for it to completely covers his face if the wind would fly by.

Lily was following him a little behind and as he started answering her, she would know what he mean by that and soon she was already with the courage enough to walk normally close to him. The Rabbit knew that she could mock or just call him things to make him feel a little pissed or just a little angry... But now it feels a little strange, he was somehow giving her chills of fear, slowly she would notice that he was just wanting her to spy on someone "Do you mean... Riana and Marcus? You want me to watch them?" She asked as she would look to him with a kind of angry look on her face.

As he saw the rabbit's face, Karon soon looked away. Karon couldn't tell her about the animal who watch after them there. He thought the bat might hide very well so Lily won't see it if she tried to see where they are. "Who else? It's just normal for me to ... wondering about their condition right now. We both know what was happening. To just let that bird handle this by himself ... don't you also think he might can't do anything and just stay at the place, don't know what to do, only wait, like that ... right?" Karon crossed his arms, still looked away. He didn't want to admit that he was worrying so much, he even avoiding to said 'worry' inside his line. Karon didn't realise too, that what he talked about what the crow may doing right now is actually what Karon himself was doing right now, what he could do now is only wait for them and it keeps him uneasy. That's why he now ask Lily to see them.