The Crow and The Black Cat (RP With @Krisan)

Lily widened his eyes, she soon followed Riana's trail as she stood in the same place as her and used a special kind of teleport, once there she started to shout at her trying to help her up "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Teleporting so suddenly when you were without strength... I wasn't... Well not totally going to harm you... What do you have in mind? Do you want to kill yourself?" Even if Lily hated Riana, she didn't wanted to see her bad neither see her like that, she still was her 'sis'.

Marcus would feel the same thing as Karon felt, he looked to him and soon saw him disappear, Marcus didn't knew if he could use teleport again... He wasn't made for those kind of spells... But he tried, only to appear in front of the school, he raised and eyebrow and ran around the place only to find Karon wandering around the place "KARON WAIT, TAKE ME WITH YOU, I WILL HELP TOO NO MATTER WHAT" Marcus shouted once he got closer to Karon and tried to follow him by holding any part of him so he wouldn't be able to suddenly teleport and Marcus would be away from everything.

"Then spilt up," Karon said. "It will make it faster to find them if we going to the different way." Just after he said that, Karon left Marcus to finding by his own.

. . .

Slowly awaken from the darkness, she got a cold floor under her laid down, cold body. Riana can't feel her hands nor her feet, she can't feel anything but coldness. The pain inside her head aching her more. Her sightings was blur all over, almost only black. She slowly put a hand to her head and then look at her palm which colored by light red blood from her forehead. Riana almost forgot that she just fell from the stairs. "Hmmh ...." There was a girl walked closer, but Riana can't see her, and she can't move neither get up. She pass out.

Once he was said to slit up, Marcus just took a deep breath and nodded, he ran around the place wanting to find her already, he looked on every corner and used every spell he knew to track her on there and he started trying to find her on another places but he couldn't find her anywhere... Somehow he suddenly started to hear a faith buzzing in his ear but soon t started to get too loud for him to continue and he just held his hands on his head. Closing his eyes he slowly felt strange, he didn't knew what to do but he saw it maybe was a clue about Riana, he was laid somewhere, his body slowly fading away, leaving just a shadow of what he was, slowly the place around being a white void would slowly get into a grayish way, he would slowly see his own head becoming a little red but suddenly everything stopped making Marcus get back to normal.

"RIANA I'M COMING FOR YOU." Marcus shouted as he tried his best to teleport to where she was. Meanwhile Marcus failure tries continued, Lily saw what happened with Riana and quickly tried to wake her up... Panicking about what happened with her, she tried to call Karon and say for him to teleport to her as soon as he could that she didn't knew what happened and neither knew where she was but Riana wasn't fine.

"No. Please, no. Oh god, don't let anything happen," Karon mumbled all the way. He was really full of worries. The thing is, he knew what exactly her condition right now. If there was something bad happen, she can not do much of anything. He felt like missing something but he doesn't know what is it. Is there something important that he still forget? He doesn't have any idea. After few minutes, he stopped running. Not so long he stopped there, a student gave him his cellphone as he said that someone want to talk with "someone near him". It's Lily, she told him to come so Karon threw the cellphone and come right away by running. He really avoiding to use much power, so he didn't use teleport again this time. Fortunately, the stairs isn't so far from his place so he still could make it. Riana lied there, her forehead bleeding but it isn't that much. He lift her body up, she's wet by sweat. "Don't follow," Karon said as he sharply glares to Lily. Then he left the place without Lily.

In the way back, Riana opened her eyes. She still can't look right, but she knew that someone brought her. "Stop," she said as she started struggle. So with that, Karon stopped his feet, he looked at Riana in relief and confuse. "Put me down now," she said. "I'm alright."

"What?"

When Lily could talk with Karon, she called him in panic... Once he got there she tried to explain to him what happened but he didn't heard anything of it and just said for her to not follow him. Lily would slowly back away and just teleport away from there, to somewhere she could find Marcus, once finding him, she grabbed him and teleported to where Riana was. Marcus was trying to find Riana and somehow he couldn't find her anywhere until he was teleported to where she was. "Riana? WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" He ran to her and saw Karon holding her in his arms "What happened? Are you all right? Riana you... You are bleeding... We need to go to an hospital now." Marcus was totally panicked with what he was seeing, he thought that Riana was going to faint at any time because of the blood loss, even if it was just a little but he was there to protect her even if she didn't liked it.

Lily stood close to them trying to avoid Karon's eyes as she would want to explain her side of the story.

Looking that Marcus came too, Karon turns away and continued to walk. Riana herself somehow stopped struggling and quiet, she prefer to avoid Marcus at this time. When they have been quite far from Marcus and Lily, Karon aksed, "Do you have something to say?"

"Nope."

This time Karon stopped and put Riana down. They have leaving Marcus and Lily. The corridor was empty since the school time already over. Altough Karon put her down, his hands still holding her, he was affraid if Riana would fall if he let his hands off from her. It makes Riana sighed deeply for his anxious acting, it's a little troubling her. "Karon, it's enough, I said I'm alright." Riana really want to let his hands off from her, but she is too weak right now. Besides, Karon tighten his hands when he look that Riana tried to push him away.

"Is there something you want to say?"
Karon asked again, he really sure that Riana refuse to be helped with a reason. He know Riana well, she will not throw a help when she know she need it. However, Riana doesn't answer him this time, her head looked down to the floor, it made Karon can't see her face. Her wound isn't serious, but Karon doesn't know that her blood starts dripping. Her cold hands starts to clench on Karon's hands weakly. "So it wasn't him." It surprised Karon a little, so he asked again, "What do you mean?" Before giving an answer, Riana letting some quiet pass by. She really never do the opposite of her feelings, even though she always hide it all. "I can't see you before. So I thought ... it was someone else who help me."

Actually, it hurts Karon. It much heard like Riana doesn't like to be helped by him. No need to ask who was she talk about, he knew it. Even if she did say like she won't be helped by the person she expected, but at the end she still doesn't want to be helped after know that it was not the person she wish for. It just ... doesn't she trust him? Or it was useless to give his best to her? Because her feelings not belongs to him? "So you still thinking about him?" Karon closered his lips, made sure Riana's cat ears could hear him.

"I know I should not being like this, there's no way that it could happen. I'm sorry, I just ... can't stop it. I really didn't meant to say that I'd hate to be helped by you, Karon. It's not that way."

"Then, Riana, could you look up?"

Riana looked up to found that Karon has been really close to her. His holding hands are tightened, made Riana can't resist him. "W-wait!"

Marcus stood in place as he let Karon take Riana... Lily didn't let his go too as she was holding him tight now. Marcus was somehow feeling strange, Lily looked at him and shook her head for him not to go where they were, she knew that Riana needed a time alone and Karon could be of more help then the Crow right now.

Marcus had a serious look in his face, he could hear something dripping on the ground and soon he turned around to see it was coming from Karon and Riana... The Bat was making The Crow feel enraged once again, The Rabbit was still holding him and trying saying for him to wait a little more but he could see that The Cat was hurt and needed to be helped, he wasn't going to let her bleed anymore, he didn't wanted to see her crying neither sad, he wanted to see her happy and normal again, the way she was... Just... Cute and bright like she always was before it all happened.

Marcus slowly turned around, he walked a little closer to Karon and pushing Lily away from him, he would soon see what happened next, with Lily saying he shouldn't have done that and the sudden scream of Riana made Marcus know what was happening, he teleported beside Karon and hit an uppercut right in his jaw while taking Riana out of his arms "ARE YOU MAD? WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO? SHE IS BLEEDING AND YOU ARE TRYING TO KISS HER? WE GOT NO MORE TIME TO WASTE, RIANA WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL AND NO ONE WILL BE GOING TO STOP ME OR I'LL KILL." Marcus shouted in a rage, he looked to Riana and said a low and almost crying 'sorry' but soon teleported them to the closest hospital he could and soon got her a room with some doctors and other medical personnel would help her.

"Sorry Riana..." Marcus said as he started talking with her once the doctors had cleaned up the wound and give her the medical treatment she needed, soon he would sat close to her and look at her in the eyes "Riana... I'm sorry for lying, for everything I do and did to make your life like this... But the truth is... I care about you and a lot... I don't want to see you in danger anymore... Even the danger I can cause to you... I'm going to ask this one time and I truly want to know the answer... So... Would you like me to keep on being your guardian? I know you can't remember it but... I was your protector... And if the answer is no, I'm going to leave by that door and never came back, if yes, I'll stand by your side in any occasion, as a guardian and I'll not let anything harm you anymore neither myself, so please answer it now."

Karon growled for a hit he got. He didn't expect that. Just when Marcus brought Riana away, he clucked his tongue. "Such a clingy, possesive one." Karon didn't meant to kiss her, actually. He was about to swept the blood that runs down and dripped. He can't hear the little drops sounds, but he can smell the fresh blood scent. He could heal it by himself anyway, but if it was with his hand, with his own power, he can't take the risk that he might worsen the wound rather than heal it up, so that he meant to heal it by lick the blood like what he did when he was still a grumpy old bat. "And I don't know he still have some power to do that hit." Karon decided to walked back to the place where Lily still await them. At the time he stood in front of the little rabbit, Karon kept on quiet, waiting for the explanation he about to left before.

. . .

Riana got a little promblem caused by her ears and her tail. When the nurses taking care of her, she tried to explain that those things were only some accessories which she can't put it off because they were too lovely to be put off. She still doesn't want to be helped, Riana really is alright, she could taking care of her wound by herself. It's only need to take some rest and then she could heal it by a single spell. Besides, she still doesn't want to remember about yesterday, still don't want to put up anything of what happened before. She actually won't answer him, but she can't do that too, it would give herself another endless pain. "I don't get it," she said while she stares to another way. "Why sould you ask about something like that? If you never meant to lie to me, if you were honest with that promise, then the one who should you ask is yourself." Riana reached his sleeve, clench it like she tried to urge him to be honest with her. "Don't you ...," her words hanged there, it's hard to continue the question. "Don't you ... also ...." At least, he ever hug her, if he was honest then ... then it just normal for Riana to know the truth. Beside it all, how could he ask such a thing when he knows the answer? Whatever the reason for him, she can't be without him. Being abandoned is her nightmare everynight, don't do that to me for real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily saw it all, she was still a little mad with Marcus but when she saw what he did to Karon, she just backed away a little, the rabbit knew that the Crow was powerful but not in the point to do that... He maybe was full of anger and seeing something happen to Riana he did his best to protect her. Lily just looked away from Karon when he got closer to her, she blushed from embarrassment and from not following his order a little and grabbed his hand "Are you fine? Did the punch hurt you?" She tried to hit his good side... Maybe he wouldn't be bad with her or something alike? She was thinking that Karon was going to be really mad at her for what she did.

. . .

Marcus helped on the explanation to the doctors and nurses that she was going to stay with her accessories and soon they stop bugging her because of it. He started hearing her and soon realized what she meant, he felt her hand on his sleeve, still looking somewhere else the Black Cat was still thinking on the words to say but... As soon as he heard her last words he slowly moved closer to her, his hand holding her own and soon he would start to squeeze her hand a little, with his other hand he would grab her chin and bring it close to his own, looking deep inside her eyes and locking his lips to hers, he let her take that kiss as the answer to what she wanted to say, whatever it was, he wanted to stay with her, protect her and maybe make her remember who she was before all that... But his main objective was to keep her close, as much as he could, slowly he would let go of her chin and u=just continue in the long and lovely kiss if she wanted, he was just almost sure she understood what he wanted.

Karon let Lily's hand off from him. He isn't ticked, of course. "That's really a silly question," he sharply commented. "Screw that! I knew something would happen if you are here." Maybe he would not be this mad if Lily didn't bring Marcus to the place where he was with Riana. Now that black bird took her away from him. He just really want to shoot this little girl to death right now. "No wonder why you were the last one, you are only example object, that's all."

. . .

Just after Riana decided to let the question undone, she felt that Marcus held her hand. Her heart fluttered. She knew that Marcus came closer, and when his other hand take her by chin she knew what he about to do, but she just give in and let him do that. It just what she should done since the first place, give in and let her heart for him. Besides, right now Riana couldn't resist anything, also she can't do anything if Marcus really meant to do more than a kiss. Her mind gone blank, she can't think of anything. Riana already closed her eyes, meanwhile her hand squeeze back the hand that held her own.

Karon's words were like swords piercing her heart, she wasn't feeling any good about his tone and he just made her look like a real failure... Swallowing her cry and shrugging some tears she started punching his chest "Stupid... You are stupid." she said and repeated over and over as her weak and almost non lethal punches on his chest just showed that she didn't wanted to hurt him... She was there to help and she knew that Karon wouldn't be able to heal Riana, the bat looked like he wanted her dead now but Lily was just wanting to get someone that would make some difference "You would kill her if you tried something too... It wasn't my fault and... And you would only hurt her if you tried to heal her... You can't control anything... So I... You are really stupid..." Lily said as she fell on the ground and cried, she was covering her face with her hands and crying because she couldn't do anything right and when she thought it was going to be something right Karon, one of her only friends, well her only friend just said she was an example object.

. . .

He stopped kissing her a little and said still having his forehead touching her own "You are so cute when happy... Riana, let's just forget about anything and start it all from zero ok? I'll be with you and I'll do my best to keep protecting you no matter what." Marcus smiled and soon kissed her again, squeezing her hand a little more while he would intertwine their fingers. He was sorry for everything and wanted to make it up to her... He wanted to say he was sorry for being cold, stupid and for hunting her down... He just wanted to make her remember who and what she was... Maybe now she know it but even if she asks him, he would say it to her not trying to implant memories nor anything, he was going to keep on living with her as friend, protector and something more if she wanted. Deepening the kiss a little, he would held on her cheek and soon stop kissing her as he would let out a small laugh and let them both breath a little "Sorry... I just got too much into this..."

Karon never changed his cold face. Those tears won't melt him down. Nothing in what that rabbit said really explain what she actually done, or maybe that's how he heard it. Karon starts to knelt before speak again, "You think I would let that be my weakness? Do you think I would never find an alternative way beside that? I am not that freaking lazy to left it and just let it be in these past few years. If I can't heal her with power, then there's still a way to do that with poiton or anything." Karon stopped a little while, then he sighed. He didn't have any will to make Lily stop from crying. Then he stood up again and turned away. "I know I am the dangerous one, but it's not like I can't turn it out to be my own strength. I admit that I might hurt her much, or the worst, kill her, but this is my own fate, I have my own way. Anyway ...." Karon took a deep breathe before continue the line. "I would never let him win her. I would never loose. And I would not let anyone hold me down for that. I swear, I'll win her." Just after that, Karon dissapear.

Riana's heart pounding. She didn't want to say anything nor gave any reply to what Marcus said. Once she opened her eyes a little, her eyes stuck in his red ones in front of her, so near, too close. And it suprised her a little when Marcus gave her another kiss, as well as when he deepen the kiss. "Hnnn ...." She immediately turned away her blushing face when it ended. Yes, it's too much.

Meanwhile in front of the door, Karon saw it all. He about to check if Riana really alright now, but he ended up steal some glance from window at the door. Clench his hand in warthful feeling, he starts to turns back again, and left the hospital. "I swear."

Lily was feeling sad and useless... And Karon was just being strange... He looked somehow mad because of Riana and Marcus... The rabbit understood what Karon meant but he as somehow looking like a mad person saying he was going to win Riana, somehow he was making Lily think that he would put Marcus and Riana in danger if he tried something. He looked unstable and maybe if he was just thinking on the black cat as a trophy it wouldn't be easy to 'win' her love, the bat maybe was being enraged and maybe something would happen to Marcus if he would stand in Karon's way... Lily would try to clean up her tears and soon panicked a little, she called Marcus even if she didn't had his number, any phone close to him would rang and it would be for him. "M-Marcus? Please you need to answer this call... Karon is... I think he is crazy... He would be wanting to win the cat for himself... Please... Just help me... I don't want to die..." The rabbit was afraid of Karon and didn't wanted to work with him anymore... In her eyes, he looked like a predator ready to kill her at any moment.

"Your cute when you are blushing... Anyway, is your head fine? Did they treated you well? I know you don't like to be helped but what can I do? I need to protect you, my cute little black cat." Marcus said with a smile, he was wanting to make Riana feel better and don't make her get back to that sad way she was, suddenly Marcus got serious as he turned around and looked behind him... He somehow felt something and suddenly his phone started ranging "Oh sorry I'll be right back..." He said as he smiled and he kissed her hand and let go a little as he smiled going out and listening to the massage on the phone "... Wait what?" He asked himself as he couldn't hear too much of the thing... It looked like someone has called him because of Karon? He tried to call the number back but it was somehow out of battery. Soon Marcus would get back and smile a little to Riana "Well... Want to take a walk with me? Or do you want to hang out somewhere like eat something or drink and talk a little?"

Lily had teleported to somewhere that only she knew, her hideout and in the way to there she wasn't having too much places to recharge her phone's battery but as soon as it would be fully recharged she would be calling Karon and then Marcus to know what was happening.

Riana stares him, then stares back to another way. She also knows that Marcus just really worried, but Riana herself rarely going to hospital if she bleeding. She ever accidentally almost cut off her finger, but she never lost the fingerl. Maybe it heard selfish, but she thought, while she could do what a normal human could not, she doesn't think she need a help of anyone. "It's ... spinning," Riana aswered as her ears lifted down. Soon, she heard a ringing phone, just before Marcus excused himself and went away. While he pick up the phone, Riana checked her ears again, she almost forgot about those cat ears on her head. "Why are you still here? Gone already, it's embarassing," she hissed to herself as some reddish on her cheek went thicker. Riana never ever think that Marcus will see her with these ears and this tail, he even said that she is cute. If Riana isn't with a headache, she would shook her head from left to right, wishing that the cat ears really only some accessories so the ears could fall from her head if she do that. When Marcus back again and ask her, she quickly stopped what she did. Very well, Riana isn't about to go somewhere. "Could you ... take me home?" Riana answered without looked at him, she looked down to her black mary janes on her feet as she rubs one of her shirt sleeve bashfully.

Smiling to Riana, Marcus would nod and slowly grab her in his arms "Are you fine? Also... We can't let you go out with those ears and that tail anymore... Even if they make you cuter... Here let me just..." The Crow said as still holding her in his arms, he would start to slowly rub her cat ears quickly taking them off like if they were cat ear's headdress and then he went to rub on her tail which slowly got out as a belt with the cat tail around it "Ok, now I think we are good to go, those things really made a lot of mess right?" He asked smiling and laughing a little as he gave them for her to held on, the now cat ear and tail accessories were just an illusion that would make everyone see her as a normal person but if she would put them back on, they would become her real cat ears and tail.

Marcus took Riana in his arms as he took a lot of care to not let her fall neither to lost himself in the streets, it took a while but with the peaceful time he took walking with her in his arms to her house, made everything look way more calm and not so hard like the days before. Once in front of her house, he would let her walk now as he would slowly let her get out of his arms and just wait for her to open the door for them both to enter.

"Eh?" Riana keep on hearing, until Marcus put off her ears as a headdress. When he touch her tail, she did scream lowly. "Hya!" She recieved the ears and the tail in confuse, then decided to put them on again. "I won't take the risk that I might be a cat without tail and ears. Besides, I can't hear anything without ears, including what you said just now." Even if embarassing, but she better let it be just like that. She meant to shout him and tell him that he don't need to held her when he did it, but looking at her own condition she thought she better just let him, so then she didn't say anything all the way. Thinking about these past few days, that everything were so though and complicated, she never thought that now they could be this calm, walking together. While she turned her head to another way, she silently, softly smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled. "I think I'm alright now. But ... um, can I ask for your help again?" Riana started to feel uneasy, he had give her a lot of help but she still ask another. But really, she need his help again. "Could you take my bag? It's still in my class. I can't do anything nor get to school tomorrow if I don't have my bag. Please, could you?" She strats to blush again in embarassment. "Sorry for bothering so much." Riana awkardly look down as she hides her hands behind her back.

In the class, Karon sat on Riana's desk. The room gotten dark, the late evening fills the atmosphere with some sepia light with thick black shadows around, made his green eyes gleaming when he opened them with a flaming grudge inside them.

Once he heard her saying that she wasn't going to hear without her cat ears it made him a little sad, he thought that maybe making them look like an illusion, he would be able to take them off without any problem... But there was side effects that he wasn't thinking neither he thought on. When she was on the ground, she thanked him, her smile filled his heart with happiness and joy. "Bothering? Of course your not bothering... Hey." The Crow said as he would grab her chin a little and pushed it up so she would be looking to his face "I'm here for you ok? Even if you blush, even if you think it is bad or even if you think it is embarrassing enough to ask me things, I'll do them for you, whatever they are, even if it is to take the peel of a banana for you to eat, I'll do it ok? I'm not a slave but I'm yours... Do you understand?" He asked her as he would smile and give her forehead a small kiss and then smile at her again.

Slowly he would let go of her chin and send her a kiss as he would walk to where the school was to get her bag. He was sure it was on the room... But he was a little tired to use teleportation, it took some minutes but he was there in the school, he slowly opened the door to their classroom and slowly looked around, he was about to turn on the light but he saw some green eyes gleaming on the darkness... He thought it could be something bad but he didn't wanted to take his chances so he quickly turned on the light to see who it was.

After Marcus left her house, Riana put one of her hand to her cheek, giggled over his humorous and warm-hearted self. Now that they have been made up for everything, she could see this side of him. And also, there's no hard-to-believe-him anymore. Slowly turned back to the door, she unlocked it and come inside her house, not unlock the door again.

. . .

Crack. A rattle sound broke the silence in the entire room just before a click sound of the lamp switch echoed. Just after the lights turned on, a loud gunshot sound filled the entire school. The bullet was missed from it's target since Marcus could dodge it, he really had a sharp instinc about something dangerous. It was just a little test as the "opening". Karon still stays there, stared right to the crow with his fierce, cold face. On one of his hand, he held a black Desert Eagle which was pointed to where Marcus stood the moment ago.

He is nocturnal, he will becomes stronger when the night comes. Also with that, he can uses his power better in the night. Like he will never be controlled by his own power if the world only have nights all the time, he will always safe to uses as much as he want. "I know you will come back again." Since he stayed here after left the hospital, Karon was waiting for Marcus in this class. "Put on that angel face now, then reveal the devil one later. So kind." Karon stood up on the floor, with the other free hand, he swing his hand to the side in quick, caused all the tables and all the bench moved to the every edge of the classroom, left the very large empty space since the classroom was so large. He gave his glance to the door just before a click sound heard from that door, Karon lock that door and seal it with a strong spell, so that Marcus couldn't open it by any way. "We do have an undone things, don't we?" He was talking about what they both about to do in the park before. As he put a hand into his trouser pocket, he started to spins around the gun with his index finger and took three steps forward, waiting Marcus's respond.

Soon as Marcus saw the threat in front of him, he would turn his face to one side as the bullet would only leave a small scar on his face, with it bleeding a little, the crow would put a hand on his cheek to not let his blood drip on the ground. Looking to who tried to shoot him, he widened his eyes as he saw the weapon... An Bat holding an Desert Eagle wanting to Kill a Crow... If any other person would hear that they would be laughing at how much strange it sounds.

Smirking a little, The Crow would answer the Bat which was looking somehow a little different from what he always was "I'm not an angel neither a devil, just a Crow that wants to protect those it love. Oh of course we have some undone business... Only if you stop showing off with that gun and those low level spells we can continue what we were starting." He wasn't not one bit scared of a gun pointed to him, it wouldn't give Karon what he wanted it was just a tool of protection nothing else, Marcus could simply take it from the bat now that he was close to him, he was looking like a trickster... Or a kind of bully who wanted nothing more then a fight to show off his strength for something that Marcus knew what it was. "So are you done spinning that thing? I don't want to be rude but if you aren't going to use it why are you playing with it?" Marcus mocked him as he would brink one chair close to him by snapping his fingers and sitting on it, he already had a plan to at least counter attack Karon's attacks or maybe dodge them but maybe it wouldn't work now that he wasn't fully wanting to have a battle against the bat.

So he stopped the spinning and grip it tight. "You don't need to matter what something that isn't yours." Look down to the kinda small equipment, his black glove started to rub around it's black metal which was shone because it reflects the lamps light. It's not a lightly shine, but only grayish reflections on that dark colored thing. "Because the cat forget everything, she mistaken her feelings towards you, and pretend that she loves you. If she were remember all her past, she would not do the same. It's just like how you ...." Karon pointed Marcus again with his gun, "look at her as your Little Ria. She would simply look at you as the older one, nothing more." Karon threw the gun upward as it gone when the gun fell back to his grip, made Karon looked like he only grip the air. "You both only connected, not meaning that she is yours or the opposite, be with her and protect her is only one thing you should gain to, not means that you can do what you want just because she let you." This time, Karon stopped awhile, he let Marcus think a little about it before he continues with a sharp, piercing question. "What if she doesn't like it?"

Reactions: RafaDark